Neighborly Ch. 02

Story Info
Married couple learns to love the new dynamic.
6.1k words
4.65
424.8k
758

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/12/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fan spinning above me seemed foreign, as did everything else in the room. I blinked my eyes open in a daze. I knew I was in my own home, in my own bed, but something wasn't quite right.

I looked to my left and Ashley was absent, sexually disheveled bedding in her place. I heard the commotion of pots and pans and breakfast sizzle emanating from the kitchen, but I made no attempt to investigate. I glanced at her nightstand and saw the package of birth control, opened, tabs missing. I cringed, and shook my head groggily as the sounds and images of the previous night ran through my mind. Moments ago I was certain it was all a dream. Realizing now at the onset of the reality, it felt more apt to call it a waking nightmare.

My neighbor had fucked my wife. Richard was a good man, and kind. He was also big, and black, and massively hung. I sat in witness as he bombarded Ashley with a blissful onslaught of powerful orgasms. Their first sexual romp was relatively quick. She was waiting for him on our bed, naked and willing. He mounted her sensually - eventually stuffing his enormous cock deep into her pussy. Mere minutes later she came with sexual ferocity, her entire body convulsing as waves of pleasure hijacked her nervous system. It was like nothing I'd ever seen. When she finally recovered Richard took her from behind, pounding Ashley with passion, eventually roaring and emptying his massive black balls deep into her womanhood. I came at the sight of it, spewing my own eruption across my lap as another man unleashed himself into my wife.

I thought that would be the end of it. I thought that singularly taboo moment, another man cumming in my wife, would douse this inexplicable flame of marriage altering exploration. I was wrong. I bore witness to another lust fueled session of interracial, extramarital sex, even cumming again at the sexual napalm occurring in front of me. Ashley rode atop him, beneath him, on her side, on her back. Her beautiful white breasts bouncing, responding to his powerful thrusts, her perfect milky ass shaking and jiggling as his onyx tube invaded her succulent, welcoming pussy. Her sopping wet sex clung to his large black organ as if it was destined to be penetrated by it.

As they mated their verbal exchanges grew bold. With each passing position, with each passing orgasm, their dialogue would enter realms of more extreme taboo, more incendiary sexual fuel. The memory of it crushed me, but somehow that same recollection caused my dick to harden.

My wife's blissful moans and groans escaping through her naughty words, "Mmm... Richard... I love your big cock." she would kiss him deeply after she said it, giving in to the moment.

Richard, to his credit, avoided disrespecting me, but in the heat of their more passionate exchanges certain truths escaped - despite the attempted bizarre decorum.

Ashley gazed downward, past her swaying tits, watching with bitten lip as his massive black cock plunged in and out of her. Richard would speak, "You like watching that?"

Ashley would moan and nod in response. Richard joined her in looking down at their colliding sexes, continuing to stir her passion "I love watching that married pussy take it all." Ashley moaned louder, and clawed into his back as he picked up speed. Her pleasure was undeniable "Ohh! Oh God! Richarddd! I can't believe you're fucking meee!" I looked on in aroused horror as Richard's massive black balls slapped against the lily rear of my wife. His mammoth organ plunged in and out of her, coated in a lathery cream of her cum. She continued to groan out her compliments through her writhing. "It's so... I can't... believe... how good it feels... Don't stoppp!!" They both exploded in delirious pleasure as they came, once again, in powerful unison.

That's the last thing I remembered from the evening.

Come to think of it, I don't even remember how I made my way to the bed. The last memory I have is erupting and then slumping back into the chair. Reality slipping away as I blacked out into a slumber.

Looking about my empty bedroom I had a hard time reconciling it all. How could I have let this happen? My wife was taken by another man last night, a man with a penis and body that was much more masculine than my own. I prided myself in being open minded on all things. I respected marriage while simultaneously recognizing its inherent flaws when contrasted against our programming as humans. Was my mind so open that I accidentally approached this idea too far separated from my vows as a husband? Why didn't Ashley put a stop to it? Did she not respect me as a man, as a lover?

No. That couldn't be it. We had great sex, a lot of it. I made her orgasm almost regularly... It was clear and evident over many years that I knew how to satisfy her. I thought back on the 'sexcapades' we had on our honeymoon, but my mind couldn't help itself, and a comparison to Richard was drawn. Another image of Ashley's body racked by mind blowing orgasm flashed across my eyes, massive black cock embedded inside of her pussy.

My mind began to race, and I suddenly felt a panic. For a moment I felt like we... like I... had made a horrible mistake. Our marriage would never be the same. Another deviant image flashed through my head, Richard's large shaft penetrating Ashley once again, her body writhing in incredible pleasure as he invaded her sex, her moans as clear as day. If it was such a terrible mistake than why did it excite me so, even now after the reality of it had occurred in this very bed?

Richard himself had said that many other couples explore things like this, that other husbands enjoy the outrageous taboo of witnessing their wife experience a larger man. I knew better than to believe that outright, but after experiencing this arousal, this inexplicably strong arousal...

Before I had time to further ponder our new reality the bedroom door creaked open. I looked up to see Ashley slowly entering, a tray of bacon, coffee, and orange juice in hand. She looked positively radiant, her entire aura seemingly glowing as she smiled at me. Her hair was perfectly kept, flowing down to her shoulders. She was only dressed in a short sleeved shirt and some linen shorts, but she looked beautiful nonetheless. There was a hint of embarrassment in her eyes as she spoke, "Good morning..." she glanced over at the clock on the nightstand, nervously, "Oops. I mean good afternoon."

She moved to the side of the bed and placed the tray down across my stomach, allowing me immediate access to my breakfast. Before I could offer my thanks she interrupted me. "We... s-should probably talk about last night." she stammered, clearly feeling some uncertainty. Clearing thinking of nothing else the entire morning.

Ashley sat down next to me, her large breasts bouncing under her bra-less shirt as her tush hit the bed cushion. Absurdly, my dick stirred at the sight of it. Even after the events of last night I found her relentlessly attractive. Another perverse mental image flashed through my mind, this time of Richards mouth suckling on my wife's large tits.

Reality slipped back in as Ashley grabbed my attention. She brushed her hair behind her ear, smiling at me "Hi." she said.

I took a reluctant bite of bacon, and returned her pleasantry with a mouth full of food. "Hi." I replied, chewing. I really didn't know how to act around her at this moment in time. My feelings were beyond conflicted, confused.

She prodded more, clearly overwhelmed with discomfort "Are you going to talk to me?" There were a mix of emotions in her eyes. I saw fear, I saw love, I saw that same confusion that I was experiencing.

I took another bite of bacon, this time following it with a gulp of orange juice, awkward in reply, "Yea babe - Of course."

She rested her hand on my thigh, asking with noticeable hesitation, "Are you... mad at me?"

I shook my head, and thought about it for a moment.

Was I? My wife had willingly slept with another man, but I was there for it. I was the one, in a short sighted erotic fog, that allowed it to happen.

I finally found my voice, replying, "No baby. No... I'm just. I don't know." I paused, long. She waited patiently, her hand still resting on my thigh. I looked at her, continuing, "I'm confused. I'm mad... at myself."

She responded with nervous energy, "Don't be! There's no reason to be mad! We are here in this bed, married, and in love with each other. I've been thinking about how lucky we are all morning. We are so comfortable and so open with each other. We just had some naughty fun, like a lot of married couples. Are you regretting it? Do you want to try another girl? We could do that."

She was speaking quickly, nerves controlling her cadence. It was clear she was experiencing some conflicting feelings, and her reassurance and offering was her own attempt as assuaging any lingering doubts she might have had - but she wasn't necessarily wrong. I refused to believe that the past few months of foreplay all occurred in a cloud of bad judgement. There was very real eroticism to it all, and during the entire thing feelings were expressed openly and honestly - between all parties. It really did just seem like something adults might do, some dangerous, naughty, sexual fun. Still, there were some very real consequences that needed to be dealt with. But the thought of another girl was the furthest thing from my mind, and I also wasn't completely willing to buy in on the concept that 'a lot' of married couples did things like this.

I replied, mirroring my thoughts, "What? Ash, no. It's not that, I don't want anyone else. I just doubt many married couples do anything like that." I shook my head in resignation.

Ashley made a face hinting at disagreement, and reached for her phone. She tapped a couple words and handed it to me.

The images on the screen were shocking, erotic, and bountiful. Seemingly hundreds of pictures of different couples, wives, other men, black men. Husbands photographing their wives enjoying much larger men.

My wife's voice chimed in, meekly. "They say it's the biggest sexual fantasy for married couples. It's getting more and more popular too. It's called cuckolding, or hotwifing, or swinging." she paused, and then continued again "I've been researching it all morning."

I looked up at her, "Why?"

She blushed, "I don't know... I guess I just wanted some... reassurance, or, confirmation. Last night was... exciting, and it seemed so... natural." The shade of red on her blushing cheeks continued to deepen. "I don't know. I just knew we couldn't be the only ones who had experienced something like that... and sure enough. It's everywhere."

I didn't know how to react to any of this, but the combination of the erotic photos on the screen and my wife's bold words caused my dick to begin to harden.

I finally found my voice, "I can't believe what I'm hearing." My face was flush, and my boxers were tenting.

Ashley noticed.

I saw a smile appear on her lips, and she reached for me. "Mmm. He's excited is he? I thought after that beating you gave him last night he'd need a couple days off."

She quickly reached her hand into my shorts, grabbing my shaft. I groaned and titled my head back. I couldn't believe wife had noticed my masturbatory marathon as I watched Richard pound her. A part of me was thankful, relieved, that she was finally touching me, and not another man.

I managed a delirious "I can't believe any of this. I can't believe we did it."

Ashley exposed me, stretching my shorts down. I glanced down and saw her hand pumping away at my manhood. I wondered what she thought of it now that she had experienced a much larger man. She spoke softly in reply, almost teasing. "I know baby. It was so crazy, so naughty." she nibbled sexily at my earlobe, causing my balls to boil at a rapid pace. "But it was hot, and I know we both had fun."

I clenched the sheets, melting back into the bed. My wife reached into her top and pulled out one of her breasts, resting it on my face and lips. I instinctively began slurping and kissing her nipples as she jerked me off. I found some room to speak in between kisses, my arousal providing me with the bravado I needed to ask about the night.

"So how good was it, really?" I managed, throatily. It was a stupid question - dangerous and loaded.

I glanced up beyond her smothering breast and saw her bite her lip, she nodded. "It was amazing..." She looked down at my dick, pumping even faster as she admitted her pleasure.

"I felt so... full. I never knew it could feel like that..." She continued pumping, my dick strained, impossibly hard.

"It turned me on so much that you were there. I can't explain it. When he was in me and I looked over and saw you watching. I felt so sexy. I felt like the naughtiest girl in the world."

Feeling emboldened, she asked, "Did you like watching me?"

I nodded immediately, I didn't care anymore. "Yes... It was surreal. You looked beautiful."

She smiled, looking relieved, her cheeks blushing again.

I pressed her thoughts, probing for more. "Would you... Do you want... to do it again?"

She stuttered, but continued stroking my sex. "No, I-Uh, I... don't know... Would you want me too?"

I knew she would want to, and a crazed part of me wanted to see her in that position again, but I knew we needed to be careful. "I... don't know."

Ashley leaned in to kiss me, sensing I was getting near to cumming "I always knew you were a bit of a voyeur." she leaned down and began whispering in my ear.

"Cum for me baby."

My mind wandered back to last night, specifically Richard's roar as he pumped his seed into Ashley, my wife's eyes rolling back into her head as she came harder than I thought possible, all over another man's big cock.

I erupted, spurting what seed I had remaining onto her hand and my stomach. She stroked me to completion, and then gave me a kiss on the cheek. "I love you." she said.

"I love you too."

A few hours had passed and Ashley and myself were snuggled on our couch watching television. With a bit more time behind me I realized the situation wasn't as dire as I had originally thought. If anything, I found myself even more relentlessly attracted to my wife than before. Seeing her uninhibited and freely enjoying herself on a heightened sexual level was something that I'll never forget. She was nestled on my lap and I kept stealing glances at her, soaking in her beauty, it was almost as if there was an entirely new woman resting on me, and I loved her.

I found myself needing to use the restroom. I tapped Ashley's butt, motioning her off of my lap. As i walked to the powder room I noticed a piece of torn paper on the floor, right next to the front door. Someone had slid a note inside. Upon picking it up I read the words, 'I just wanted to thank both of you for a wonderful evening, that was the most fun I've had in years.'

I walked back over to Ashley and placed it in her lap, "Someone left this note for us, I wonder who?" I offered, sarcastically, and returned to the bathroom.

Whilst inside I decided to text Richard. I assumed he may be wondering how we were both handling the aftermath.

'Thanks for the note, talk soon.'

A mere moment passed before the reply.

'Everything OK?'

I shook my head, another emotional aftershock, this new reality once again smacking me over my head. I thought on a reply.

'Everything is OK. A bit strange this morning, trying to wade through the circumstance, but we are happy and OK.'

A waited a moment before existing the bathroom, and another reply came.

'Sounds like a completely normal reaction, just communicate with her. My door is open whenever you want to talk. Thanks again. Shes an incredibly beautiful and sexual woman - and you are an extremely lucky man.'

On that much, I think, we could agree. I decided to poke some fun at him.

'After last night, I'd say you are as well.' I smirked as I hit send, shaking my head once again in absurd amusement.

An immediate reply, which was a laugh, and a thumbs up emoticon.

The easy line of communication between Richard and myself was another weight lifted off my shoulders. My mood continued to improve as the day went on.

The next morning, as I was leaving for work, I ran into him in the hall. Our conversation was brief, as he too was headed out to a meeting, but I decided to invite him over for the game on Sunday. I didn't want to make it seem like we were avoiding him, even though I think a part of me wanted to.

"I'll be there." he accepted, as we stepped into the elevator.

It was silent for a moment, but then he continued, "Really glad everything's alright with you two, but I knew from the first time I met you guys that you had a strong relationship. That was really half of the reason I was comfortable even discussing it with you."

He paused again, and then asked, cautiously, "Did you have a good time?"

I chuckled, and replied, "Everything that's been conditioned in me says I shouldn't have, but for some reason... Yeah, I got a huge kick out of watching her."

Richard's face relaxed even further, smiling.

"That's fucking great man. Unfortunately society programs us to think certain ways, but what happened the other night was simply human nature running its course."

He stuttered, catching himself, "...That being said, just so we're clear. I'm operating under the assumption that experience was a one time thing. I don't want you thinking that I'd simply expect something like that to happen again..."

I interrupted him, "Richard, seriously. No worries there man. I think I know you well enough to know that you don't take things for granted."

He patted my back as we walked out of the building, "Appreciate you, John. See you later."

I nodded, and we went our separate ways.

I arrived home later that evening to find Ashley preparing dinner in the kitchen. My nose hit by a delicious scent as soon as I walked through the door. After we exchanged an embrace and kiss hello we sat down for dinner. She was quiet at first, but eventually spoke.

"I ran into Richard in the hall earlier." she blushed.

"Oh?" I replied, taking another bite of my peas, remaining visibly calm but immediately feeling excited at the thought of them interacting.

"How did that go?" I asked, finally.

She turned her typical shade of embarrassed red, "Fine... He asked me how I was."

I laughed, "Yeah? What did you say."

She chuckled, easing the tension some, "I said I was fine."

"Fine, huh? Nothing was said about..."

She interjected, "Yeah... he asked me if I had fun."

"And?" I said, looking up at her as I took a sip of water, washing down a bite of pasta.

She blushed even deeper, "I told him I did."

"Good... Good to be honest." I took another bite. "...Did he say anything else?"

Her tone turned more cautious.

"We talked a bit, he seemed worried about b-birth control, made sure I was using some." she stuttered, admitting to the next bit. "He said he didn't mean to... you know, inside of me - he just got lost in the moment."

My dick jumped to full hardness, absurdly. I only nodded, not giving it away.

Sensing my discomfort, but not my arousal, she continued - moving away from the awkward reality of pregnancy risk, "He also said that I'm lucky to have you."

"Oh?" That piqued my interest. "Hows that?"

Her tone changed, and she spoke more seriously, "He said it takes a strong man to be confident enough to allow his wife to explore her sexuality, you know, beyond the normal boundaries. That it takes a loving husband to find pleasure in his wife's pleasure, that sort of thing..." She paused, and continued, "I think he's right."

I simply nodded again, unsure of how to process that, cautious but absorbing the logic of the statement. I replied, "Did he flirt with you much?"

12