Naughty Massage Ch. 02

Story Info
Male is surprised with the addition of another female.
3.2k words
4.43
7.6k
11
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/14/2023
Created 05/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah has been working on a surprise for James. Since he had fulfilled her fantasy of having a threesome with another man, she has been planning the same for him but adding an extra female. She had been unsure of being able to set up the same scenario, but she felt it was going to come close.

She would be meeting James at a hotel in her hometown at the end of her workday. She is beyond excited. She arrives, parks, and texts James that she is at the hotel. He responds with, "Come on up, baby girl! Room 306." Sarah grabs her little suitcase from the back of her SUV and heads to the front door. They had stayed here before, so she knows exactly where the elevator is. She feels butterflies in her stomach as she wheels her bag down the hall.

She finds the room on the third floor. He has the door ajar with the latch flipped out. She pushes the door open fully and finds her lover inside waiting. He's beaming as he walks toward her. James pulls Sarah into his arms and kisses her deeply, then pauses to say, "Hi..." smiling down at her some more.

Normally, Sarah asks James to "pace" their evening which means he chooses the things they do together and the order of them. They talk ahead of time about what she would want included and since he enjoys being dominant and she enjoys the pressure being taken off from her, this agreement works well between them but tonight she told James she would be taking the lead. He was a little disappointed, at first, but she promised he would very much enjoy the evening.

Sarah pushes James away a little. He's momentarily surprised but remembers that she's in charge tonight. He looks down at Sarah expectantly. Sarah feels a little shy, but then tells James to remove his clothing and lie on the bed. She watches and does not remove her clothing. She then gets out a blindfold. She walks to the bed, leans over him and places it over his eyes. "Roll over onto your front and get comfortable," Sarah tells him. James does as he is told, very curious about the evening.

Just as Sarah is opening her suitcase, there's a knock at the door. "Right on time." She thinks to herself and goes to the door. Sarah had met a younger female on a dating site who was interested in a threesome. They met for drinks the week before to go over the details.

James can hear another female voice but not what they are saying. He is so turned on thinking of the many videos Sarah and he have sent back and forth of the types of things they would enjoy with another female along with sexting scenarios. The women walk to the bedroom area. His hearing is heighted having the blindfold on. Clothing is being removed. A few moments later, he senses the mattress indenting on either side of him. Then hands touching him. One set starts at his feet and the other set at his head. A gentle massage begins at each end of his body. He is very horny. He could plunge his cock into either woman and enjoy a quick release, but this feels amazing, so he is willing to wait. He knows his climax will be so much better if he's patient. He has been working non-stop lately. His body is tired and sore.

"Just relax and enjoy." Sarah whispers into his ear as she applies lotion to her hands and moves to his shoulders and neck.

"Oh, I am." James replies. The touch of both women is incredible. His muscles are loosening. Sarah moves to his back while the other woman is working the backs of his thighs. Shortly after one set of hands on either side of his ass, working his glutes and doing so quite intimately. His legs have been spread wide by his female companions and as they work this area, their hands slide between his cheeks and through to his inner thighs, lightly brushing against the edge of his balls. Their fingers very gently circling his anus. This was an area that had limited exploration for James. He has been unsure about being touched there but is finding the sensation quite enjoyable. His dick is rock hard.

"Time to roll over, James." Sarah tells him. He's so relaxed that it's a little effort to move. Lying on his back with his member at full attention, he hears the women giggle and whisper to each other. James smiles broadly and wonders what's next.

The massage continues on his front. One starting at his head and the other at his feet, the same as before. Sarah's hands massage his face and then onto his neck and shoulders while the other hands are moving up his legs again. His chest is getting extra attention, which he knows Sarah loves to give and receive in this area. He moans softly as she squeezes his nipples a little while moving her hands around his torso. He's anticipating the meeting of hands in his crotch which causes his dick to start twitching. Sarah has moved to his abdomen, and fingers are on his thighs.

"I don't know the other woman's name!" He thinks to himself, inwardly laughing.

Hands move up to slide between his legs brushing against his balls. Sarah's hands move down, massaging all around his cock. A hand glides between his ass cheeks and then a finger circles his anus again. Sarah gently slides her fingers around the base of his shaft. They have both been adding plenty of oil to their hands, so the sensation is silky and delicious. Sarah slowly and gently pushes the skin of his penis over the tip and back again. At the same time, his balls are gently massaged. Fingers explore his backside more. Sarah starts a loose twisting motion on his cock. He feels pressure on the back of his thighs pushing his legs toward his head. He's a little startled but more than willing to oblige. He holds his legs to allow better access for the women. His cheeks are being spread wide and then a tongue is circling his anus this time.

"Fuck!" James yells. He's moaning loudly as both women pleasure him. Sarah continues to stroke him with alternating techniques. Both women pause occasionally when they feel him getting too close to climaxing, helping him edge as long as possible.

Sarah decides it's time to allow James to orgasm. She leans up to take his blindfold off. She wants him to enjoy the view of her riding him in reverse cowgirl. As James' eyes adjust, she slides her apple shaped bottom down on his shaft. His breath intakes sharply. Sarah turns her head and introduces the other woman to James saying, "By the way, that's Emily." This prompts Emily to pop her head out from between his legs. She smiles at him and then returns to rimming his ass.

"Holy shit!" James thinks to himself. The woman was exactly what he has shared in fantasies with Sarah. She was petite with an olive complexion, nicely tanned currently and dark hair. She was pretty much the opposite of Sarah. The contrast is definitely a turn-on.

James senses are overloading as Sarah rides his cock slowly. He can hear how wet she is with each stroke. As he moves his head to the side, he can see a shapely little ass with a tiny waist between his legs. Watching both women's asses at the same time is driving him wild. A finger slips into his ass. Another new experience but he's enjoying it. Emily holds her finger still while she runs her tongue around it. As James relaxes more, she slides her finger in and out slowly. James watches as his dick disappears into Sarah over and over. She leans forward with her strokes to give him the best view possible. He's been enjoying watching her anus contract and decides to reach forward with his thumb and press on it. Sarah moans and pushes against his thumb. He slips it into her ass. It's well lubricated from her pussy dripping though it. Sarah speeds up her tempo. A second finger is being inserted into his ass. Sarah feels James' cock swelling and his thumb slides in a bit further. Sarah's body stiffens. Her pussy tightens and begins spasming. "Ohhhh James!" She cries out and he feels a warm rush around his shaft.

James cannot hold out any longer. As Sarah's body stills, he strokes into her for a few last deep strokes. Hands on her hips, pulling her tight to the base of his shaft, he explodes into her. He's quiet as his cock begins erupting but as he continues filling Sarah with his seed, he makes a low guttural groan. James' body shivers a few times following his climax.

After his body stops shaking, Sarah moves to one side of James' chest to cuddle against him while Emily moves to the other side. As he's catching his breath, he wraps an arm around each woman. "Holy shit! That was amazing! Thank you." James tells his female companions.

"I'm so glad you enjoyed it." Sarah replies. "We'll give you a little rest before round two. Emily hasn't been taken care of yet."

James laughs and replies. "I definitely need some rest first."

Within a few minutes, the women hear James snoring softly. Sarah moves off the bed, careful not to disturb him. She rented a room with a whirlpool tub and decided it was time to try it out. She turns on the water and adjusts it for temperature. As it fills, she adds bubble bath. When it's about half full, she turns her face toward the bed and crooks her finger at Emily.

Emily has been watching Sarah, enjoying the view of her backside and the warmth of James' body. Emily dismounts from the bed in the same fashion as Sarah. She does not want to wake him. He looks so peaceful, and she thinks it will be fun to have Sarah to herself.

Emily walks over to the tub and climbs in to join Sarah. Both women are on their knees and look into each other's eyes. Emily reaches a tentative hand forward to Sarah's breast. She pauses and confides to Sarah that this is her first time with another woman. Sarah replies, "Me too." And they smile at one another.

Sarah leans in to kiss Emily while enjoying the manipulation of her nipple. They move closer. Their bodies press against each other, kissing softly at first but then more hungrily. The tub has filled with fluffy bubbles. The women begin exploring the curves of each other's bodies.

Sarah moans, as Emily slips a finger into her, which wakes James. Before his eyes open, he realizes the women have left the bed. He's disappointed until he sees them across the room in the tub. The women are stroking each other's bodies and kissing passionately. Between the bubbles and the side of tub, he is unable to see all their activity. He watches for a few more minutes. He considers stroking himself off while watching them but unfortunately, he's completely soft. "Well, I am almost fifty." He thinks to himself. He decides he wants to join the women if they are agreeable. Maybe they would be willing to help his manhood back up.

James walks over to the tub. The women are so engrossed with each other that they do not see him. "Ladies," he says softly, "may I join you?"

Sarah looks at Emily. "What do you think? Should we let him join us?" She asks the other woman, teasing James. They giggle and motion for him to enter the tub.

James slips into the warm water, sits back and tells the women to continue. He wants to watch a little longer. The women are more than happy to oblige. Sarah tells Emily to sit in the corner of the tub which is surrounded by mirrors. She opens Emily's legs wide, then starts kissing up one thigh as she slides a finger into her. Emily arches and moans. Sarah moves her head into other woman's pussy, running her tongue gently over the clit.

James watches as Emily's eyes close. One of her hands rests on Sarah's blonde head. He's enjoying the soft moans she's making as he watches Sarah's ass move rhythmically, imagining her tongue and lips working their magic on the other woman. He knows how good it feels when his cock is in her mouth. Sarah moves a hand to one of Emily's breasts, then squeezes the nipple. He sees her other hand sliding up Emily's thigh. Sarah slips another finger in while continuing with her mouth. Emily arches her back more. James can tell she is close to climaxing. A moment later, she stiffens, clutches Sarah's head tight between her legs and lets out a few high pitched "Oh's." Emily's hands release from Sarah's hair and fall to her sides as her body relaxes.

Sarah sits back. She can sense James' eyes on her. She could sense them on her the entire time she was pleasuring Emily. It was definitely a turn-on. She turns to face him, leans in and kisses him so he can taste the other woman on her mouth. James tries to pull her closer, but she has other plans. She turns her head toward Emily and says, "Let's help James out of the tub." Emily smiles back in agreement.

The ladies step out of the jacuzzi, and each reach a hand to James. He takes their hands, smiling back as he gets to his feet. Sarah grabs a towel and offers it to Emily. She then grabs a second towel. The women begin gently drying James' body. Next, he watches as they dry each other. Sarah reaches for James' hand again. She leads him back to an ottoman in the room. "Right here." She tells him, indicating for him to stand next to it. "Emily, you come sit here." Sarah tells her, patting the large ottoman in front of James. Sarah sits next to Emily. She then reaches out for James to pull him closer.

"Are you ladies going to help me out?" James asks. His manhood is still quite limp.

"That's the plan." Sarah replies. She starts kissing up one thigh. Emily leans forward, burying her face into James's crotch, taking his softness in, caressing it with her tongue.

He holds his breath for a moment, savoring the pressure of her mouth around his cock. He looks down to see both a blonde and brunette head between his legs. Sarah is fondling his balls with her lips. Then he notices that the full-length mirror is straight across from them. Sarah has thought of everything. His dick is quickly stiffening. He watches as it disappears into Emily's mouth over and over. She pauses. "Don't stop baby." James pleads. He's fully erect now.

"It's my turn." Sarah tells him. She slides her lips around his cock.

"Mmmm...." he moans. Emily is now stroking his balls with her fingertips.

Sarah is taking him in deep. Her face presses tight against his body. The tip of his cock bumping the back of her throat. He brushes her hair back with his hands and gives it a gentle tug. He watches the muscles of her face and neck contract and stretch around his cock in the reflection of the mirror.

Sarah continues to suck him with long, slow strokes. She doesn't want him to cum yet. She has more plans for him. She gives him a final stroke with her mouth and moves her head back. She hears James groan in protest. "Be patient, James," She teases him since she is usually the impatient one. Emily stops, as well, awaiting instruction. "Emily, get on the bed and then on your knees. I want to watch James fuck you." Emily does as she's told. Sarah follows onto the bed, lying down next to her.

James climbs onto the bed and positions himself behind Emily. He slides his cock into her and holds it for a moment savoring the sensation. He strokes in and out of her slowly. He's in no hurry. His hands hold her hips controlling the pace. He looks over to see Sarah stroking herself as she watches his cock disappear into Emily over and over. They can sense their eyes on each other. Emily's pussy feels very nice, but he wants to finish in Sarah. She's driving him wild, watching her fingers stroking her clit so softly, while her other hand kneads one of her nipples.

Sarah moves closer to Emily. She slips a hand between the tanned legs and starts circling her clit with a finger. With her other hand, Sarah pulls Emily's face toward hers. They begin kissing.

James watches as the women passionately kiss. Their tongues intertwined. He speeds up his pace a little to help Emily finish while trying to hold out longer. He really wants to cum in Sarah again and he's hoping she holds out for him too.

James hears Emily whimper against Sarah's lips as her pussy squeezes his cock several times. He's careful not to move, willing himself not to climax. As her body relaxes, he slides out of her and gently rolls her onto her side.

Sarah lays back, watching as James positions himself between her legs. He's extremely engorged. She feels herself stretching to accommodate him. He starts with a few slow, deep strokes, kissing her at the same time. Her tongue playing with his. Her teeth gently grazing his lips. Her hips angle up a bit while her legs wrap around his lower back, crossing at the ankles to pull him in deeper. Her arms embracing him tighter.

James is on fire. He's aching to release but is waiting for Sarah. He can tell she's close. She's so wet. He pauses, looks down at her and asks, "What do you need, baby?"

"Keep going. You feel so good." Sarah replies.

"I need to finish." He tells Sarah. He feels bad but he just can't hold out any longer. He pulls her tighter to his body, closes his eyes and begins stroking into her a little faster.

James' cock is swelling and his pace increasing. She starts moving her hips to meet his stroke. "Right there! Right there!" She yells loudly.

Her pussy quivers, contracts and releases a warm rush around his cock. A low guttural groan escapes him as he explodes into her. He continues to drive himself into her finishing his climax.

"Mmmmm... James... fuck..." Sarah says quietly between gently kissing his neck. She's enjoying the sensation of him ejaculating into her. His hips finally still and a moment later, his body shivers a few times. Sarah wraps her body around him, holding him close.

They stay like this for a few more minutes. James pushes himself off Sarah, looks down at her and smiles. He then remembers the other lovely woman lying next to them who's been watching them intently.              

"That was so hot!" Emily says, referring to watching the two of them fuck.

James rolls to his back, between the women. He again puts an arm around each of them. He kisses each on the forehead. "Damn! That was incredible! Thank you again, ladies." It's not long before the women's bodies relax against his chest, having fallen asleep.