Neighbor Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMMMmmmmm fuckkkk yessss," I moaned again.

"Are you gonna be Daddy's girl tomorrow?" Amanda said, and Maddy's eyebrow raised as she heard the suggestive word.

"Yessss, I want to be a slutty girl for Daddy," I said, unable to resist this line of questioning.

"And let him fuck your juicy boy pussy over and over again?" Maddy said now, clearly loving how riled up I had gotten.

"Yessss baby I want to be the sluttiest I've ever been tomorrow, I want Daddy to breed my boy pussy while you both watch me," I tell the girls earnestly.

Suddenly I felt Amanda push me back on the bed and spread my legs. She gets down on her knees between me and pulls the thong to the side as she lifts me up.

Her tongue finds my waxed hole and she begins to swirl it around my taint and I gasped at how quickly she has moved on me.

"Mmmm, yeah baby!" Maddy moaned watching, as she rubbed Amanda's back and ass while she desperately licked my asshole.

I hear Amanda moaning and realize that Maddy had pulled Amanda's teddy to the side and had slipped two fingers inside of her.

We play like that for a short time. Amanda rimming my hole and Maddie fingering her. It's incredible to feel how passionate Amanda is in eating my ass. She's so into my ass...just like Maddy, and I actually see Maddy eyeing me jealously. She wants to eatt my ass too.

I moan and groan and feel my pulsing cock bouncing with every teasing entrance of Amanda's tongue inside my ring.

"Is she eating your slutty hole good baby?" Maddy says to me, as she lightly fingers Amanda's completely soaked pussy. This girl is so turned on just from eating my ass and that makes Maddy incredibly aroused.

Soon I have to stop her because the sensations are just too much.

We have to stop because we are getting too close. Too close to cumming. To squirting. To orgasming from the sheer buildup of erotic ideas.

We had to stop.

We collected ourselves and were soon laying down in the middle of the bed and kissing again.

"Let's get under the covers," Maddy suggested, and we fall in line.

I'm in the middle on my back, and the girls both snuggle in next to me, draping a sensuous leg over mine.

We trade kisses back and forth. Slow. Sexy. Intimate.

I stroke their backs and asses with my hand and they rub my chest and legs and tummy.

And we drift off to sleep, one-by-one, each of us hardly able to contain our excitement of things to come.

Tomorrow we'll be in our first gangbang together.

Tomorrow we'll dive further down the slutty rabbit hole.

For Daddy.

To be continued...