Navy Wives-Erica Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, mom. There is nothing wrong with what Trisha is doing, and you shouldn't stereotype all black people just because there are a few bad ones. In fact, I have met a really nice young black man who has been helping me out a lot with college and other things."

Erica, dear, now you stay away from those black folk. They will bring you nothing but trouble. Does Robert know you are cavorting around with that man?"

Erica rolled her eyes. It was pointless arguing with her. They continued talking for a couple minutes before Erica made up an excuse that she had to go.

She got dressed in some jogging pants, a white Nike T-shirt, put her hair in a ponytail then went downstairs. She put on her sunglasses, visor cap, and tennis shoes, then left to go do some shopping at the supermarket. Coming home, she put up the groceries, called Tre to let him know she was on her way over, and left again.

When Tre and her walked into the gym, they were greeted by a white haired older black man at the counter. He was physical fit for his age, Erica thought.

"Hey, Tre! How goes it there, young man?"

"Doing, well, Mr. Williams."

"You gonna sign in your guest, there?"

"Oh, yeah."

"And who is this beautiful young lady you have with you anyways?"

"This is my girlfriend, Erica. Erica, this is Mr. Williams, the owner."

"Girlfriend, hmmm?", he glanced down at the ring on her finger. He looked up at her and smiled broadly. "Well, it is a pleasure to meet you Erica. Tre, you one lucky dude to have such a beautiful young white lady as your girlfriend."

Tre signed her in on the clipboard. Erica thought about Mr. Williams, wondering why he made of point of calling her a 'white lady.' Then she thought about what he must have seen in his life. He probably grew up during the Civil Rights Era. Seeing her and Tre together as they were must be something totally different than what he grew up through, with all the segregation during those times. She noticed he kept smiling while he looked at her. She thought he might be wondering what it is like, to be with a white girl. He could be envious of Tre.

"Now, Tre, my man, you know my rules about guests. I have watched you and Ms. Erica coming in for the past couple of weeks. You must sign her in as a guest, otherwise, I will have to charge you double membership. But I'm gonna cut you a break Tre, only because your pretty girlfriend here is gracing my humble gym here with her beauty." He winked at her. "Now you kids enjoy yourself, you hear."

"Ok, Mr. Williams, thanks."

Erica smiled at Mr. Williams and said sweetly, "Thank you sir, and very nice to meet you."

"Pleasure is all mine, Ms. Erica, and you keep that boy out of trouble, now."

She laughed, "Ok, I will."

As they walked off towards the treadmills, Erica caught up next to Tre and whispered to him, "So Tre, I let you have one awesome night of sex with me, and now all of a sudden you flaunt me around as your girlfriend?" She tilted her head, arched an eyebrow, and smiled seductively at him.

"Whoever said anything about it being only one night!"

She laughed out loud, and punched him playfully on his arm.

**************************************************

An hour and a half later....

Erica's back slammed into Tre's living room wall. They were both naked and he was holding her up with his hands on her ass as she had her arms and legs wrapped around him. They were kissing madly as he began pounding his cock hard and deep into her pussy. Erica put her head back against the wall, with her eyes squeezed shut. She was panting hard.

"OH, GOD! FUCK ME! FUCK ME, TRE! HARDER, OH YES, YESSSSS!"

Later, the two of them lay naked on the couch together, totally spent. He stroked her hair, as she laid her head on his chest. After they had regained their strength, they showed together, washing each other's bodies thoroughly, before Erica made her way home.

That night in bed with her husband, they engaged in their usual foreplay, and Robert began his whispering into her ear as he fingered her pussy.

"Have you decided when you and Tre are gonna fuck?"

"Yes"

"Really, when?" Robert began breathing heavily.

"Friday, maybe."

"Oh my god, are you serious? When did you decide that, what made you decide on Friday?"

"I decided it today, right after we fucked", she breathed huskily.

"You and Tre fucked today?!" She nodded. He raised up and looked down at her pussy, then began kissing her frantically. "Oh my god, Erica! You are such a sexy woman!" Like a lightning bolt he shot down and began tenderly licking her slit up and down.

"Oh, Robert, yes, that feels so fucking good. Eat my pussy, baby! Baby, Tre fucked me so good, I loved it. I really want more of his cock, and soon. I hope that is ok with you, is it? I don't want you mad at me or jealous, cause I really love you. You are the best husband. But he just has this huge, black cock, and I love it so much in my pussy. I actually came just watching the difference of the skin color between his black dick, and my white and pink pussy as he entered it."

Robert had his face buried in his wife's pussy, sucking her clit as he frantically fingered her cunt. The more she talked the more frantic he fingered and sucked on her. She reached down with both hands and held his head into her pussy.

"Please, baby, I'll do anything you want me to, if you just allow me to continue fucking Tre....OHHH, AHHHH...", she cried out as he brought her to orgasm. Robert crawled up between her legs, and quickly entered her.

"Oh, Erica, you are such a beautiful and sexy woman. A sex goddess! I would never deny you anything, much less sexual pleasure. I want you to keep on fucking Tre, anytime you want....OH MY GOD, HERE I COME, ERICA!" He shot his load into her and collapsed onto her, kissing her face. "I love you so much, woman!"

"I love you so much, my man! Thank you!"

"No, thank you!"

Soon, he was asleep, as usual. She felt relieved, like a weight had been taken off of her. She now had absolute freedom. She wondered how this might affect their lives, like how the dynamics of personal relationships between them and Tre might work. At least, for now, she had Robert's cooperation, which would make it easier for it all to work.

**************************************************

The next day, she took her sister's advice and went to her doctor's office to get some contraceptive pills. The next two days went by quickly, she had to work, and saw Tre both times on the train home, and both times they went to his place to play before she went home.

At home, both nights, she indulged her husband's fantasy in bed by telling him details of her encounter with Tre, and her plans for Friday with him. She didn't tell him that she had already begun to settle into a routine of frequent sexual activity with Tre. Robert told her he was happy that she would be having sex with Tre, but he began expressing a desire to want to watch.

She felt unsure about this latest development from Robert. She didn't think she would have a problem with it, but she had a feeling that Tre might not approve. On Friday, after they left them gym and when they got to Tre's bedroom, Erica told Tre she wanted to take some pictures with her camera phone. She told him that a girlfriend of hers was intrigued about black dick. He agreed to it and she took a couple of photos, including one of Tre's dick disappearing into her pussy, one of her giving Tre a blowjob, and another of her riding him on top. She then sent it to her husband's phone, so he could see the action. She hoped this might satisfy his need to see.

When she got home, he nearly attacked her in lust. He loved the pictures she sent him. Within moments he was eating her pussy like crazy. At one point he lifted up and asked if Tre had came inside of her. She told him no. She thought he looked a little disappointed, but he didn't say anything and resumed eating her pussy.

After sex, Robert suggested they invite Tre over again next weekend, and Erica agreed. Over this weekend, she didn't see Tre, as her and Robert had plans of their own, but she talked to him over the phone both nights for an hour or two each night. While the whole 'girlfriend' thing at the gym earlier in the week may have been said in order to not pay for a double membership, all indications between Tre and Erica showed that their relationship had begun to ripen into a more recognizable boyfriend/girlfriend relationship, and Erica liked the direction it was going.

On Monday, as Tre and Erica made their way to Tre's place after work and school, Erica passed along Robert's invitation to Tre, and he accepted. A short time later, they were fucking in his bed. They were going at it in the missionary position with her legs up in the air. His whole body blanketed her. If anyone was viewing them from the foot of the bed, all they would be able to see was a large black man hammering his hips down mercilessly, while small white legs flailed in the air, and a pair of white arms stretched out away from them over the bed.

After 20 minutes and two of Erica's smashing orgasms, she could feel Tre's own mounting orgasm. She wailed out loudly, "OH TRE, THAT'S IT BABY, CUM INSIDE ME! PLEASE, I WANT YOU TO FILL MY PUSSY WITH YOUR CUM!" With that she reached her hands around and clutched his ass, pushing him down into her with each of his downward thrusts. Tre wasn't about to argue. He had been wanting to cum in her white pussy since day one, and had only held back at her request. Now she was begging him to fill her with his seed. Who was he to refuse?

He grunted and grimaced, "HERE I CUM, BABY! JUST FOR YOU! ERRRRR, FUCK, YEA!", he bellowed.

Like a volcano, he erupted, and his hot seed spewed into her.

"OH YES, TRE! I CAN FEEL YOUR CUM IN ME! THERE YOU GO, MY STUD, I WANT IT ALL, EVERY LAST DROP! IT FEELS SO FUCKING HOT AND GOOD INSIDE ME, BABY!

Tre slowed down pumping his hips, but continued. They both could feel him pumping more and more seed into her. Both of them could also feel and hear a sloshing noise as he continued pistoning his cock in and out of her flooded cunt. Only after he felt depleted did Tre stop and rolled off of her.

Erica sat up and looked down at her pussy. It was so saturated that she could see a pool of his semen at her vaginal opening. She reached over and jingled his balls in her hand.

"My goodness, Tre! These huge balls of your sure do hold quite a bit", she giggled. They began to kiss, and she felt some of his semen leaking out of her. "That felt so good, my lover. I think I want you to cum in me from now on."

"What about you getting pregnant?"

She giggled some more, "Don't worry silly, I talked to my sister, and she suggested that I get the pill, so I did."

"That's wonderful, but, wait, your sister? So she knows about us then?"

"There you go worrying again. Don't worry about her. She, too, likes black guys, and she thought it was cool that I had a black man, too. All my sisters have gone black except for one." She laughed.

"What is so funny?"

"I just had a funny thought. If all black guys are anything like you, then I can't see why all woman just don't go black."

"Well, us black guys would certainly love that, although I think many women would have to learn to share, because there just ain't enough of us to go around."

"Well, then, it would be up to us women to have lots of your babies, to make more men for the women, wouldn't it?"

"I like the way you think!"

The both laughed and cuddled up to each other.

**************************************************

When she got home, she went upstairs to find her husband in bed watching TV. He greeted her as he switched the TV off and she walked over and kissed him hello. It was a little past 1am. She was beginning to fall into the habit of staying longer at Tre's and coming home later and later. But Robert was taking this all in stride.

"Did you and Tre have a good time?"

"Honey, it was fantastic", she said as she began to undress, "and I have a little surprise for you!"

He watched as she undressed. He began to get an erection, as he had a clue to what the surprise was. When she began sliding her panties down, he noticed there was fresh semen staining them. She got in bed next to him, and without another word, he dove down and began licking her wet pussy.

She closed her eyes to the sensation. "Oh Robert, yes! Does it taste good for you? I had Tre cum in me tonight, for the first time. It felt so good, I loved it. How does it taste?"

All Robert could do was murmur in assent, as his face was completely muffled by her muff. He sucked and licked busily on her pussy, cleaning up all evidence of semen from it.

"I did start myself on the pill, so you don't have to worry about him getting me pregnant. I can see you really like this. That is good, because I am going to have him cum in me from now on."

He kept on until he brought her to orgasm. He then moved up to enter her, but noticed she was sleeping. He rolled over to her side. He brushed a lock of golden blonde hair from her face, and kissed her tenderly.

"My poor Erica, you're so exhausted," he softly whispered to her, "You must have had a hard day. Just rest now, my goddess."

************************************************

The rest of the weekend followed a routine. Tuesday and Thursday was workout day with Tre, and Wednesday and Friday was school and work. Sex with Tre followed each of these activities everyday. Her husband ate her pussy out every night she came home, but she only had sex with him on Thursday.

Many nights, Erica really was too tired, and the fact that she was having less and less sex with her husband in no way indicate that she was falling out of love with him, or that he wasn't good in bed, it was just that Tre was something new and different. Tre was better, she had to admit. She figured that, at some point, the thing with Tre would eventually run its course, and things would return to normal as they were before.

However much she vaguely viewed things as eventually returning to normal, as if it should, somewhere in her mind she knew something about their marriage had changed fundamentally, and from that there would be no going back.

12