Necessary Exposure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was just settling into a rhythm about the whole thing... walking with loonies, looking at loonies, feeling loony as her breasts jiggled as she walked, when she felt an arm reach around her waist. It was a familiar touch, but still, she had to turn and look.

"Steven!" She wanted to stop and kiss, but they would just be in the way, but Steven was intent, apparently, on continuing the parade.

"It took you long enough!" He turned to walk backwards so that he could check out her breasts inch by inch. She saw that he, too, had a little air-spraying done. His chest had written on, "Isn't my wife beautiful?"

"Have you been watching me?"

"Well, you know, I was trying to find some other guys to pose with you and grope you. The pictures I've taken!"

She looked at his chest. "Thanks for the compliment. I'm just surprised that you didn't say "Aren't my wife's breasts beautiful?"

Steven smiled, stepping alongside her again. I think that's obvious. Actually, I think the most beautiful part is your face. With that, he reached over and quickly removed her mask, tossing it to someone watching along the side of the street.

A band started playing, drowning out the softly spoken "Steven" that had escaped her lips. He didn't realize what he had done. It was like she was safely hidden, and now she was on display for the whole world. People were taking pictures. The people in the parade with them were now taking more pictures of her.

He reached an arm around her, lightly stroking the side of her breast before settling on her hip. Her eyes turned to meet him. "Steven..."

"You're beautiful. Look at you." He was smiling. "From the crown of your head to your cute little toes, you're beautiful. Forty years old, and have you seen anyone who isn't fascinated by the way you look? And your breasts, Hayley, surely you know..."

"Steven, thank you. But someone is going to see these pictures that knows me, and then..."

"And then, what? Who among our friends is going to admit that they went looking for nude pictures of women on the internet? If it's a man or a woman, Hayley, they're going to be surprised, yes, but they're also going to be jealous. And speaking of pictures, I want some more."

Steven separated from her and began taking photos. She was hopelessly lost in the moment, her reservations melted in the face of flattery and the admiring looks she continued to receive. She hadn't known that her self-esteem had been so low, compared to where she was soaring now.

He finally returned to her, but only after having another participant take pictures of them together, more than a few with his hands resting on her breasts. In public! But she didn't care. As soon as recovered the camera, she grabbed his hand and guided him to an alley between the buildings, both smiling for the many photos that others took as the broke through the watching crowd. All things considered, it was a very slow parade, and Cocoa Joe's wasn't far behind them. She saw that the harbor wasn't far and led Steven in that direction. They passed several other couples, each with eyes, hands, and mouths only for their mates, and finally arrived at the docks.

The boats were quiet, she presumed, because everyone was watching the parade, or in it. But she couldn't just get on someone's boat. That would be trespassing. The pier was fairly well lit, and they were about halfway down it before Hayley gave up finding a discrete spot. She stopped.

"Steven?"

He smiled at her, expressing both love and lust, and at least he made eye contact at times. "Yes?'

"This "necessary exposure" thing. I'm not going to complain or protest what you've had me do today. In fact, I'll thank you for it. But it's important to understand it from my perspective. You've got it all wrong."

Steven looked somewhat confused, but the bulge in his pants confirmed what she had no doubt would be there.

"It's not about breasts at all." She reached down to his shorts, unbuttoning his fly and unzipping his shorts. She pulled them and his underwear down in one stroke, letting them fall to the pier. She unbuttoned her skirt as Steven assisted in removing it from her, but rather than letting it drop, he bent with them, inhaling deeply of her scent as his nose brushed her cunt. His hands reached again and slowly removed her panties, which were soaked. She watched as he casually tossed these into the water, a mischievous grin appearing at the small splashing sound. Well, if he thought he was going to define the terms...

She turned and placed her hands on a light pole, bending and arching her back, thrusting her hips towards him. If he wanted a show, well, here she was, naked on a pier under the lights at twilight. Whether she was imagining it or not, she was certain that there were eyes on her body that she hadn't seen out there, just as she was sure there would be more before she was done. And if someone wanted to watch, or to take pictures, or to listen in, then that was fine, but damned if he wasn't going to be a part of it.

She reached with one hand between her legs, spreading her fingers to help guide him in. Just the sensation of her fingers caused a surprisingly vocal moan to escape her lips. She felt the head of his cock press against her fingers, searching. She looked back at him, over her shoulder, seeing the tense excitement and lust expressed in his face.

"Steven, the "exposure" is about your cock, in my cunt. And it's "necessary" right now."

Comments and suggestions desired, especially from those who have shared it with their spouses. It would only take a few moments to make an author very happy... If you don't want me to respond due to privacy issues, just let me know.

E-mail to the link below. (c) Copyright 2003 This work is copyrighted to the author, with all rights reserved. -- This work may be archived and displayed on non-commercial web sites without permission, but please do not remove the author name or e-mail address.