Naughty Girl Ch. 08

Story Info
Paul returns home.
4.3k words
4.46
25.9k
8

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/29/2017
Created 05/18/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul returns home

Susan dropped Bernice and Jim at school. She watched them walk hand-in-hand through the school security gate, and couldn't help laughing. If she hadn't known Bernice was a twenty-four year old, married woman, it was possible to believe she was around nineteen years old. That Bernice was smitten with an eighteen year old boy, showed how acutely the woman had taken on the role.

Bernice was using the role as an escape from the awful realities of recent events. Thinking of herself as a naughty schoolgirl, was preferable to being a shockingly bad woman. She was trapped in the role, and falling into it more deeply each day. Being with fellow students had her regressing to such an extent, she not only spoke, and acted like one of them, she was even thinking like an irresponsible adolescent.

Susan found it amusing manipulating the woman while she was so emotionally unstable. She pushed Bernice and the boy together, until the inevitable happened. They had sex like young teenagers. It proved the woman had a problem. It seemed she couldn't resist a man once excited. Even the young eighteen year old boyfriend had her worked up out of control.

Putting Bernice on the pill, as though she were an irresponsible youth, had pushed the woman into submitting to her completely. Thinking about the birth control pills reminded her that her friend had left a message. In case she wanted more money for supplying the pills, Susan avoided phoning back.

What Susan didn't know was that her friend was trying to warn her. The friend hadn't been able to get the birth control pills, so handed over a placebo instead. Bernice wasn't on the pill after all. Even Susan would have drawn the line at manipulating a married woman into becoming pregnant. It would be a disaster if Bernice became pregnant by a young boy of eighteen.

***

Bernice was sitting in class, daydreaming about her boyfriend, Jim.

'Eh? Sorry Sir, like, what was the question? I guess forty-two. Sorry sir, I mean it is forty-two.' Bernice breathed a sigh of relief that she had calculated correctly.

Double Maths wasn't a great subject first thing in the morning. She glanced at the clock, willing it to gallop toward break time, when she could meet up with Jim.

He didn't realise she was a married woman, and thought of her as only slightly older than him. It was wrong for her to lead him on, though, in class it was easy to think of herself as a teen. With her whole life falling apart she needed his affection. What he wanted was sex, and as a woman she had the experience to provide it. The young guy wanted sex every time they were together, and she needed him to cool his ardour.

It was nice that he was so much in love with her, but she couldn't cope with his youthful enthusiasm. They needed to slow down. She felt as though he, and everyone else, was rushing her into things without giving her time to think anything through.

The whole class was bored so they all looked up when the door opened, looking thankful for a distraction. Lara boldly marched in, and strode up to the teacher.

'I've come from the boss, he wants to see Bernice,' Lara told the teacher.

The offhand way she spoke to a teacher revealed her lack of respect. Picking and choosing which classes to attend, was normal for her. This maths class might even be one of hers, though she had never been seen attending. Not even the teacher knew for sure if she was one of his pupils or not.

He was about to berate her for interrupting his class, then thought better of it. Knowing her reputation, he wasn't sure what she might do if he crossed her. It was easier to play it safe, not wanting to find out where her power and arrogance stemmed from. Maybe she had something on the boss, as she called the principal.

'Well, yes, take her then. Go on girl,' he ill-naturedly told Bernice.

He sniffed, and pushed a pair of thick framed glasses up his nose. When he turned away from her, in dismissal, Lara grinned at his back for all the class to see. She took a firm grip of Bernice's arm to march her out to the corridor.

'These are yours!' Lara accused.

Lara held up a pair of white panties, dangling them in Bernice's face.

Looking around frantically, Bernice was relieved to see the corridor was empty.

'Why did you give them to Greg?' Lara menacingly hissed. 'He takes them as a trophy from conquests.'

Lara rubbed the offensive garment in the girls face, then stuffed them in her mouth.

Bernice felt sick. The smell and taste of stale sex juices was bitter. A mixture of dried, crusty, and wet sticky cum, filled her mouth. The panties acted like an ineffective gag. Lara pulled the panties from her victims mouth, and put a hand to her throat.

'Tell me what happened, and make it quick!' Lara spat.

'They are mine, but not the dirty stuff,' Bernice choked.

'If not yours, who's?' Lara fiercely glared at her.

'It's Miss Benet!' Bernice yelped in fear.

'So you know the taste of her pussy do you? Been playing in her dirty little secret garden have you?' Lara growled, not believing her victim.

'We saw her, and him, together,' Bernice blurted out.

'Who's we, and where?' Lara asked, while pinching Bernice's cheeks together.

It was difficult to talk, though she managed to tell the bully what she and Jim had seen yesterday.

Lara let go of her face, and held onto an arm with a fierce grip. She stood still, except for a tapping foot, while deep in thought.

'Miss Benet?' she murmured.

Bernice kept quiet about their theory that Lara's boyfriend, Greg, might be running her as a prostitute. Today it sounded farfetched, and too outrageous an idea. Yesterday their imaginations had soared beyond the possible.

'Keep those in your hand. Come with me,' Lara ordered.

The classes were starting to file out for a break. However humiliating it was, Bernice dare not hide her panties, after Lara had ordered her to carry them. One or two students noticed, and they pointed at her panties dangling in one hand. There was muffled laughter, though far less because she was with Lara, who was obviously in a bad mood.

'Good morning, Miss Benet, how are you today?' Lara smiled.

The teacher was on her way to the teachers rest room, but she plonked her bottom back down on the hard seat on seeing Lara. A look of dread crossed her face, and was just as quickly hidden.

'What do you want Lara, I'm in a hurry,' the teacher stated.

Lara held Bernice's arm up, to dangle the panties in front of the teacher.

'Enjoyed yourself with Greg, did you?' Lara asked.

'Stop this right now! I'm a teacher, not one of your little friends that can be bullied,' Miss Benet crossly spoke.

She tried to get up, but her legs gave way. She began to perspire, even looking ill, with a pallid face.

'Bad teacher! Screwing around with a student. Wouldn't be nice for you if that got into the papers. Would it!' Lara leered at her.

The bully was recounting the tale, and embellishing it with her own knowledge of Greg and his dirty ways. It was terrible to see a teacher squirming, and ducking from the missiles thrown by Lara. Bernice felt sorry for her. She even wished she'd taken the blame. Maybe she could have told Lara that Greg forced her.

'You got off when he called you his whore slut, didn't you!' Lara meanly growled.

'Yes,' the teacher murmured miserably.

Her head was almost touching the desk, after wilting from the verbal blows.

'Louder Miss Benet. Save your soul and confess,' Lara teased.

'I did all those things. I enjoyed it the first time. Not anymore. He makes me do it. He won't let me go!' the teacher sobbed.

'He threatens to tell on you, if you don't do as he says,' Lara said.

'Yes,' the teacher sighed.

She was still tense, and Lara figured she was holding back. The stupid woman should have been relieved to share with someone, yet obviously not with Lara.

'What about the rest? Tell me all,' Lara prodded.

'He won't let me sleep with my husband,' she snuffled into a tissue. 'He's wondering why. He thinks I'm having an affair,' she said, and blew her nose.

'There's a reason for that, because you are, with Greg! Tell me. Tel me all, and I might be able to help you,' Lara firmly told her.

'I can't, it's too dreadful. I've been so wicked!' She started crying again.

Bernice wondered if she was telling the truth. Would she help the hopeless woman, or use her as she did everyone else. Lara knew Greg well enough, and heard the rumours that he ran prostitutes. Was this teacher involved? Surely not. Greg was using the woman, but what for.

'Now!' Lara loudly demanded.

'He makes me sleep with men. . . for money. In a house on the edge of town. I have to go there and meet. . . men, strangers,' she managed to say, then broke.

Her forehead bumped the desk with silent tears pooling on it. Her whole body seemed to crumple, like a discarded can. Bernice pulled some tissues from a box and tried to mop up the mess of running makeup.

'Leave her! Don't say anything to anyone. I'll sort the bastard out, you hear me?'

'Yes,' the teacher mumbled.

Lara pulled Bernice from the classroom and told her. 'Go on, get back to class, or whatever you're supposed to be doing.'

Jim was waiting by the lockers, wondering where she had been. She felt sorry for the teacher, and even more afraid of Lara than she had been. Bernice began to recounted what happened, but he stopped her.

'Break times nearly over,' he complained. The hurried outpouring was cut short.

'Wait, someone might overhear you. We need to go somewhere quiet,' he told her.

They set off for the sports storeroom, hoping it would be free, and it was. They settled on a pile a mats, hand in hand.

'So tell me, what happened?' Jim asked.

Bernice hurriedly went through the events with Lara and the teacher. Mention of her panties reminded her she still gripped them in one hand. She dropped them on the floor as though they were a dirty rag.

'So we were right, she's been whoring for Greg!' Bernice concluded.

'Bloody hell! I guess once he had sex with her, she was blackmailed into it. After the first time she did what he told her, so then he had even more on her,' Jim said, in wonder at the guys nerve.

'What's Lara going to do about it?' he asked.

'Don't know. She seemed to think it was possible to fix him,' she said.

'Why? I don't understand why she would bother,' he queried.

'She'll have another teacher under her thumb, that's why,' she pointed out.

'This is a really shit school!' Jim emphatically sighed.

He put both arms around her and started kissing her.

'Not now, we've got to get back to class,' she complained. 'Mmmm, that's nice.'

His kisses were tickling her neck and ears.

He whispered to her, 'We can't go in now, we're late. No one will miss us.'

'No more, that's too nice,' she murmured.

Their lips met for a long smooch. With tongues entwined they became oblivious of where they were, or what they were doing. Instinct took over, guiding their hands and lips. She tried to close her legs, not wanting to go too far in such a dangerous place. Trapping his hand between her thighs wasn't a good idea.

His fingers had learnt what to do. Finger tips pressed and stroked her lips. It wasn't possible to say she didn't want to, for he could feel how wet she was. Her lips were opening up to the insistent pressure. She needed to break away before it was impossible to stop herself, or him.

A firm touch to her swollen bud had her gasping. He had discovered her weaknesses too well. He knew exactly how to touch her, and how to excite her, and bring her to a state of helplessness. Her legs fell apart in surrender. His hand cupped her sex, with a finger massaging her clit.

She heard herself mewling like a pathetic beast. For a split second her husband's taunting observation flittered through her mind - she became a helpless slut when excited. It was true! The thought passed when she fell back in his arms, and he tried to roll on top of her. She struggled, and managed to get on top of him.

She sat astride of him for a moment, lifted herself up, and lowered her sex onto the head of his cock. For a moment she wondered what in hell she was doing. The resolve of earlier, to cool him down, didn't last long.

'I'm your slut, Jim. I'm going to ride you until you cum. Lay back and enjoy,' she purred.

He keenly watched her body slowly lowered onto his penis. His hardness was disappearing into her inch by inch. When she had consumed it all, he looked up to see her eyes firmly shut. She was licking her lips, and squeezing her nipples. She was hotter than a volcano, and his cock was burning, ready to shoot red hot lava into her.

At the same moment they both exploded. His sperm shot into her, pushing her over the edge into an energising series of quakes. It shot through her body tingling her all over. She sat on his hips, holding onto his cock, needing to feel it inside. Her chin fell onto her chest. It looked as though she were deflating, crumpling onto his body, ready to sink into him, for them to become one.

He reached up and pulled her onto his chest. She let out a little whimper of regret on feeling his cock pulled from her body. She lay her head on his chest, feeling it thump, listening to his heart pounding.

She should have felt some guilt over skipping classes. She should have felt a big regret over having sex in school. It should have been a massive regret having sex with a young guy, when she was a mature, married woman. To avoid the pain of guilt, and all the wrong she had committed, she had to believe she was just an adolescent, without the overburdening responsibilities of maturity.

They lay in each other's arms for awhile, bathing in the afterglow of a satisfying orgasm. Slowly they came around to where they were and how dangerous it was. Anyone could walk in on them. As lovers they didn't care. They petted pleasantly, not needing to talk.

Bernice was happy to lay in his arms for awhile. She stroked his face, while they simply smiled at each other. A wicked grin was shared. She felt his cock becoming hard against her thigh. Her panties were still pushed aside from when she mounted him.

'No! Not again!' she complained.

She held him away from her ears and neck, knowing he could overcome her resistance given the slightest chance. His kisses would have her opening her mouth to him, then her legs would part.

'You've made me feel young and carefree again. You make me forget my problems. I'm falling in love with you so deeply I don't care about anything anymore,' she revealed.

He was about to ask her what problems she had, but a more urgent question came to mind.

'I should have asked. . .' Jim started to say, and felt too embarrassed to continue.

'What? You're not just my boyfriend, your my lover. You can ask me anything,' she smoothly said.

'Are you on the pill?' he hesitantly asked.

'Yes. Susan put me on the pill,' she giggled.

As a mature woman it had been humiliating having that young girl make such a personal decision for her. It had made her feel stupid and helpless. Now she was glad to have submitted to such an indignity. She was grateful to the girl, as now she could throw caution to the wind.

He hadn't thought about it before. Susan was supposed to be her aunt, yet sometimes Bernice seemed older. It was of course possible, but then why did she yield to her so much? There again, he didn't know why Bernice was in this school.

He suspected, and Susan had hinted, it was because she couldn't control her sexual urges with boys. Hence she had been put on the pill. He looked at her, knowing she couldn't resist him. He knew how to work her up until she was like a bitch in heat, and that was fine by him. She certainly knew more than he did, but he was glad to learn from her.

There was a sink in the corner for washing the sports equipment. They cleaned themselves up as best they could. They hugged and kissed for awhile, then left the storeroom. They collected lunch from their lockers, and ate while talking about nothing and everything. They both avoided the subject of family.

Bernice walked back into class after lunch. She sat next to Lobelia, one of the girls she had become friendly with.

'You've been with Jim then,' she stated.

'How did you know?' Bernice asked, and flushed red like a traffic light.

'The wet patch at the back of your skirt,' she laughed.

'Did anyone else notice?' she quietly asked.

'Everyone,' Lobelia pointed out, purposely not sparing Bernice's blushes.

Bernice squirmed on the hard seat, feeling her panties squish with his sperm. Damn! Whatever was showing was getting worse.

'They'll taunt me after class,' she complained.

'Don't worry about that, they won't dare. You're under Lara's protection, and they all know it. Besides, they're jealous, and want to know all about it,' Lobelia reassured her. 'Here, stuff this in your panties.' She gave Bernice a handful of tissues.

As subtly as she could she pushed them under her, hoping to mop up the mess.

***

With Bernice out of the way it was easy for Paul to gather information about the department she ran. Travelling to other offices around the country merely confirmed his conclusions. A trip to head office was next, where he would make a presentation to the CEO. The expensive management would be let go, and that included Bernice.

Susan reported on the phone that she was still looking after the woman. He wondered why Bernice was still going to school and hadn't simply gone home. He chuckled over how she had trapped herself into the situation when they first met.

She had been too ashamed to admit she was a married woman, when he found her cavorting with those boys in the woods. He pretended to mistake her for an adolescent schoolgirl, and she went along with it.

He hadn't meant to keep up the pretence for so long. It was all a ruse to keep her out of her office. A few days more and the presentation would be made, so he could go home, and set things right.

She would soon lose her job. Her husband had walked run off with a woman he worked with. He'd used the mortgage payments on entertaining her and setting up a new life. The house was repossessed so she didn't even have a home to go back to. He felt sorry for her and wondered what to do with her.

***

Paul walked in on his niece and Bernice chattering in the kitchen. He was shocked at how much she had changed. She was no longer acting like an adolescent, she had become one.

'Uncle Paul, like it's so good to see you, yea?' Bernice beamed at him.

'How have you been? Has Susan looked after you?' he asked.

'OK, I guess,' Bernice shrugged.

'Be a good girl and go to your room, I want to talk to Susan,' he said.

'What's been going on here? She's, err, different,' he said.

'I was going to ask you the same thing,' Susan said, looking at him meaningfully.

She wanted answers, which he didn't want to go into. Susan was curious as to why this woman was acting the way she was. He couldn't explain it himself, so what could he say.

'She's a married woman, Paul. Why is she going to school, and acting this way? What are you two playing at?' she demanded to know.

'I need a cup of coffee,' he said.

Not having to look at her while she fixed coffee helped. 'Her husband left her, and other things left her feeling vulnerable. She's regressed to being an irresponsible adolescent. It seems to have got out of hand,' he mused.

'It makes some sense I guess. Depends on what the other problems were,' Susan pointed out. When Paul didn't offer anything else, she filled in the gap. 'A problem with men?' she asked, and put a cup in front of him.

'Something like that. Has she been a problem, anything to do with boys?' he asked.

12