Navy SEAL and Homeless Woman Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laughed, too.

"Boy don't ask and don't tell had you in mind when they passed that law," she said with a laugh. "Now that you're retired, that law is no longer in effect," she said with a laugh. "Everyone is out of the closet now."

He nodded his agreement with a shrug.

"Sorry but spending all of my time with a bunch of warriors tends to rub off some, especially when I was the biggest warrior of them all," he said with a laugh. "There's some softer and bigger towels in the little closet outside of the bathroom."

Susan opened the door and started laughing again.

"Blue Navy beach towels?" She pulled one from out of the closet. "These colored towels are very plush Christopher," she said laughing. "They're nice, except for the Navy logo" she said with a laugh while rubbing the towel against her face. "Where'd you get these? The Army/Navy store," she asked teasing him with another laugh?

He laughed, too.

"E-bay," he said. "They were having a closeout sale. I bought a dozen of them for fifty bucks. Amazon was selling the same towels for ten bucks each. I got a deal," he said with a laugh. "Christopher likes saving money," he said talking in the third person again.

Susan walked in the bathroom and closed the door. She stripped out of her clothes and before turning on the water, she popped her head out of the bathroom again.

"Christopher doesn't have an exhaust fan," she said laughing. "It's already steamy in here."

He laughed.

"It's a basement apartment, Susan. Unless vented outside and being that the bathroom doesn't have an outside wall, there's no inexpensive way to vent that," he said.

# # #

She closed the bathroom door again, turned on the water, and showered. Other than taking sponge baths at McDonalds and the gas station, it had been a few days since she had a real shower at the homeless shelter. The hot water felt good on her tired and bruised body. Her ribs still hurt where that asshole kicked her, especially when she touched them. With nothing else to wear but the clothes she wore earlier, she emerged from the shower in just her towel.

"Do you mind if I wash my clothes tomorrow?"

He nodded his head.

"Sure, no problem."

She looked around the room again.

"I'm surprised you have a washer and dryer here. I figured that I'd have to go to the laundromat wearing just my towel," she said with a laugh.

He laughed, too.

"I'm sure that's been done before, people clothe in just a towel, in their underwear, and even naked at a laundromat. I don't do well in Laundromats, especially late at night. Unable to help myself, I have a habit of not minding my own business, especially when I see a couple of thugs bothering a woman alone and vulnerable," he said.

She nodded her head while smiling up at him.

"Yeah, with you having saved my ass, I know what you mean," she said.

He stood, walked to the closet, and removed a shirt from a hanger in the closet.

"I can give you a shirt to wear until your clothes dry but with you fairly tall, my shirt may not cover all of your ass," he said with a laugh."

She laughed, too.

"That's okay if you see my naked ass. You've seen me nearly naked already anyway," she said. "Besides, I don't mind sleeping in the nude. Matter of fact, I prefer sleeping naked, especially after taking a hot, steamy shower. I'm all heated up now," she said waving her hand in front of her face before stopping to adjust her towel.

She watched him stare at what he thought she might be showing when her towel slipped down a little.

# # #

"I put a sheet, a pillow, and a blanket on the couch while you were in the shower," he said. "If it's okay with you, I don't leave any lights on. It's something that I took home with me from the war. Believe it or not, I can see, hear, and feel more in the dark than I can in the light," he said.

She laughed.

"With you seeing better in the dark, maybe, I should leave the light on so that you don't ogle my naked body," she said with a laugh.

He laughed, too.

"That's not what I meant," he said.

She giggled.

"I know what you meant. Don't get so defensive all the time. I was just teasing," she said. "Besides, when you act so sensitive, people may think that you're a faggot, a sissy, or a homo," she said with a laugh.

He laughed, too.

"You're a real comedian, Susan. Good night," he said.

She reached for the light but didn't turn it off just yet.

"Good night, Christopher," she said turning off the light before releasing the towel and settling in on the couch beneath the top sheet and blanket naked.

# # #

Not asleep more than an hour, voices awakened her.

"Christopher! Wake up," said someone, a female voice. "Come out and play with us. We're so horny."

Susan sat up in bed and turned on the light. She held the sheet and blanket up to her shoulder so as not to expose her naked breasts to Christopher.

"Christopher, someone is calling you," said Susan.

He laughed.

"That's just Simone, Lucy, and Carmen," he said. "Ignore them. They'll think I'm not home and will go away," he said.

She laughed.

"Friends of yours?"

He laughed, too.

"They're hookers," he said. "I've helped them out of a couple of jams."

While still holding the sheet and blanket in front of her, Susan sat up in bed as if she was wide awake.

"I see," she said.

He chuckled.

"No, you don't see," he said. "Don't judge me lest you be judged. A man has to do what a man has to do. Sometimes, any port in a storm serves a purpose, if you know what I mean."

She laughed.

"I know what you mean. I get it Christopher. You don't have to paint me a picture or give me an image that I'd rather not have. What serves a purpose more for men, doesn't necessarily work for women. We're a bit fussier who we bed," she said with a laugh.

He nodded his agreement.

"After having lived through a storm of shit, I couldn't see bringing a woman into my life," he said. "Simone, Lucy, and Carmen aren't your typical, drug addicted, crack head prostitutes, they're nice," he said. "Except for Lucy," he said with a laugh. "They have brains in their heads and good senses of humors. If you met them, you'd like them."

She nodded her head to show him that she understood before shrugging to let him know that she didn't care that his three friends were hookers.

"You don't have to explain yourself or defend yourself to me Christopher," she said. "I've done some things on the street that I'm not proud of doing when I needed a few dollars to eat."

He nodded his head to show her that he understood.

"Sorry," she said. "I guess I was upset that you'd be with hookers. I thought better of you than that."

He laughed.

"Better than me? Why would you think better of me? I'm no saint, Susan. I'm a trained killer, an assassin. Given a free pass by wearing a United States Navy SEAL uniform, I'm hardly an altar boy or Boy Scout," he said with some anger.

She patted his arm.

"I'm sorry to have upset you Christopher. Thank you for giving me a place to sleep," she said.

# # #

They remained quiet for a few minutes before Christopher spoke again.

"What kind of things?"

He looked at her through the dark while wondering what she had to do and what she had done that she wasn't proud of doing to raise enough money to eat.

"Pardon?"

In much the way of his three friends, Simone, Lucy, and Carmen, it sexually excited him to think of her being sexually, albeit, consensually used for money.

"You said you've done some things on the street when you needed a few dollars to eat," he said.

She laughed.

"Oh, that," she said with a shrug. "I flashed some men. I allowed men to see, touch, and feel my naked breasts. I even gave a few men hand jobs while they fondled my naked breasts and sucked my erect nipples for money but nothing more than that. No fucking and no sucking," she said shaking her head. "Until those three guys beat me, wanted me to blow them, and wanted to gangbang me, I was fairly safe living in the alley."

He nodded his head.

"Lemme get this straight. So, you approached them on the basis that you'd flash them your naked breasts and allow them to touch you and feel you while you masturbated them for money? Is that it?"

She made a face.

"No, that isn't it. I didn't flash them or ask them for money for sex. I asked them for spare change is all. Typically, how it works is a man will ask me to flash him my tits and, depending on the man, I'll tell him that I will for five bucks but we didn't even reach that conversation before they attacked me. Knowing what would happen, I'd never flash my body to three men. "I'm not stupid. Besides, not asking me to flash them my tits, they wanted me to blow them," she said.

He nodded his head to let her know that he not only believed her but also that he understood.

"I'm just glad that I was there," he said. "I can only imagine what they may have done to you if I wasn't."

She shivered and wrapped her arms around her.

"Without doubt, they would have gang raped me, forced me to suck them, and maybe even murdered me," she said.

# # #

They were quiet again until Christopher spoke again.

"I was just thinking..." said Christopher.

She laughed.

"I think I know what you're thinking," said Susan laughing again.

He laughed, too.

"You do?"

She gave him a sexy smile while nodding her head.

"Judging by the erection that is suddenly obvious in your skivvies, I have a good idea," she said with a laugh while able to see enough of him in the dark to see that he had an erection.

They fell quiet again before Christopher broke the silence again.

"Would you give me a hand job, Susan? After what you've been through, I wouldn't ask you to do that ordinarily, especially if you were a normal woman, but I'm horny after seeing you naked in the alley," he said. "Besides, this is my night to go out with Simone, Lucy, or Carmen but I'm much rather stay here with you," he said.

She laughed again.

"A normal woman?"

He laughed, too.

"You know what I mean Susan. Just as I'm no normal man, you're no normal woman," he said.

"We're much alike in that regard."

# # #

They fell silent again before Susan spoke this time.

"Be honest. Tell me the truth," she said with a pause. "How much did you see of me?"

He chuckled.

"I saw enough to know that you have a hot body," he said.

Again, they fell silent.

"Tell me, what did you see?"

Undressing her with his eyes, he looked at her as if she was naked.

"I saw your naked breasts, your naked ass, and your naked pussy. I saw everything," he finally admitted. "I saw you naked."

She nodded her head as if she was thinking.

"So, if I masturbate you off, will you allow me to get some sleep?"

He laughed.

"Yeah," he said. "If you sexually take care of me, I'd sleep better after passing on Simone, Lucy, and Carmen."

She waved him over.

"Come over here and don't turn on the light. Giving you a hand job is the least that I can do for you after you saved me from those three, dirty bastards," she said.

He walked over to her while looking down at her lying on the couch.

"I don't want you to think that just because I asked you to bunk with me that..."

She laughed.

"I don't think that, Christopher. Just let me masturbate you so that I can get some sleep. Never getting much more than three or four hours sleep at a time, I'm tired," she said.

Christopher removed his skivvies and walked over to her in the dark while naked. She reached up for him and wrapped her fingers around his cock to slowly stroke him.

"You have a big cock, Christopher," she said running her fingers down the length of him before moving her fingers across the head of his erect prick.

# # #

He smiled down at her in the dark.

"Thank you," he said. "In the horny way that I feel with you touching me and especially after seeing you and remembering how you looked naked in the alley; it won't take me long to cum. Here's some tissues," he said.

She laughed.

"I won't need any tissues," she said.

She leaned forward and took him in her mouth. With one hand stroking him and her other hand cupping his balls, she sucked him while continuing to stroke him. She sucked him deeper whilt stroking him faster and harder. She sucked his cock as if she had never sucked a cock before. Not that she sucked his prick with inexperience, she sucked his big dick with enthusiasm. If Susan was anything, she was a talented cocksucker.

"May I touch you," he asked her permission before touching her and feeling her?"

She tossed the sheet and blanket aside to expose her naked body to him in the dark.

"Sure," she said.

Christopher reached down to fondle her big tits while fingering her erect nipples. Even though he couldn't see her clearly in the dark, he wished he could see well enough to watch her blowing him. It would be hotter to watch her sucking him while imagining her looking up at him with her big, blue eyes. With a gentle hand to the back of her blonde, pretty head, it didn't take him more than a few minutes to cum in her mouth. As soon as he did, as promised so that she could sleep, he returned to his bunk.

As if reveille awakened him, up at dawn after only getting a couple of hours of shuteye, Christopher already had coffee brewed and the food from the diner heated. Dressed only in his skivvies, he perched himself in the chair by the couch and watched Susan sleep. His very own blonde angel, she was so damn beautiful. How could a woman who looked like this be homeless? Surely, some man would have scooped her up and taken her home, helped her, supported her, and loved her.

To be continued...

12