Naughty Nicole

Story Info
My cousin and I have a wild weekend together
10.5k words
4.66
415.5k
185
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 11/23/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
epiphany65
epiphany65
3,772 Followers

Chapter 1

I was definitely not a planned baby. By the time I showed up my brother and sister, Kevin and Amy, were already in their early teens. I was born just two months after my mother turned forty-two. Dad was already close to fifty. Looking back, I suppose it was hard on them being older parents -- raising me when they thought that they had already finished having kids.

Eventually my brother got married, then my sister did two years after him. My father died when I was nineteen, two years ago. I wanted to move out on my own but I knew mom wasn't getting any younger and relied on me more with each passing year. My siblings felt the same. Whatsmore, them being married and starting their own families they gave me a huge guilt trip whenever I broached the subject of getting my own place. Because I was young and single it was my responsibility to not abandon our mother. I felt trapped at times.

It wasn't like I had to take care of my mother or anything -- just be there if she got sick or needed some help around the house. I had a job at a computer store in town, plus I was able to spend as much time with friends doing pretty much whatever I wanted. Life was sort of dull, but not bad.

One evening about two weeks after Halloween my cousin, Nicole, called. It had been close to three years since I'd seen her. She's eight years older than me. Our mothers are sisters. She and her husband, Mark, live about a three hour drive from us but it was not often that our family got together, which I regretted. Nicole and Mark had built an addition on their house and had brought her mother to live with them about a year ago after Nicole's father died. Nicole and her brother's, Dave and Brian, live nearby and help out as much as they can when needed.

It was at her older brother's, Dave's, wedding that I had last seen Nicole. At the reception that night after everyone had loosened-up from the punch and wine Nicole hauled me out of my chair to dance. Normally I hate dancing. I feel awkward and self-conscious, but it was a slow dance and I was not about to pass up an opportunity to hold my cousin close to me. She was the prettiest girl I knew and had a spectacular body -- 'all hips and tits' I once overheard Mark say.

That night as we moved through the crowd of people on the dance floor she rested her head on my shoulder. I could tell she had drunk more wine than she should have. So had I, although my mother never knew that. Feeling bold and horny I eased my right hand up Nicole's side, waiting for resistance. All she did was clutch my shoulders tighter. Soon my palm was cupping her breast. It was heavy and firm. I could feel her nipple harden and push into my thumb.

"Feeling a little frisky tonight, Alex?" was all she said.

"Sorry." I mumbled into her ear as I slid my hand down.

"It's okay. So am I." Nicole moved my hand back up to her breast.

That dance could not have lasted much more than five minutes but it was something I will never forget.

"How've you been? It's been ages." Nicole's voice was excited and as sexy as I recalled it as we spoke on the phone.

"Not bad. You?"

"Okay," she replied "How's your mom?"

"She's keeping well." I informed my cousin "getting old though. I hate to see it happen."

"I know what you mean. That's sort of why I was calling."

"What do you mean?" I asked, rather confused.

"Well," she began "I was thinking that my mom is getting older too and it's been so long since she visited Aunt Laura. They're getting old... you never know when something could happen. I was wondering if we could come down this weekend for a visit?"

"Sure, that sounds good," I told her, unable to hide my excitement "is Mark coming down too?"

"No, he'll be at a conference in Baltimore, which is why I thought that this weekend would be a good time to bring mom down. It would do me good to get away for a few days too."

"I know mom will be glad to see you guys." I told her.

"What about you -- won't you be glad to see us too?" she teased.

I laughed and assured my cousin that I would also be glad to see her and my Aunt Alice. If only she knew how glad I would be to see her I thought to myself.

"We'll see you Friday afternoon then." Nicole told me.

Chapter 2

I thought that Friday would never arrive. Although I only had to wait three days it seemed like three weeks. I hurried home after work to find my cousin's car in the driveway. When I walked in the house I could hear the chatter from the livingroom.

"Here he is!" My Aunt Alice got up from the couch beside my mother and walked towards me, arms stretched out. She gave me a hug and kissed my cheek, stepping back to look me over with a wide smile.

Over my aunt's shoulder I saw my cousin in a chair. She looked even prettier than she had the last time I saw her. Her jet black hair was longer now, several inches past her shoulders, and her eyes seemed even bluer than I remembered. She smiled at me as her mother hugged me.

Nicole was wearing a tight navy blue skirt with a slit up the left side that ran just above her knee and a white blouse with thin blue stripes. I immediately grew hard as my eyes moved up her legs to the curve of her breasts filling out her blouse.

"Good to see you again, cuz." Nicole said as she gave me a hug.

My hand slid up my cousin's back, feeling her bra beneath her blouse, then back down to her left hip. For a few seconds I felt her breasts pressed to my chest and I eased my hips away from her.

"It's good to see you too." I told her. Our hands were still on each-other's waist as we darted our eyes up and down. Nicole gave me a smile once my eyes met hers again and I wondered what she was thinking.

"Mom and I are taking you guys out to supper," Nicole informed me as she stepped back "so if you want to go get changed we'll wait."

"I won't be long." I promised before dashing upstairs.

Watching my mother and aunt talking and laughing at the restaurant that evening made me very happy. They were sitting across from me, Nicole was at my right. Just sitting beside her turned me on. I could feel her knee brush against my thigh a few times and I wondered if it was accidental. More to the point, I hoped it wasn't.

"So when will you be getting married, Alex? It seems the only time I get to see the whole family is at weddings."

I smiled at my aunt. "Not anytime soon, Aunt Alice."

"For god's sake, mom, don't rush him. He's young. Let him enjoy being single." my cousin interrupted.

"But a handsome young man like him -- there must be plenty of girls who would be eager to marry you."

"He is handsome, isn't he?" Nicole added. She flashed me a sexy smile, her sapphire eyes taking on a mischievous glint.

As Nicole spoke she draped her left arm around me, pulling me to her as she hugged me. Her left breast pressed into my side. Thankfully the table was concealing the tent in my pants. Once Nicole removed her arm from my shoulder she let her hand fall to her side. Under the table I felt her give my thigh a gentle squeeze. I nearly choked on a mouthful of baked potato. Nicole was stabbing a piece of chicken with her fork, but she tilted her head up towards me with a sly grin as she ran her hand over my thigh, then removed it.

During the ride home I was glad to be sitting in the backseat of the dark car so no one would notice the tent in my pants. Nicole was driving so I didn't have to curb myself from staring at her.

"That was marvelous. Thank-you, Nicole." my mother said as she took her coat off once we got home.

"Yes, it was. Thanks, honey." my aunt echoed, kissing her daughter on the cheek.

"It was great. Thanks." I chimed-in, feeling awkward and nervous around my cousin.

My cousin had taken her coat off and I noticed the effect the night air had on her nipples. They were thick and hard, two obvious bumps in her tight blouse. I cast a sideways glance at her and discovered that her eyes were already on me.

"Cold out tonight, isn't it?" she whispered, then winked.

We spent the remainder of the evening in the livingroom. The television was on but no one was paying any attention to it. My mother and aunt did most of the talking, save the occasional question about my work and social life from my aunt. My cousin had a peculiar smile on her face most of the time and I wondered what it meant. Her legs were crossed as she sat to my right and from the corner of my eye I could see most of her exposed thigh through her slit skirt.

"I could stay up all night talking, but I should be getting to bed." my aunt announced a few hours later.

"Oh, my! It's past eleven!" my mother exclaimed as she checked her watch.

After my cousin and I wished our mothers a good night we watched as they slowly climbed the stairs. I was finally alone with Nicole. I had been waiting for this moment, but I was also nervous. It seemed like hours before anything was said between us, although it was really only a minute or two.

"It's so good to see them together, having fun." she remarked.

"I know. I haven't seen mom this happy in ages."

"You know," my cousin said, her tone growing somber "this could always be the last time they get to see one-another, considering how seldom we all get together. You never know..."

"I know." I replied, not even wanting to consider it.

The room grew quiet as we thought over my cousin's comment. Then she gave her head a shake as if to clear her mind, then smiled. "But, enough of that. I plan on having fun this weekend. No depressing talk allowed."

I grinned. "Good."

"We should really try to get together more often though. How long has it been, three years?"

"Almost."

"Time flies," Nicole remarked, sounding surprised "you look different than the last time I saw you -- taller, more muscular too." My cousin's head moved up and down as she looked me over with a smile.

"You look the same, except your hair is longer." I commented, trying not to sound obvious about having been looking her over.

Nicole turned towards me. Her expression had changed. Now she seemed like she was about to laugh. "Remember that night at Dave's wedding?"

"Yeah." I replied as my face flushed.

"Wanna dance?" she asked, seeming excited and playful.

"Ah... no, that's okay." I stammered. Of course I wanted to dance with my cousin, as much as I had at the wedding reception, but I also wanted to avoid any uncomfortable situations. My cock was twitching and I wanted to keep my distance from her.

"Oh, come on, Alex..." she coaxed, unswayed by my refusal.

Nicole lept from her chair and began searching through my CDs by the television. After a minute or so she let out a cry of glee as she found one she wanted to play. She put it in the player then adjusted the volume so it wouldn't wake mom or my aunt. Turning to me she kicked her shoes off and stood in her bare feet before me, her hands reaching outwards.

"One dance, Alex." she pleaded.

I knew there was no way I could refuse. I felt torn, eager to hold my cousin, but scared she would feel my erection against her.

Nicole's touch was gentle, sensuous, as her hands slid up my back. Her hair brushed over my cheek as she rested her chin on my shoulder. As her hips swayed I ran my right hand up her back and my other one down, stopping when I felt her skirt. My cock was throbbing as she pressed her breasts to me. They felt wonderful. Firm and round. I heard a faint moan as my cousin pulled me tighter as she nuzzled into my neck.

"The last time we danced you squeezed my boob." she whispered into my ear.

I had hoped that either she had forgotten that incident or would not mention it. Panic welled in my chest. "Yeah..." I mumbled.

As if she read my mind, or understood my feelings, Nicole gave my back a long slow rub. "Remember what I said?"

"Yeah... something about me being frisky."

"And?" she prodded.

"That you were too."

"Right," she breathed, her hot breath washing over my cheek, down my neck "I was feeling that way at the restaurant earlier. That's why I felt your leg."

"That surprised me." I admitted.

"I know," she said with a clipped laugh "I saw you jump. But I owed you one since last time we were together you felt me."

"I guess we're even then." I replied.

"For now."

Before I could ask Nicole what she meant by that comment her hand had slid down to grab my ass. She gave it a firm squeeze, pulling me closer to her. Her left thigh grazed my hard cock pushing out in my pants, then she pressed harder against it. I waited for her to make a comment, but all she did was keep swaying her hips, rubbing her leg over the bulge in my pants.

Once the song was over Nicole turned towards the CD player. She pressed the Back button to play the track again. She pulled me to her once more.

"I was so scared that you were going to be mad at me for copping a feel that night." I finally confessed to her.

"No, I liked it. It felt naughty being felt-up by my cousin with all those people around. Besides, you weren't the only one who did it."

"Really? Who else did?" I asked, wanting to hear more.

"Promise not to ever tell?" she said, leaning back to give me a serious look for a moment.

"Promise."

"Dave." she replied, sounding nervous.

"Your brother, Dave?" I exclaimed in disbelief.

"How many Daves were at the wedding?" she retorted with a giggle.

"I just wanted to be sure."

Nicole was still pressed to me but she had stopped swaying her curvy hips. "He had too much to drink." she offered.

I gave a sharp laugh. "Even sober, I couldn't blame him."

Once again my cousin's eyes met mine, but this time they were wider. "So you don't think it's weird or gross that he felt me up?"

"No, I'm your cousin and I did it too."

Nicole smiled, seeming relieved.

"Tell me something -- honestly."

"What?" she asked, leaning back a bit to face me.

"Was that the only time that Dave's felt you up like that?"

Nicole paused for a few seconds, looking pensive. Before she could speak the next song on the CD began to play. It was louder than the previous one. My cousin spun around and switched the stereo off.

"God, I hope that didn't wake them up."

"I don't think so. Not mom anyway -- she's a heavy sleeper."

"Good. Mom is too." she said.

Nicole was standing a couple of feet from me. She looked so enticing in her tight skirt that showed off the graceful curve of her hips and her blouse, with her nipples sticking out from it. But she still had not answered my question.

"So, was it the only time Dave felt you?" I repeated.

Nicole moved over to the sofa. She sat down on the edge, placing her hands on her thighs. "No." she sighed, her eyes meeting mine before moving down again.

My cousin's admission made me even hornier than I already was. A minute before that I would have thought it impossible. I sat down to her left, looking at her bare thigh, then her chest.

"Damn, I wish I was your brother instead of your cousin."

Finally she looked at me again, now with a grin. "Why's that? So you could feel me up more often than just at weddings?"

I gave her a nod and a smirk.

Nicole curled up on the couch, resting on her left hip, and slid closer to me. She leaned into me, placing her hand on my stomach. I put my arm around her, easing her tighter against me. Her delicate hand was moving over my stomach, toying with a button on my shirt. Her touch felt wonderful. My hand was resting on her side, just inches below her right breast. I fought the temptation to slide it up.

"You know," she began, slowly at first "I didn't mind you touching me that night, Alex. Actually, I liked it."

"So did I." I replied with a nervous laugh.

"Well, I still wouldn't mind." She raised her head so her eyes me mine.

Immediately my focus shifted to her chest. I glided my hand higher until I was holding her breast. I curled my fingers around it, feeling them sink into her firm mound. I pressed harder, trying to fit as much of it into my hand as I could. My fingertips found her nipple and I rubbed it, then pinched it.

"Does it feel as good as last time?" she asked.

"It feels bigger." I remarked.

"It is," she told me "I've put on some weight. Most of it went to my ass and boobs."

"Perfect." I exclaimed.

Nicole laughed and I felt her move against me. "My ass is too big. I need to join a gym."

I looked down to my cousin's round cushiony ass, covered by her taught skirt. To me it looked perfect. I slid my hand down over her hip to caress it, then gave it a squeeze.

"Feels great to me." I assured her.

"Thanks," she replied "Mark calls it a bubble butt."

"What does Dave think about it?" I asked, fishing to find out more about the nature of the relationship between Nicole and her brother.

"He likes it." she replied, not sounding hesitant to answer my question.

"Has he felt it?"

"What do you think?"

I slid my hand back up my cousin's body to her breast. She shifted to let me feel her. I could tell she was getting sleepy. I would be too if my libido wasn't in overdrive. Still, I didn't want to keep her up longer than she wanted.

"Getting sleepy?"

"Yeah, a little. Sorry." She gave me an apologetic look.

I removed my hand and sat on the edge of the couch for a few seconds then stood up. Nicole stared at the tent in my pants with a smile then raised her head.

"I bet I know what you're going to do when you get in bed." she teased.

My face felt hot and I frowned.

Nicole stood up and placed her hands on my hips. She pulled me to her so my hard cock was poking her stomach. She looked down as she swayed her hips, rubbing against it.

"I'll be doing it too." she told me.

Maybe I should not have been surprised by my cousin's admission, but I was. I gave her a look of surprise.

"Let's go." she said, taking my hand to lead me towards the stairs.

Chapter 3

My mother and aunt were already up the next morning when I woke up. I could hear their chatter downstairs. My cock was also up before I was too. I sat on the edge of my bed and slid my hand inside my boxers to give it a stroke. Deciding I would finish in the shower I got up. My bladder was crying out for relief as much as my cock. I stood before the toilet thinking the most unsexy thoughts I could, waiting for my erection to subside.

After I flushed the toilet I heard a light rapping at the door.

"Alex, you in there?" It was Nicole.

"Yeah." I told her.

"I need to pee." she said, her voice sounding urgent.

Nicole stood in front of the door with a shy grin as I opened it. She was wearing a light blue flannel pajama top with pink teddy bears on it. It came down just past her hips and my eyes fell to her bare legs, then up to the shape of her breasts pushing out at her pajama top. They seemed bigger without a bra holding them in place and sloped down slightly.

"I'll let you in, but you have to pay the toll first." I teased.

A flirty grin appeared on her face. "Oh... and what's the toll?"

I took hold of her wrist and eased her into the bathroom until she was backed against the counter.

"This..." I said, my hands cupping her breasts.

My cousin's nipples swelled as I teased them through the soft flannel. Her breasts felt heavy as I pushed them up. She giggled as she looked down to my hands, then to my cock pushing out at my boxers.

"Okay... that's enough. I really have to pee. Just wait a minute." she said a few seconds later as she slipped from my hands.

As I turned to leave the bathroom I noticed her tugging her pajama top up and caught sight of her ass.

I heard the toilet flush and moments later Nicole opened the door.

"Thanks, I feel better now."

"You look great too." I told her.

"My hair's a mess." she sighed, running a hand through it.

"I never noticed."

Nicole laughed. "No, you're too busy staring at my tits."

epiphany65
epiphany65
3,772 Followers