Needful Ch. 02

Story Info
Mom's friend joins the landscape.
6.9k words
4.45
142.5k
18
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/24/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TiberiusM
TiberiusM
52 Followers

The next morning was surprisingly free of guilt. It appeared that they both felt that they had done nothing wrong, under the circumstances, and were going to do no more than be grateful for a caring person as a part of their lives.

Helen did seem to make a point of being more "dressed" in Tim's presence. He surmised that the additional "lessons" that his mother had seemed so adamant about giving him were off. As much as he would have loved to feel, taste and, in all ways, make love to his mom, he couldn't say that he didn't feel some sort of relief at the idea of it not coming to pass. There was just something upsetting about incest. Still, he had to confess that in the heat of the moment he knew he would do it again, if his mother allowed it or, better yet, encouraged it. And his fantasies about her had paled in comparison to the reality of her.

Thankfully, their respective routines seemed to put the sexual episode behind them. Helen headed off to work and Tim had classes through Thursday, and swim practice would take some of the steam off of his desires. Having a lot to do made it easier to let the incident fade into the background. He wondered if his mom was having as much trouble as he was setting it aside.

The hard part was the late evenings when everything on the "to do" list was finished and he was tired enough to just want to relax, but not tired enough to want to go to bed. Well, not alone anyway. Helen was doing a good job of remaining more "dressed", but with her figure, it was just about impossible to conceal the flair of her hips and the thrust of her breasts, unless she wanted to hide inside a parka. Her manner insured that no further incidents occurred. Not that Helen was suddenly cold or distant. She was just suddenly always busy.

----------------------------------------------

Annie showed up promptly at 8 P.M. Helen had said nothing about her looks, so Tim was startled to see his mom escort a very tall, cute and surprisingly young woman into the living room for introductions. Annie's height was the biggest surprise. She wasn't much shy of his six-foot-five-inch height while standing in her two inch heels. However, she had that tall-person slouch. It appeared that she had long since been convinced that her height was an obstacle for a woman, since she had made the effort to minimize her height, as much as possible.

She appeared dressed for work. A very business-like gray jacket loosely fit over a white blouse. Below that, a knee length full skirt, matching the jacket, hung straight down from her hips. She wore stockings which added to the oddity of her dress for a supposedly casual evening with a friend.

When Annie and Tim were introduced, she warmly smiled her "hello" and straighten visibly, as if relieved not to be the tallest person in the room. She also seemed to relax. Tim didn't know what she had to worry about, but, whatever it was, she appeared to put it behind her for the time being. They adjourned to the living room and took seats. The ladies took seats at the opposite ends of the sofa while Tim sat down in the recliner across from Annie. As the women started chatting, they half-turned toward each other in their seats. In slacks, Helen had no trouble assuming a comfortable position. Annie, however, was finding it a bit awkward to curl her long legs up under her on the sofa. Her squirming gave Tim an opportunity to watch as she shifted and rearranged herself. Even under the jacket, he could see the twisting of a very appealing pair of hips. More visible from Tim's vantage point was the surprising amount of bounce in Annie's breasts. They look round, firm and very large. He as staring at Annie's unintended show. Neither woman appeared to noticed, as they were already involved in their conversation.

Helen and Annie started talking shop almost immediately and Tim began to feel left out after a few minutes. It did, however, allow him to spend more time admiring the tall woman without worrying about her taking offense at his ogling. She was cute. Her light brown hair, cut to shoulder length, framed a lean face with dimpled cheeks and soft pale skin. Her almond-shaped eyes were a very light blue and Tim felt as though he could see through them. For long moments, he gazed at those eyes.

As if checking on him, Annie's eyes darted in Tim's direction every now and then. He was embarrassed to be caught looking at her each time, but his eyes could not drink in enough of her to satisfy them. Reassuringly, Annie began to smile each time she caught him staring at her. She surprised him twice, catching his eye and deliberately lowering her gaze to the area below his waist, still smiling.

Two could play this game, Tim thought. Staring intently into her eyes, Tim waited until she glanced his way again. With a smile now on his face, holding her attention for a moment, Tim lowered his own eyes slowly down Annie's tall body. Tim made a conscious effort not to look back at her face until he had gazed at her entire height. The leanness of her face was a feature of her whole body, though her breasts seemed well rounded.

Her waist seemed very small for a woman her size. It was made to look even smaller by the very short wide hips hidden beneath her skirt. And her legs appeared deliciously long, even doubled up under her. Here again, the trim nature of her body was well displayed. If the rest of her were as well muscled as her legs, she would be one strong woman. All in all, she presented a surprisingly sexy image. Something about women and power, Tim thought.

When his eyes finally returned to her face, she was still smiling at him. Then she threw him the final gesture of the exchange by nodding and winking at him and then glancing down at his lap. Very much aware of the semi-rigid state of his penis, Tim was mortified to have her seeing the affect she was having on him. Her smile became a grin and Tim imagined that he had just been beaten at his own game.

All the while, Helen and Annie had kept up their chit-chat about work. Tim didn't realize that his mother was catching the interaction between them until, his mind was snapped back into focus by his mother's admonition about the rudeness of staring. Feeling like a scalded cat, his head snapped around to see his mother glaring at him. Tim squirmed for a moment, then began to apologize to Annie for staring at her. Tim was interrupted by laughter from both of the ladies. In confusion, Tim stuttered to a halt and shot questioning glances back and forth at one woman, then the other.

Annie was the one who rescued him from his discomfort. The humor still in her voice, Annie explained that Helen had told her that Tim was still a typical young male that could be enticed into a little sexual mind-play by the smallest of things. Annie had suggested to Helen that she wanted to test that out.

Annie rose from her chair and walked over to where Tim was seated. Leaning down and bringing her face to within inches of Tim's, Annie said, "And I see that she was deliciously correct."

Being eyeball to eyeball with Annie and having her speak so bluntly of sexual responsiveness, his color went from its already red hue to a rich shade of crimson. Both women chuckled. Annie dropped her forehead against Tim's. The faint scent of her perfume enveloped him and, in spite of his embarrassment, his penis stiffened.

Tim didn't know if she saw this or not, but Annie raised her head, turning to speak to Helen. In so doing, she cleared his view inside the high scoop neckline of her blouse. The sight further added to his predicament. The fullness of Annie's breasts, as displayed beneath her suit jacket, was minor compared to what swayed before his eyes inside her blouse. Tim guessed that sports bras were good at concealing as well as stabilizing breasts.

With her head turned, Annie asked, "May I, Helen?"

Helen's reply was, "Be his guest!"

With that, Annie turned her face back to Tim, cocked it a little to the right and planted a very wet and warm kiss right where it would do the most good. Tim drew his head back briefly to no avail. Annie's lips pursued his to the furthest Tim could retreat in the high backed chair. Seeing the futility of resistance, Tim began to return the sensuous kiss with all the fervor he could muster, being in the company of his mother.

Annie broke the kiss chuckling. "Helen, he is just as precious as you said he was."

"That's nice of you to say, Annie. Now, shall we play some cards?", Helen queried, laughing.

"Yes. Some cards sound like fun," Annie said. Before she stood up, she winked suggestively at Tim.

They retired to the family room and took seats at the card table. Helen asked them to have a seat and she would bring in some tea and snacks. Tim offered Annie the nearest chair and sat down to her right.

In Helen's absence, Annie asked, conspiratorially, "Tim, is your mother seeing someone new?"

A little stunned by the question, he posed his own question. "What makes you ask that?"

"She has seemed much happier this week than she has in a long while. I was just wondering if you had any idea what may have changed her."

He blushed at what he imagined the cause might be and hoped that Annie didn't notice. She, however, seemed to be one of those people who is very attuned to detail. She smiled just a little too knowingly for his comfort, making him squirm some more.

"You know, Helen talks about you a great deal. She always says such nice things about you. But you know what? She has been surprisingly quiet about you this week."

Looking to cover himself, Tim offered, "You did know that Mom got her final divorce papers on Monday, didn't you? Maybe she is feeling better because that is over with."

"Yes. I suppose that could be it. But it isn't just relief. She actually seems like some of her old spirit came back. She's almost bouncy at work."

Not knowing if Annie knew anything about his tryst with his mother, or if she would be honest with him if she did, Tim asked, "Has she said anything to make you think that she has a new guy?"

"No. But I will tell you one thing; if any woman looked like she had been made love to the night before, that's the way your mother looked Tuesday morning. Are you sure she isn't seeing somebody?"

The question was accompanied by an accusing arched eyebrow. Either she was another Sherlock Holmes or his mom had told her about them. He was sure she knew.

"No one that she has told me about." Doing a little fishing of his own, he asked, "You sure she hasn't mentioned anything to you?"

Annie smiled and shook her head. Now he was convinced that she knew and was playing more games with him. Helen saved him from further damage by returning with the refreshments. He got the pinochle cards from the end table drawer and returned to his seat. Helen had distributed the drinks and snacks so that we each had ready access to them. She then sat down on Tim's right.

He dealt the first hand. Annie passed. Helen bid twenty-five. Tim passed. Helen made her bid. After that, Annie became the winner for the night. But for Tim, the most enjoyable part of the evening began after the third hand.

Annie asked Helen if she could get comfortable and remove her jacket and shoes. Helen, of course, had no objection. It was supposed to be a casual evening in the first place and Tim couldn't figure out why she was dressed as if for work. Annie stood and walked over to one of the two chairs in the room to take off her shoes. She was very demure about it.

Tim was glad he'd watched her because when she stood to return to the card table, she removed her jacket on the way back. When she took the lapels and lifted the jacket off of her shoulders, she revealed an enticing view of her chest. The white blouse was translucent. Beneath it, the sports bra that compressed her surprisingly generous breasts to her body was plainly visible. It takes ample breasts to look big on a woman who stands six feet tall. Annie's breasts looked more than big.

In addition to the large breasts, Annie's bra failed to conceal very prominent aureoles. They were puffy. Almost smaller mounds on top of much larger mounds. Protruding from those smaller mounds were two very stiff nipples. Tim heard his mother stifle a chuckle as Annie reseated herself. Tim's jaw didn't drop, but it wasn't far from it. For the rest of the time they played cards, it was hard for him to look at Annie and not look at her breasts.

His mother said, "Tim, you're staring again. How can I have company if you are going to be so rude to them?"

Thoroughly embarrassed, he hung his head and apologized to Annie for staring."

Again, Annie came to Tim's rescue. "Go easy on him Helen. I am used to being stared at. Besides, it's nice to be appreciated and most men can't resist. They just don't see a chest like mine everyday. And Tim's being much nicer than most are about it.

"Maybe I should bring a bathing suit next time so we can spend some time by the pool and really let Tim have a good look. What do you think?"

"It sounds like fun. But are you trying to seduce my son?"

"I don't think Tim would object, but would he break if I did?"

Both women started laughing and they got back to cards. Tim enjoyed the show for the rest of the evening, feeling not quite so self-conscious about it.

But that wasn't the half of it. During the rest of the hands of cards, he felt bare feet playing with his pants cuff. This came from Annie's direction. As the play continued, the toes became more insistent about working their way up his leg. If the view above the table hadn't been so distracting, he doubted that he could have remained so nonchalant about the footsy going on under the table. By the time she was done giving him a leg massage, he was hoping that she had some plans to do something about the hard-on he was hiding under the table.

Mercifully, the chatter about work lead to a few lulls in the assault on his lower extremity. He was grateful that both women were professionals interested in their careers, even away from work. After six games of pinochle, Helen declared Annie the champ for the evening and suggested that they call it a night. It was quarter after eleven, and Helen usually hit the sack by this time most nights.

Annie apologized for keeping them up. Helen reassured her that they had enjoyed the company and that Tim was more of a night owl than she was. At this, Annie asked if Tim wanted to go out for a little while. Tim asked what she had in mind. She suggested a bar she knew where the real draw was a large dance floor. Helen pointed out that Tim was twenty and not a legal drinker.

"Perfect!", Annie chuckled. "You can get in as my designated driver. Would that be okay, Helen?"

"It's okay with me if it's okay with him", Helen replied.

He felt caught. He did want to spend some time with Annie, but he had hoped for something private. Oh well. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

"Sounds like fun to me. This will be his first time in a bar. Maybe I'll find out what all the hype is about."

"That's great! Would you mind if we stopped by my apartment so I can change into something a little more casual? I'd like to get out of these work clothes."

"I guess not. Should I change before we go?"

"Um. You might want to wear slacks instead of jeans. It's a relaxed place, but you'd fit in better if you didn't dress down too much."

Helen inserted, "Well, I'm going to bed. You two have fun, but Annie, take care of my son. I want him back in one piece." With that Helen walked over to Tim saying goodnight. Then she did something that made him wish he weren't committed to going out with Annie. Helen reached up to kiss his cheek, or so he thought. Instead, she tongued his ear and gave his cock a gentle squeeze.

Helen said, "Go on Tim. Get changed while we clean up."

With that, Helen and Annie gathered the dishes from the card table and headed for the kitchen. He was grateful that his retreat kept Annie from seeing the bulge in his pants as he headed for the stairs.

----------------------------------------------

When Tim came down stairs, Helen and Annie were by the front door talking in low tones. Annie had chosen not to put her jacket back on and was carrying it over her folded arms. This pulled the material of her thin blouse taut over her large restrained breasts. Seeing her in profile as he approached, he prayed for a chance to get more intimate with her.

The ladies' conversation stopped briefly. Both ladies turned, to watch him approach.

Annie said, "Helen, your son is a fine looking young man."

"Thank you, Annie. I'm beginning to think you kind of like my young man."

Tim added, "And I thank you. And you look very nice yourself. It's going to be a pleasure spending time with you."

Both women chuckled, giving each other a conspiratorial wink. Tim felt like he'd missed a meeting. Helen and Annie hugged, saying that they had a good evening together and hoped to do it again.

Then Helen said, "Why don't we make a regular thing of it?"

Annie got a big smile on her face and said that would be "fabulous". So they agreed to spend Friday evenings together. They hugged once again and said good-bye. Annie hooked her arm through Tim's and said, "Let's go, handsome." He was all for it.

They took two cars. He was to follow Annie home, then do the driving. Annie seemed to be driving slowly to avoid getting him lost. As she lead him through an unfamiliar part of town, he was grateful. They left behind the upper-middle class section where he lived, passing through the blue collar neighborhoods, ending up in the Heights, where the more affluent lived.

Tim followed as Annie turned into a semicircular drive that split off, going around behind a palatial home. Annie's car disappeared into the third door of a five-car garage. He brought his car to a stop behind hers, a few feet from the garage. To his surprise, the door closed. He got out of the car and considered diving under the closing door, but decided that his clothes would not fair too well. He also didn't think that Annie would have brought him here just to leave him locked outside.

A half minute later, Annie's pretty face poked out around the left end of the garage. She signaled him to follow her. She also brought her finger to her lips to indicate that silence would be appreciated. Obediently, Tim dropped in behind her and said nothing. It was pleasant enough just following her and watching her backside strut toward the house.

There was a breezeway that he assume they could have used from inside the garage, but Annie lead the way to a sliding glass door that entered into a game room. The room contained a ten-foot pool table, a wet bar and a sitting area. The sitting area was large enough to host the casino-style poker table and a couple of couches sitting back to back, one facing the poker table and the other facing a flagstone fireplace framed in mahogany.

Tim would be a liar if he said it hadn't occurred to him how much sexual fun one could dream up in this setting. As Annie continued on toward an inside door, he watched her skirt swish back and forth. Too bad they were going out, he thought. This tall, long-legged woman genuinely appealed to him.

Sensing that he was falling behind, Annie stopped and turn back toward him saying, "It's a great recreation room. Maybe we can put it to use another time." She then turn and left the room with him catching up. He wondered if she read him that quickly, or did she have some ideas of her own? Or did he misinterpret her remark? He guessed he would find out later. Or hoped he would anyway.

They walked through a large, well lit kitchen that seemed to have everything one could hope for in a kitchen. Tim decided to stop looking at the furnishings and follow his leader, since she was getting ahead of him again.

TiberiusM
TiberiusM
52 Followers
12