Naughty Spot Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She screamed.

I warned her that she needed to start changing her attitude. "And it better begin with Pam," I said. "You are the one responsible for her behaving the way she has."

"I'm really sorry, Miss Susan," she said with feeling. "You can see that I'm a mean person."

"I believe you can change," I responded. "We're going to do something a little different now. I'm going to hold your legs up and Pamela is going to cane your bottom in this position. Pam, take my mother's cane and come over here."

Pamela rose and accepted the thin cane that had punished her not so many days ago. She walked over and I showed her how I wanted her to apply some strokes to her mother's bottom.

These strokes were going to hurt because they would land low on her bottom. Pam held the cane and I think she came out of her trance and realized she was getting the chance to show her mother how Charlotte's nastiness had rubbed off on her and had also caused her pain.

I had never seen Pam so deliberate in the way she lay the cane across Charlotte's rump and then flicked it just hard enough to deliver a stinging stroke.

"Count, Mom," she said, "say 'Thank you, Pamela, One, please give me another."

Charlotte managed to say in a now-small voice, "Thank you, Pamela. One, please give me another."

Pam then flicked the cane just above the last stroke.

She waited as her mother uttered the required words: "Thank you, Pamela. Two, please give me another."

This went on until Pam had flicked the thin whippy cane ten times on her mother's lower bottom which was striped in bright red welts.

Pamela was close to crying herself and she clearly was in an emotional storm.

"You just had her give me four more strokes when I pleaded for mercy," she said in a voice dripping with strong emotional fervor.

"You are a bitch on wheels, Charlotte," she said. Then she lowered her voice.

"And you wanted her, I know you did, you wanted her to whip in, to whip my cunt, Charlotte, tell the truth, didn't you?" Pam said now with a sneer.

Charlotte took a deep breath and began, "I confess, sweetie. Yes, I did. I wanted her to expiate everything and yes, whip you right down the middle of your cunt."

"You know that that's what I should do to you, Charlotte," Pam intoned like a ghost.

Charlotte looked very very frightened now as Pam held the cane in her hand, bare inches from snapping it right down Charlotte's hairy quim.

"But I won't do it," Pam exclaimed. "I won't sink to your level, Charlotte. I will let Susan keep on punishing you and you better hope she doesn't decide you are so evil that you need to have your cunt whipped."

"Thank you, dear," Charlotte managed to stammer.

"Don't thank me," Pam shouted at her. "I won't touch your filthy cunt, the cunt you used to fuck all sorts of sleazeballs. I won't come near that ugly, dirty twat."

"I deserve this," Charlotte said. "I will take whatever you want to give me, Miss Susan, and I apologize to my own daughter, Pamela, for how I have harmed her."

"Miss Susan," Charlotte went on, pleading in a now weak voice, "I know I'm about to pass a doody. Can I make it into something now?"

I gazed down at this woman lying on the low table with her legs spread and held up over her head with her red bottom striped from the cane.

I slipped a large bowl under her bottom so that her anus was poised over it and it was pushed far enough underneath her so that when she peed, it would go into the bowl, too.

"There's the bowl, Charlotte," I said coolly. "You may make your doody and pee into the bowl."

I watched, as did my mother and Pam, as Charlotte's cute little anus pooched out and a dark chocolate tip started to push out of the small hole. It started to move more and as it tailed off after about 10 inches, it dropped off and into the bowl. Charlotte's peehole then must have opened because a strong dark yellow pee stream made a loud sound as it hit the bowl and soon the long dark turd was floating in a fairly deep pool of pee. It did not take long for the bowl to emit a major smell.

"Charlotte," I said, as I took some wipes and toilet paper and started to wipe her asshole and then used a smaller piece of toilet paper to wipe her cunt dry from the pee, "you know that you are so evil that you deserve to have your nasty cunt whipped until it bleeds. But I won't do it because Pam had it right: I won't lower myself to your level either."

She let out a sob and wanted to kiss me but I told her to stay in the diaper position. Then suddenly she let out a different kind of cry.

"Oh my god, Miss Susan," she wailed, "this is really really embarrassing." I looked down and saw a dark trickle of blood starting to run down between her legs from her vaginal opening. Charlotte had actually gotten her period.

Pam screamed at her. "You dirty filthy cunt," she yelled. "Of course you would get your period now. You fuck and you shit and you bleed all over everyone, you whore!"

I urged Pam to sit down. I took the Super Tampax Charlotte had earlier taken out of her handbag. I took a wipe and cleaned her vulval area as I opened the tampon wrapper. Then I took the Tampax and placed it at the entrance to Charlotte's vagina and carefully aimed it and inserted the whole tube into her and held the outer tube once I felt that the tampon was far enough in for me to push the plunger, so I did.

"Thank you, Miss Susan," she said with real feeling. "You are such a better person than I am."

I had her sit up now and I first slipped the bowl with her poo and pee out from under her bottom.

"I'm not sorry to have to tell you this, Charlotte," I said with a firm tone in my voice, "but you still need to be punished. You haven't yet come to accept what you did to Pam, even if I feel better about you. You did want me to whip her cunt and that was detestable."

Charlotte just whimpered. She didn't know what to expect. Nor did my mother or Pam but they were leaving it up to me. I decided we needed some humiliation and some shaming.

As she was now sitting, panties having fallen below her ankles and off, and wearing just her bra, I held the bowl under her face.

"You are going to drink your pee, Charlotte," I said as if it were the most normal thing in the world. "And I am handing you a small spoon because you are going to take a bit, enough so you taste it, of your doody."

Pam and my mother were shocked but said absolutely nothing. Charlotte decided this would be something she had better do because she really thought I might whip her quim if she didn't.

Charlotte held the bowl and pulled it so it moved to allow her to drink from it. She slurped up a very healthy portion of pee.

"Ooh, it's salty," she said, and then she took the spoon as we all watched stupefied and snipped off a small piece of her own shit and pushed it past her lips and chewed it and swallowed it. She grimaced.

"That really is horrible, Miss Susan," she said, "but I admit I deserved it."

"You're not going to whip my cunt, are you, Miss Susan?" she pleaded. "I know I do deserve it but I hope you'll shame me in some other way."

"I would like to hurt you there so that you never fuck anyone again," I declared as her face blanched. "But instead, Charlotte, I'm going to shave your bush so that you will look like a teenybopper down in front."

She whimpered some more as I reached back to pick up the shaving bowl and the razor. I had filled that bowl with hot water and had a shaving mug that I had taken when my father left. I soaped up her mons and took the razor and began to shave her hair off, as Pam and my mother watched in fascination.

"You'd better hope my hand doesn't slip, Charlotte," I warned her, "so don't move or I'll use the razor so you will indeed never fuck anyone again."

Charlotte began to sob loudly and I made sure to remove all of her hair from her mons, her outer labia, and down between her legs along her gash. I pushed up her bottom to shave off the hair around her anal rosette and that now seemed brownish around the hole.

I took a towel and wet it and wiped her clean through her legs.

"I've never shaved down there before," she confessed.

"Well," I said, "you didn't now, either. You were shaved. And I want you to ask Pam to shave you every week down there. You have to hope she doesn't nick you. If you behave yourself, I don't think she will."

"Now stand up, Charlotte," I ordered, "and go stand on what was my naughty spot over there. I want you to see what it's like to have everyone staring at your now very visible pussy."

I walked over to her and reached behind her and unhooked and removed her bra. Charlotte had pretty decent-sized boobs and I stopped her using her hands to cover them.

"Everyone can see your tits, Charlotte, and your cunt," I told her. Then I took her in my arms and hugged her and told her we all felt she had earned some measure of forgiveness.

"Even Pam wouldn't be here if she didn't think you could deserve forgiveness, even if it will take her a while," I remarked.

My mother came over and hugged her. "Charlotte," she said calmly, "you've been a very bad girl but I think you can change."

Finally, Pam came over and hugged her. "Susan said," she managed to say quietly now, "that she would understand if I still wanted to punish you. Susan wants you to promise now that you will do what I tell you from now on. Will you?"

Charlotte looked around and realized she had no choice. She also seemed to have been moved by the remarkable forgiveness already extended to her.

"Yes, I promise," she said. "I can take whatever you feel I need."

Pam started to lay out what was in store.

"First, now that you have your period, you will be wearing my several pairs of decrepit period panties," she said with a wide grin.

Charlotte, who was nothing if not vain, smiled and nodded that she would do that.

"You will ask me to shave you every week," Pam declared.

Again her mother nodded her agreement and said she would.

"For the next week, you will ask me to allow you to use the toilet for anything: peeing, making doody, and changing your tampon," Pam outlined.

"I will," Charlotte agreed again.

"You will wear tight Spanx all the time and will only lower them for bodily functions or change them when I say you can," Pam explained.

"That is fine," Charlotte said.

"You will not go out on a date for a month and you will not fuck anyone unless you ask me and I say you can. I am going to meet anyone you decide you want to fuck," Pam said.

"Is that for the next month?" Charlotte asked plaintively.

"No, Charlotte," Pam said coolly, "you will keep asking me anytime you want to fuck for as long as I decide that you need to do this. It may be a short time or a long time but you are going to ask me before anything, including a tampon, goes into that cunt."

"If I think your attitude is bad," Pam added, "I may have you wear a dildo in your cunt and a butt plug in your ass or both."

"Yes, I agree to everything you said, Pamela," Charlotte said calmly. "Even if you don't ever let me fuck."

"And you know what the punishment will be if you fail to observe all of these promises?" Pam said as her voice rose to present the question.

"Yes, Pamela," Charlotte said with a slight tremor in her voice, "you will whip my naughty cunt."

12