Naughty Pleasure Market Ch. 05

Story Info
Submissive guy enters the secret club of horny dominants.
1.7k words
4.44
14.7k
11

Part 5 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is fucked up... I can't believe I'm letting you do this..."

Jock was on all fours, with creamed up ass being slowly shaven clean by the bulky blond man, who told them to call himself master Goldman. Matthew was already done by him. His skin around balls and ass was itching and he felt weirdly naked without pubes.

"From now on, this will be your catch phrase, bitch". He caught jock's dandling balls from behind and rubbed them in his hand. "Next time don't just trim your balls and pubes, you're expected to be clean shaven."

"Shut the fuck up! I'm not your fucking dog!"

"No argument here. I don't fuck my dogs." Suddenly, the doors have opened. Matthew looked back, shocked and surprised, as he was on all fours as well, with his spread butt facing the entrance. "Hey, Oscar. You're finally here."

Matthew's expectations were certainly subverted. He was imagining Oscar as this buff dude with tats who is also a mafia boss. He could also be an elegant businessman in mid-thirties, who was always wearing a suit, Christian Grey style. Instead, he saw a pretty average dude of his own age, with a little bit of scruff on his face and dark, intelligent eyes. He was quite skinny but tall. He greet his friend and kneeling boys with smile.

"Hey, Frog. You're quite busy, I see," he said to master Goldman. "So, did Beth finally send you the money?"

"Yeah, but she keeps complaining that prizes are too high. At this point I'm so tired of this bitch that I wouldn't mind breaking off the deal."

"Of course you wouldn't mind it, as it's not your money." Oscar laughed. "Okay, what do we have here?" He sat on one of the benches, looking curiously at Matthew and the jock boy. "Hello, boys. I'm here to explain the terms of our partnership for incoming year. To put this bluntly, both of you are going to be exploited sexually as slaves to all members of our club with the dominant status."

"No fucking way," jock slave rebelled again. "I won't be giving up my ass to strangers for entire fucking year!"

"It won't be just your ass, David," Oscar replied, amused. "Every inch of your skin will be used and abused for pleasure of our patrons and you're going to endure it with patience and respect like a good boy."

"FUCK. YOU."

Oscar focused on Matthew now.

"And you? No angry stares and loud protests?"

"No, sir. I understand my situation and I know my place. I will obey any of your commands."

To Matt's surprise and anxiety, Oscar did not seem pleased with that answer.

"Whatever. Let's move to the exciting stuff. After our meeting, you will go to your houses and pack all your things, as you'll move in to new orgy house of our club."

Both Matthew and Oscar were shocked by this information.

"No fucking--...!"

"... Before you start screaming, Dave, both of you will be given food and beds in that house and you won't have to pay any rent. Consider how much it will improve your financial status."

Matthew felt torn. It's true that his bank account was looking awful at the moment, but he didn't want to leave Ethan. At the same time, he remembered that he also couldn't leave him.

"I'm sorry, sir, but my roommate will not be able to pay the rent for our apartment alone," Matt almost whispered, without looking up.

"Your roommate's name is Ethan, is that correct? He's part of our club as well, so I've already invited him to move to the orgy house as one of the dominants living there. Let's just say he really won a lottery, considering how cosy this house is."

"... For the doms, you mean," master Goldman added.

"We've gathered here, because you will need advertisement videos for your profiles in our app," Oscar continued. "You know, so men can see what holes they choose for fucking. We're going to record them now, three videos on a head." Oscar stood up and got closer to the kneeling boys. Master Goldman passed him a camera. "We have a little tradition where videos for all male and female slaves are getting recorded by me in person and everybody loves good traditions, eh? Pull my cock out, Matt."

Excited Matthew reached to Oscar's zipper and froze for a second when his fingers touched guy's crotch. What he felt under the layer of his pants was... weird. Matt couldn't stop himself, he looked up into Oscar's eyes. His pimp had a slight smile on his face.

Matthew put his fingers inside of man's boxers feeling the heat of his meat. Shocked, he found out that he can't pull his cock through the zipper... as the zipper was simply way too narrow for what was inside...

"It's no use, you will have to pull my pants down", Oscar said. His bored tone revealed that he was already used to this.

Matthew unbuckled his belt and slowly started pulling his pants down. With growing eyes he was watching bushy pubes, hairy long-hanging balls and huge, meaty, veiny rod being slowly revealed. The fabric of his pants reached far below the halves of his thighs and only then the uncut head of his penis was finally freed. It popped up, already filled with amount of blood that probably made the rest of Oscar's body go pale and numb. His dick jumped so high that it slapped Matthew's face. Both Oscar and master Goldman laughed like bullies. Meanwhile, two slaves were staring in silence at the monster this man was carrying inside of his pants.

"12 inches or 30.5 cm of thick, tasty monster meat", master Goldman announced, clearly amused by boys' reaction to his friend's size. "A little bit more and he would beat the world record..."

"As if it wasn't problematic enough as it is." Oscar sighed. "My dick is the primary reason why I founded the club. Everyone is eager to try playing with my cock, but only until they feel the actual damage it brings. With slaves, there's no problem, as you have to endure it."

Matt remembered watching porn with black guy, titled "the biggest dick ever" or something like that. Well, this monstrosity was just as big as that black man's penis, if not bigger. It was so ridiculously huge and disproportionate to the rest of his slim body, that it looked almost like some sort of mutation or deformation.

"You're not going to touch me with that..." Even though David had a rebel personality, this reaction came quite early even for him. "Don't even get near me with it..."

"You will either let it feel very cosy inside of your holes, or your reputation as a straight jock will be ruined," master Goldman threatened.

"What about you, Matthew? You were so eager to serve me before." Oscar turned to Matt. His huge, veiny dick twitched and the size of it was enough to make his dangling balls move as well.

Matthew approached it bravely. He tried to wrap his hand around this hot sausage, but the tips of his fingers weren't even close to meeting. He got his face closer, smelling delicate, manly musk that was enough to get him really excited. He rubbed the monster into his face and tried to slap himself with it. Bad idea. His eye hurt from the heavy hit, making Oscar and master Goldman laugh at him again.

Boy pressed his lips against the gigantic head and licked it shyly. Oscar's pisshole was huge as well and Matt couldn't stop himself from attempting to fit the tip of his tongue inside. He felt hand gripping the back of his head, demanding to start swallowing the cock. When Matthew obeyed, Oscar's hand left the back of his head and landed on the camera. Boy could see himself being recorded from Oscar's point of view.

In the beginning, Matt was quite confident, but when his spread jaws reached their limits and Oscar's cock barely fit in, he began worrying. Tip of Oscar's dick quickly touched the back of Matt's throat. Boy was seriously scared now. There was still so much more cock to swallow...

"Come on, we're going in," said Oscar, pushing deeper.

Matthew had to focus. He predicted that breathing would be the biggest problem, that's why he was swallowing it slowly. Saliva was dripping down his lips and chin, teeth had to hid behind his lips to not hurt the anaconda sliding down boy's throat. Matt felt hot tears filling his eyes...

"We're halfway there..."

Only half way?! The panic kept growing and boy could feel air going in through his nose being noticeably limited. He gave away a helpless moan but Oscar wouldn't stop. Suddenly, Matthew chocked. Saliva shot out of his mouth, leaving whitish slime stuck to the rest of Oscar's cock. Snot left his nose and he had enough. He started backing his head, but then... master Goldman showed up behind him and without a warning he wrapped all his muscles around the boy, immobilizing him.

In a second, Oscar dove deep, pushing his pubes straight into Matthew's nose. It was the most horrifying feeling he ever endured. He thought he was dying. Fat meat rod was fucking his throat, blocking the way for air, spilling disgusting liquids out of his mouth and spreading pain. Involuntarily, he was making the scariest, inhuman noises attempting to free himself, but Goldman was just too strong. Oscar kept thrusting in and out, at least for ten second, which were pure hell to Matthew, whose eyes were now tightly shut. He gave away muffled cries, wanting to beg for a breath of air.

Suddenly, Oscar aggressively pulled out the entire cock, now all wet and slimy, with saliva and snots dripping from it. Matthew fell to the ground, coughing, chocking and spitting all the liquids that kept him away from breathing.

"You did well," Oscar said calmly. "Now, Frog, help David stay calm. He looks like he's about to pass out."

While their attention focused on the protesting jock, Matthew was lying on the floor, shaking, with tears escaping from his eyes. All of the sudden, Matt was no more as willing to become these peoples' slut... Especially, when he heard what Goldman said to David:

"Listen, buddy. You will either swallow this cock now, or you will have your turn after sweet Matt takes it up his ass. Your choice..."