Neighborhood Pt. 01

Story Info
Just a Neighborhood of Sexual Fun.
10.3k words
4.54
7.6k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/03/2024
Created 09/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Neighborhood (Part 1)

Prologue: Characters

I thought it best to start this story by introducing the characters. There are a lot, so it might be easy to become confused. First, the main character is Keenan. Keenan is the one who started the entire neighborhood thing so it's best to introduce him first. Keenan Foster is twenty-one, extremely smart if a bit unmotivated except for one thing. Sex. School has always come easy to him, but it is sex that motivates him. It is the summer before his senior year in college. He graduated from High School at sixteen. Because school has always been something easy for him, has become addicted to the social part of college. To the girls. For the first three years of college, he had lived in the dorm, but for his senior year, he moved back in with his stepmom and his father.

Next is Allison, his stepmother. Some might call Allison Foster a trophy wife and in truth, Keenan's father was first attracted to Allison for her model-like looks. Five Feet eight inches tall, long auburn hair, green eyes, and an extremely attractive face. Long legs, a perfect round ass, and C-cup breasts. Most men upon seeing her could not help but take a second look. The woman is very beautiful. David's first wife (Allison's husband) died when Keenan was very young. Keenan and Allison have always liked each other, the pair closer than many biological mothers and sons. Though only ten years older than Keenan, she still thought of him as her son. Up until the events of this story.

David Foster is his father. A lawyer who became very bored with his chosen profession decided to start an electronics consulting business. Like Keenan, David is extremely smart. His business took off and quickly it became very successful. The only downside was that he often had to travel for business. His secretary, a very young thing, would often travel with him. Allison was quite aware that her husband was having sex with Sarah, and, other women. The two had agreed that they could have sexual partners outside the marriage, though Allison had never done so. She knows David loves her and that is all that matters to her. For her part, his secretary Sarah enjoys the sex and is completely infatuated with the older man, but understands that the older man will never leave his wife. However, she may harbor a secret desire for him to divorce his wife. But, David pays her very well to be loyal and not to make waves.

Next, are the other young men Keenan knew from his college, and one of their sisters. Jacob, is tall, black as midnight with a physique, like Keenan, that women loved to stare at. A handsome, masculine face, and dark eyes with a mysterious look about him. At six feet one inch tall, Jacob never lacked female companionship. Jacob was the sort of leader of the three. Then there was Thomas. Also just an inch over six feet, very good-looking and quite aware of it. Blue eyes, a broad chest, dark hair, and a not unhandsome face. The most level-headed of the older pair, Thomas always found a way to keep the peace. Unlike his friends, he had a steady girlfriend, though they had not made firm plans for the future, they did spend a lot of time together. Until the events of the neighborhood. The third of the trio was Donnie1, The youngest of the three, Donnie also has a muscular chest underneath his shirt, and at eighteen he had just recently had his first sexual encounter. His shrouded eyes were haunting, his lips thick and sensual. Once his eyes opened, most women found his blue eyes gorgeous, many fantasizing about him. Finally Margaret. Margaret is Donnie's sister and is a part of the Accepting Wife series, as is Donnie.

Now the Bridge Club. Four ladies, one of whom lived two houses down from the house Keenan and his family lived in. At thirty-eight, Kelly is a semi-retired school teacher whose husband had died two years previous to the events of this summer. Kelly had never taught Keenan as she taught at a school away from the neighborhood she and Keenan and his family lived in. Occasionally she still did some substitute teaching just to keep her credentials current. Kelly is five feet six inches tall and has long dark hair with the face of an angel. Though thirty-seven, she appears much younger and Keenan had always a crush on her. Well, more like he had always had the hots for her. Green eyes, nice C-cup breasts, and an ass to die for. She often wore shorts that showed off her lithe and sexy legs, tanned and muscular. In a word, a beautiful woman.

The second of the Bridge Club that met at Kelly's house every Tuesday night was Victoria. The only one of the women still married and living with her husband. Vicky is five feet seven inches tall with short dark hair. Brown eyes, and a nice figure, especially her narrow waist that showed off her large D-cup breasts. Her hips are a bit narrow, but Vicky has a round and firm ass. Her legs are still sexy at the age of forty-two, she is the most outgoing of the four women.

Vicky and her husband Daniel, most call him Dan, had talked about opening up their marriage sexually. It was easier talked about than made to happen. Dan is six feet even and an avid tennis player, so he is in great shape. Dark hair and brown yes, a perfect nose and a gleaming smile. Dan tends to grin at almost anything which was what attracted his wife Vicky to him.

The third is Denae. Divorced and still a bit bitter about the break-up with her husband. Her husband had been cheating on her with a younger woman and eventually left her. Denae is the tallest of the four at five feet ten inches tall. Many men are intimidated by her, and her aggressive demeanor. A pretty if not beautiful face, she had become a bit overweight after the divorce. Probably one hundred and sixty pounds, but she still has a nice ass, her legs her best feature. With brown hair and brown eyes, she still garnered looks from men.

Lastly, the smallest of the four is Rebecca. At five feet three inches tall, Becca as most people call her, is extremely beautiful. Long legs for her height, and a perfect ass that she could not help but swing as she walked. Long blond locks, beautiful blue eyes, and perfect skin. Her lips are full and sensual, she had many men ask her out, but being separated and having not dated in years she never went out with any of them. Though thirty-seven, she also looks much younger. Her husband had become bored with their sex life and it was this that finally caused the separation. If she had to guess, she was fairly certain that her husband had been cheating on her.

Finally a pair of neighborhood gentlemen. James and Eric, both black, lived a couple of streets over from both Keenan and Kelly. Keenan had met them as a kid on the playground. When they were kids they often met at the park, at the basketball courts, to play basketball. James was the most talented of the three, though Keenan could hold his own. Eric was a good passer, just not the best shot of the three. James is six foot three and has a bit of a pocked mark face from his teenage years fighting a bad case of acne. Built like a linebacker, though as mentioned his face was not perfect, he still had his share of ladies after him. Eric on the other hand is quite good-looking. Darker than James, with a slim and lithe build, Eric is quieter than his friend. Eric's parents at this point, had moved out of state, and he was going to college locally. His parents still owned the house and the two young men stayed in it. As they both had swing shift jobs and went to school during the day, their lives were very full. Though like the other young guys they were out of school for the summer. Both black men had very nice masculine asses and chests that women are attracted to.

Chapter 1: Kelly

Keenan's father had married Allison when he was fourteen. She moved in and the pair immediately took to each other and Dad was glad the pair got along. It was that same year that Kelly had seen him at his house and asked if he could stop by and help her with some chores. Small repairs, as her husband was often away. Having a crush on her, he immediately said yes and helped with yard work and some other things she needed to be done around the house. Over the years she would often ask him over to help as instructed. He never minded, and never took money from her, though she often offered.

Keenan had just moved back into his house a few days earlier. Six foot three as an adult, with blond shoulder-length hair and a muscular physique, she noticed him as she came to get her mail. He was in the yard cleaning up some trash that had blown into the front of the house. "Keenan..., oh my God! It's so good to see you." She said as she walked the two houses over to his place.

"Miss Meyers..., as gorgeous as ever." He flashed her his perfect smile and she blushed in response.

"Oh..., cut it out. Hey, we are both adults now. You can call me Kelly. Okay?"

"Sure, how have you been, uh, Kelly?"

"I have been well, but I missed you around here. You were always such a big help around my house, helping with this and that..."

Keenan looked her over and could not help but notice her nipples poking through her bra and t-shirt. "Well, I have moved back in. School is out for the summer, did you need any help with anything?"

"Oh, God yes. My house is falling apart and I really could use a hand with a couple of things when you have time. Well, a whole bunch of things."

"Well..., as it so happens, I have time right now if you have the time?"

"Sure, come on over in a few minutes. Let me straighten up a little bit and then stop by."

A few minutes later Keenan rang her bell. She smiled, "Come on in. First things first..., my husband's tools are still in the garage. There is a leak under my kitchen sink." Keenan made quick work of the problem with the sink. Kelly's late husband was not very handy, but he had lots of tools. Keenan drove to the local hardware store and bought a gasket which was all the sink needed.

Over the next couple of days, Keenan helped around the house with small chores. After working for an hour or two each day Kelly invited him to sit down with her for a cup of tea. Keenan was not much of a tea drinker, especially in the summer, but he just enjoyed the time with her.

The following week, on Monday, she called him and asked him to come over for another chore. In truth, Keenan loved any excuse to see Kelly. He had his fantasies and had decided to make a move the next time she called for his help. Kelly showed him to the backyard and the fence that had seen better days. She had already bought two sections of fence to replace the broken areas. "These will work, Mrs..., I mean Kelly. I will recruit a couple of friends to help me with this, it's not a one-man job. It might be two or three weeks before the guys are available, but we will get it done."

"That's fine Keenan, you can tell them I will pay them."

"Okay, Kelly. Any other small jobs around the house I can do for you?"

"Well, for today, there are some things in the rafters in the garage. A couple of boxes that you can bring down. I just need to go through them and see what I need to keep, and what I need to throw away. Another day, if you would not mind, I need the front bathroom painted. I know you won't take any money but is there anything else I can offer you for your help?"

Keenan responded, "We'll see. I don't mind working for you, Kelly. It's not a biggie. I enjoy helping out."

"Yes, but the fence..., painting. That's a lot of work."

"No worries, Kelly."

Keenan quickly pulled down the boxes and Kelly said to him, "Let's go and have a cup of tea. I bought some biscotti that I want to try and I think, I hope, you might like them." Keenan just smiled, he did not care what she served, he just kept finding himself surreptitiously staring at her ass, or her legs, or her breasts. He had always had a crush on Kelly, and he found himself constantly adjusting himself. He was not nervous that she would catch him doing so.

The pair sat down across from each other at her smallish dining room table. Usually, their conversation was light and uncomplicated. As their chat began to lag, Keenan finally decided to make his move. "Do you mind if I ask you some personnel questions, Kelly?" As he said this he sort of reached out. He did not grab her hand, but he brought it close to hers.

If Kelly noticed she did not acknowledge his hand either by verbal response or with body language. "I guess..., it depends on the question, though."

"Questions, Kelly..."

"Okay, what did you want to ask?"

"It's been two years. I know you miss your husband, you have said as much on numerous occasions... Have you thought about..., ya know, dating or anything like that?"

For a moment Kelly hesitated. She knew what she wanted, but Keenan being so young left her hesitant as to how to answer. "First..., why do you ask, Keenan?"

Keenan could not help himself, he grinned at the older woman. "Because..., well, I have the hots for you. I guess by now you should know that. I mean..., ya know, sex."

"Keenan, I am flattered. But, you are way too young for me... Yes..., it has been a long while. David was sick the last year of his life so I am just going to say it's been a while. A long while. But, like I said, you are very young."

"For sex? I mean do all your parts work right?" Again, a big lascivious grin on his face as he continued, "Come on Kelly, I am not talking about a lifelong commitment, just some fun."

Kelly smiled and let go of a small laugh. "Okay, I get what you want. But..., like I said you are very young. It's like robbing the cradle."

Keenan stood up and in one quick motion pulled off his shirt to show off his very fit chest. His six-pack chest was amazing looking and she could not help but stare. Flexing intentionally he said, "Come on..., don't you like what you see? I know I like what I see when I look at you." Dropping his shirt on the table he then walked around the table and reached out a hand. Looking at her intently he waited for her to take his hand.

"I..., I don't know, Keenan."

"Please..., take my hand, and let's go to your bedroom." Finally, she reached out and begrudgingly took his hand. Almost dragging Kelly, he pulled her into her bedroom. Turning her he brought her into his arms and brought his lips to hers. She placed her hands on his bare chest, sort of pushing him back, but he still managed to kiss her. He was just too strong to push completely away.

Kelly kissed back for a few seconds and then more forcefully pushed him away. "Slow down, stud." Motioning her head towards the bed she said, "Sit down. Sit on the edge of the bed." He quickly did as she instructed. Though Kelly was wearing shorts for the warm summer day, Keenan was wearing flexible work pants. She climbed between his legs and smiling at him began to unbuckle his belt, and then unbuttoned his pants. "Not sure I am ready for..., but would you like me to suck your cock? I love sucking cock." Keenan did not answer but grinned at the beautiful woman as she removed his shoes and socks, then pulled down his pants. She next removed his boxers and his eight-inch cock popped out, almost slapping her in the face. "God, you are not exactly small are you?"

Again he said nothing as she grasped his cock. She could not even get her small hand, her fingers, all the way around his manhood. Without a word, she slipped her mouth down over his cock, just the tip, licking all around it. "Oh, God. That feels so good, Kelly."

The older woman grinned around his cock as she began to slide her mouth down his shaft, taking perhaps one-third of his cock into her mouth, her tongue still swirling around it. Next, she removed her mouth from his cock, pushed his shaft back, and began to lick the underside of his balls. "Mmm, you do taste good. It's been a while..., I do love sucking cock, Keenan."

At this point, Keenan felt a bit aggressive. Her tongue on his shaft was nice, but he wanted her to truly suck his cock. "My..., my cock, Kelly. Suck my cock..." Kelly grinned once more and engulfed half of his manhood, moving her mouth up and down. Deeper and deeper she engulfed his manhood. Keenan watched his cock disappear into her face. He never expected it, no woman had ever done this before, the beautiful older woman swallowed his cock. She did not quite take it all, all but a few fractions of an inch were in her mouth. Her throat. She choked some, but Keenan could see, could feel, that she was very good at this. He realized she knew what she was doing, and loved it. "Jesus..., yes, suck my cock."

Kelly released his cock, pumping with her right hand and looking up into his eyes said, "You like that? You do have a nice cock."

"God..., yes. You are very good at this."

Still grinning she cupped his balls with her hand, and then slipped her mouth once again down onto his cock. Keenan then lay back..., fell back onto the bed, as the beautiful woman went to work. Up and down, smacking and slurping sounds filled the room along with Keenan's moans. Now increasing her speed, swallowing each time she forced her mouth down onto his cock as it penetrated her throat. Faster and faster, her tongue swirling around his cock, touching his frenulum to increase his pleasure.

Keenan then blurted out, "G-God, fuck Kelly. Fuck I am going to cum. I am going to spray your mouth. Is that..., is that okay?" Kelly did not respond, she just moved even faster up and down on his cock. Then she felt him twitch, felt his cock get ready to squirt his spunk into her mouth. Kelly pulled back as he finally released, "Oh..., fuck yes. God, baby. I am cumming Kelly. Y-yes feels so good..." Spray after spray of his cum shot into her mouth, but somehow she had no problem swallowing every drop of his release. Keenan had never felt anything like it, and though more than a few girls in college had sucked his cock, this blow job was the best he had ever felt. Kelly was like a professional at giving head.

Kelly removed her mouth from his cock, licking her lips in the process. "Okay, lover," a bit of sarcasm with that comment. "Now finish up your chores." A grin on her face as she licked her lips and smiled at the much younger man.

Keenan grinned, quickly dressed, and walked over to Kelly. "I at least want another kiss, gorgeous," he said with a grin on his face. He walked over to her and allowed him to pull her into his arms.

His naked chest was pressed against her, and he kissed her passionately. Kelly responded in kind. After a full half minute, their mouths separated, Kelly still in his arms. "God, where did you learn to kiss like that," she said as the pair broke their clutch. She waved her hand in front of her face indicating that she felt the kiss was very hot. "Keenan, you do know how to kiss..., and I think you are hot. But, I am not ready..., I don't know... I am not ready for a sexual relationship. I mean..., maybe eventually."

That was all he needed to hear. That he still might have a chance to have sex with this beautiful woman. If she only wanted to give him blow jobs for now, that was fine with him.

Chapter 2: The Wrench

Tuesday evening Keenan found an excuse to stop by Kelly's house. He said he needed to borrow one of her late husband's tools, which was true, but he could drop by anytime. He just wanted to see how she reacted in front of the other ladies.

Kelly let him in and he went through the kitchen to the garage. He grabbed the wrench he needed and then quietly reentered the house, eavesdropping on the ladies in the kitchen. One thing he was surprised about, was how attractive Becca and Vicky were. He did not expect that. Denae he knew and always thought she was attractive if just a bit overweight.