Necromancer Chronicles Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was still incredibly focused and lacking all but the lightest of emotions. And I wasn't trying at all. I knew that would have made me whoop with joy and grin, but in this state of mind I merely cracked a small smile and made note of my accomplishment. I turned it off and things went back to normal and I grinned, Hope was going to be so jealous...

I went downstairs and there was no sign of Kristi or Alicia, I shrugged and moved to the kitchen and grabbed a beer. The house felt a little empty, everyone had gone home for the most part and it was just my family. I heard someone coming through the kitchen door and turned, it was Hope.

I said in a teasing tone, "Hey sis, guess what?"

She looked like she was in a great mood, especially considering the last few days.

She grinned, "What?"

I evoked my mental state and raised my eyebrow. I knew she would get it, she was still watching everything around her, taking in the world even though she looked so relaxed.

Her grin faltered and she stamped her foot.

I turned it off, smiled and said innocently, "What?"

She sighed mock sadly, "Well, that should help you maintain a shield better in battle. Of course, I don't have to worry about that anymore."

She snapped her fingers and a glyph appeared and surrounded her with a shield.

My face fell and we looked at each other with narrowed eyes. Then we started to laugh at the same time.

She stuck her tongue out, "I'll beat you to something new next time, in the meantime, we should go celebrate."

I nodded, that did sound good.

"Any idea where Alicia and Kristi are?"

She nodded, "Fighting in the backyard."

They're what? I turned to run to the door and Hope said, "Stop!"

I turned and looked at her like she was crazy.

She shook her head, "You are so lucky you have a good sister who is too dumb not to meddle in your life. Don't you dare go out there, they may be fighting over you, but this is about them, not you. I'm sure that didn't make sense, because you're a guy. Just let it go, trust me, they need to establish a pecking order, even if it is equals."

I said, "But... I thought that was a guy thing."

She shook her head sadly and said, "Are you kidding? Women are worse, much much worse, trust me."

I was worried about them, but if my sister was right... They had already told me not to get involved...

I changed the subject, "So, where are we going to celebrate? It's pretty late."

She shrugged, "Nightlife in Hawaii, lots of daylight in Australia, breakfast in Paris?"

I grinned, "Breakfast sounds boring, one of the other two. Let's wait for them to get back though."

She winked, "See, you're not hopeless after all."

I watched in surprise as Bree came in with her new body and wrapped her arms around my sister from behind. I had never seen my sister smile so happily in her life, her eyes glowed with it. One more reason to go celebrate...

I asked, "So, any plans yet on how we are going to do this.

My sister frowned, "Yes, but I think you're going to hate them. I'm taking mom's no rules speech to heart."

"What do you mean?"

She said slowly, "They are all about manipulating behind the shadows, we will never get them to an honest engagement. So I am not even going to try. In fact, my plan involves not fighting at all. I want to know when and where they sleep, take showers, meet a mistress, take a shit, whatever. Anything that leaves them with their pants down that we can take advantage of. We teleport in, step out of limbo and kill without warning and disappear.

"If they manipulate their targets from the shadows, we will rise from the shadows and kill them. That's my plan, assassination, death, cause fear in the ranks. Make their flunkies into revenants and send them after the bosses. Yeah, pretty shitty right? Still, the important thing is to keep our family safe, we didn't start this war, but I plan to end it."

I pondered that a moment, she was just as terrifying as mom now, but she was right. I just hoped this wasn't their goal to begin with, make her ruthless, manipulate her into it. But it didn't matter really, right was right, and they deserved everything we could dish out.

I nodded, "It does sound ruthless, but it's for the best. I just hope we will still be us when we can reclaim and get back to our lives."

She shook her head, "I'm going to be better. I know I sound ruthless, but I've changed in other ways too. I'm happier with who I am and more confident, and not afraid to live, or at least, I won't let fear stop me from living. I can live with blood on my hands if it's to protect and defend the ones I love. Let me know though if I get too ruthless with people that don't deserve it, I don't think I ever could but... I didn't think I'd ever be like this either."

"I will, but I don't think you ever could. There is a big difference between answering ruthlessly to attack, and turning into the type of person who attacks first to get their way."

I heard the back door open. Kristi and Alicia came in laughing about something and stopped when I looked over. Their clothes were threadbare and torn up, barely covering their skin. I was disturbed by how turned on I got.

I said carefully, "We are going out to celebrate, want to go... clean up? Oh, either Hawaii night life or daytime Australia."

They shared a look and Alicia said, "Sure, going out sounds fun."

Does that mean Alicia won?

Kristi said, "Sounds good, we will go to Hawaii if that's okay with you two?"

I just nodded, now confused. Maybe that was their plan so I wouldn't know who is over whom? Okay, now I am just being paranoid.

We all wound up going upstairs to change, it was only two am, so the night was just getting started in Hawaii, should be nine there. I couldn't find our other sibs, so I assumed they were on a pack hunt and unavailable for party time.

We met downstairs and Kristi put her arm in mine, she was beautiful with a teal blue blouse and short white skirt. Alicia came up and grabbed my other arm, she looked great too with very short jean shorts and a tight red shirt that said wolves do it doggy style with a picture of a silver wolf on it.

I said hello to Bree and complimented her red mini dress, might as well get used to treating her as a family member now that she was visible and with my sister.

Hope shot me a grateful look and asked, "Everyone ready?"

At everyone's nod she took us where Kristi indicated was safe and we made our way from there down to the beach. We were all having a good time drinking and dancing when I developed the theory neither of them had won, and they had an interesting truce of equals going on. Every time one of them touched me so did the other. I was very careful not to make any obvious moves to indicate I had a favorite.

I wasn't as dumb as my sister thought, I hoped so anyway. Still, it was nervous work and I hoped some kind of equilibrium was reached sometime. I couldn't even imagine how dad dealt with four of them.

They didn't try to make me choose either, as they kept handing me back and forth for dances and I was starting to relax a bit as the beers flowed. I even asked Bree to dance a couple of times, mainly to get to know her better. I didn't really know anything about her since she'd been an invisible non-entity to me for the eight years she'd been here. I asked her how she had met my sister and she told me her story. It was a bit darker than I thought it would be.

Bree looked at me thoughtfully before answering, "It is not a pretty story. I was beautiful when I was a young girl, born just south of Mexico in a town that was often visited by Americans. I was the result of one of those visits. My childhood wasn't easy, I was judged for being a mixed child, and for only having one parent, but as I got older I could tell those looks were starting to disguise other desires.

"I was... foolish. Stuck up even, knowing what men thought of me. How badly they wanted me despite my taboo origins. I had control over them, or so I had believed. One night out partying an American approached me. He said he was looking for models and was taken with me. I went with him when he left, he took me to Chicago and I did several spreads for him, but he paid me little. Once I figured out he was robbing me, I left and tried to make my own way in the city."

She frowned, "Like I said, I enjoyed the looks men gave me, the power and control it seemed to give me. What I realized all too late was it was an illusion. I only had the control if the men had self control, and had been lucky until then. Eventually I got in a bad situation. I don't blame myself, not really. The men that took me had no right, but it was my naivety that made it possible. I should never have gone where I had gone or acted the way I had.

"It all ended badly and violently in death, but there were other women there who I had grown to care for, others that were in the same bad situation. So I took a chance and followed the crazy necromancer rumor that passes around the ghost community. Hope got those other women free for me, so I serve. Now, it is so much more than that, it is a dream being here and your sister means everything to me. She believes her namesake came from her mother's wishes, but she doesn't see that she is her namesake for every life she touches and person she saves."

It was a hard story to listen too, but let me understand her a little better. We had been out for a couple of hours and I was dancing with Kristi.

"Do we need to go soon? We have class in about four hours."

She grinned up at me, "Nope. Apparently humans don't have to sleep if they have their magic. I noticed when I went to bed yesterday. I wasn't tired, at all. And I was starting to sleep less and less over the last six nights. Can you teach me some meditation techniques? I imagine I will still need mind slow down moments."

I nodded, "I'd love too, isn't my dad teaching you any?"

She shrugged, "Mostly concentration techniques that speed up the mind and make it sharper, don't I need something that does the opposite too?"

"I don't know? I usually feel awake and refreshed after one of those, even though it may seem like I shouldn't. But everyone is different and I can certainly show you some."

We stayed there for a little over another hour and went home in the early morning hours, it must have been five thirty AM or so in Chicago. I was wondering what was going on when both Kristi and Alicia followed me into my room. I looked over to them and they both had serious face on. Uhoh.

Alicia said, "My mate, which of us will you choose for your bed tonight?"

Fuck, this was a trick question.

I shook my head.

Kristi asked, "Neither of us?"

I clarified carefully with my words, "No, I can't choose, I won't choose. You two decide. I love you both and I won't pick favorites, I'd rather cut off my arm than hurt one of you."

Alicia asked archly, "Even if you will have neither of us if you don't choose?"

I nodded. "Not having sex for me isn't quite as bad as cutting off my arm, so no, I won't choose. You two need to work it out, it's the only way it will work."

Alicia said, "I was afraid you would say that," she turned to Kristi, "I am not backing down."

Kristi answered, "Not a chance I'll back down either. Besides... I am kind of looking forward to it," Kristi blushed and smiled shyly at my werewolf mate.

I was a little confused as to what was going on.

Alicia smiled wickedly, "I have to admit, so am I."

They both walked up to me and walked me toward the bed. Was what I think was happening actually happening? My heart started to thunder in my chest.

They both took turns kissing me before ordering me to get undressed. I started pulling up my shirt, but paused as Kristi started to kiss Alicia. If I slept at all I'd have thought I was dreaming. They were so beautiful yet so different, and watching them kiss had me hard in seconds.

I realized Hope had told me the truth; women do take pecking order much more seriously than men. Or perhaps they wanted to try a threesome and just used the other as an excuse? Right, stop thinking so hard. I was just happy I wasn't stupid enough to pick one and finished stripping off my clothes.

They stripped each other of clothes slowly, quite obviously trying to give me a show, not that they weren't enjoying each other too. Perhaps this is what was needed for it to work, a relationship that worked in all directions. There I was thinking again, until Kristi turned to me with a twinkle in her eyes, she was definitely working the sexy, there was no cute there at all as she locked eyes with me and dropped to her knees.

Alicia's movement drew my eye and she too went to her knees. They both reached for me and caressed my hardness, inner thighs, and balls. The sensation made any thoughts of motivations flee my mind as I moaned softly and closed my eyes. I had been with many women, attracted them easily, but I had never been in a threesome before, much less with two women I loved, and the touch of four nimble and loving hands on my body was overwhelming.

My eyes popped open and I looked down when I felt warm soft lips wrap around my sensitive tip. I locked eyes with Alicia as she slowly took me in. Kristi was leaning forward, their faces brushing and dark and light hair intermingling as she tongued my balls. They both made sounds of satisfaction as they pleasured me.

"Oh god," I moaned deeply and reached down caressing the hair of both.

The feeling was beyond belief as they swapped my hardened pleasure back and forth, whenever I got close to coming they would take a short break and kiss each other to tease me and allow me to last just a little longer. I don't know how they decided, but Kristi wrapped her hand around my base and started to jerk me fast while sucking me deep into her mouth.

Alicia's tongue was on my balls and I felt it slip behind to my taint and then teased my puckered star. My eyesight went dim and my legs numbed. I thought I might fall so I straightened my knees as I grunted and started pumping my seed into Kristi's very warm talented mouth, tongue and throat as she eagerly drained every last drop.

I felt a little wobbly and very satisfied and looked down to see them kissing, Kristi sharing the fruit of their labor. They stood and smiled at each other, then me as they pushed me back onto the bed, and then crawled in after.

Kristi said with a twinkle in her eye, "You should just rest, recover.

Alicia nodded, her eyes bright, "Enjoy watching, join us when you can."

I could no longer see any signs of their game or competition. They were just enjoying themselves now, utterly relaxed and incredibly sexy. They got into the sixty nine position right next to me, they were so close their bodies brushed against mine as they moved. The light sounds of their pleasured moans and delighted gasps filled my ears.

I had a feeling it wouldn't take very long for me to recover. But I didn't just lie there, I took turns teasing their breasts and caressing their curves as I watched them please each other with tongues and fingers. They were truly breathtaking and I felt I was the luckiest man alive...

Chapter 9 - Hope

I walked down the stairs and couldn't get the light smile off my face. My hair was still a little damp from the shower and my body was sore, a reminder of the pleasure I shared with Bree last night after Hawaii. I could heal it with a thought but... it was a pleasant soreness.

Today was going to be a busy day; classes, professor fixing, and assassinations. I kept having second thoughts about that last one, but really, I didn't see another way. They would never fight us unless we cornered them, they would simply send puppets with fake memories and hide in the shadows.

Vinnie's success yesterday with focusing the mind and keeping a cool head impressed me, but I was still going to start meditating toward getting my sword and shield. It was kind of a tough decision, but I thought I was doing well with keeping a cool head, if not nearly to the level Vinnie was. It still took effort to focus, but wasn't nearly as draining as a sword and shield would be.

Bree was with me, in ghost form, her body upstairs in my bed. Neither of us really liked it, but she couldn't follow me around to classes if everyone could see her, and we both wanted to stay together. Perhaps that was co-dependent, but she was undeniably a part of me, and me her.

I was also looking forward to my date with Ron tomorrow and wondered where he was taking me. I had a lot going on, but I was determined not to let that asshole fae and my grandparents screw up my life and make me put everything on the backburner.

I walked in the kitchen to grab a coffee, and I saw Vinnie and Kristi saying goodbye to Alicia in a very enthusiastic manner. I was happy they had worked it out before Vinnie turned into a basket case.

Vinnie turned to me and raised an eyebrow, "You ready to go?"

He had sounded a little surprised.

I looked down at myself, I was wearing tight jeans and a light blue sweater shirt.

"Is something on my face?"

He shook his head, "No, you look great actually, but I've never seen you leave the house with your hair still damp."

I considered that for a moment, I did take time to put on some light makeup, but he was right, usually I'd spend forever with my hair. Instead it was damp and put up in a style that looked good but was easy to manage. Maybe I was less vain... Nah, I still looked hot and knew it. It's just not sleeping usually left me a lot of time to get ready.

I coughed, "I umm, didn't leave myself enough time this morning."

He looked uncomfortable and asked, "Ready?"

I gulped the rest of the coffee down and put the mug in the sink before I nodded.

He held Kristi's hand for a moment, getting a safe spot, and we appeared right in my dorm room. It was odd, I couldn't remember the last night I'd actually spent here. I would usually meditate while Kristi slept. So much had changed, some for the better, and some for the worse.

My morning classes went fine. I had a few party invitations for Saturday night, but I doubted I'd be around for them. Even if something happened and my date with Ron fell through it would be a busy weekend. I also didn't fail to notice Talia, my aunt, was nowhere to be found all morning and was not in the dining hall for lunch.

I wasn't sure what I was going to say to Professor Mendez. I had the idea to talk with him and hope his answers guided me to a solution. Maybe something as simple as lying and telling him I had put him under hypnosis when he pissed me off, and that day had all been in his mind. But I didn't even get to phase one, when I asked for some office time, he begged off.

Professor Mendez had looked scared and said, "I don't have any open slots today, see me on Monday and I can schedule you in sometime next week."

I sighed as I watched him race for the door after class. I'd really fucked up on this one. I really hoped my other plans for today went better.

We decided to use the house as a base instead of the college. Over the years my mother had added so many wards and protections around the house, the coven, and the council building, we would have advanced warning in case they retaliated faster than we expected. It would be foolish to assume they had no backup plans in place, especially since they already knew they had been discovered.

We needed to start with their support, according to Kristi both my grandparents and Feinir were constantly surrounded by guards. We wanted more information too, exactly why and what they were trying to accomplish by manipulating and attacking us. I had a feeling only Feinir, and perhaps my grandparents, had any clue what the big picture was.

That had to be our end game, kill and enslave the souls of those three, and find out what the hell was going on and just how deep it all went.