Necromancer Chronicles Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
3,000 Followers

Katrina said, "Well, I'm tired, it's three am and I couldn't sleep with you three gone, so I'm heading to bed."

All the other women in the room looked at me pointedly as Katrina walked toward the door. I wasn't one to catch subtle hints, but this was more like a hammer and anvil, it must be my turn. I put my arm around her as we went up the stairs, and she seemed pleased with my presence. When we got to her room I kissed her softly and we undressed. She did look a little tired, so I just held her as we slipped under the covers.

She smelled really good and scooted her body back against me. I loved the way her long strawberry blonde hair teased my chin and chest, and the way her butt felt against my manhood, but I suppressed my need and just kissed the top of her head.

She whispered hopefully, "You'll be here all night?"

I said softly in her ear, "If you want me."

She made a contented sound and pushed back into me. It was all I could to hold back the moan as I hardened a little bit. A few moments later she was asleep. I'd have thought it would get boring, but it didn't. I felt incredibly protective and knew I was falling in love with her. All of them really, a bit at a time except for Bell who had claimed my heart a long time ago. It didn't matter to me that Katrina was more powerful than I was; I would be here to protect her anyway.

Bell sent, "I love you too Jeremy; and I'm glad you're growing closer to all of them. I guess I was more jealous of the idea than the reality, because it isn't bothering me at all. Maybe because they are all mine too. It's good to see you finally find a place we could both call home. We were great just as us, but the running and isolation wasn't ideal."

Hmm, guess I'd had our link open if she was getting my feelings.

I replied, "What are you up to?"

I could feel her grin in my mind as she replied, "Doing my own bonding with Sue, Allie, and Celane, with a roomful of toys."

I dropped the subject at that point. I was having hard enough of a time not taking this sleeping beauty in my arms. I didn't need to get even more worked up by picturing that in my head. I wasn't exactly bored, but I was glad when her mind rejoined me an hour or so later, she volunteered to read me a book. So that's how I spent the next few hours, holding Katrina as she slept and listening to Bell's pleasantly expressive voice in my mind.

When the time to wake her up came around, I slid underneath the covers. She moved when I took my arms from around her, but didn't wake up until I had my head between her legs. I'd been fantasizing about it on and off for the last few hours and was quivering in anticipation as I gave her outer labia a long slow and light lick with the very tip of my tongue.

I knew right when she woke up, somewhere around lick number eight the covers flew off and she arched her back, pushing into my face. I looked up, my eyes locked with her beautiful green eyes. She tasted so good I moaned softly as I kissed her folds gently before sliding my tongue into her hot heaven.

I couldn't move my eyes away from hers as I read the pleasure, heat, and desire in them. My length hardened further and felt confined between me and the bed and I licked deeper inside her as she started to play with her breasts, lightly brushing her nipples. The sounds of pleasure and need escaping her lips drove me to lick deeper, then move up slightly and tease her clit as I slid two fingers into her now very wet core.

She gasped, "Please," in a begging voice.

I curled my fingers slight to brush her sensitive wall as I started working my fingers in and out of her, when I judged it right I sucked in her clit and circled it with my tongue before brushing the tip.

She arched her back and pushed into me hard, grinding against my face, still looking into my eyes.

She gasped, "I love you Jeremy..." right before she went over the edge. She started to tremble on my tongue and I could see her eyes widen in pleasurable ecstasy. I licked around her labia, trying to extend the orgasm and bring her down gently. Her eyes looked a little panicked when she came down, and I thought I knew why.

I crawled up her body and kissed her passionately, our bodies finding their way together I slid into her tight heaven like I belonged there.

I broke the kiss when I was balls deep and looked into her eyes.

I whispered, "I love you too Kat..."

Her eyes widened and then softened. Her whole body seemed to relax under me and her core undulated up and down my length. There was something different in her eyes and she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me down into a fervently loving kiss.

Her core was adjusted to me now and I started to move in and out of her...

Chapter 16 - Katrina

I'd been horrified by what slipped out of my mouth, until he said the words back. I'd never felt anything like this before. The first time I'd slept with Jeremy had been amazing, and falling to sleep in his arms made me feel safe, protected.

There had still been a part of me that was worried though, about if this could last, if it could be real. When I heard him say it, and saw it in his eyes, that worry had melted away. It changed the way our making love felt to me, magnified it. I'd never felt so alive as right now as he took me. I had just completely surrendered myself, and my body, to him.

I gasped as he filled me again, meeting his thrust with my own. I had no idea it could be this wonderful, this incredible. I hadn't known how much my reservations had affected the pleasure we shared together. But I just let it all go; there were no more second thoughts. All my focus was on sharing my body with him, surrendering to him, and I was completely lost in the ecstasy of him.

I heard him whisper in my ear, "Cum for me Kat, now."

It was as if his voice and the command had pulled a switch deep inside me. I arched my back and pushed against him, desperately wanting him deeper as my tight core exploded in pleasure. I rode the ecstasy, breathless, as he continued to fill me over and over.

I gasped as I felt him expand in my already full pleasure, stretching me out further. I muttered words of encouragement, wanting to feel him fill me with desperate abandon. I felt myself roll into a second bout of rapturous pleasure as I felt him surge within me. It felt like finishing the act of surrender, accepting his seed into my body, taking it wantonly with no reservation.

When I came down he kissed me again and held me lovingly. Even now when we were finished, I was no longer nervous. I finally understood I got to keep him and his love.

My stomach gurgled totally ruining my moment and I giggled.

He raised an eyebrow, "Hungry love?"

I nodded and he picked me up and took me to the bathroom. We jumped in the shower. I was hungry, but as I washed his back and the rest of his naked form, I figured that could wait a bit longer and took him in hand...

When we got downstairs breakfast was coming off the stove and I dug in, I felt like I was starving between getting a late start and the mornings activities. I still felt as if I was walking on air, I'd never felt so relaxed and at ease, at least not that I could remember. Everyone else was there as well, and I was surprised Sue was still there, thinking she'd be at the store.

When I asked why she blushed, "I wanted to hear what Celane found as well. Allie offered to send some zombies over to finish cleaning and start painting the walls."

I smiled, "You're always welcome to both stay and to the zombie help. I was just taken off guard,"

I turned to Celane, "So what have you found out?"

Celane said in that calm unruffled tone of hers, "Melanie Lirrou is behind it all. She sits on the board and is responsible for all the siphoning of funds as far as I can track."

"A woman?" I asked, that surprised me for some reason.

Though I knew it shouldn't.

Celane nodded, "She had a nine year old son that was sacrificed by a warlock when the demon was done with him. I'm not sure where necromancers come in, maybe that is Dan's beef? Or maybe they just made a snap decision after hearing a story or two."

I nodded, more than possible.

Jeremy said, "So..."

I filled in the rest of his sentence inside my mind, can we go kill them all please?

I blew out a breath, "She's fairly high profile isn't she? I'm not sure us just taking her out is a good idea... If it gets a lot of news coverage she may become a martyr, especially with her kid's death. I can see the headline now, non-human warlock and necromancer kill grieving mother after her son was sacrificed by same."

Bell asked, "So what then?"

I asked thoughtfully, "Celane, do you have enough proof? Maybe we could just tell the rest of the board, let them deal with it? They would probably deal with Dan as well."

Celane simply nodded, "More than enough proof, what about the other hundred or so?"

Jeremy sighed, "We watch them. They all have an axe to grind out of revenge or simple prejudice, but without money it will be harder. I don't want to kill them because they might do something. I know it will tie up half your ghosts Kat, but I don't like the idea of a preemptive strike."

Everyone in the room looked surprised by his words and he scowled.

"What? I'm not that bloodthirsty. I just want us to be safe. I was itching to take out Dan and maybe the bosses. Taking care of Melanie and Dan is enough revenge for me if it causes their group to fall. The ones that actually tortured us are dead and enslaved, so really, I'm good."

I nodded, "Sounds like a plan then. Celane, can you figure out the next time their board meets, and print out the relevant proof and make electronic copies of everything."

Celane replied, "I already know, they meet the day after tomorrow. I can have everything ready by then."

I said in a hopeful tone, "Good, then we can focus on us, and becoming more visible as people, instead of just faceless bodies from another race with the humans."

Allie interjected with feeling, "Please tell me you're hitching a ride in me? This sounds kind of risky and I don't want you going in person."

I thought about it for a second. I was mad and did want to go, but going along with Allie was just as good and wouldn't put us all at risk, so I simply nodded. It was hard, but I had to put the others above my own pride. It would be both impossible and wrong to hide in the house, life was risk, but it would be foolhardy not to consider everyone else when I evaluated those risks.

Over the next two days we discussed all the possibilities, from the whole board being in on it to no one but Melanie. What if they called security, or wouldn't listen? What if they just attacked? In the end we decided that just Allie with me in her, Jeremy, and Bell would go. Three people against twelve would seem like less of a threat.

If it turned out to be the whole board, we could just run and attack them separately later. Although I was giving serious consideration to just leaking it to the press. They were a publically traded company and would be in a lot of trouble for siphoning funds with both the government and the shareholders.

When the time came I entered Allie, but instead of pushing her down, I just joined with her. It was strangely intimate, and confusing at first, but she eventually relaxed and just let me drive. Still, our thoughts ran together, our feelings, I wasn't entirely sure where Allie ended and I began. She was also just as much a sweetie as I knew she was, though fierce and protective of what she loved. It wasn't awkward at all either; her soul welcomed me with love.

It was close to four in the afternoon here, but it was almost nine in phoenix. We had no way to get right into the boardroom, but we had mapped out the building with ghosts yesterday and took note of security. We wouldn't get lost.

We were surrounded in shadows and Bell took us just a block away. I had a couple of thumb drives in my pocket, as well as the most damning evidence printed out so they could take a look. I had to admit my stomach was a little tight, a mixture of both nerves and excitement. I knew it wasn't exactly normal to be excited at the idea of upcoming conflict, but I wasn't a normal woman.

Allie shared, "Hey, I have a crazy idea..." and she showed me a visual of both of us in her body screwing Jeremy's brains out.

I gasped and I felt my... our core tighten in desire.

I growled internally, "That does sound like a lot of fun, but now isn't the time."

I felt her pout for a minute, but it faded away quickly, "I bet it would be twice as good for Bell, she could feed off of us both at the same time..."

I shivered as I felt a tingle go up our spine at the idea. I had pictured this event a number of times, going up to confront Melanie with a moist pussy had never even entered my mind. Yet here I was.

"Sorry, I'll be good," Allie thought.

I shook my head, and hoped she wouldn't. I loved my wild and sweet Allie, but just a little restraint right now would be good. I also felt a lot better about how often I found myself thinking of my lovers, and wanting them. Allie was ten times worse than I was. Of course, she couldn't get sore like I could...

When we got close to the building we turned into an alley and once again we were surrounded by shadow. This was different, not immediate travel. I felt better with Allie with me as my senses were cut off for the most part. I could still feel my magic, and the magic around me, but I had no sense of sight or smell, though I did have a strange sense of touch as we moved through the storm drain. I could also swear I could taste everything we touched. Hearing was different too; it was like picking up vibrations, not true sound. Yet, I still understood what I was hearing.

We entered the building from below and we, as shadow, flew up the wall of the elevator shaft to the top floor. The one thing we had planned and rehashed the most was how to get past security, and this was the solution we'd settled on. It was one of Bell's more magically draining powers, so we all had fun last night making sure she was charged up and then some.

When we reached the top of the shaft we entered the hallway of the executive floor, and moved for the boardroom, changing back from shadows as soon as we reached the door. We weren't sure how long we had, we were all positive someone had to have picked up our three magical aura's, shadow or not, as we'd rose past all the floors.

Rather than wait for the shocked group of people to say or do anything, I spoke up immediately.

"Melanie Lirrou has been embezzling money to fund a group of murderers to go after other races of humans, we thought rather than take justice into our own hands we would let you decide what to do with her."

The room erupted into talk which quickly degenerated into yelling. The CEO banged his fist on the table and called for silence.

He turned to me and said, "That's a serious accusation miss. Our security will be here in two minutes, you have that long to convince me."

I couldn't help my eyes flicking to Melanie, her face was white. I dropped off a thumb drive in front of both the CEO and CFO, sure they'd both want to see it, and then handed him the files we printed out.

"The printouts have the general idea, the nitty gritty is on the thumb drives."

He frowned, "How did you get this?"

I replied, "Dan Havers is the middle man, he works for Mrs. Lirrou as a general troubleshooter and salesman. What he really does is form terrorist cells and pay the expenses for them to find and murder any warlocks or necromancers they find. We umm, kind of borrowed his laptop for a few minutes a couple of days ago.

"Just to be clear, we don't want anything from you outside of justice for Mrs. Lirrou and Dan Havers. We will not be going to the press or releasing your company information if that happens, this I swear."

He raised an eyebrow.

I shrugged, "I was worried you would think yourselves exposed, I have no need or desire to blackmail anyone, or ruin them by releasing this information."

He chuckled, "I hadn't gotten there yet, but I appreciate the thought."

Then he said in a deep voice, "Freeze Mel, don't even think about leaving this room."

Melanie had been half out of her seat, she looked terrified as she settled back down into her chair.

The security finally arrived, but he just told them to wait outside a few minutes.

It didn't take them long to reach the right conclusion. There was no calling the police, no trial. This was the new world where people took care of their own problems. Perhaps it was more violent, but when the government can't control the populace, the people have no choice but to step up. Melanie was guilty of premeditated murder, conspiracy to commit murder, and an accessory to everyone her little hate group had killed.

The CEO looked at Melanie and there was a brief mental struggle, then her neck snapped like a twig.

He turned to me, "We will track down Dan's whereabouts and take him down as well. What are your plans for the rest of the people on this list? It's quite long."

I replied, "Benefit of the doubt, maybe not all of them have the stomach to murder. I'll be having them all followed by ghosts, and they'll be left alone unless they try and harm one of us."

He nodded, "Maybe we can do something, at least for the ones that appear to be reacting in grief. The security guards will escort you out. Thank you for bringing this directly to us, instead of taking... another route."

I thanked him and we turned to leave. One of the other men in the room handed me a card and asked me to call. I shrugged and put it in my pocket after sending a message to Celane to get the information down. I had no idea what he wanted, but maybe it'd be good.

The guards looked stern, but were polite as they escorted us out. I imagine they were annoyed we'd gotten past them so easily. It felt strange, there were all those people out there, but without money and direction things felt... finished. All that was left was the cleanup and it looked like the company would help with that too. No doubt for the good press incase this did get leaked and blew up in the media.

When we got outside we were surrounded in shadows and we went home. Allie and I shared a mental hug before I returned to my body. I was still intrigued by the idea of shared body sex, but it had to wait, right now it was dinnertime...

Chapter 17 - Jeremy

I considered how much my life has changed over the last few weeks as I sat in my room after dinner. I was trying to work out a few things in my mind before I went back downstairs. This new body had a lot of advantages such as speed, strength, and endless stamina. It also had a few downsides, although I could still eat it wasn't quite the same, and I missed sleeping. The advantages however seemed to overshadow that by a great deal, despite how much control another person technically had over me I didn't fear Katrina treating me like some kind of puppet.

I was with Bell, and other women I was quickly coming to love, but I had to come to accept the idea my life was not entirely my own any longer. I belonged to... with Katrina now. It was different from the time I had felt in Chicago, I had been welcomed, but it hadn't truly felt like home. This was home for me now. It hadn't really sunk in all the way until today, not until the group after us had been stopped at any rate. Now I would need to find a reason beyond my revenge to drive me forward.

Still, I had very little to complain about, if anything my life was more stable and grounded than it ever had been in the past.

"Hiding?"

Her voice startled me a little and I looked up. Celane stood there with a slight smile on her face. Her gray eyes were kind, and her long light blonde hair was up in a ponytail revealing her long slender neck and upswept ears. Her face was slightly more angular than any of the other human races, but that and the ears gave her an exotic attractive look, rather than alien.

Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
3,000 Followers