Necessity is the Mother of Obsession Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please assist me in dressing my pet," Karen asked him, and together they affixed the wrist and ankle cuffs. Karen then had Marianne stand and she noted that Marianne kept her head bowed as she stood there, not looking at Karen. Looking over her pet, Karen decided one more touch would be nice.

"Pam, is there a leash in that stuff?" Karen asked her. Pam broke out in a grin as she walked over to the cubby unit and did some rummaging around, finally pulling out a thick nylon dog collar and leash which she brought over to Karen.

"Please collar my pet," Karen requested and would have sworn she saw a ripple of excitement flow through Pam as she moved to comply. When she was done affixing it, she brought Karen the other end of it.

"Hmmm," Karen intoned, as if speaking to herself. "Let's see what we're working with here..." Tugging on the leash and saying "heel," she led Marianne over to the low bench, stopping just short of it. "Professor, would you come here for a moment, please?" she asked and he moved to her. "Please sit," Karen requested, gesturing to the bench and the Professor sat, facing his wife.

"Kneel, pet," Karen told Marianne and she knelt. "Suck him hard," she further instructed and without hesitating, Marianne leaned forward and took her husband's semi-hard cock in her mouth and began going down on him. And with rapid effect. He came up to full erection, reminding Karen never to judge a book by its cover.

Whoof! she thought as she watched. He's going to be a tight fit...

"Pam, would please take this?" she asked, holding out the leash. "I want to go look at something. Make sure my pet does not slack off." Pam was continuously smiling at this point and Karen was hoping that the little role-play was getting to her.

"Yes, Ma'am," Pam nodded slightly as she took the end of the leash. Excellent! Karen thought as she moved to the cubby unit. She was specifically looking for a magic wand type vibrator, but battery operated so she didn't have to plug it into the wall. She hit the jackpot, from her point of view. She found the wand she wanted, plus she found a battery operated, remote controlled Butterfly.

She checked that they were charged up and brought them back to the bench. When she got there, Marianne was still dutifully going down on the Professor, although she seemed more flushed. Karen walked up behind her.

"My pet, stand up but do not stop sucking," she instructed. Marianne rose with a little difficulty, but to Karen's surprise, had no problem bending over at the waist to keep sucking her husband.

Flexibility is obviously not an issue, Karen thought as she watched Marianne get settled into position, one hand resting on one of the Professor's thighs for support, the other still gripping the base of his cock as she bobbed up and down on him, managing to get most of him into her. Must be lots of practice, Karen thought as she stepped in behind Marianne, pressing the wand against her nether lips and clit. And turning it on.

Marianne's moan filled the room and her legs and belly began quivering, but she stayed bent over and she did not stop sucking the Professor. Karen kept the vibe pressed against her and smiled as her moans increased in pitch and volume. As did the trembling. Finally Marianne's self-control wore thin and she stopped sucking long enough to beg.

"Please, Mistress..." she moaned, and Karen knew she was on the brink. "Please, may I cum? Please?"

"Not right yet, my pet," Karen told her and smiled again at the moan of frustration and excitement it elicited. Karen paused for just a moment before adding, "when he does, you may."

The result was as if someone had ramped up Marianne's speed control. Gone was the long, languorous stroking and sucking. She went after the Professor like a madwoman, grasping his balls as she bobbed up and down at a furious pace, twisting and pulling them. She finally brought things to a head, as it were, by inserting a finger in his ass. That pretty much did him in.

I didn't tell her she couldn't use her hands, Karen mused as she watched the Professor cry out, arch up and obviously start blowing his load down Marianne's throat. Once he'd start to cum, Marianne let out her own loud moan and Karen could see her nether lips and anus convulsing with strong orgasmic contractions. Her legs were quivering so bad, Karen thought she might collapse and decided she didn't want any accidents.

"You may kneel," Karen told her as she took the wand away and Marianne did exactly that, although it looked more like a cave-in. She did end up on her knees and still had the Professor's cock in her mouth as she kept sucking out whatever cum he had left.

"Professor, are you satisfied?" Karen asked him and his expression was priceless. Somewhere between absolute ecstasy and a total disbelief that Karen would even have to ask the question.

"Oh, God, yes!" he moaned. "I haven't been sucked dry like that in quite awhile. I'm not usually on the receiving end."

"You should try it more," Karen smiled. "My pet, you will stop sucking the Professor. Pam?" She waited until she had Pam's attention. "Take his place." Again, another priceless look, but after questioning surprise, Pam got the idea that Karen was serious and moved to sit in front of Marianne, in the spot the Professor was vacating. And she did it without challenging Karen at all.

"My pet," Karen addressed Marianne, "you will demonstrate to me that you are worthy of being allowed to give me oral pleasure." Pam's muttered oh, fuck! as she scooted her butt forward and leaned back was exactly what Karen wanted to hear. She was going to get to Pam Morton one way or another.

"My pet, stand up," Karen directed Marianne, who got unsteadily to her feet. "Put this on." Karen handed her the Butterfly and Marianne carefully stepped into the elastic straps which held it in place. Karen reached between Marianne's legs and stuck a couple of fingers into her pussy, getting a loud moan in return, and decided she didn't need additional lube. Karen fit the internal part of the vibrator into her pet's pussy and made sure the outer part was against her very swollen clit. Then she stepped back, holding the remote control.

"You may kneel, and demonstrate," Karen told her and Marianne did. She knelt between Pam's legs and leaned forward.

"Karen," Pam started to tell her, "you may not know it, but Marianne gives some of the... Oh, My GOD!... best head... Jesus Christ!... of any of the... oh, fuck, you bitch!... women I know. Her memory for..." Pam had to pause to pant heavily several times. "For what turns each of her partners on is extraordinary."

"Oh, God, Marianne! You're going to fucking make me cum!" Marianne had no intention of quitting and Pam was lost into a very long orgasm.

Well, so far, so good, Karen thought as she surveyed her handiwork. I wonder what I should do next?

She was interrupted in her speculation by the Professor lightly touching her arm. When she turned to look, he was holding out a suede flogger with maybe a couple of dozen strands. He nodded in the direction of his wife.

"Softly," he told Karen. "Butt and thighs. She likes it."

Karen gave him a smile and took the flogger, walking up behind and to the side of Marianne, who was very intently trying to get Pam to go over again.

The swish and slap! of the flogger was unmistakable. So was Marianne's cry as she started trembling again, like she did earlier, right before she came. Karen had to give her credit. She did try to stay focused on Pam. Karen put just a little more power behind the next stroke and Marianne trembled even more. Keeping it at that level, Karen kept applying light strokes to Marianne's ample bottom and thighs. Karen was up to about eight strokes and starting to get some color when Marianne lost it.

With a loud cry, Marianne began convulsing. Karen could see her anus pulsing but the Butterfly was in the way of seeing her pussy. Marianne dropped her head off of Pam's groin and half-caught herself on her forearms, apparently going over again.

"I'm sorry, Mistress," she blurted out, still shaking like crazy. "I just can't... oh, fuck! Cumming!!"

Karen watched in appreciation as the Butterfly kept an obviously sensitive Marianne rolling over her orgasms. Guess we take it to the next level, she thought, trying to figure out what might trip Pam's triggers. I suppose it's my turn to be serviced.

"So, Pam... would you say that my pet is of sufficient proficiency that I should allow her to pleasure me?" Karen asked with a wink Pam could see but Marianne couldn't.

"I would say she has achieved suitable proficiency," Pam smiled. "Shall I vacate my position?"

"Professor?" Karen turned to him instead of answering. "Let us secure my pet to the bench, on her back." Pam took that as her cue to get out of the way, then assist the Professor in picking up a still-quivering Marianne and place her on her back on the low bench. Karen grabbed the bag of carabineers and the rope and systematically secured Marianne's ankles to the feet of the bench, and then her wrists beneath it. When she had her pet trussed up the way she wanted her, Karen moved back to the head of the bench.

"Pam, would you please remove the Butterfly?" Karen asked and Pam moved to do so.

Marianne mumbled an "Oh, God!..." of relief as the vibrator was taken off. Karen handed the remote to Pam, then positioned herself over Marianne's head. The bench was almost the perfect height... Karen only had to squat down a little to put her dripping pussy squarely over Marianne's eager mouth. As she slowly lowered her nether lips to her pet's, Marianne began licking and sucking with expert abandon, making Karen feel like someone had shot a lightning bolt up her pussy.

Oh, Lord, this woman knows what she's doing! Karen thought as tingling traces of excitement shot up through her groin and into her belly. Damn! I need some kind of support...

"Pam, would you please straddle my pet, facing me?" Karen asked and although Pam tried to handle the request seriously, she couldn't help the brief grin that appeared. Pam did as asked, moving next to Marianne's upturned belly and swinging a leg over, standing square on the floor in front of Karen, who reached her hands out and put them on Pam's shoulders. Acutely aware that this was the first direct contact between the women, Karen smiled slightly and told Pam, "thanks... I needed that."

Pam just smiled and told her, "of course, my dear... anything you want." It went far beyond that not too long after when Pam decided her free hands would be just as useful massaging Karen's breasts and tweaking her nipples. Right straight to her clit.

"Oh, God, that's good..." Karen moaned as the combination of Marianne's cunnilingus and Pam's petting brought her dangerously close to cumming. Jesus, I don't know if I should let go or not, Karen agonized, wanting very, very much to just go with the flow. But she had one more thing she wanted to do before she lost control.

"Professor, please come here," she asked and he walked over next to her. She reached out her hand and began fondling his balls and semi-erect cock, with gratifying results. He began to grow again. Karen kept on fondling him until he was hard enough to fuck, then told him, "please tend to my pet's other end." His smile let her know he got her message.

As he walked away, Pam pulled Karen into a kiss. It wasn't expected but it wasn't unwelcome. Karen let herself get lost in the woman's sensuous mouth, starting with soft lips and gentle exploration, then more aggressive tongue action until they were both uvula spelunking. Figuring well, here goes nothing... Karen drifted one hand down to Pam's mons and began feeling for the rather swollen clit she'd noticed when Pam was mounting up. At the same time, she leaned her head into Pam's shoulder and drifted her other hand down to Pam's breast, gently returning the massage and nipple tweaking.

Karen had no problem finding her targets and explicit confirmation that she was doing something right.

"Oh, fuck! You wonderful teasing bitch, you..." Pam murmured into their kiss as Karen's fingers found exactly what she'd hoped to find. That was the point when the Professor plunged deep into Marianne and began a vigorous fucking, making Marianne lose focus on her task as she again came, and came hard. And the moment Marianne's mouth came off of Karen while she cried out her orgasm, Pam figured what's good for the goose was good for the goose... and went straight to slipping two fingers into Karen.

"Oh, fuck!... oh, fuck!..." There was no way Karen was going to hold back. She had been building up to this since the conversation at the fire pit. "Oh, fuck!... You're gonna... I'm gonna... Oh, FUCK! I'm CUMMINGGGG!!" She felt herself crush down on Pam's fingers and they stroked and probed, and she discovered she'd also come back down on Marianne's face. Except this time, Marianne stuck her tongue up Karen's rosebud.

Karen couldn't say anything intelligible. All she could do was moan as yet another shockwave shot through her body from the anilingus. Pam started chuckling as she figured out how to stroke Karen's G-spot and keep her rolling over the cums.

"Yeah, go ahead and laugh, bitch," Karen managed to groan between waves. "Oh, fuck!..."

"Consider it repayment of my debt from having Marianne do me earlier," Pam smiled. "And I love how responsive you are!"

Karen's only response was to moan again as another orgasm ripped through her, until she finally had to say, "okay... okay... enough... you can stop, my pet. And Pam? Please slide back a bit."

Marianne stopped with the oral while Karen struggled to stand up and Pam withdrew her fingers while sliding back on Marianne, until their pussies were about even. Karen caught the Professor's eye and raised both of her eyebrows in invitation. The Professor read her perfectly. He pulled out of Marianne and plunged into Pam.

"OHMYFUCKINGGOD!!" Pam was not at all subtle. "OH-GOD-OH-GOD-OH-GOD... FUUUUUCCKKKK!!"

"I seemed to have missed that one before," Karen told her, smugly. "I wouldn't have wanted you to feel shortchanged. Professor? Go ahead and finish up, if you like." And while the Professor pounded Pam into next week, Karen knelt down next to the bench where Marianne's hands were still bound beneath it and Pam's head was buried in her ample chest, and slowly, deliberately, sensuously kissed Marianne.

Marianne excelled with her mouth in many ways, and Karen was getting lost in her kisses when the Professor finally went over and took Pam with him. After that, the energy in the room rapidly dissipated, the Professor and Pam dismounted, sitting on the padded floor, and Karen broke the kiss, looking into Marianne's very grateful eyes and smiling.

"Let's get you unhooked," she suggested and Marianne sighed. A glutton for punishment, Karen thought. I hope she got what she wanted. She set about undoing the wrist and ankle restraints and helping Marianne to sit up on the bench. She was rather wobbly.

"There is no way in this world, or the next, that you are an amateur!" Marianne informed Karen while Pam passed out water. "That was the most amazing... well... whatever you call it. Scene? The most amazing scene from a woman who claims to need guidance." Marianne smiled and added, "I call bullshit." Karen just smiled back.

"You're pretty amazing, too," she told her erstwhile pet. "I hope you were pleased."

Marianne gave her one of those are you kidding? looks, staggered to her feet, wobbled her way over to Karen, threw her arms around her, pushed her plush body into Karen and kissed her, deeply.

"What do you think?" Marianne asked as she finally let Karen come up for air.

"I think... wow!..." Karen answered. "I think I need a dip in the pool to recover a bit before I have to take Pam home and head for my hotel."

"Amen to that, sister," Pam smiled and went to pick up her clothes. The Professor went to his shorts and pulled a business card out of his wallet, handing it to Karen. All it said was "The Professor and Marianne" and a phone number.

"If you're ever back in the area, give us a call," he suggested. "We'd love to get together with you again. And if you don't mind the company, we'd love to join you in the pool."

"Have you got another one of those?" Karen asked, and he fished one out. She flipped it over and wrote "Karen O" and her phone number. She handed it back to him and said, "in case you want to get hold of me." The "regulars" took a few minutes to clean up the toys and put everything back for the next occupants, then the four headed out - still gloriously naked - to the pool. Karen noted she was getting very approving looks on the way out.

The four of them spent perhaps half an hour lazing around in the pool, with Karen getting introduced to other couples and sharing light chit-chat. Eventually it was Pam who pointed out that if they wanted to make Karen's curfew, they should wrap it up. Karen and Pam said their goodbyes, and Karen made a point of finding their host, Rod, and complimenting him on hosting a great party at an impressive home. Then she and Pam headed off.

They hadn't gone far when Pam turned to Karen.

"Karen, I have a request of you, and it falls into the 'no is an appropriate answer' category," Pam commented.

"Yes?" Karen prompted, watching the road.

"The way you handled Marianne at the party was, simply put, awesome. Your attitude and actions alone were enough to have me dripping. But I found that I was wanting something more. Specifically, I found myself wanting you, alone, one-on-one. So my question is, would you be willing to take me back to your hotel and spend some girl-time with me?" Pam sat back and carefully studied the woman behind the wheel.

Outwardly, Karen didn't seem surprised. She looked thoughtful as she kept her eye on traffic and headed them back to the Grand. Finally, though, she pulled over into a parking lot and rummaged in her purse for her phone. Retrieving it, she called John. When he answered, she could hear some kind of cheering and music in the background and an announcer's voice.

"Hi, it's Karen. Where are you? You're not back at the hotel?"

"Haven't made it there, yet. Jim and I have been doing some pub crawling and shooting the bull," he answered. "Is there a problem?"

"Not a problem, really," she told him. "I'm calling for permission."

"Permission for what? You're a big girl..." he asked, confused.

"Pam would like to come back to the hotel and sample my wares," Karen told him. "I'd like her to. But you've got the other bedroom and it's got to be okay with you. I thought you had to be up in the morning?"

"I do," he answered upbeat. "I'll be fine. The conversation is winding down, anyway, and Jim will drop me off in... oh, say... an hour? Is that enough time?"

"I doubt it," Karen told him. "Just ignore the sounds from the other room."

"Or come join us!" Pam spoke up, loud enough for John to hear and to elicit a laugh.

"So what do two guys talk about while crawling from pub to pub?" Karen asked, trying to ignore Pam and failing, with a grin.

"I'll bet he says sex," Pam told her at the same time John was saying "Sex, of course."

Karen was quiet long enough, staring at Pam, that John prompted, "Hey, Karen! Are you there?"

"Yeah, I'm here," she answered slowly, then asked Pam, "how did you know that?"

"Wait! Never mind!" she caught herself. "Later. John? We're about 15 or 20 minutes from the hotel, so unless you're downstairs, we'll probably beat you there. Consider yourself warned."