Naughty Girl Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Getting undressed with them was daunting. She had lost the protection and respect afforded to an adult. She was just another adolescent to them, open to teasing and bullying. The dreadful time she experienced in high school was fully upon her again.

"Come on, girl. Get those things off, quickly," the teacher shouted at her. "The rest of you get moving," she added.

"You can't wear anything under that, strip off," Lara ordered. She wasn't going to leave without the girl.

Bernice quickly stripped off and pulled the leotard over her shoulders, feeling it pinch tight at her crotch. With every step into the gym she felt it riding up between her cheeks.

"At last the princess deigns to join us," the teacher sarcastically announced.

Bernice reddened with embarrassment. She wanted to pull the leotard from her crotch, but dare not make a move with all eyes on her. The white garment was thin and stretchy, showing off her slim figure. Here it was devastatingly uncomfortable.

She always wore a padded bra, and was terribly self-conscious in front of these well developed young women. The girls were sniggering at her, adding to the shame of being so small and underdeveloped.

"Come over here! You can help Lara lead the class. You look like a gymnast, let's see what you can do," Miss Perez chided her.

At college Bernice had worked out, but since then had lived a sedentary office life. Late nights working on reports, missing lunch, and drinking too much coffee had wrecked her body. She was still thin, but lost the muscle strength needed for a good work out.

Music blared out, and she tried to keep up with Lara. Why did it have to be her leading the group. Bernice was one step behind, looking stupid while trying to keep up. Before her the girls went through the usual routine, bending, gyrating their hips, turning around, and side stepping.

The leotard was cutting her in two. She sweated so much it became transparent in places. Her small breasts looked pathetic. Everyone could see her crotch was cleanly shaved. They probably thought she hadn't developed down there either, or was a slut.

"OK! Take a rest. Not you, girl," the teacher said, stopping Bernice from joining them.

They sat around in groups watching, and laughing at her. Miss Perez was going to guide her through a new set of moves. With everyone watching she had to bend over to touch her toes.

"Straighten those legs!" the teacher growled.

Bernice soon gathered the teacher was intent on grinding her down. Every mistake was shown up, and the moves were becoming lewd. Sitting back on the floor she had to spread her legs wide. The others were giggling at her, and obviously sharing rude remarks behind their hands.

At last it was over. The end of the lesson, meant it was lunch time. When everyone had dressed and gone, Bernice had to face the torturer alone.

"You are still displaying your little body to everyone. I shall teach you to deport yourself with dignity young lady," Miss Perez said. "You need that badness spanked out of you," she added.

"Yes, miss," Bernice quietly replied.

The spanking wasn't so bad this time. Either she was becoming used to it, or it was less humiliating without Lara being there. She remained bent over waiting to be dismissed. The woman was looking at her bare bottom, admiring the effects of the spanking.

"Thank you, Miss Perez. I promise to try and be a good girl," she dutifully said.

Bernice automatically responded without prompting. There was no thought to the inappropriateness of a woman being spanked in school, like a naughty girl. Being a bad girl needing to be punished had been accepted.

At least there were good things to think about in this new life that had been forced upon her. She had a boyfriend who had her heart racing when he was near. Paul was there for her, though she couldn't tell him about what was happening in school. It would have been impossible to admit to her parents she was bullied when in high school, and so it was with Paul.

"If this carries on, you will have special treatment. I reserve this for very bad girls, who can't control themselves," the torturer heavily spoke.

Bernice saw the large black dildo, and quaked with fear. The flexible phallus looked terrifying. The dark look in the teacher's eyes meant she would take pleasure in using it.

"I, I, promise, to, to be a good girl, honestly, honest, miss," Bernice bleated.

"This will remove the need you have to flaunt your body to the guys in school. You'll be a good girl then. I'll train you to be my obedient girl. Don't worry, you'll soon learn to behave yourself," Miss Perez heavily said, while running the dildo over Bernice's lips.

She was back in high school, in front of a bully, fearful of being hurt. If she hadn't already urinated in the shower, she would have wet herself.

"Yes, miss," she whimpered.

"Run along to your next class, and make sure you're here on time tomorrow," Miss Perez demanded.

The girl was so terrified she headed toward the corridor. "Get dressed first, it's another school rule you need to learn," Miss Perez laughed.

Bernice sat tenderly on the hard wooden seat. The teacher, Miss Standing, was more interested in her phone than the class, so it was easy to cruise through the lesson. They filed out with an assignment to be completed at home. It should have been given in class, only the teacher was more interested in other things.

The last class was a relief. She forgot about her troubles as soon as she slid in next to Jim. They exchanged smiles and clasped hands under the desk. He stroked her palm, and took every opportunity to press close to her.

She had a deep crush on him, conveniently forgetting that she was a married woman. In class it was easy to forget who she was, or had been. That other world seemed so far away, even though it was just a few days ago she had the responsibilities of an adult. Not that it was easy being a schoolgirl again.

In this last chance school for misfits, it was difficult surviving each day. As the bell rang announcing the end of the school day, all the difficulties she was in melted away.

They were with the first students out of the class, pushing their way along the corridor, keen to be away from there. They filed past security, hand in hand. Outside the gate they let go of each other's hands, not wanting Susan to see the small sign of tenderness.

"You're quick this afternoon. Come on, I don't want to be caught in the rush of traffic. Hi Jim. Jump in the back the both of you," Susan offhandedly said.

On the drive home, Susan watched them in the mirror. They were glancing at each other, trying not to be obvious. Bernice was whispering to him, trying to allay his nerves over going home with her.

It was highly amusing seeing them together. If she hadn't known the woman, she would have mistaken them both for teenagers. He was obviously an older student, re-trying the exams. The students at that school were trouble makers, needing some sort behaviour correction. She wondered what his problem was. They were all rich kids, otherwise the police would have been involved.

***

"Would you like something to eat?" Susan asked Jim. "You had better go and get changed," she added to Bernice.

Bernice and Jim looked at each other, communicating disquiet and reassurance.

"I won't be a moment," she said, and followed Bernice out of the kitchen. "Put on that outfit I bought you yesterday," Susan enthused.

"Do I have to? It's like, so, yuk," Bernice said, with a screwed up face of disapproval.

"You don't want me to tell Paul about this boyfriend do you? Well, just do as I say. Be a good girl and bring me your school clothes, I'm doing a wash," Susan said.

Back in the kitchen Susan fussed around like a housewife. She had dressed and fixed her make-up to look older. The young guy was just short of her age, but he hardly looked at her. He was embarrassed to be there, and only came along to be close to Bernice.

Putting down a can of soda in front of him she said, "You seem like a nice young man."

He didn't say anything, just shrugged his shoulders.

"Her uncle and I are looking after her, trying to keep her out of trouble. Bernice gets carried away with guys. I'm glad she's met you. She needs a steadying influence. I don't mind if you both, well, she's on the pill. She gets agitated, if you know what I mean. She ran off with some guys in the woods recently. That's why we're looking after her. If you both get close, it will help keep her out of trouble," Susan awkwardly said.

Bernice walked in with her school clothes, and threw it into the utility room. Not something she would have done at home. She looked at them both wondering what had been said. Her boyfriend looked highly embarrassed, and Susan looked furtive.

"Do you two have assignments? You can keep out of my way in your room, and get on with it then. I need to get on with dinner," Susan said.

Susan chuckled to herself when they left. The idea of Bernice with that young guy was so funny. She wondered if the lad was up to it. Pushing the two of them together was so much fun, she hummed a happy tune while cooking.

"What did she say to you?" Bernice questioned him.

"Nothing much," he said. He looked at her wondering if he heard right. Was her aunt really saying she didn't mind if they did it. It had been so embarrassing he couldn't swallow the drink.

When she perched on the edge of the bed, and patted it for him to sit next to her, he just stood there. He had been so deep in thought he hadn't noticed how she was dressed. The short skirt showed off her legs. The tight top showed she had small, perfectly formed breasts.

She wanted to quiz him over what had been said. The look he gave her was embarrassing. He sat next to her and wrapped his arms around her. She didn't want to start anything, not here.

"Listen," she began. He kissed an ear, and murmured something. The boyish charm and earnestness made her feel sorry for him. How could she tell him she was a married woman? He would be hurt. It was terrible the way she led him on in school. Did he think she was a slut?

The flutter in her heart was a reminder of what she felt for him. She was deeply smitten. She couldn't disappoint him, or hurt him in any way. She let him kiss her. When he cupped her breast she didn't push him away. Feeling his hand inside the top had her breathing hard. The gentle touch to her nipples was delicious.

She kissed him back, and was soon devouring him. Their mouths pressed tight, with tongues duelling lightly. Feinting, touching, exploring, and deliciously sensitive moves. She hardly felt a hand stroke a thigh. Her legs parted for it to explore higher. His fingers touched her delicately, furtively.

She sat passively beside him, letting him lead her into temptation. The only movement was her tongue exploring his mouth. His fingers pressed against her lips, which opened up to him. She breathed heavily through her mouth, becoming wonderfully aroused.

Her arms locked around him, holding him to her. They fell back on the bed, kissing deeply. His fingers were in her panties, exploring her sex. He found her clit and pressed an already engorged button. She moaned into his mouth, and lifted her hips. She let go of him to pull her panties down.

She was a woman with adult needs. She had been denied for so long, after so much emotional turmoil. The need was strong, and overpowering all her better judgement. She pulled him onto her, with legs spread, her sex open and expectant.

He fumbled with his jeans, while still kissing her. His weight pressed her into the bed. She felt him raise his hips and knew the moment had arrived. She delved between them to guide him in. With her free hand she pulled his hip down, and felt him enter her.

She gushed a deep sigh of relief. His hard cock pierced her soft body. He didn't need encouragement, or guidance. He pushed at her with ardent enthusiasm. She pulled her hips down and thrust up at him, matching his rhythm.

"Yes, oh, yes," she moaned.

Jim forgot everything else except the need to drive into her. He rocked back and forth, wanting the moment of pure pleasure to last. All too soon he began to spurt into her. It felt as though his balls were being turned inside out. He groaned and laughed, almost crying with delight.

Bernice felt him drive home hard, and knew he was about to orgasm. When he shuddered and groaned, it set her off.

"Keep still, my love, I'm cumming," she murmured in his ear.

He collapsed onto her, crushing her, holding her tight. They lay still breathing heavily, not saying anything. She rolled him to her side, examining his sad face. He opened his eyes to give her a big grin of satisfaction.

She couldn't help teasing him. "How was it for you?" she mischievously asked.

He didn't say anything, instead his smile widened. He reached up and stroked hair away from her face. "It was wonderful,"

"For me too. I needed that so badly," she admitted.

He thought of her aunts advice, to make sure she didn't become agitated. That she needed it, to keep her safe, away from men. Was this what she meant? He would try his hardest to keep her from becoming agitated.

Susan listened at the door. Hell! The stupid woman was making out with that young guy! She stifled a laugh. This was going to cost the stupid woman. She didn't know how to use the knowledge, but would find a way. The woman must be a slut to being doing it with him. She hardly knew the young man. They were both over eighteen so it was legal, but how could she do it with a stranger!

Susan went back to the kitchen, giving them time to pull themselves together. There was just time to get rid of the guy before Paul got home. She sniggered with delight. The woman was behaving like a stupid little slut, and Paul thought he was helping her. Or, did he? Maybe something else was going on. It was infuriating not knowing.

"Bernice! Dinner is ready. You had better wash up and come out here to help," she shouted.

12