Naughty Pleasure Market Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, I see you got soft again. I'm afraid I will have to put your cage back on again." Without waiting for Matt's approval, Ethan reached for the chastity device and touched boy's dick. Matthew was hoping he would do this fast, as it wouldn't be good if Matt would get another erection, just from Ethan touching him. "Okay, the lock is up. How do you feel?"

"Humiliated."

"Well, that's good, then. Right? I mean, you like that feeling?"

Matthew blushed.

"I do like it..."

"Great. I just want you to remember, that you will always be my Matthew. My bro." Ethan reached for something. "Now, I'll need you to put on some clothes and go on a mission with me."

"What? What mission? You know I'm not allowed to wear clothes, right?" Matthew asked, looking at the t-shirt and pair of pants he got from his friend.

"You are, because I said so." Ethan looked him in the eyes. "Don't worry, Frog knows everything. I'll need you to go to my friend's house with me. We have to welcome my dad there. I need to convince him that this is where I'm living now. I can't exactly show him around our sex dungeon, right? So hurry up."

*

It felt weird to be fully clothed once again, but what truly felt out of character, was talking to Ethan's friend as equals. Matthew had to fight a natural urge to kneel in front of him or to call him anything but "sir", which just felt wrong. But he had no other choice. Slave boy was worried; if his mind was so fucked after only two days, how will he act after a month?

Ethan's dad showed up like ten minutes after the actual owner of this place left for work.

"Oh, hey, dad." Matthew could hear Ethan greeting his father at the entrance.

"So that's the place! Huh. Really nice, actually. Better than the last one, but it doesn't really say much." Ethan's dad entered the hallway, looking around. He was a tall man with clean shaven face, who had literally just a slightly older version of the same face that Ethan had. "Hey, Matt," he greeted the boy, as he entered the living room. "Is the rent much higher?"

"Almost the same," Ethan responded and then discreetly winked at Matthew. His dad was rich as fuck and was pampering him. Ethan coldly intended to keep the rent money he would get for himself. "But the rooms are a bit smaller and we can't own pets or invite guests."

Ethan's dad looked at his son, confused.

"Then you're already breaking the rules, not a good start."

"Yeah, whatever." Ethan frowned, focused. "So listen, dad... I didn't actually call you to show you the new place. I mean, I did, but I've had another goal in mind." Ethan sat next to Matthew and placed his arm around the boy. "I wanted to tell you that me and Matthew are dating now."

Matt looked at Ethan, shocked and confused. Ethan's face remained calm,. It must have been some sort of act. Matthew chose to look down not to ruin this.

"Really?" His dad sounded surprised, but not angry. "Huh. Well, that's interesting. I'm really sorry to say, son, but your choices of female partners so far were not exactly promising. But Matthew... well, despite his gender not matching your usual choice of significant others, he is a good person... and a part of our family, too. So I guess that's fine." Father looked out of the window. "Is... is that a strip club over there...?"

"What are you doing?!" Matthew whispered, using the fact that his dad distracted himself.

"I need a good cover up. Just play along, okay?" Ethan looked at his dad again. "To celebrate our relationship, we're planning to go on a little trip. You don't mind, right?"

"Whatever." His father was fully focused on finding an angle that would allow him to see through walls of the strip club. "Just please, don't make me a grandfather. Oh, wait! I won't have to worry about that anymore." He started laughing maniacally.

Matthew had so many questions to ask his friend, yet he had to patiently wait for their lunch to be over, so his dad would leave them be to talk. When that moment finally came, Matt wasn't as furious anymore, he was just annoyed.

"Could you please explain why did that cover require us to play boyfriend roles?" Matt asked, angrily.

Ethan sighed, as he placed the dirty dishes to the sink, turning the water on.

"Because it's more than just a cover up." He faced Matthew with a serious expression. "I guess there's no point in hiding that anymore. I lied to you before, because I wasn't sure how you would react... I already found a way to get you out." He made a very dramatic pause. "I will have to buy you out as my personal, permanent sex slave. Once the ownership is passed to me, they will give me all of the blackmail materials they have on you. But that's quite expensive and I'm still gathering money." That was quite enough to fill Matthew with the desire to protest, but Ethan wasn't really done with shocking reveals. "And I'm afraid, by the time this process is over, I'll have to be fucking you on regular basis..."

12