Navy SEAL and Homeless Woman, Ch. 01

Story Info
Navy Seal comes to the defense of a homeless woman.
3.4k words
4.14
15.8k
33
4

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/25/2023
Created 06/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Navy SEAL and Homeless Woman, Ch. 1

Navy SEAL comes to the rescue of a homeless woman.

Author's Note:

This is a Non-Consent/Reluctance story. There is no rape in this story.

All characters portrayed in this story are over 21-years-old. There are no minors under the age of 18-years-old in this story. There are no sexual references to anyone under the age of 21-years-old.

# # #

Navy SEAL and Homeless Woman, Ch. 1

Susan lay in a ball with her knees up in the corner of the doorway protected from the wind behind a dirty, trash filled dumpster. Even though it wasn't that cold yet, maybe from her not eating enough food, she was cold. She was shivering. With her living outside without a blanket to keep her warm, especially at night, when she wasn't walking to keep her warm, she was always cold.

While rubbing her shoulders, she wrapped her arms around herself and shivered while remembering that she was hungry. She hadn't had anything to eat since yesterday afternoon at the shelter. She heard a noise that had awakened her and now, with her on alert, she couldn't go back to sleep. Instead, she listened to the sounds of the city imagined and/or real.

No longer having a watch. She sold that for ten-dollars to buy food. She wondered what time it was.

The bars must have just closed. She heard people talking, laughing, and walking towards her. Someone was coming, but who? Trying to make herself invisible with cardboard positioned in front of her, hoping that no one would see her and bother her, she didn't want anyone to notice her hiding there.

She peeked through the space between the cardboard and the dumpster to see who was in her alley. Three, young men in their mid-twenties walked towards her talking and laughing. They looked harmless enough.

Most times, she remained silently motionless until people cutting through the alley walked by. Then, whenever hearing and/or spotting rats or roaches, she couldn't remain quiet and/or still. She hated rats as much as she hated roaches.

She listened and waited to see if there'd be trouble. She was cold. She was starving. She was shivering. Starting to get a caffeine withdrawal headache, she needed coffee.

She needed money for breakfast. She desperately needed a hot, black cup of coffee. She could get something to eat and a cup of coffee at the shelter but they wouldn't open for hours.

Always having second thoughts about approaching strangers, especially men, especially when there was more than one man together when she was so alone and so vulnerable in a deserted alley, yet, she was desperate for something to eat. She grabbed her empty, coffee cup while hoping that they'd give her some spare change, enough to eat something. Trying not to startle them, she slowly stood and appeared from behind the dumpster.

Maybe, today was the start of a better day. Maybe, these three men were here to help her. Maybe, they were her answer to her prayers.

Trying to improve her dirty, homeless appearance, she flattened down her hair with both of her dirty hands. Hoping they'd take pity on her and give her a couple of dollars; she tried making herself look more presentable. Pinching her cheeks to add some color to her dirty face, she tried to make herself look less like a homeless bum.

"Spare change," she asked holding up her empty cup and smiling just as they passed by her. "Help the homeless."

All she needed was another quarter to buy herself a cup of coffee at the diner in the morning. If she was fortunate enough to get another dollar, she could buy a muffin, too, or an egg and sausage sandwich from McDonalds. Never thinking she'd be in this desperate position begging for spare change while sleeping in an alley, she couldn't go back to the shelter because of what happened to her the last time she was there. Her small suitcase of meager possessions was stolen while she was sleeping. They took her sweater and her jacket, too.

Better off and safer outdoors than she was inside of a shelter for the homeless, as long as the temperature wasn't so unbearably cold, she'd rather be sleeping here than to sleep there. Fearing the rats and the roaches more than she feared approaching men, nonetheless, sizing them up first, she was careful who she asked for money. The last thing that she wanted was to be sexually abused, raped, and/or murdered.

# # #

"I ain't got no spare change and if I did, I wouldn't give it to you, you lazy bum. Get a job," he said with anger.

Obviously thinking that she was a man, he laughed at Susan while making his two friends laugh with him too. Glad that they were leaving, she watched them walk away. She lowered her cup and after they passed her, as if a cat sleeping on a couch, she curled herself back in a tight ball and pulled some cardboard over her.

"Hey," said one man to his friend. "That's no dude. That's a broad. She has tits, big tits."

The second man looked at the first man.

"A broad?" The second man stopped and turned around to look back at her. "A broad? Seriously? No way."

The first man laughed.

"Yeah, when we walk back, look at her tits. She has tits, big tits. I saw them when she stuck out her hand for money," he said.

The three men turned around and walked back over to her. Towering over her and with the dumpster to the side of her and the brick wall behind her blocking her escape, they surrounded her as if they were prison guards looking down at a frightened inmate. No longer feeling hungry, she felt scared. Three men against her, they could easily overpower her, hold her arms, strip her naked, and rape her.

"If I give you my hard-earned money," said the first man laughing. "What are you going to give me?"

Staring at the big impressions that her big breasts made in her blouse, he gave her a not-so-subtle hint what he wanted and expected her to do by grabbing at his crotch.

"Do for you," asked Susan? "I can't do anything for you. I'm helpless. I'm homeless. I have nothing that I can give you."

She looked up at him as if she was in a daze and had been awakened from her dream. It was late, sometime after 1 in the morning. She was tired. She was thirsty. She was hungry. Now that she was awake, she remembered how hungry she was before falling asleep.

"What I'd do for you is to thank you profusely for helping me to get something to eat," she said holding up her cup again. "I'll say a prayer of thanks for you."

# # #

He laughed again.

"That's not the kind of gratitude that I'm looking to receive for helping a big, breasted woman in need," he said. "I don't need your prayers."

While undressing her with his eyes, he pointed to her big breasts.

"What say you give us a look and a feel of those big tits," said the second man. "Then maybe we'll think about giving you some money."

The second man slapped the first man a high five.

"Yeah, I'll give you a dollar for showing me your big tits and another dollar for giving me a feel of your big tits," said the third man.

The third man laughed.

"Maybe I'll even give you five dollars for sucking my cock and allowing me to cum in your mouth, that is, as long as you swallow and don't spit it out," said the second man.

He unzipped his pants, pulled out his flaccid prick, and stroked himself in front of her.

"No, I can't do that," said Susan shaking her head.

She clutched her shirt around her breasts as if she was clutching herself to protect her pocketbook from being stolen. Only she didn't have a pocketbook nor did she have any money. All she had were the clothes on her back, a bag of cans she collected, and a small, plastic bag with some personal things. She had a toothbrush, toothpaste, hair brush, a roll of toilet paper, a clean pair of socks, panties, a bra, and some sanitary pads she stole from the ladies' restroom.

# # #

"Please, I beg you. I really could use a cup of coffee. All I need is another quarter," she said pleading with them to help her.

The first man laughed again.

"I done told you already. I'll give you a dollar if you flash me those big boobs," he said insisting again that she show them her naked breasts. "I'll give you another dollar for giving me a feel of your big, naked tits."

The second man unzipped himself and pulled out his flaccid prick, too. He stroked himself while staring at the impressions of Susan's big breasts behind her shirt.

"We'll give you five dollars each to suck our cocks," said the second man while stroking himself to an erection.

"No, sorry. Never mind," she said turning away from them. "I can't do that. I'm old enough to be your mother," said Susan with a sad and nervous, little laugh.

She hoped that, if they weren't going to help her, that they'd just go away and leave her alone.

"That's okay," said the third man. "I like older woman as much as I like big, breasted women. My mom flashed me her tits and gave me a feel of her naked breasts from time to time, especially when I give her some weed," he said.

His friends laughed.

"Pervert," said one of his friends. "You felt up your mother?"

He laughed, too.

"You'd feel her up too, if you had a mother as hot as my mom," he said in defense of his incestuous actions.

# # #

The three men stared at Susan as if she was already naked.

"What if you suck my cock for a ten dollars," asked the third man unzipping himself?

In the way that the first man and the second man did, the third man reached his hand inside his pants, and pulled out his flaccid cock. He stroked himself to an erection. All three men stood facing Susan with their erect pricks in their hands while stroking themselves to bigger and harder erections.

"Go away before I scream. I mean it," said Susan. "I'm not kidding. I'll scream."

The first man laughed again.

"Go ahead and scream lady. Everyone screams all the time in this neighborhood," he said laughing while screaming at the top of his lungs. "Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Se? No one gives a shit about you and your big tits but us."

Then, when the first man reached for her, she pushed him away. Following the actions of his friend, the second man grabbed for her and, while holding her arms, he pulled back against the brick wall. The third man reached to feel her breasts through her shirt but she freed one of her arms to slap his hand away before he could touch her blouse, clad breasts.

"C'mon lady, give it up. Who are you saving it for," said the first man with another laugh? "If you flash us your naked tits and give us a feel of them, we'll give you money for food."

He stepped forward and Susan reluctantly allowed him to feel her big breasts through her clothes.

"There. You felt my tits. Now, give me some money," she said.

# # #

The first man laughed.

"Not so fast, lady. Show me your tits. I want to see your naked tits," he said looking over at his friends. "We all want to see your naked tits."

Reluctantly, she lifted her blouse to show them her naked breasts. Embarrassed as she felt ashamed, she had never done anything like this for money. Not allowing them to touch and feel her big tits, she quickly pulled down her blouse. The second man grabbed her arm again but somehow she freed her arm from him and forcefully pushed him away.

"Stop it!"

She slapped his hand away again while taking a step back, but the brick wall was there. She looked around her for a weapon. She picked up a pipe that peeked out from beneath the dumpster and waved it at them.

"Get away from me! Don't touch me. I mean it! I showed you my tits, now give me money."

The first man laughed, yet, again.

"My hand felt some big ass titties in that shirt you're wearing. You're not even wearing a bra, you slut," he said laughing, yet, again. "I'd want to feel and fondle your big breasts before giving you any money."

He looked at his two friends.

"She's not wearing a bra? Lemme have a feel," said the second man.

# # #

The second man stepped closer for a feel of Susan's big tits. With her arms now free, she slapped his hand away hard. Now with him too close to her for her to really haul back to whack him a good one, he stepped even closer. When he did, she slapped him hard across the face.

Only he was more focused on feeling her big tits than he was on being slapped across his face. He reached out with both of his horny hands and grabbed two, full handfuls of her big boobs. Then, he ripped open her shirt to exposed her big, naked, D cup breasts.

When she grabbed at her shirt to close it and to button it, the third man grabbed her from behind and grabbed both of her wrists. He pulled her arms behind her back while the first man pulled her blouse open again. He had a good, long look and an uninterrupted feel of her big boobs.

"Let go of me," she screamed squirming, turning, twisting, and pulling while the man touched, fondled, felt, and caressed her naked breasts while pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples.

The second man had his wicked, sexual way with her naked breasts while the third man still held her arms behind her back.

"Wow! Look at the tits on her. They're amazing. They're so big and so firm," said the second man laughing. "She has the best tits that I've ever seen."

He leaned down to take her big nipples in his mouth. As if he had never sucked a tit before, he continued sucking Susan's big tits. Helpless to stop him from sucking on her erect nipples while fondling her breasts, the third man held her arms behind her back.

"Mama's got some big, milk jugs," said the second man after having his wicked, sexual way with her naked breasts.

The third man let go of her arms to take his turn feeling Susan's naked breasts.

"Give me a feel of those tits baby," said the third man.

All three men stared at her naked breasts.

"She has bigger and shapelier breasts than the stripper in the club," said the first man.

# # #

Immorally exposed, she pulled away from the second man who had held her arms behind her back and no longer held her arms to grope her naked breasts. She turned, and launched herself at the second man who touched, felt, and fondled her naked breasts. As if she was Iron Mike Tyson charging across the ring at Leon Spinks, with a perfect textbook combination, she hit him hard with a straight, right hand to the nose and a left uppercut to the chin. The combination of quick, hard punches lifted his head up and back and knocked him down on his ass.

In one quick pull, the third man still positioned behind her and against the brick wall, pulled down her sweatpants to her knees while laughing. He exposed her naked ass and her blonde, bushy pussy. With her pants down to her ankles, Susan was nearly stripped naked.

"Look! She's not wearing any underwear. Her ass and pussy are right there," he said laughing. "We should push her up against the brick wall, bend her forward, and fuck her."

When Susan bent at the waist to retrieve her pants, she exposed her naked ass and the back of her naked blonde, bushy pussy to the one who pulled down her pants. Not missing his sexual opportunity to grope her ass and her pussy, he grabbed two handfuls of her naked ass before sticking his hand between her legs to cup her untrimmed, bushy, blonde pussy. He rub her clit and finger fucked her pussy before Susan was able to squirm away.

# # #

"Oh, my God! How dare you! What's wrong with you? You filthy pigs! You fucking animals! Get the fuck away from me," she said screaming at them.

Fighting them off as best as she could, she kicked them, and she punched them while swinging wildly, and throwing anything at them that she could find to throw at them in the alley.

Then, when she reached down to try and pull up her pants again, the first man pushed her down on the dirty ground. Now with her legs spread as if a beetle on its back, all three men had a good look at her naked tits and her exposed, naked pussy. While she was still down on the ground and trying to get up, the second man straddled her. Ready to impale her mouth with his stiff prick, he held his cock in his hand while Susan struggled to stand.

"Suck my cock Mommy. Blow me! I need to cum in your homeless mouth while feeling those massive tits," said the first man.

He laughed while turning to look at his friends standing behind him with their naked, erect cocks pulled out of their pants and at the ready. All three men were ready to have sex with a homeless woman. All three men were ready to have her blow them. All three men were ready to gangbang Susan.

"I'm next said the third man."

The second man laughed.

"I don't mind. I'll take sloppy thirds," said the second man with a shrug while laughing.

# # #

Then, when the second man pulled her up by her hair to stick his cock in her mouth, with a devastating punch to his balls, she bent him over in pain. She quickly pulled up her pants as she stood while quickly buttoning her blouse. Trying their best to overpower her, the other two were at her kicking her and punching her.

Stuck in the corner in the way of Mohammad Ali doing his rope-a-dope, she protected her face while blocking their punches with her forearms and kicking back with her legs. With them punching and kicking the dumpster or the wall instead of her, she used the protection of the dumpster and the backdrop of the brick wall behind her to her advantage. Even though she held her own, weak, and tired from not eating and with them much younger opponents, doomed to submit, there was just no way that she could defend herself against the three of them much longer.

Sadly, and tragically, it was only a matter of time before she'd be overwhelmed, overpowered, and dragged inside of a doorway to be raped, beaten, and maybe even murdered. Another senseless crime and a brutal murder, it was only a matter of time before she'd be just another homeless person found dead in an alley. She'd be nothing more than another unidentified victim, and a statistic on a police blotter.

"Get out of here! Leave me alone," she screamed. "Help! Help! Someone help me," she screamed louder! "Please! Call the police! Call 911! 911! Help! Help! Rape! Rape," she screamed at the top of her lungs. "Please, someone help me."

Exhausted from fighting them, she could no longer to lift her arms to defend herself.

"Help! Help! Someone help me! Rape! Rape," she continued screaming as her last resort!

The three men mocked her while laughing at her.

"Help. Help. Rape. Rape. There ain't no one comin' to your rescue lady," said the first man.

He laughed, yet, again.

"There ain't no one gonna risk a bullet to help a bag lady," said the second man grabbing at his pocket as if he had a gun.

He wagged a finger at her precarious predicament.

"You're on your own baby. Ain't no on comin' to your rescue," said the third man. "It's the three of us against you."

To be continued...