Naughty Girl Ch. 09

Story Info
Trouble in school.
7.4k words
4.17
47.7k
10
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/29/2017
Created 05/18/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bernice couldn't face up to a series of traumatic events that occurred over the last few weeks. She'd been caught having sex with a group of boys, lost her job, her husband had sold the house, and he ran off with his lover.

When mistaken for an adolescent, she continued the pretence to escape the consequences of her misbehaviour, and the trauma of events. She hadn't anticipated being trapped in the role, or being sent back to school. Although she was twenty-four, it was easy to act like an adolescent with fellow students to mimic. She sank into a familiar role in the classroom, acting like a schoolgirl, which had been natural enough a few years ago.

Susan had been asked by her uncle, Paul, to look after Bernice while he was away. She was only nineteen, and enjoyed manipulating a mature woman. She kept her off balance by treating her like a naughty teenager, and found it amusing driving her deeper into acting like an adolescent.

***

'It's Saturday morning Bernice, no school, you should be in a good mood. Spit that gum out, and eat your breakfast,' Susan cajoled Bernice.

'I'm not hungry. Like, really, I want to go and see Jim,' Bernice sullenly spoke.

'Have you tidied your room?' Susan asked.

'It's all right,' she mumbled.

'Does that mean you have, or you haven't? Don't bother. Eat your breakfast and I'll check for myself. Don't you dare leave the table, young lady!' Susan warned the woman.

Marching back into the kitchen, Susan looked at the woman acting like a sullen girl, and couldn't help laying down the law.

'Your room is a mess. You didn't wash the dishes last night, or take out the trash, and your homework isn't finished. Do you want a spanking, girl?'

'No! You're not my mother, you can't,' Bernice complained.

She folded her arms under her breasts, and pouted in defiance.

'You want this, don't you? No pill, means no naughty games with your boyfriend,' Susan baited her.

'You can't do that! I need the pill,' she said, with an anguish laden voice.

'Do you want me to tell Paul you've been a naughty girl?' Susan warned.

'No! Don't you dare! You bitch,' she murmured.

Susan was standing over Bernice, becoming all the more frustrated with her.

'That's it, you're grounded. You will not be going out with Jim this weekend,' Susan angrily said.

'You can't make me!' she growled.

'Stand up!' Susan demanded.

Susan pulled her off the chair, and sat down on it. She pulled Bernice over her lap and slapped her panties. In a temper she pulled the woman's panties down, and slapped her bare ass.

For the first two swipes, Bernice waggled her legs, trying to wriggle off Susan's lap. Figuring out it would be over as soon as she capitulated, she stopped squirming. A few more hard slaps and Susan came to her senses.

Damn! The woman's silly behaviour was having an effect upon her too. Susan was behaving like her own mother. Susan reminded herself Bernice wasn't a girl, she was a married woman, behaving like an adolescent. Her uncle Paul told her how it accidently started, but that didn't explain why the woman was carrying it on so effectively.

Susan pulled Bernice onto her lap, to cuddle the sobbing woman. Bernice was trying to escape from the adult responsibilities thrown at her recently, by regressing back into adolescents. Susan was beginning to understand, and have sympathy for the poor woman.

'What's the matter Bernice. Are you having trouble with Jim?' Susan sympathetically asked.

'No. He's nice, and makes me happy,' she sobbed.

'What about school, are you being bullied?' she asked.

'Sort of,' Bernice murmured.

'Tell me all about it, I want to help,' Susan quietly spoke.

'At first there was a bully. I've joined a gang, for protection. It's OK now. They look after me,' she sobbed.

Bernice continued relating what was happening in school, leaving nothing out.

Susan listened to the woman's outpouring, trying to make sense of it. It was surprising to hear that a teacher was having sex with a student. That he blackmailed the teacher into being his whore was shocking! The school was a last chance for delinquent rich kids. Parents paid the school to take their offspring, when no other school would. In some cases, where the parents paid enough, the school would take them on to avoid criminal charges.

It was the only school that would take Bernice, who looked barely young enough to be accepted as seventeen, even though she was twenty-four. The principal only accepted her because he knew Paul, and owed him a favour.

'That's appalling, darling,' Susan said, while cuddling her. 'We can't let you go to that terrible school.'

'It's OK, really. Like, I've settled in, yeah? I'm doing alright in class, and made friends,' she quickly said.

She didn't mention the real reason for going to school was to meet up with Jim.

'If you really want to stay there, I guess you can,' Susan reluctantly agreed.

'You won't tell uncle Paul will you? Please,' she humbly implored.

'He needs to know what's going on. He's responsible for you,' Susan pointed out.

'Please, Susan, I don't want him cross with me. I've nowhere else to go. I'm completely alone,' she sniffed.

'You've got Paul and me to look after you, darling. You've got Jim, he makes you happy,' Susan comforted her.

'Yes, thank you Susan, you do look after me. Like, you're real nice. You let Jim stay here, and like, you know. I'm sorry, really I am, honest. It's good that uncle Paul took me in. I really don't have anywhere to go now the house is sold, and my parents have gone,' she sadly spoke.

Bernice was twisting reality, to fit the fantasy world she now lived in. Her parents died several years ago, and it was her husband who sold the house. She'd tried hard to please him, by playing naughty sex games. While she was pushing herself beyond her sexual limits, he was planning on running away with some floozy from the office.

'Dry your eyes, and we'll go shopping. If you're a good girl we can pick up Jim, and bring him here for dinner,' Susan brightly spoke.

Bernice gave her a big hug, and kissed her.

'Talking of Jim, you'd better take your pill. Better to be safe than sorry,' she chided Bernice.

'Thank you, Susan,' Bernice coyly spoke, looking embarrassed. 'I'm so sorry for being a naughty girl. I'll behave myself, and do as I'm told, I promise,' Bernice sincerely said.

Bernice had been mortified over having a nineteen year old put her on the pill. As she subsided into thinking like an adolescent, and thinking of Susan being responsible for her, it became a routine.

It was easy to forget she was a married woman and treat her like a schoolgirl. The way she spoke, dressed, and behaved, mimicked the girls in her class. She was even thinking like a teen now. Susan guessed she would surface from the fantasy world, when she was ready to face the awkward realities of life. In the meantime, Susan was willing to play along.

'I'm pleased to hear it. I'm sure you're going to be a good girl. I'll buy you some clothes, something really nice. You get to chose anything you want, OK?' Susan offered.

'Like, thanks loads, auntie Susan. You're fab, like, real cool,' Bernice gushed, and kissed her again.

They squeezed each other, and laughed brightly.

'We'll treat ourselves. We'll have lunch out, and spend loads of Paul's money,' Susan laughed.

***

Susan held Bernice's hand as they walked into a store. Their relationship was stronger after the tears and cuddles. Susan had intended buying the woman something more appropriate to her age, with the idea of shoving her out of the fantasy she lived in.

'Oh! Look at those yoga pants, they're fab!' Bernice exclaimed.

'Maybe it would be better getting something a little older looking,' Susan suggested.

'Can I help you? Something for your daughter?' an assistant asked.

Susan was wearing a business suit, usually worn for interviews, with the intention of encouraging Bernice back to her usual attire. The idea seemed to be backfiring. The assistant mistook her for an older woman, and Bernice for a girl. She should have been angry at being mistaken for Bernice's mother, yet it made her feel good.

She squeezed Bernice's hand, feeling warm and caring. Susan and Bernice looked at each other, and smiled at the assistants' mistake.

'Mom, I really like the pants. They would look fab under a skirt.'

'OK, honey, go ahead,' Susan said.

They looked rather thin and insubstantial to be worn outside, but it seemed that's what seventeen year olds were wearing these days. It slipped Susan's mind that she was only nineteen, and Bernice was a woman. Susan was waiting to start a college course, and in the meantime, Paul had asked her to look after Bernice.

'The skirts are over there,' Susan said.

Eventually Bernice decided on three outfits, and wanted to wear one of the combinations. She walked out of the changing room in a cropped t-shirt, over a pair of stretchy shorts.

'Are you sure about this?' Susan asked.

'Sure, it's fab! You don't want to dress me up in girly clothes do you, mom?' Bernice laughed.

'No, just something, different. It doesn't matter, you look great. I'm sure Jim will love it,' Susan told her.

She meant to put a stop to being called mom, but it seemed to comfort Bernice. She wasn't going to win over the clothes issue either, so gave up. The top was too filmy, and the shorts were too tight. Still, at her pretend age it didn't seem too bad.

'Thanks, mom, like, really, you're brill,' Bernice gushed.

A surge of emotion washed over Susan. She wished her mother had time from a busy career, to share a girls shopping trip.

'I need something to eat. Come on, where do you want to eat?' Susan asked.

It turned out to be where friends from school hung out, and she wanted to show off her new outfit. Susan didn't like the way boys were looking at her so called daughter. On the walk there, the shorts had ridden up between her legs. The stretchy material cupped her cheeks, and worse, they formed a camel toe in front. The material for both the top, and shorts, was far too thin.

Susan felt old and motherly before her age, and only just refrained from correcting Bernice.

To hell with it! The woman could decide for herself what to wear. As a mature married woman, she looked like a slut. As a teen it was almost acceptable, especially to the young guys ogling her. They were nudging each other and pointing, though Bernice was taking it all in her stride. Susan wondered if the woman was a bit of an exhibitionist.

After a difficult lunch, Susan left the cafe, forgetting about picking up Bernice's young boyfriend. She was feeling uncomfortable with the way the woman was dressed, and that she was supposed to be looking after her.

In the parking lot she bumped into her friend from the pharmacy.

'Hi, Susan. I'm glad I bumped into you. I've been trying to contact you. It's those pills I got you. I couldn't get the real thing. They're just dummy ones,' she explained.

'What? Damn it!' Susan exclaimed.

She looked at Bernice sitting in the car. The woman had been sleeping with a young boy from school, without protection. Shit! Bernice was a married woman. She couldn't get pregnant with a young boy. Her life was already a mess, and this would be a disaster.

'You'd better take these. A couple of day after pills, and a month's supply of the pill,' she offered.

'A bit late now! Damn! Why didn't you tell me?' Susan angrily asked.

'I couldn't with the two of you in the pharmacy. Afterwards, you didn't answer my calls, and text,' she justified.

'OK. No point in recriminations. I'll get her to take the morning after pill, and see what happens. There's a pregnancy test here. Fuck! I hope she's not pregnant. Can you get next months pills? Thanks, I appreciate your help,' Susan said.

She wasn't happy and they drove home in silence. Bernice caught on to her mood, not guessing how serious it was for her.

'Thanks for the clothes, Susan,' Bernice quietly said. 'Have I done something wrong?'

'No. It's me. I've let you down, I'm so sorry, sweetie. The pill you've been taking is the wrong one. My friend gave me these, a morning after, and a day after pill. You'd better take one now, and another tomorrow,' Susan apologised.

'Oh! I see. That's pretty bad, isn't it,' Bernice said, looking shocked.

'Go to your room, and let me know if you feel sick or anything. I'll phone Jim and tell him you're not well. Best keep away from him for awhile,' she said. 'I'm sorry sweetie. It'll be alright, I'm sure.'

Bernice wandered out the kitchen, looking pale.

Susan felt bad. If the woman was pregnant all hell would break loose. Paul would blame her, but that wasn't what bothered her. Susan's mother called her sweetie, when she was younger, and now she was using it with Bernice. It showed how she too had sunk into the roles of parent and child. The shopping trip had been nice, and she enjoyed Bernice calling her mom. Now this disaster had to spoil things.

Bernice lay on her bed, thinking about the dire news. All her responsibilities as an adult had been abandoned, leaving decisions to Paul, and Susan. It had been too easy leaving everything to them, and so avoid facing her troubles. She rubbed her tummy, wondering how she felt about having a child. How could she accept having a baby, with a young boyfriend from school?

It didn't seem possible. How could she possibly cope with a child. Her entire sense of reality seemed to be changing. It was hard to get a grip on who she was, and what she should do. Leaving everything to Paul and Susan seemed the only possible thing to do. She was just a schoolgirl, dependent upon Paul and Susan's good will. They would look after her, and decide what to do. She trusted them to make the right decisions.

Susan heard Bernice retching and rushed to the bathroom. Nothing came up, so she guided the woman back to bed. She grabbed a bowl, and sat close.

'You'll be alright, don't worry. Paul and I will help you, whatever happens. You're my sweetie and I promise to look after you,' Susan cooed.

She kissed Bernice's forehead, and cuddled her.

'It's my stupid fault. I need looking after, and you do it so well. I loved our shopping trip. It was so good being together, like, being with my mom,' Bernice whispered.

'I'll be your mom for the rest of the day, if that will make you feel better,' Susan promised.

'That will be nice, mom,' Bernice said, as she fell asleep.

Susan left her to phone Jim, the boyfriend. It was lucky he picked up the phone instead of his parents.

'Hi Jim, I phoned to tell you Bernice isn't well. She's alright, just something she'll have to get through. No, I don't think that's a good idea. She's asleep at the moment, and won't want you to see her looking a mess. Alright, maybe tomorrow, I'll ring to let you know. OK. Bye,' Susan said.

The guy was thoughtful, and concerned about her, so that was nice. He couldn't be blamed for the situation she was in. Men never had to face up to these things. At eighteen, he could hardly be expected to take on the responsibility for a family. If she was pregnant, neither of them was in a position to face it.

Susan sat heavily in the kitchen with a mug of coffee. She'd only taken a sip, when she heard Paul coming in.

'What's up?' he quickly asked.

'Bernice isn't well,' she said.

'What's wrong, I'll go and see her,' he said, looking worried.

'She's asleep, don't disturb her. It's woman's trouble,' she informed him.

It was a half truth, but how could she tell him of her abject failure.

'Oh! Well, I guess you can handle it,' he said. 'I've got a new contract, and need to write up the notes,' he said, and quickly left.

On Sunday Bernice was sick after taking a day after pill. They both hoped it would protect her, yet knew it might be too late. Susan reassured her, and continued to call her sweetie, while Bernice called her mom. It was reassuring for them both. They shared an unspoken thought, that it might be nice to have a baby.

Jim was far too young to shoulder the responsibility of being the father of her child. Bernice was still a married woman, and to become pregnant from a young boy would be a blow to her already fragile sate of mind. Yet the thought of having a baby left them both with a warm comfortable feeling.

Susan sat on the bed holding her hand, making soothing sounds when she retched.

***

Monday morning came around to find Bernice up for breakfast, and well enough to go to school.

'You sure you're alright?' Susan asked, as Bernice got out the car.

'Like, yes, I'm fine, mom,' Bernice said, yet again.

Since the weekend she called Susan mom. It started as a joke between them while shopping. From the loving way Susan cared for her while she spewed, it seemed appropriate. They'd shared lots of hugs, when she wasn't being sick, and she promised to behave herself, and not get into trouble again.

'Hi, you alright?' Jim asked.

'You look worse than me,' she quipped.

'I was worried. Were you ill, or just grounded?' he asked, looking suspiciously at her.

'Like, I was ill, but I'm alright now. Tummy's a bit sore, where I was being sick,' she explained.

'Thanks for that,' he said, screwing up his face in mock disgust.

'See you at lunchtime, OK?' she said.

'Sure,' he replied, and they departed for their classes.

Bernice walked in and sat down as though she had never left high school. She'd left over six years ago, and been to university, and now she was back. It was easy to sink into the routine, and easier to cope a second time around. Most of the students couldn't be bothered, but she enjoyed the lessons, having come back to them afresh. She enjoyed knowing the answers, and therefore eagerly completed her homework. Having more confidence to join in with the groups of girls was good too.

Lunchtime came around and she met up with Jim by the lockers.

'No, we can't. Leave it for a couple of days, OK?' she told him.

'You sure you're alright? I care about you. OK. Whatever you say, I don't mind,' he said.

It looked as though he did mind, yet he was genuinely concerned about her, which reached into her emotionally.

A few days went by, and she was pleased to find Jim didn't pester her. Paul asked if everything was alright, and why her boyfriend hadn't been around. Susan helped her with her homework, even though she didn't need it. They tidied up the house together, and shared funny moments in their lives.

Susan was trying to get her to talk about her past life, with the idea of helping her get over the trauma of the last few weeks. She didn't push it, with the strategy of letting Bernice come to terms with what happened in her own time. They became genuine friends, although Susan continued to supervise her as though she were a teenager.

Each day the pregnancy tests were negative, and both began to relax. As strange as it was, they formed a bond as mother and daughter. Both accepted their roles, becoming comfortable with the relationship. Bernice needed a caring mother figure, and Susan enjoyed having someone to care for.

The usual daily routine was firmly in place, with breakfast, a hug, and Bernice being dropped off at school.

'Oh, I forgot, I need my sports kit tomorrow. Can you remind me to check it tonight,' Bernice said, as she got out the car.

'No need, it's clean, and in the bottom draw,' Susan smiled.

'I was supposed to do that! Thanks, mom,' Bernice laughed.

She leaned in and kissed Susan, and they shared a grin.

'Enjoy yourself, sweetie,' Susan said, and winked.

Bernice understood what she meant. She was referring to kissing and cuddling with Jim, in the sports storeroom. Something they'd talked about recently, though she hadn't revealed they had sex.