Naughty Girl Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was so very naughty sitting at her desk in the short skirt, without panties. Wriggling and pulling at the hem was an automatic movement, which she tried to hide in case she was noticed. The teacher hardly noticed anyone, unless they were too boisterous. He relentlessly carried on with a droning lecture, whether anyone took any notice or not.

At last the lesson finished and it was time for home. Jim had swapped his locker with someone so as to be near hers, so they would meet up between classes. Jim took her hand once they were outside, directing her back toward the storeroom.

"We can't, my aunt will be waiting," Bernice reluctantly told him.

She nevertheless let him drag her along. He was so insistent, from knowing she wasn't wearing panties, he couldn't wait until tomorrow. Besides, the storeroom was Greg's domain and he had only lent it to them for the afternoon. When they might have a chance to be together again was out of their hands. The furtiveness of their relationship made it all the more exciting.

"Just a quick cuddle," he said, as they fast paced toward the building. She didn't believe it, but went along with him.

On opening the door they froze. Jim quickly pulled it back almost closed. They peered through a thin crack, to see Greg's bare ass heaving up and down. A woman was under him, groaning from each thrust of his powerful hips. Jim and Bernice turned to each other with wide open eyes, in awe of the scene.

They recognised the woman as one of their teachers. Miss Benet's eyes were rolled up in her head, and she was making loud pitiful noises. His feet and legs were pushing hard into the soft mat, as he pounded into her.

"Fuck your teacher hard, you bastard! Punish your slutty teacher for being a whore," Miss Benet whimpered.

They couldn't hear everything she said, as it came out as a string of garbled sounds.

She cried out again, this time loud and clear. "Make me you're whore, you bastard. Yes! I'm your white teacher whore. Pound me hard!" the woman exclaimed.

Jim pulled the door silently and firmly shut. They looked at each other with shared grins.

"He was really giving it to her," Jim commented, with something of admiration in his tone.

"A teacher. I wonder if Lara knows," Bernice mused.

"She's a bit old. Near thirty, or even older," Jim laughed.

Bernice shuddered at the remark. She was very close to the woman's age, though in a lot better shape.

"Yea! It makes me shudder too. I wonder if she was telling the truth? You know, what he said to you. About making you one of his whore's," Jim pondered.

"You can't mean it. Miss Benet is a teacher, she can't be working for him," Bernice sounded incredulous.

"The way she was enjoying it, he might have her doing anything he wanted. Besides, she would lose her job if anyone found out. He could blackmail her into working for him," Jim surmised.

"I don't know. In the throes of an orgasm she might say anything. It wouldn't mean much," she pointed out.

"How did she know about the stuff he does? That didn't look like the first time. Maybe he does it to her, then makes her work for him," he said.

Bernice didn't think the guy would want to screw the teacher if she was whoring for him. Anyway, that didn't matter. What mattered was, did Lara know about him screwing a teacher.

"It makes sense now! That's why he let us stay in the storeroom, and made me agree to lie to Lara about sucking him off. He was arranging on his phone to meet Miss Benet. That's what all those furtive calls were about," Bernice enthused.

Without realising it they were beside her ride home. Susan looked at them through the open window.

"You two getting in then?" Susan growled. She was in a hurry to get home.

Bernice got in the back and Jim with her. She would have to tell him to go very soon after they arrived home, in case Paul got back and found them together.

"You can stay if you like Jim. Her uncle is away at a meeting," Susan said, over her shoulder at him.

"OK. That will be good," he said, and gave Bernice's hand a squeeze.

She would like it too, except that Susan was again arranging her life. They could only be near when sharing a class, or when someone allowed them to be together. Bernice was still feeling troubled when they arrived home.

"You had better phone home to say you're going to be late," Susan told Jim.

"They won't care. Won't notice I'm not there," he stated grudgingly.

"Her uncle will be away until tomorrow, so you can stay the night if you like," Susan suggested.

Bernice turned back from the sink, where she was peeling potatoes. The mischievous look on Susan's face was a picture. It felt as though the girl was arranging for her to be fucked tonight. She looked at Jim and smiled. Why not? She hurried through her chores, eager to get to her room.

"Can I go and do my homework, Miss?" Bernice asked, unconsciously calling the girl 'Miss'.

Susan heard the small word, and understood its significance. Bernice was mixing a teachers authority with hers. Susan thought about the woman's young sounding tone of voice. Up until then Bernice had fought to keep her identity, as a mature woman. With Jim here Bernice was accepting Susan's authority, and behaving like a schoolgirl with a crush.

"Wait!" Susan demanded. "Lift your skirt. Show me," Susan said firmly.

With a look of hurt that only an adolescent can muster, Bernice slowly lifted the hem.

"You've been at it again! No excuses this time, girl. Who have you been with today?" Susan growled. She was angry, as though responsible for the woman. She knew their game was dragging her in, but couldn't help it. It was fun chastising an adult, so why not join in.

"No! It wasn't like that. I went to Greg. Then Jim," she stuttered then fell into silence. How could she explain any of it, Susan wouldn't understand.

Susan looked at the woman's thighs. It was bad enough not wearing panties. The woman had a trickle of dried cum on her thighs. Had she screwed two guys today?

"I thought you liked Jim? Who's this Greg?" Susan asked.

"It doesn't matter. I do like Jim. Like, Greg's no one," she explained resentfully.

"So you've just been with Jim in school," Susan quickly said.

"Yea. No!" she complained, looking done down, and caught out.

"If you want me to keep your secrets from Paul, you need to tell me everything. Go to your room, and finish your homework. Be a good girl and do as I say, deal?" Susan heavily spoke.

"OK. I will," Bernice capitulated, and dragged her feet out of the kitchen to her bedroom.

If she thought about it clearly, she wouldn't have thought of this as her bedroom, as it wasn't even her house. Thinking about her house, would lead to feelings of hurt, over her husband abandoning her. Thinking of this as her bedroom fit in with her new life. It was also where Jim was waiting for her.

He gave her a big beaming smile. "Homework first," she grimaced.

"I've done both of ours," he grinned.

"Well maybe we should do something else until dinner," she coyly spoke.

Her head was down, and she swung her hips from side to side, looking cute and innocent. It was wasted on him, as he just grabbed her arm to pull her onto the bed.

"Hey stop it," Bernice complained.

His hands were everywhere, too fast to fend off.

"Don't! You'll snap the buttons off," she told him.

She undid the blouse, knowing he would carry on until she relented. He wrapped his arms around her in a tight embrace, determined not to let her go. He pulled her up to his lips, not her lips, it was her nipples he was after.

"No! Be gentle. You'll suck them off," she complained.

"Like you suck me off?" he teased.

She refused to be baited. She tried not to get aroused, despite his best efforts. It didn't feel right.

Susan had arranged for him to be here in her bedroom. The girl had put her on the pill. She had just sent her to her room to be with Jim, and had arranged for him to stay the night. It felt as if Susan was arranging for her to be fucked. Everything in her life was being decided by others. She had lost all control, unable to decide anything in her life.

He pinned her arms to her sides, and kissed behind her ears. He had finally got the message. He licked an ear, and nibbled down her neck. She struggled to get free, but he held on. He fell on top of her, pushing her into the soft cushions, trapping her. He sucked her top lip into his mouth and nipped it. She thought she opened her mouth to put a stop to his nonsense.

His tongue invaded her mouth, toyed with her tongue, and darted away. She left her mouth open for more. His lips sealed themselves over hers and they kissed. Long and hard, with their mouths contorting, as their heads slowly moved around. Bernice was lost in a world of delight. She was hardly aware of a hand drifting up her skirt.

When fingers played melodious tunes on her thighs she remembered her vulnerability, from not wearing panties. It was too late. He had wound her up and was preparing to take her. He was taking his time, toying with her. His fingers were teasing her lips, which were already wet and open for him. He continued to play with her, while she gripped his back, pulling on him, unable to tell him to fuck her.

If he continued much longer she would demand it. However embarrassing that might be, she couldn't stand much more. Pleading with this boy to fuck her was bad. That he had heated her up to this point was damning. She should have more control than this. She took a deep breath, ready to ask him to take her.

Susan knocked on the door. "Dinner is ready. Leave what you are doing and get to the kitchen," the demanding voice ordered.

The startled pair parted. Jim stood up looking guilty, but Susan didn't enter. Bernice looked equally guilty, and pulled down the little skirt.

"I better go wash my hands," Jim murmured, looking embarrassed. He needed to wash her smell from his fingers.

"No time for anything, it's on the table," Susan shouted to them from the kitchen.

Bernice slowly worked spaghetti around a fork, then dipped it into the sauce. It was difficult to swallow. The smell of her sex was wafting across the table at her, from Jim's hands. The sensation of his fingers still lingered down there. She fidgeted on the hard seat, rubbing her lips on it. Her sex ached for him.

Susan's interruption had been planned. Despite not wanting to give in to the girl, the urge was driving her crazy. She looked across the table at Jim with an intense stare. If he bent her over the table she would let him take her, in fact she would cry out for him to fuck her. She squirmed on the chair again, grinding her sex onto the seat.

"You're hands are sticky Jim, lick them clean," Susan smiled at him.

He looked furtively between the two women, as though caught out, and was being dared to reveal it. Both of them were looking at him. He put the fork down and licked his fingers. He licked between two fingers, and while separating them a pair of legs. He licked the top of them as though it were Bernice's pussy. The taste of pussy was new to him. It wasn't distasteful. He could get use to it.

Bernice was looking at him with a strange look on her face. Had he done something wrong? Susan had practically ordered him to lick his fingers, so what could he do?

Bernice felt torn. Of course the girl knew the smell. Susan had got Jim to lick her sex juices from his fingers, in front of her. He seemed not to notice Susan's knowing look. The audacious act was turning her on. The way he licked those fingers, made her think of him licking her down there. She couldn't wait to get back her bedroom with him. There wasn't a chance in hell that she would be coy with him, or resist at all. Her entire body ached for his touch.

"I'll do the washing up. You two can go and play," Susan knowingly smiled. "Wait," she said. Seeing how eager they were to leave the kitchen, she just couldn't help frustrating them.

They waited, looking agitated. Susan felt a pang of jealousy. The young guy was around her age, much younger than Bernice. He wasn't exactly handsome, yet looked nice. He had a cute ass. She thought he should be screwing her not Bernice. The thought went as quickly as it had come. It left her a little shocked.

"Have you completed ALL your homework?" Susan asked.

"Yes," they chorused.

"Go on then, go to your room and play like a good girl," Susan laughed.

Susan watched them skip out, looking so alive they might have flown. The woman wore a glow of arousal that looked positively radioactive. He too looked obviously eager. Understandably so. He was a young eighteen year old, being given permission to fuck an experienced woman.

He could be forgiven because he was unaware of who, and what she was. Not her though. She had thrown away all the inhibitions that usually weighed upon a mature woman. She had become an irresponsible teenager, ready to please her boyfriend. Susan chuckled to herself. It was fun playing with an adult, and so amusing manipulating her. The very idea of sending her away to screw that young guy was wicked!

This time she would leave them to it. Like young lovers they were eager to explore each others' body, for the pure pleasure it brought. She would listen to them from her bedroom and play with a toy. When she heard them orgasm, she would join in. It promised to be a good night.

12