Needing Milk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quietly, like a puppy dog that hesitantly responds to its master I said, "Yes that would be nice. I'd love to feel them, but only if it makes you feel good Geena. Only if that's what you desire." The word 'desire' slipped out. I didn't plan to say it that way, but it came out.

"I actually have a surprise for you. She became playful in the way she said that. I just discovered this last night and I double checked this before leaving, sp I think you are in for a thrill!"

I wondered what she meant. I was more then a little curious. Was she going to get sexually active with me as in make love or something? I'm not sure I wanted that yet.

She didn't have kids and would what I thought she meant, get her pregnant? Did she want kids? I let those negative thoughts pass quickly.

"What is it I asked? Will I like it a lot?" Just as if I was a child and getting candy that grandma brought with her on a visit, I let my imagination run rampant.

"In time, sweetheart, I'm going to give you a special treat. You are going to love this, I hope, very much! Yes, I hope and pray you'll love what I have for you! Hold me tight and gently touch my boobs, okay?"

"Lightly stroke them would you? Don't take off my bra because I'm going to do that for you honey." She was really becoming a little more intimate as we spent time together.

"I won't", I said and I slid my hands over her soft cotton bra.

It was a swirling floral print and cute, in my opinion, as bras go. It wasn't a typical sexy, lacy white, maroon, or black piece you'd expect to see, but it didn't matter.

Geena liked when I pushed against her breasts, as I compressed them a little, and I felt the beauty of her average size melons. I pulled her sweatshirt over and off her head. Her chocolate skin shined as the sun hit her body.

She could tell I wanted so much more. She knew I wanted her naked from my eyes!

"Mmmmmmm, you have beautiful skin Geena. You have a beautiful body too!"

"Ohhh stop those compliments you're only sweet talking me."

"No, I am not Geena!" Then I pushed her forward, undid her bra, and laid it beside us. Her tits, dropped a little, but her nipples confirmed her youth as they remained perky!

Geena and I were a year apart. Geena was 28 and I was 29. We still had so much vitality in us. Harold on the other hand was 35, so there was an age gap. Maybe that's why Geena and I get along well.

"Wow, beautiful, simply beautiful" I remarked as I looked at gods creations!

"To what is it you refer to, she asked. Would that be my nipples? I can explain why and you may find this, well how do I put it? Tell you what, I'm sure you'd love to do more then hold them right?"

I confirmed that with a childish like grin as I tried to keep my composure.

"Cam, I really want you to lick them. I want you to suck on my breasts, and not just my nipples. I love when that's done. But I have a special treat shortly.

I didn't know at all what she was talking about, but I craved her softened smaller shaped cantaloupes in my chops. I craved the feelings of those two in my face. She wanted me in her boobs too. So we had a good line of communication, to say the least, going.

She softly took my head and held me against her breasts. I initially sucked on them. Then I stuck my tongue out and licked her chocolate Easter eggs. Licking and licking everywhere around those babies, fortunately for me, they weren't getting smaller!

Finally to the pleasure of both of us, I touched her right nipple. I swirled my tongue around it a few times. She pushed my head to the other one and let go.

I felt her grab a hold of her own breasts close by her nipple. I was sucking away on her tit at the same time and all of a sudden... wham... something as in breast milk burst into my mouth. Tasting it initially was weird. I had tasted Tara's a few times, but this was different.

I liked Geena's, yes I did! God, Geena's breast milk was incredible tasting. It was not like what I sampled years ago. I didn't know why.

"Damn Geena, that's, well that's awesome. God thanks, may I have more?"

"So you like that, do you? It's my pleasure. I want to give you as much as I have and I have so much more to discharge in your mouth! Open up and let me squirt it in! I wanna squirt it baby! I wanna... oh yeah... I wanna, yes I do honey!"

That's when I could not get enough of this woman! I knew and I wanted her to know it too!

"How can you do this? How is it possible, I exclaimed! How are you able to... and I was turned on! I was curious as hell. It was fascinating! It was erogenous as hell! I wanted to suck more of her! No actually, I wanted to inhale her milk that she excreted! Oh my god Geena, shoot it out so I can watch it blast out like it just did!"

"Ooooohh, Cameron honey, you excite me even more by your anxiousness. Oooohh god! Here, watch as I do this!" She squeezed her breast close to her nipple and it shot right into my face! It came out powerfully!

"May I Geena, may I please?"

"Ohh yes, it's my... ohhh yes I'm happy I can give this to someone. Ohhh god your enthusiasm is such a turn on. I'm so turned on honey. By the way, do you like my dark round circles around my nipples? Are they as sexy as the rest of me? You said I'm sexy, right? You said that right?"

"I hope you mean that Cameron!"

When she said that, I accidentally pushed her backwards because I dove at her breasts and landed on top of her. We both laughed and enjoyed that moment!

I decided I'd follow my fantasy and begin licking her jeans, but I told her why I did that too.

"Geena, I've always had this desire to tell you about your jeans and how they look on you. God Geena, I could lick them off they are so sexy to me. I wish I could lick them so much, they'd drop to the ground and there staring me in my face would be my favorite part! That would be your beautiful robust rear end. Do you know how sexy that is too? I'd lick that as if I was sculpting it myself!"

Before I knew it, she had become moist and it quickly. She popped off her shoes, slid off her jeans, threw them into the air, and she rose up her legs so that her ass cheeks were almost visible.

"I'm going to turn over and you are going to do whatever you want to me, she cried out! You can lick these big watermelon size cheeks, you can shove your face into them, you can even kiss them for that matter, but whatever you do, please, please run your fingers along the crack of my ass too! Please do that!"

"Ohhh god Geena, can I pull off mine too and run my cock through your crack as well as the rest of what you asked me to do? Please may I do that Geena?" I think we sounded pathetic, but we were having a lot of fun! "Yes Cam honey... yes please do that if you want. I'm getting so moist inside, you could put rough wood up in me, and it would still slide smoothly through me! That's how wet I'm getting! I could... ohh my Cam... I could have downright good old dirty sex with you... almost baby. I really, really could!"

I straddled her ass and hips. It was a perfectly pear shaped ass and sizably larger of course. This wasn't just any old large ass.

Hers was majestic in shape and size! It was a large ass shaped drum and mine! I even thought about sticking my cock deep inside after I got hard enough. I don't know if she would go for that, but it sure crossed my mind a few times over as I stared down at it!

"Ohhh fuck Geena, that's one sexy ass! You have one fine sexy ass! Damn straight it is! I'd almost feel like taking a bite out of it for good measure, but no way am I going for pain here honey!"

"Lick it, come on lick my ass like you told me you would. Do my ass alright? Do it like you said you would!"

I went about licking and licking and licking her large brown ass! It was smooth and it was soothing to my soul! How could I bottle something so erotic? I kissed it and kissed it over and over!

It just felt right having my way with her massive, coffee toned two sided water bed! I smashed my face harder and harder into her chocolate looking couch cushions!

"Mmmm, I thought, what perfection, as large asses go! Smooth, fine, sexy, round and a large shaped landing area! How else could hers be described", I continued thinking as I became hornier and hornier!

"God its perfect Gina, I said aloud; your ass is so perfectly sexy! I could even plug your anal cove, it's that sexy sweetheart! I mean it too!"

"No, no honey, she retorted, I'm not sure about that!"

"Oh god, do you have any understanding how wonderful yours is though" as I began crying out in lust trying to convince her she was superb and perfect!

"Ohhhh Cam, I do know! I do know how beautiful it is, but the way you've, well the way you've done what you've done so far makes everything... well it makes me believe that it is more then just sexy! You've made me think or maybe believe I'm more then attractive or sexy! God you are special!"

"Yeah, you are too" and I began kissing further down her cheeks towards the backs of the underside of her ass on down to her thunderous upper legs. She did not have any cellulite either!

"God Geena, even your thighs are stupendous", I shouted again in greater lust!

Then from nowhere, she flipped over and smiled. "Eat it out, baby!" She spread her legs apart and I looked into a brown hairy cunt. She reached out as if she wanted my hand, but honestly she wanted my head so she could put it between her thighs! "I'm dripping and if you put your face up in there Cammy hon, you're gonna smell something that's gonna make you want me badly! Taste it, lick it, but just do it, she bellowed out!"

Finally she got a hold of my head as I was heading in anyways to deep six her!

I felt the shagginess and it was not just good, it was spectacular! Geena had one creamy odiferous pussy. Her vagina's scent smelled so different, but wonderful! The aroma of orgasm indeed was somewhere in there! Of course, hers was only in pre-stage release. It emitted that whiff locking me in and only wanting more of her brown brush and coral toned dwellings!

"Ohh god, I yelled out, mmmmmm; ohhh sweetness has arrived!" She pushed my face in harder against her crotch!

"Yeah you like me, do you? Well I like you to. I have thought about this too for a long, long time!" She raised her voice pretty convincingly when she said that. She said so in a passionate voice!

"What, pulling my head off her cunt and looking up at her, what did you just say?" But Geena pushed me back into her twat with both hands!

"Lick me out! Get your tongue into there! I love this, she cried out. I love how you feel in me!"

She raised her voice more as we became more impassioned!

My cock stood motionless in an erection. I wanted something, someway, and somehow to get it in on all of this!

"Geena, Geena as I pulled out my head. My tongue tingled from being in her sanctuary and the reaction of juices secreted from her pussy! I want to fuck you please!"

"Then fuck me, she yelped quickly. Have me the way you'd want to! I'm yours honey babe!"

I wanted to do everything to this beautiful woman! I began adjusting myself as I pulled forward to mount her. Looking at her, here was a woman, smiling away! Her eyes glistened brightly as the whites of her eyes shined as if they were halogens! They sparkled so beautifully!

Her cheeks even seemed to have a certain glow to them. Her nipples were calling something out as they stood at attention! Her tummy jiggled like jello being shifted from one spot to another!

My cock was so eager! It prickled and tingled with excitement! My own fluids were contained but ready to release into her wild domain within the center of her activity! I guess I was that activity!

"Fuck me now baby, she screamed loudly; fuck me if you are going to fuck! I am more then ready honey!"

She looked at me with desperation! I'd seen that look often before with Tara! Yes even after we were married, I would see that expression, and I learned it well. It was a look of desire! A desire to get it on and get it on now!

"Geena, turn over on your hands and knees, I'm going in doggy on ya! She did as requested! Ohhh, that's an awesome view! Wow, how is it that someone wouldn't want to just take picture after picture and..."

"Fuck me Cam, okay! Shove it in me and pound away, alright?"

I did as she pleaded and I didn't need much time as my dick slipped right up in her and moved about her wet pinkish den of desire!

I had not had sex in over two years, since the passing of my wife and my wonderful neighbor who became a surrogate mom opened her 'doorway' to me and my toolkit!

I tried as best as I could to satisfy and excite this sexy woman!

She has beauty one may not be accustomed to, however I pushed and banged her fat and sexy ass as hard and as quickly as I could to enable monstrous tremors to occur within her! I wanted to impress her! She impressed me!

Eventually she begged for it harder, but got the best I could give her and I hoped she liked it! I loved doing her!

"Geena, you're special, I screamed out. This is all special", I continued on saying as I pumped and pumped her fine saucy cunt!

A scream from no where, as Geena's silence was disturbed! From her loud breaths that surrounded us, I heard what I wanted to hear! That stimulation all men want to experience and knowing we've accomplished our task... bringing a woman to orgasm... had been accomplished.

In a very loud high pitched scream, "Ohhhhhhhh myyy godddd, ohh my goddd yes" and I said "Good" almost as loud because then I could hold out too!

"Good, yes, that's so good Geena, come on help me, help me too honey!"

"Yes, keep banging, yes Cam! Faster honey, harder honey!" It made me happy she was there!

I happened to look down and saw her knockers swirling around in ever direction as she moved forward and backward while on her knees.

That was awesome. She was awesome!

We were awesome as we stayed in sync with the other.

"Ohhh I'm, yes I'm gonna, oh yes, yes, yes baby!" It sounded like a choir or a soloist to me when she orgasmed!

A large booming and screeching sound came from her and I pushed and pushed one last time as I easily was ready to blow it!

I detonated inside her light red rose colored cunt and she began dripping and dripping! She dropped to the blanket and began curling up into a fetal position.

I instantly worried that something was wrong! I felt great, but worried that maybe I did something wrong too.

Hastened by her position, I asked her, "What's wrong honey, what's wrong?"

She was silent for a moment, but finally as I put my arms around her and spooned her, she began crying.

Quietly, I asked her to tell me what is wrong! I hugged her carefully as I didn't want to overstep boundaries that said I was in love, but in fact I did love her as a friend.

She wept a little bit, but that stopped and she turned over with tears covering her eyes, and a smile on her face.

"That was so beautiful what you did to me. How you made love to me Cam was impeccable! I have not been made love like that in years, sweetheart and I'm indebted to you for what you just did for me. Your passion for making love like you did to me, well that passion has so much merit sweetheart. Thank you from the bottom of my heart."

"You are welcome! But it was because of what you did, that led us here today. You do realize that, don't you? I've liked you a lot for a long time, but it was because of what you did and said to me that brought us here! If you hadn't have made that first step, we would never have, well, I never would have been able to show you how sexy you are and how much I deeply desire you! God you are sexy Geena!"

"Cam, baby, I'd love to spend more moments with you! I'd love to do that and hopefully you want to also?" Then she rubbed my stomach, inching her way down to my penis and touching it, curling her hand around it and running her finger tip along the opening slit at the tip.

Me, well I toyed with her sexy hot chocolate hued tits and the deep brown circles which offered up her nipples as dessert to me for a job well done.

That wasn't really the case, but I wanted to come up with something while I enjoyed her breasts for an after 'dinner' snack. Finally we sat in the sunlight, naked and ate a snack, naked. That was fun because I enjoyed the scenery... ahead of me and she did too, I hoped!

12