Need for Black Cock Ch. 03

Story Info
She gets more of what she needs.
5.1k words
4.59
186.9k
45

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/11/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I balanced over J's foot long cock, wishing he would just let me sink onto him and ride his cock like I wanted, but he kept a tight grip on my tender thighs so that I couldn't. I moaned low in my throat as the plum sized dark head of his cock reached the wet, swollen lips of my pussy. "I need that cock in me, I need that black cock, please just fuck me!" I begged him as he teased me with his hard cock.

"You ready girl? I'm gonna tear that pussy up, bitch. You ready for me?" he teased me as he rubbed the big head of his cock on my slippery hole. I moaned and nodded my head as his cock starting pushing into my tight hole. J's hands held onto my thighs as he pushed my body down on his cock. My tight pink cunt stretched as J's huge cock impaled me, my juices dripped down his black tool as my pussy spasmed with pleasure.

His hands pushed down harder on my hips, forcing the thick head of his cock deeper into my clenching wet slit. I screamed and came as he pushed a few inches of his massive dick inside my hole. "Damn man, that is one hot little bitch. I can't wait to get some of that." one of G's friends laughed as he watched J slowly thrust that monster cock inside my body.

I started to move my body with J's hands, feeding more of his cock into me little by little. My tight hole stretched to fit his cock, and I came with every inch he pushed into me. "Are you a slut for black cock bitch? Huh? Tell me what you are if you want me to fuck you." J ordered me.

"I'm a whore. I need cock. Please...." I whimpered as his cock just pulsed a few inches in my wet cunt.

"Not good enough... What are you a whore for? What kind of cock do you need? Tell me slut or you get no more..." J threatened me and pulled most of his cock out of my tight pussy. Just the head of his thick cock stretched my slit, I needed more of his cock.

"I'm a slut for black cock! I need black cock, please....." I begged trying as hard as I could to get more of his cock inside me.

"That's right bitch, you're nothing but a slut for black cock." J laughed at me and slowly started to push his massive cock into my tight hole.

"Oh god, yes...fuck me...ohhhh" I cried out as J suddenly pushed my hips down hard and buried his cock in my sloppy wet pussy. I leaned forward, resting my elbows on my knees and rocked my cunt on his dick.

J grunted and flexed his cock as I ground down on his lap, I moaned loudly as his cock head jabbed my g spot. His huge cock filled my sloppy cunt and stretched my tight hole as he pumped his hips up as I ground down. "Oh god, your cock is so fuckin big. Oh...oh...oh fuck me, feels so good" I stuttered out as I came all over his big, black, cock. The slippery walls of my cunt pulsed on his thick cock as I screamed when I came again and again.

"Uh, goddamn it girl!"J grunted and reached one of his large hands up to wrap it in my hair, he pulled my head back so that my body arched and his long cock sank even deeper inside me. I moaned and shuddered on his cock as he yanked my head back harder, and growled at me, "you like that you little whore? Huh? You like lettin all these brothas watch me fuck your little pink pussy?" He punctuated each word with a thrust of his hips, making me cum constantly on his cock.

"Yyyyesss. I like it, I love your cock. Mmmm...fuck...."I moaned out as he kept fucking me with that big black cock. One of the guys J brought with him got up and walked closer to the chair J was fucking me on and began unzipping his jeans. I moaned loud and all the guys laughed.

"You see something you like girl?" said the handsome dark-skinned man standing now in front of me, his crotch right on level with my mouth. I moaned and looked up at him, opening my full lips and hoping he would just let me suck his cock. He smiled and pulled his dark cock out of his pants, it was long and thick but not as big as J's. "Come on sweetie, you want this cock then you need to beg for it like the bitch in heat you are." he ordered from above me.

"Uh, please, let me suck your cock, I need more cock. Fuck my mouth, let me be your whore" I whimpered out as I looked up at the chocolate brown man in front of me. I licked my lips and reached my white hands up to wrap around his dark brown cock. I moaned at the erotic site of my pale hands on his dark pole. "Please sir, let me suck your cock, I need to please you." I begged again and moaned as J kept ramming my cunt.

I leaned forward more and kissed the head of the long, dark cock dangling in front of my face. "Mmmm, al right, you did good slut. You can suck it now, but you better be a good cock sucker..." He warned me and thrust his cock head into my wet mouth. I moaned and sucked hard on his cock, slowly drawing his flesh deeper into my throat.

J started moving my head up and down on the cock in my mouth using my hair while he worked his cock deep into my cunt, my juices dripped down his balls as his huge cock pleased my pussy. I relaxed my mouth and let it just slide wetly up and down on the dark cock, before moving my head with J's hand and deep-throating the thick cock in front of me.

I moaned and sucked hard on the cock in my throat, milking his rigid flesh with my lips, tongue and throat. "Fuck this bitch can suck cock!" the strong black man in front of me said, thrusting his hips to get the most of my wet, sucking mouth. I moaned deep in my throat as my pussy spasmed again around J's cock when I came.

The other white girl in the room was busy too, I could hear her moaning and screaming as the other six black men called her names, teased her, and from the sounds of it fucked the hell out of her. I opened my eyes and looked to the side of the dark brown man in front of me to see her sitting on one man's cock, facing him so he could suck on her bit tits and hard nipples.

Another man stood behind her, K, he was stroking his long, thick black cock as he stretched her tight little ass with two fingers. She was moaning and wiggling all around on the cock in her twat while K fingered her asshole to get it ready for his cock. C stood in front of her, filling her pouty red mouth with his big black cock. That little slut looked so hot with their dark skin against hers that I came again, screaming around the black cock in my mouth.

J leaned forward, sending his huge cock deeper inside me, and whispered roughly in my ear; "you like that? Is that what you want? We're gonna fill you up with black cock just like that little whore." and with that, the man in front of me slowly pulled his cock from my mouth. "Get up, turn around, and get that pussy back on my cock. Hurry up slut!" J ordered me.

I quickly got up, moaning when his cock was out of my cunt. I felt so empty without it now that I knew what it was like to have a cock that big inside me. I turned around and straddled his strong thighs quickly, "I need that cock back in me. I'll be your whore anytime, just keep fucking me." I said throatily as I looked deep into J's green eyes and slowly sank down on his monster cock until I was sitting flush against his lap.

My wet cunt slid down his long black pole, the ridge of his cock scraping against the shivering walls of my pussy made me whimper in pleasure as I slowly impaled myself on his hard, warm flesh. My entire body shook hard with a major orgasm as his foot long black cock was once again deep inside my pink pussy.

"Good. That's good. Uh, goddamn your pussy is like a fuckin python. Get ready to be used, babe. We're gonna fill your little white ass with so much black cock you'll never be the same." J moaned out roughly as I kept clenching my pussy muscles on his thick cock.

"Lean forward bitch, let me get at that tight little ass of yours." came from behind me as J reached up and started pinching and pulling on my nipples. He pinch one light pink nipple between his caramel fingers and squeezed hard as he twisted it. I turned my head to look at the dark man whose cock I so enjoyed sucking on as he stroked his hard cock and moaned as I leaned further into J.

J kept his hands on my big breasts, one big black hand forcefully squeezing one breast while the other continued to torture my nipple in the most delightful way. I had never been so wet in my life as these black strangers used and abused my young white body. I loved being their whore, their little fuck toy.

The dark brown man behind me moved closer to my upthrust ass, without warning he swung his arm down and slapped my ass hard making me jump on J's cock. I was just sitting on his foot long cock, letting my muscles tighten and loving the way his dick twitched inside me. "Yeah man, that slut loves to get her ass beat. She likes being a naughty little whore." G laughed out from across the room.

The dark man behind me continued to spank me as I wiggled and moaned on J's cock as he played with my tits. As one hand was slapping my firm ass hard I felt his other hand spread my cheeks. His thick finger stroked down the crack of my ass to my rosebud, he pressed hard and slipped his finger in my tight backdoor to stretch me a little for his cock.

"Damn your ass is tight. I can't wait to feel this around my cock. You like gettin this fine ass fucked baby?" The man behind me asked roughly as he pushed another thick finger into my ass. "You want a black cock in all three holes? Then you'll be a real whore." he teased me as he pumped his fingers in and out of my butt.

I moaned, I was even fuller than before, with J's huge cock in my pussy just his two fingers felt huge in my tight asshole. I couldn't wait for both of their cocks to be in my body. I loved having a cock in my ass and in my cunt at the same time, it was my favorite thing to do when it came to fucking. The only thing better was when I got a cock in my mouth so when he said "all three holes" I groaned loudly and shook with an orgasm on J's cock and the other mans thick black fingers.

"Yes, oh god yes, I want three cocks fucking me. I love getting my ass fucked, I want your cock in my ass. Please, fuck my ass hard with that black cock." I moaned and leaned further into J. J moved his hands from my tits and reached around me to spread my ass cheeks for his friend. My big tits were squished against J's muscular chest, my hard nipples poking into his skin. "I want to suck someone's cock, I need another black cock..." I begged as the man behind me took his fingers out of my ass.

Another one of the new guests walked over to us when he heard me begging for another black cock, he was already naked as he walked behind the two man so he could get to my mouth. He was taller than the other men, mahogany skinned with a shaved head and dark brown eyes. He was extremely well built, big muscles, lots of tattoos and a long black cock. His dick was pretty thick and curved slightly up. I was in the perfect position to suck on his cock as they fucked me. "This what you want sweetie?" he asked me quietly as he came closer to my panting mouth.

"Yes sir, that is exactly what I want. Can I please suck on that beautiful cock?" I asked him softly, looking up into his eyes very submissively. I opened my mouth and sat there waiting for him to let me suck his cock, just begging him with my eyes.

"You really want this cock don't you bitch?" He asked me, sneering as he walked closer and began slapping my pretty white face with his big, black cock. I loved being treated like this. I never knew I was such a slut for black cock before. I had always loved to fuck, but this group of black men really brought out the whore in me. I knew that from then on I would be a slut for black cock. I would do anything to get more black men to fuck me all the time. "Look at you, letting these strange brothas fuck you! Fucking whore. You like being cock slapped? You like me hitting you with my black cock?"he asked me harshly.

"YES! I want your cock, I love being a slut for black cock. I want anything you do to me....just please let me suck on your cock!" I begged him loudly to the amusement of the other men in the room. He smiled and moved close enough for me to lean forward and suck his cock into my hot mouth.

Just as I leaned in and took his cock into my mouth the man behind me pressed the thick head of his dark cock against my ass and pushed hard, thrusting his long cock all the way in my ass in one smooth movement. My mouth was immediately thrust down on the cock in it and I moaned as the two huge cocks inside my ass and pussy stretched both my holes. The pain and pleasure from being so full of black cock was intense and I came harder than ever before, screaming on the cock thrusting in and out of my open mouth.

J and the man behind me just let me get used to both of their cocks inside me at once for a minute, just leaving their cocks buried in my tight ass and sloppy wet pussy. I concentrated on the beautiful black cock in my mouth while I adjusted to the massive cocks filling my lower body. I bobbed my head slowly up and down his dick, deep throating him on each downward stroke. I stopped sucking on his cock for a minute and just focused on the head for a bit.

I licked all around the thick head of his dark cock, kissing it wetly between licks and then just taking the head of his cock in my hot, wet mouth and sucking softly on it. Teasing the ridge under the head lightly with my teeth and tonguing the spongy tip of his cock. His cock leaked tangy pre-cum on my tongue and I moaned and wiggled on the cocks in my ass and cunt. J slowly started moving his hips, just slowly moving his huge cock in my pussy an inch at a time. The man behind me pulled back a little bit, letting a little bit of his thick, dark cock slide out of my back door. I let my body move with them, the pain in my ass was turning into pleasure as they slowly fucked me with almost two feet of cock.

I sucked hard on the cock in my mouth, moving forward to let his thick cock fuck into my wet throat. The man in front of me began thrusting his hips, fucking my mouth deeply with each thrust. I moaned as all three black men fucked me, I was so full of cock that I never stopped cumming. I just laid between the two men fucking my ass and pussy, resting my chin on J's shoulder so that the third black cock could fuck my throat and enjoyed them using my body.

J worked his thick cock in my pussy faster and harder, while the dark cock sawed in and out of my ass on alternate thrusts, making it so that I was never empty of black cock. I moaned on the long cock in my throat, I loved being used like this. My body thrummed as they fucked me harder, their cocks thrusting hard into my tight holes, I could feel their cocks against the thin wall separating my ass and pussy.

The man in front of me reached out and grabbed my hair so that he could fuck my mouth harder, I felt his cock start to swell in my throat and I knew he was going to cum soon. I moaned and sucked harder on his cock, I wanted his cum. "That's right girl, hmm, suck my cock. Damn, you're gonna make me cum..." he grunted out as he thrust his cock in my throat. I reached up and started playing with his big black balls, rolling them in my fingers as my mouth worshiped his black cock.

He grunted and thrust his long cock deep into my mouth as his balls tightened in my hand. I could feel his dick spurting in my throat so I pulled my mouth up off of his cock so that I could taste his cum. I moved my mouth up his shaft, sucking as I went, milking the cum from his balls. My mouth reached the head of his cock just as he shot another spurt of cum. His warm gooey spunk filled my mouth, I let it slide down my throat as I kept sucking on his cock. He pulled his cock from my lips and shot a wad of jizz in my open mouth as he jacked his black cock off into my white face.

"Ahhhhh, damn you are one sweet slut!" he exclaimed once he finished ejaculating into my waiting mouth. I looked up at him, my open mouth full of cum, closed my lips and savored the taste of his pleasure. I smiled up at him and then turned to see another man standing near us with a video camera, I looked into the lens and opened my mouth to show the cum still inside. Then I closed my lips again and swallowed my mouthful of black sperm before opening my mouth to show the camera what a good slut I was.

"That's right girl, be the whore you always wanted to be." the man holding the camera said, I looked at him and smiled, I let my eyes travel down his naked, hard black body to the black snake dangling between his legs. This guy was the darkest man there, his skin was almost black and his cock was purple and amazingly thick. His purple cock was around nine inches long and almost as thick as a can. "Here man, your turn to film her." the black man to the said of me said laughing and handed the camcorder to the man that just came in my mouth.

J grunted and grabbed my hips, thrusting his huge cock as far inside my cunt as he could and began to spurt cum. I could feel his cock jolt each time he shot into my pussy, once J's cock started going off the man fucking my ass pulled his cock out and gripped the base of it while he walked around to cum in my mouth. I smiled up at him and sat back on J's cock, his cum and mine running down his thick shaft to his balls. I opened my mouth and sucked on the black cock that had just fucked my ass much to the delight of the other men.

As soon as my lips touched his thick cock, his cum started shooting into my waiting mouth. I swallowed my mouthful of cum and then began sucking his cock deep into my mouth. I sucked his long cock hard into my throat, tasting my ass on him as he came in my throat. I pulled up off of his cock and just aimed it at my open mouth, letting him shoot his cum on my tongue. When he finished cumming I looked at the camera again, holding my mouth open so the lens could catch all the white cum in my mouth before I swallowed it all down.

I sat up and looked at J. "You did good slut. Hey G! I'm done with her for now. What you want this bitch to do next?" He yelled over to G, who was busy fucking the other slut's ass now while his brothers fucked her pussy and mouth.

"Oh man, this bitch is good. I don't care what you guys do with her, we're gonna be keeping this whore busy for a little bit, so just use her for now. We'll get our show later." G grunted as he pounded the girls ass. She moaned around C's cock and her body twitched, obviously cumming from the three cocks she was fucking. I smiled, glad to know that I was going to get more cock.

The black man who had just handed off the camera grabbed my arm, "get up slut." I stood up, letting J's long cock slide out of my sloppy pussy. "Get on your knees bitch." He ordered me, pushing me towards the ground. I got on my hands and knees, aiming my ass at him. He knelt down behind me and shoved his thick cock into my cunt in one thrust. I cried out and slid across the floor as his thick black cock penetrated my used pussy.

My sloppy cunt squished as he fucked me with that thick, purple-black cock. It felt so good stretching the walls of my cunt as he pounded into me. He gripped my hips tightly, slamming his cock in and out of my pussy furiously as I moaned, panted and screamed my way through orgasm after orgasm. The only black man I hadn't fucked or sucked came and kneeled down in front of me, putting his cock on level with my open mouth.

"You are one loud bitch, why don't you put this in your mouth and shut the fuck up for a bit?" he sneered, this guy was a little older than G and his friends. He was closer to 50, like the twins, and like them he was well-built and good looking. He was tall and thin, with light brown skin and a nice shaped cock, about eight inches long and fairly thick. His cock hung straight out from his shaved groin, he had a great cock and two heavy cum-filled balls.

I smiled and without saying a word leaned forward and kissed the head of his cock. I started licking all around the head of his cock, and licking down his shaft. I lowered my head a bit more so that I could lick and suck on his heavy balls. I sucked them into my mouth one at a time, rolling them around in my mouth and sucking softly before letting them pop out of my mouth and raising my head again to get at his cock.

12