Navy SEAL and Homeless Woman Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the way of a foul stench suddenly appearing in his nose, noise leaked in and infiltrated his home. It filled his ears as if it was blood oozing beneath the cracks of his door. Noise dripped from his ceiling. Noise crawled through the crevices of his windows. Noise was everywhere.

Then, if the noise wasn't enough, everywhere he looked, he saw red. Everywhere he looked, he saw blood. He saw the blood of his victims and the blood of his men. No matter how many times he washed his hand, his hands were stained forever with their blood.

Blood, blood, blood, even when he ate, breathe, and slept, especially when he slept, he tasted their blood. Too horrific for even him, Mr. Macho Man, to go through, the memory dead bodies, and the stench of burning skin will never leave his nostrils. Feeling as if he's covered in blood, routinely, he takes two showers daily and still, he can't get rid of the sight and the smell of blood.

Just when he thinks he's getting a handle on his rage, something like this happens, noise, more noise. The noise that's unnoticed by others is deafening to him. Christopher hated noise and it was his duty as a Navy SEAL to make it quiet. Not as loud as it is in a closed confinement, the noise is better when he's out walking. Still, the noise that filled his brain jarred him.

His one last battle to fight and the biggest war for him to win, it's the noise that draws him right in for him to stop the noise and make it all quiet again. No longer being forced to live with it, Christopher confronted noise by handling it. It was his job to make it all quiet. It was his job to stop the noise.

"Christopher hated noise," he said talking to himself in the third person. "Shh, be quiet. Don't make a sound. Don't awaken him. If you make a sound...he'll kill you. After that, after you're dead, they'll be no more noise, and you'll be quiet forever."

# # #

Even though he didn't like the odds and felt bad for the poor bastard being so beaten, three of them were beating up on one, helpless, homeless man. Even though it wasn't a fair fight, the one being beaten obviously wasn't afraid to defend himself. Immediately, he could tell that the homeless man knew how to handle himself. He was getting in some good punches and kicks.

Keeping his distance while keeping a watchful eye, he slowly walked by the opening to the alleyway and stopped while staring down the alley. Minding his own business, he was about to continue going along his way without stopping to help the homeless man when he heard it. He heard the unmistakable sound of a woman's voice. Having stuck his big nose in someone else's business too many times before, he wasn't going to intercede on someone else's fight again, even an unfair fight, that is, until he heard a woman's voice.

"Stop! Don't! Leave me alone," she screamed! "Help! Please! Someone help me! Rape! Call 911! Rape!"

Yeah, as disturbing as it was unbelievable that three men would beat up on a poor, homeless man, it was even more unbelievable that the one being beaten was a poor, homeless woman. As if he was on a reconnaissance mission and heard a sound, a mere foot passed the alley entrance, he stopped walking and stood frozen to listen. How could three men beat a poor, defenseless, homeless woman? How dare they!

'That was a woman's voice I heard,' he thought. 'I'm sure of it. I heard a woman scream for help,' he said to himself and for no one to hear.

Immediately he remembered how the Taliban treated their women whenever they made too much noise. They'd just shoot them in the head. Problem solved. No more noise.

Only, we're not animals. We've civilized people and when a woman screams for help, with him being the right man, at the right place, and at the right time, she was lucky that Christopher was there to help her. He was ready to help her. He was ready to save her. He was ready to beat the crap out of those three men.

"Help! Someone please help me! Call 911," she screamed! "Help! Rape!"

"That's not right. That's not fair. That's messed the fuck up. That's just nasty. Those dirty, fucking bastards," he said turning back to silently, and stealthily walk down the alley. "How dare they make so much fucking noise!"

To be continued...

12