Navy SEAL and Homeless Woman Ch. 06

Story Info
Navy SEAL invites homeless woman to bunk with him.
4.5k words
4.49
5.8k
11
4

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/25/2023
Created 06/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Navy SEAL comes to the rescue of a homeless woman.

Author's Note:

This is a story of romance and sexual seduction. There is no rape or sexual abuse in this story.

All characters portrayed in this story are over 21-years-old.

There are no minors under the age of 18-years-old in this story.

There are no sexual references to anyone under the age of 21-years-old.

# # #

Continued from Chapter 5: Navy SEAL and Homeless Woman.

"So, I was thinking," said Christopher.

Susan looked at him with curiosity.

"Yes," Susan asked? "What are you thinking?"

He paused as if rethinking what he was about to ask.

"Don't take this the wrong way but..." he said with another pause.

She looked at him with curiosity again.

"But what," she asked while still looking at him?

As if for strength, he took a sip of his black coffee before taking a big breath and telling her what he was thinking.

"If you wanted to... And it's entirely up to you. No pressure," he said.

Susan laughed.

"Yes," she said. "Spit it out. The suspense is killing me," she said laughing again. "If I wanted to what," she asked?

He chuckled.

"Um, you know, um, well, um, you could bunk with me, until you got a job and back on your feet. I have a comfortable couch in the living room," he said looking at her before staring down at his food.

He looked away from her and changed the subject while waiting for her to answer.

"The grub is good here. This is my first time eating anything other than apple pie and ice cream," he said with a laugh. "I'm impressed with the quality of the food. It's good. I'm enjoying it."

She looked at him blankly.

"Wait. Back up. Yes, the food is good here but, are you inviting me to stay with you," she asked while not allowing him to drop the subject?

He gave her a big smile.

"Trust me," he said sitting back in his seat. "I'm surprised as much as you're surprised," he said with a laugh. "But, yes, I guess, I am inviting you to stay with me temporarily until you get back on your feet," he said. "I could use the company."

# # #

She laughed.

"Do you have an Internet hookup?"

An odd question for her to asked, he looked at her blankly.

"Internet hookup? Sure, I have Internet hookup. Why?"

She gave him an embarrassed smile.

"I write stories and, since I've been homeless, I haven't been able to write anything in a while."

Now, he was the one who looked at her with curiosity.

"Stories? Really? What kind of stories?"

She blushed a little.

"Erotic literature."

He gave her a questioning look.

"Erotic literature," he asked while making a face? "You mean sexy stories? Dirty stories? Porn? You write porn?"

She laughed.

"Yeah, I mean, no. I don't write porn. I write erotica. There's a huge difference between the two. Porn is just about sex, sex, and more sex. Erotica are real stories with a beginning, a middle, and an end. Unlike porn, they have character development, description, tension, and dialogue," she said.

He gave her a big smile.

"Cool," he said. He stared at her in between bites of his food. "So, is that a yes? Will you bunk with me," he asked?

She gave him a big smile. Even without makeup, she was more beautiful when she smiled. A naturally beautiful woman, he loved her long, lush, blonde hair, and her big breasts. He couldn't wait to buy her some new clothes. He couldn't wait to see her wearing something sexy.

"Yes," she said. "I'd love to bunk with you, that is," she said with a laugh. As long as you don't have bunk beds," she said with another laugh.

# # #

Navy SEAL and Homeless Woman, Ch. 6

Christopher invited Susan home to bunk with him.

An odd couple and an unlikely pair, a retired and decorated, retired, Navy SEAL walking with a tall, blonde, beautiful, homeless woman. Both looked as if they were walking a death march instead of embarking on something new, exciting, and wonderful. They acted more like an old, married couple who barely tolerated one another rather than a man interested in a woman who gave him the eye, and a woman indebted to her hero for saving her from being beaten, nearly raped, and possibly murdered.

Whether it was the tension from their awkwardness and the uncertainty they felt as a not yet stated, defined, and dating couple, they were a real pair of misfits suddenly thrown together. A man with bouts of PTSD and a homeless woman with PTSD, too, one wouldn't think that they'd be a good match but, clearly, by their jovial dialogue at the diner, they were a good match. No doubt, with them already having a unique history of psychological problems, they clearly felt the anticipation from their obvious, sexual attraction.

Yet, unfortunately, while walking to Christopher's apartment, their mood suddenly changed from lightheartedness to seriousness. Sex was serious business, after all, especially when one hasn't had an intimate relationship for a long while. The other had never made love to a real woman other than being with prostitutes who, even if they spoke English, they didn't speak his language. Where Susan was outgoing, albeit angry, and was confidently in control. Nonetheless, even though they had much in common, both grew uncomfortably quiet.

Christopher would have had a much easier time of sensing the changes in a woman, especially between a man and a woman, if he were located in a desert and surrounded by the hot, blazing sun and the burning, blowing sand. Without given an order and before even agreeing to accept this mission of love and romance, he was out of his element in walking in public with Susan while trying to make small talk. Navy SEALs, even retired, Navy SEALs, unless they were jabbering with their good buddies don't have the time nor see the need to make small talk.

Since nothing was small to them, war was all encompassing, and too big of a deal to talk about nonsense. Even then, he never talked about what happened when in battle. Even when asked and pressured to talk about all that they survived, they rarely talked about their dangerous missions unless talking to a psychiatrist. Certainly, Christopher would rather face an armed terrorist than a beautiful woman. He was more comfortable with a gun in his hand and a violent confrontation than with a sexual relationship filled with conversation, sensitivity, and talking about his feelings.

Nevertheless, out of their control, the stage was slowly setting for something sexual to happen between them. As if there were incoming missiles, he wanted to hit the ground and pull her down beneath him to protect her and/or to fuck her. He felt the change in the air as if there was an incoming mortar round about to land and explode at his feet. The fact of the matter was that they were both strong individuals, and both Leos, surprisingly, they were much alike. After their brief firework display was over, their stage was set for sparks to fly and ignite, hopefully later.

# # #

Be it for a head-butting, hostile exchange that would surely result in a difference of opinion and or an argument, being that she was just as strong willed and stubborn as he was, he was ready for rejection. Besides, even though she was easy on the eyes and attractive enough to make him interested and keep him interested, fortunately for him, even though, normally, she wasn't his type, she was his type now. Usually attracted to short women with dark hair, dark eyes, and small breasts, he changed. Tall, blue-eyed, blonde, and busty, sexually captivated by her, he could never say no to her.

Spirited, sexy, and smart, she was all that he now looked for in a woman. Spending what seemed like a lifetime overseas and in combat, especially in the middle east, he had grown accustomed to not having sex. Yet, having never been with a strong-will and intelligent woman, he preferred a woman that he could control instead of taking the chance of starting a relationship with a woman who wanted to control him.

Rejection or acceptance, sex, and/or love, with nothing really new but for the one they were with, both had traveled down this path many times before with others. A first time for everything, this was the first time that Christopher invited a woman to his small, albeit efficient apartment. This was the first time he asked a woman to live with him or temporarily bunk with him, as he so romantically put it.

He always found all that he needed and everything that he wanted by picking up women of the night and going to her place or to a cheap motel to hump her and fuck her. Now having second thoughts with every slow step he took, with his mind racing much faster than his feet were walking, normally, his pace was normally, much quicker than this. Never being much of a conversationalist, especially after doing all of his talking in the diner, or with a weapon in his deadly hand, while walking and thinking of something to say, he had nothing else to contribute to their conversation.

Lost for words, he had no words to describe what he was feeling. With all of this new to him, he didn't know where to begin and how to share his new feelings. He just hoped that he hadn't made a mistake by asking a homeless woman to bunk with him. Yet, as long as she didn't make too much noise, he was good. If she was going to bunk with him, she needed to be quiet. He couldn't take a woman who talked a lot about nothing.

# # #

"You know," she said picking up on his mood change. "If you'd rather I not bunk with you," she said with an uncomfortable laugh while looking up at him. "We could forget this whole thing and go our separate ways. You saved my ass, gave me sixty bucks, and fed me a big meal. You've done more than anyone has done for me. I appreciate all that you've done for me," she said. "You needn't do anything else. I'm perfectly happy returning to my alley instead of bunking with you."

Seemingly not knowing what to say, he looked at her without replying.

"I still have my bags of cans hidden behind the dumpster. I can go back to where I was living and to where I belong for the time being, and now that I have all of that leftover food that you're carrying for me, I'll have plenty to eat for several days," she said. "A life I've grown accustomed to living, homeless and living on the street is not as terribly bad as it seems on the surface, and possibly to you," she said maintaining a stiff upper lip and a brave face.

When he didn't answer her, she looked up at him, again.

"You don't have to worry about me. I'll be fine," she said raising her head and her chin high while inhaling a big breath and sticking out her enormous chest. "Really, I've come this far alone already. I really don't need or want any more of your help," she said shaking her head. "Thank you for everything but..."

# # #

He looked down at her and laughed.

"Don't be silly. This is good. Yeah, this is a good thing. Trust me, you're helping me by bunking with me as much as I'm helping you by giving you a temporary place to stay," he said as if trying to convince himself of that.

He paused as if thinking what more to say.

"If I seem reticent at all, a creature of a stringent routine to get me through my day, it's because I'm used to being alone. To be honest, with my routine so strict, I'm not very good with change," he confessed. "Unless I'm beating the shit out of someone, with me a loner, I'm not good talking to people, especially to attractive women."

She laughed.

"Trust me. I know. We all have our routines. Imagine me being flooded out of my apartment to roam the street, live in a shelter, and eat at a mission. Quite the change, I swear I'd have to make less of a change and would have had a better life had I gone to prison," she said. "Instead of cuddling up with a piece of cardboard in a doorway without food to eat, at least I'd have three meals a day and a bunk with a pillow and a blanket to sleep."

He smiled down at her again.

"I hear you," he said. "Speaking of prison, don't forget, much in the way of someone serving a 30-year prison sentence, not that the Navy was prison but, longer being in than being out, I was a Navy SEAL for 30 years of my life. That drill, that discipline, and taking orders is the only routine that I know. The Navy was my home and my good buddies were my family. I always had a buddy to watch my back and never a woman to share my life."

Susan nodded her head.

"I understand. Being retired from the military must be a big change for you," she said rolling her eyes when not understanding how anyone could make a career out of the military.

# # #

Accustomed to taking orders, he didn't have to make his own decisions about what to do, when to do it, and where to go. He wasn't allowed to go wherever he wanted to go. He wasn't allowed to do anything without given an order to obey. In the way of a prison yard but with everyone having guns, while always in harm's way, without him realizing it, he was as much prisoner of the United States military as he was a proud Navy SEAL.

"Just as I've never talked as much as I'm talking now, I don't know anything else. I've been with plenty of women but I never had a wife or a long-term girlfriend. A lone wolf when it comes to love but a team player when it came to the Navy, other than my barracks buddies, I'm never been in a committed relationship," he said with a sad, little laugh.

She laughed, too.

"Committed relationship?" She stopped walking to stand her ground. "Hold on. Wait one second, Christopher," said Susan staring at him sideways. "Back up. Where was I when we went from you buying me breakfast, me temporarily bunking with you, to me being your woman, you being my man, and us being in a committed relationship?"

She looked up at him and frowned while making a face of incredibility.

"I don't need a man to take care of me," she said with defiance. "I can take care of myself," she said looking at him while raising her voice with hostility. "You have a lot of nerve to think that I..."

He looked at her with sadness.

"I'm sorry. Jumping way ahead myself, I'm not good with words. I didn't mean to imply that we're together. I'm just worried..."

She looked up at him with confusion.

"Worried? Worried about what? What are you worried about," she impatiently asked again?

# # #

"I'm worried about how to act with you in my apartment. I'm worried about what to tell people with you in my life? I'm worried about you seeing some of the weird things that I do," he said with a laugh. "Suddenly, I feel as if I'm a pimply faced teenager on a first date," he said with another laugh.

She looked at him as if there was something wrong with him for him to worry about such petty things.

"You know, if it helps, let's go back to before I wasn't your perceived girlfriend," said Susan with an uncomfortable laugh. "I'm just a homeless woman you saved and a woman that you now feel responsible to help her live a better life," she said.

She looked up at him to see his reaction to what she said but he showed no reaction. When he didn't respond, she continued.

"As if I'm your personal spoils of war, now that you have me, seemingly, you think that you own me. You don't have a clue what to do with me, do you," she asked staring up at him? "Perhaps, you should treat me as if I'm your prisoner of war," she said with a laugh. "Then, you'd know what to do with me."

He touched her shoulder.

"You're taking this all-wrong, Susan. You're making this more difficult for me than it needs to be," he said. "I didn't mean to suggest..."

She laughed.

"I'm making this more difficult than it needs to me?" She laughed again. "You're the one making a big deal out of nothing."

She waited for him to respond and when he didn't, she continued again.

"So, what do you do with me? Huh? Tell me because just along for the ride, at your whim and whimsy, I'd like to know," she said making solid eye contact with him. "Do you give me a temporary place to stay or do you fuck me. Maybe you'd like to do both. Tell me, would you prefer having sex with me before I go to sleep or after I awaken?"

She laughed. Not answering her, he looked down at her and made a face.

"Are you an evening person or a morning person," she asked staring up at him?

She continued staring up at him. Then, when he didn't answer her, she punctuated her indignation by walking away from him.

"Fuck you! Fuck you, Christopher. Fuck you," she said while walking away from him. "I'm done with this bullshit."

As soon as he saw her leaving, his decision was made. He didn't want her to leave. He wanted her to stay. No longer indecisive, he knew now what he wanted and needed to do. He wanted her in his life.

"Wait. Hold up. C'mon Susan. Come back. Please stay. I didn't mean to..."

# # #

She turned to confront him with a face full of as anger and confusion as much as she had sorrowful hurt.

"Just as you don't know what to make of this situation, I don't know either. Just as this is new ground for you, this is new ground for me, too," she said. "Now I'm not saying that having sex is on the table or off the table. We're both consenting adults. Who knows? Whatever happens, happens. Not forcing the issue, we can take things slow and see what naturally happens or we can just go our separate ways now. You tell me," she said already giving him an ultimatum.

He looked at her in the way that John Wayne looked at Maureen O'Hara in the Quiet Man. She was pigheaded, just like him. Yet, unlike him, when he was mad and his face was all red, turned, and twisted with anger, she was so even more fucking beautiful when she was angry. She was even more beautiful when she emerged from the ladies room in the brightly lit diner. She was especially more beautiful when she smiled. He needed to make her smile again. As he did by feeding her, he wanted to make her happy.

"Actually, now that we've put everything out there, especially sex, I feel better with the pressure that I put on myself off now," he said letting out a sigh of relief.

They walked a few blocks without saying anything before he pointed for her to take a side street with him that led away from the city to the more suburban part of town.

"I like you Susan. I really do," he said. "Having never met anyone like you, I think you're a Hell of a woman, a special lady, and easy on the eyes, but I'd rather face a firing squad than to be alone with a pretty woman who may be expecting more than I can give," he said with a laugh.

She nodded her head while smiling up at him.

"I like you too, Christopher. Truthfully, I'm not expecting anything. I'm definitely not expecting a fairytale romance, if that's what is pressuring you," she said with a laugh. "Those days are gone. I'm just hoping to have a place to wash my dirty body, rest my cold, tired head, sleep soundly, have a cup of coffee, and some grub in the morning. Then, whenever you grow tired of me, I'll be on my way as if none of this ever happened. Okay?"

With them now having an understanding, he looked at her in the way that he looked at her before.

"Okay," he said.

He dug his hands deep in his pockets as if his pant pockets contained all of his answers. Not knowing what else to say to convince her otherwise to stay longer than a night, he agreed with her. Not even knowing if he wanted her to stay more than a night, he decided to play it all by ear.

# # #

"For the first time in my life, I feel safe," she said. "You make me feel that there's nothing that you can't handle," she said being submissively to him for the first time. "For the first time, I don't feel that I must have eyes in the back of my head. If rats and roaches weren't bad enough, those men beat me and tried to rape me. Had you not come along, they may have murdered me," she said.

More of a man of action than of words, he stopped and turned to her. Perhaps, because she suddenly showed him her softer side, he was more attracted to her. Then, out of the clear blue, surprising himself as much as he surprised her, as if he was pulling out his knife to slit her throat, he took her in his arms and kissed her. When he parted her lips with his tongue, she returned his passion with her own. Then, as if she was wearing a bomb vest, he abruptly pushed her away.

12