Navy Wives-Erica Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she started making his breakfast she felt really giddy and excited. She kept on replaying over and over in her mind him saying "you are my woman now Erica!". Just thinking about it was turning her on immensely.

She suddenly wondered where Robert was. She had not seen him at all this morning. She looked out the window at the driveway and noticed his truck was gone. They had left her car at the restaurant last night, so she wondered where he might have gone.

She heard Tre coming down the stairs. She was still cooking the breakfast as he came and stood in the kitchen.

"Feel better?", she asked.

"Like a million bucks."

He watched her cooking him his breakfast in just her shirt and panties. He started to get aroused.

"Where is your husband?"

"I don't know. His truck isn't here."

"Your pile of clothes is still next to the couch, with your bra and panties on top. Don't you think he would've seen them and wondered?"

"I've told him that I wanted to fuck you, and he didn't say anything about it. I think he allowed me to have sex with you, like it was erotic for him. I think I even saw him watching us, but I am not sure."

"Really?" Tre stood silent for a moment, taking in this new information about Robert, and how it would play even better with his plans to make Erica his own. He felt he had made tremendous progress last night, and Erica seemed to becoming more and more his woman. His arousal grew more.

She bent over to get a pan out of a cabinet. Her ass was pointing straight at him. He stepped forward and placed his hand on one of her buttocks and rubbed. She stood and turned around to face him, smiling ear to ear. He took a step forward and she stepped back into the counter. She placed her hands behind her on the countertop as he leaned into her. He had one hand on her hip, while the other hand was on her upper arm. They began kissing. She took her hands off the counter and draped her arms over his shoulders and behind his neck.

Suddenly, they heard a truck door slamming. They quickly separated. Tre sat on a kitchen stool while Erica resumed her cooking. Erica glanced over her shoulder at Tre and smiled seductively at him as the front door opened and Robert walked in.

"Good morning, honey," Erica said without looking at him.

"Good morning." Robert smiled, glancing between the two of them. "It is good to see the two of you decided to join the world of the living. Did you get enough sleep Tre?"

"Oh yes, the bed was very comfortable. Thanks for letting me stay over last night, and for the great time we had last night." He glanced nervously at Robert. As he was talking, Robert had leaned over and gathered up Erica's clothes by the couch, with her bra and panties on top. He was also nervous about being there with Erica dressed as she was. Her t-shirt was white and made of thin, transparent material. Tre could clearly see her breasts through them. Likewise, her panties were real skimpy, with only a small patch covering, and it, too, was white and transparent, giving him a clearly enticing view. None of this seemed to disturb either Robert or Erica in the least. They moved about quite normally.

Robert walked to the laundry room adjacent to the kitchen and tossed the clothes in a hamper. "You are more than welcome. Erica, is there any coffee made?"

Erica set out three coffee cups and filled them, giving one to Tre then another to Robert.

"I was just making our guest something to eat, honey. Are you hungry, too?"

"No thanks. I've already eaten. I've actually got some yard work to do, so I will be out back getting started on it." Robert walked out.

Tre and Erica sat down and ate breakfast. They ate in mostly silence, but the looks they traded each other spoke louder than words.

Later on, Erica poked her head out the back door to let Robert know that she was taking Tre back home and would be home later. She told him they would walk to the restaurant to get the car and leave from there.

When they got to Tre's house she went inside with him. They decided to watch a movie together and she cuddled up with him on the couch as he wrapped his arm around her. After the movie they moved into his bedroom. For the next hour, they made love slowly and unhurriedly.

It was nightfall when she left Tre's. She couldn't believe it. She was so happy. She thought she might be falling in love with Tre. But she was already a married woman. Her marriage to Robert was becoming more like an obstacle for her to overcome so that she could be with Tre. She hadn't fallen out of love with Robert, but she was becoming more indifferent to their marriage. This was a big change in her mind from just 24 hours ago. What was she going to do?

As it turned out, Mother Nature decided to intervene. Not long after arriving back home, Erica period began. Robert didn't mention anything about last night, but she knew that he knew what they did. He himself grew more distant to her over the following week. She also kept herself apart from Tre as much as she could, although they rode home on the train on Erica's work nights. After getting off the train she turned down his invitations to stop by his place for a bit, and would just say good night and get in her car and leave. They also talked a little on the phone, but all in all, the following week was a week of silence between the three of them.

The next weekend, Robert asked Erica if she would like to take a day drive to New York just to get away. They spent the day in Manhattan touring their favorite locales and generally had a good day together. Her period was over on that day, and that night when they returned home her and Robert had sex for the first time in almost 10 days. She had been horny enough to want it after a week without sex, but as they got into it, she realized that it just wasn't as enjoyable anymore with Robert. She needed Tre.

Tre had been confused by Erica's behavior throughout that week. He didn't know the reasons behind why Erica was all of the sudden giving him the cold shoulder, but he figured that it was best to let her have her time and space to herself and not put any pressures on her, and that she would come back around, stronger than before, when she felt the time was right.

On Sunday night, Tre was proven right. She called him and they ended up talking on and off throughout the day. They made plans for the coming week, and she was in an overall jubilant mood.

Erica had requested from her boss that she work Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday, so that way it would fit in with Tre's school schedule, and her and Tre had planned for their usual work-out days on Monday and Wednesday.

Monday and Tuesday came and went along with the agreed upon plan, including sex. On Wednesday, however, Tre called to ask Erica if she would like to go out to dinner, just the two of them, instead of working out, and she agreed. She went to find Robert downstairs.

"Honey, don't worry about dinner tonight. I have a date tonight with Tre, ok?"

"A date? So when exactly did we become roommates instead of husband and wife?"

"Robert, dear, quit being silly. It is just dinner. I will be starting my classes on Monday, and we are going to talk about it over dinner. Why is that such a problem?"

"It isn't a problem, just that you called it a date. Why can't you just invite him over to talk about school, or on the phone?"

"You really shouldn't be acting so jealous, Robert. It doesn't suit you. I know Tre and I have been spending a lot of time with each other lately and I can see how you would be jealous, but there really is no need for it. Things will change after my classes start. We probably won't have any time at all to see each other. Now give me a kiss. I might be out a little late, I don't know. It depends on how dinner goes. You don't have to wait up, I'll be fine. See you when I get home."

Before Robert could say anything else, she was out the door. They ended up going to a classy restaurant where Tre treated her to a wonderful dinner and some wine. Afterwards they went dancing at a nightclub. It had been ages since Robert and her had been dancing. The night was fabulous and Erica had the best time, so good in fact, and as impressed with Tre as she was, that when they arrived back at Tre's place around 12:30am, it wasn't long at all before Erica found herself flinging her legs open and Tre sliding into her.

She got home around 3am. She didn't see her husband for the next two days, as he worked days, and she worked nights, but she saw plenty of Tre. She wouldn't see Robert until Saturday afternoon, for the first time since Wednesday afternoon. Sex with her husband throughout this week was non-existent, but with Tre it was daily.

Erica could tell that Robert was beginning to have more and more problems with her seeing Tre, it was visible in his attitude recently. But he really hadn't spoke out against it yet. On Saturday he was grumbling and complaining about it a lot, but Erica was able to reassure him that she had everything in control. Somehow, he bought all her assurances, but even Erica was finding it hard to legitimately explain all her time with Tre.

On Sunday, Tre called. He told Erica that he had decided to move out of his place by the end of the week. An opening at the campus dormitories was available to him, and he jumped on it. He explained how it would be a tremendous savings to his finances, and it would be easier for him to concentrate on his studies.

On Monday, Erica began the first day of her classes. The day went well, and she discovered how much she was looking forward to her schooling. She seemed to fit right into the college atmosphere. This is awesome, she thought, this is right where I belong.

By Wednesday, Erica told her husband that she was intending to put in her two weeks notice at her job. They really didn't need her to work anyways. Her income was more for a supplement, and they could still live well on just Robert's income. She explained that it was too much for her to both work and go to school, and besides, she wanted to become a full time student.

Once she got Robert to agree to her quitting her job, she went upstairs and began to get ready to go out for the night. She dressed stunningly for a night out on the town.

She went downstairs and stood before Robert.

"How do I look?", she asked as she gave a little twirl.

"Where do you think you are going?"

"Did I not tell you? Oh, well, I am going out with Tre tonight. He is going to take me out to dinner, and we will probably go out dancing afterwards. We decided that Wednesday nights will be our night out together from now on. Oh, and by the way", she said, changing the subject, "did I tell you that Tre is moving back into the dormitories? Yea, he will be settled in by this weekend. It will help him out not paying for rent and all. So it doesn't look like I will be seeing him hardly at all anymore. Oh, my goodness! I'm running late, I have to get going. Our dinner reservations are for 6pm. I probably won't be in until late." She gave him a kiss and bolted out the door.

Later, after a night of dinner and dancing, they once again went to Tre's place. His place was filled with packed boxes and a bed. Tonight, they tried something different. He laid down on his back on the bed, and she moved on top of him in a 69 position. The sensation of her blowing him while he ate her out was amazing, for both of him. The sex that followed was all the more pleasurable. Her screams shook the windows. Before she left, they both agreed that not only would Wednesday be a night out for them from now on, but it would also be a night when they would try new kinds of sexual acts and positions.

On Friday, Tre finished moving out of his townhome and into the dorms. Erica went to work that night and put in her two weeks notice. Her first full week of her classes went by with flying colors. Things were great between her and Tre and were only getting better by the day. Erica was enjoying her new role as Tre's woman.

Robert was another story. He realized he had let things get too far. How did it get to this point? He was losing Erica, he knew, whether she wanted to admit it to him or not. What had started out as his fetish to have her enjoy a black man had turned into his worst nightmare. It was all his fault. He would have to do something about it if he had any hopes of holding on to his wife, he just hoped it wasn't too little, too late.

12