Neighbors Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jessy19
jessy19
2,741 Followers

Ben blushed.

Abel and Julie finally broke their kiss and Julie's face was red as her brother stared at her. Abel smiled proudly and went back to Yvette. Ben slowly went back to Julie. He grabbed her hands and held them in his. "I love you Julie."

She put her arms around him and held him close to her. "I love you too. I liked watching you and Yvette kiss."

Ben touched her face. "I liked the way you looked kissing Abel."

"I think they are ready to head to the bedroom," Yvette said teasingly.

Ben and Julie laughed and held each other. "I know I'm ready," Julie said softly.

"Me too," Ben agreed.

* * *

Ben helped Julie out of the hot tub and wrapped a huge towel them both. She shivered from the cool air that hit her skin. Ben put his arms around his sister kissing her deeply. Abel and Yvette got out and dried each other up as well.

"Just follow us," Yvette said as she held Abel's hand. They walked into the house and the siblings followed them.

The four went upstairs and Abel opened up their parents' bedroom door. He turned on the lights and Ben and Julie gasped at the beautiful room. It was a big bedroom with large windows and the bed was so incredible. It was big, had to be a king sized bed with dark blue silk sheets and fluffy pillows.

"This room is all yours to share you first time with your brother," Yvette told Julie.

Julie felt her knees shaky. "Thank you."

"Now, wait, you can have this room but only in one condition," Abel said.

Julie and Ben waited for his response.

He smirked and Yvette giggled. "Well you have to let me and Yvette watch you two."

Ben looked at Julie for her approval. He wanted to make sure she didn't mind the siblings watch them make love. "Do you want them to watch us?" Ben asked his sister.

Julie hesitated at first. She had always wanted her first time to be private and discreet, yet the fact that Yvette and Abel would watch and maybe coach them was hot. "I don't mind if they do," She finally answered.

"Good, then feel free to start whenever you want. We have all night," Abel said. He and Yvette took a seat on a small dark red velvet loveseat.

Julie stood in front of her brother. They were both still very naked. Ben put his arms around her tiny waist and they began to share a long wet kiss. His hands went from her lower back to her firm buttocks. He gently squeezed them and heard her moan softly into his kiss.

"Are you sure you ready for this baby?" Ben asked his sister.

Julie nodded. "Yes I am. I mean I'm kind of scared but I know I am ready."

Ben took Julie by her hands and walked her over to the bed. Julie sat down and stared up at her brother. Ben stroked her hair and touched her face. "You are so beautiful sis. I feel so lucky to have this chance, to be with you."

"I love you. I can't think of anyone else I'd rather do this with. I know you won't be one to fuck me and leave me."

"You know I won't. I'll always be around baby."

He leaned down to kiss her once again and felt her soft little hand grab his cock and slowly stroke it. Ben moaned into his sister's kiss and put his hands on her shoulders. "Lay back Julie," he ordered her.

Julie's eyes never left her brothers. She let her body fall back on the silky sheets that felt so good against her naked skin. She stood in front of her, slowly leaning down and placing kisses on her neck and moving down to her chest and flat tummy. Julie could feel her brother's lips exploring her teen body and giving her feel sweet sensations all over.

"Do you like the way he kisses your body Julie?" Yvette asked.

Julie took one look at the dark haired girl and her brother. Yvette was now sitting on Abel's lap and he had one finger inside of her pussy, slowly finger fucking her as they watched her and Ben get it on.

"Mmm yes!" Julie moaned.

Ben kissed her lower tummy and with his tongue came back up to her breasts. He could see his sister's erect nipples just yearning to be sucked on. He took one nipple into his mouth and gently sucked on it while his fingers played with Julie's other nipple. Julie squirmed underneath her brother's strong body. He took turns sucking, licking and gently biting on her aching nipples. She could feel her pussy drenched now as her ran his hands up and down her body while sucking her nipples.

"Are you getting wet Julie?" Abel asked her.

Julie moaned in excitement.

"You ready for me to pop your cherry sis?" Ben asked taking one of her nipples out of his mouth.

Julie nodded and kissed her brother once again. She knew Abel and Yvette were going to witness the entire thing and she didn't mind. She couldn't wait for them to see her brother pop her cherry and make her a woman.

"I'm so ready bro. Can you feel how wet I am?"

Ben moved his hand down between his sister's legs and placed it on her pussy. She was so wet that her juices seeped between his fingers. "Oooh yes I feel you baby. You're all wet for me."

Julie blushed. She felt Ben get her legs and spread them wide. She raised herself up on her elbows and saw his hard cock throbbing and ready to be inside of her. He positioned himself between her legs and she felt the sharp pain of his cock stabbing at her tiny opening ready to slide in her.

"Owww," Julie whimpered.

"I'm sorry baby," Ben said leaning down to kiss her, to comfort her.

"It's going to hurt at first Julie, but then you'll see it'll feel really good," Yvette said from across the room.

Julie smiled and relaxed letting her brother take charge. Ben grabbed his cock and kept poking at his sister's opening. After a few seconds he felt the tip of his cock slide in. She felt incredibly tight and so warm. He moved his cock in more feeling every inch slide into his sister's tiny pussy. He could feel the wet warm walls of her pussy as he slid in more of his cock. Julie closed her eyes trying to shut out the pain. She knew eventually it would feel good but at that moment the pain was pretty bad.

Ben finally got his cock all the way inside of Julie's pussy. He could feel his balls pressed up against her ass. He was really deep inside of her and could feel Julie's pussy pulsating. He didn't move at first. He stared at his sister and watched her slowly open her eyes. "I'm in you now Julie. All the way in you. Can you feel my cock in you?"

"Uh huh, yes I feel it," Julie whispered.

Ben began to move in and out of his sister slowly letting her get used to his cock being inside of her. He put his hands on her hips keeping her still underneath him. Julie's legs were spread wide giving her brother full access of her virgin pussy. She could feel her brother's cock sliding in and out and her pain slowly began to fade. She was now sensing pleasure with each thrust of Ben's cock.

"Ooh mmm." Yvette moaned and Julie turned to see the dark haired girl was now sitting on her brother's cock watching Ben taking Julie's virginity.

Julie looked into Ben's eyes and he looked so excited and turned on. He began to grunt louder as he moved faster in and out of her. Julie wrapped her legs around Ben's waist pulling him closer to her and making sure he was as deep as he could get.

"Julie you feel so good! So tight, so hot!" Ben exclaimed thrusting his hips.

"This is feeling good, mmmm!" Julie moaned licking her lips.

"Yeah you like that Julie? You like the way your brother's cock feels inside of you?" Abel asked as Yvette bounced up and down his cock.

"Yes!" Julie whined.

"Fuck her faster," Yvette begged in a breathless voice.

Ben moved faster now ramming his cock inside his sister. Julie let out a loud yelp of pleasure. The harder and faster he moved, the more she liked getting fucked. Julie could feel her brother's cock piercing at her hard and making her loose. Ben was groaning and he began to break a sweat. Julie could see sweat on his hard chest dripping down his body.

"Oh God! Sis oh baby I love you," Ben murmured looking at his sister with loving eyes.

Julie was moaning softly now enjoying herself even more. She smiled up at her brother," I love you too. You're turning me into a woman,your woman."

Ben felt his heart racing and could feel his balls swelling up full of cum ready to spurt inside of his sister. He knew it wouldn't be long until he came in her. Julie felt her brother move his hand down and rub her clit hard. Each stroke of his finger gave her a more intense feeling. She took one last look at Yvette riding Abel's cock and then she felt it. She was going to orgasm on her brother's cock. Julie gasped and before she could even yell out her pleasure, she began to cum.

Ben was moving in and out of his sister and suddenly felt her pussy constrict. She was trembling so beautifully underneath him. Her pink nipples were pert and she had her mouth opened trying to scream out her pleasure.

"Are you cumming baby?" Ben asked breathlessly continuing to pump his cock in her.

Julie finally let out a loud sexy moan letting him know she was climaxing. Her lower lip quivered from the wonderful delight and she shut her eyes tight as they fluttered. Ben did one hard thrust into his sister and heard her yelp again. He felt his balls ready to drain out his big load of cum. He was so ready to cum in her and make his sister take his cum.

"Ahhhh Julie! I'm cumming!" He groaned and felt a hard shot of sperm shoot out of his cock.

Julie almost jolted feeling her brother's sperm violently shooting inside of her. She could feel the warm strings of her brother's cum as they entered her. Ben stayed inside of his sister until the last shot of cum spurt out. His body quivered from his orgasm and he slowly let himself fall on top of his sister. Julie could feel her brother getting soft inside of her and then slowly exiting her. He lay on top of her and she held him in her arms. Their hearts were racing so fast.

"Arrrrggghhhh fuck!" Julie heard Yvette scream out.

Ben got off his sister and sat up slowly watching Yvette cum on her brother's cock. Yvette tossed her head back and Abel began to move his hips while she came. His balls were slapping against her ass and he was fucking her hard until he too came to an orgasm.

Ben and Julie watched the siblings fuck just like they had watched them fuck. It was exciting knowing they were not the only people on earth who liked incest. Julie never felt more happy or comfortable around anyone else in her entire life. Ben knew that this was definitely the beginning of a really good friendship.

Ben and Julie continued to watch. Yvette slowly got off her brother's cock and kissed him deeply. Abel put his hands on his sister's ass while he continued to kiss her. Finally, after a long wet kiss, the siblings turned to Ben and Julie looking happier than ever.

Yvette's eyes widened and she smiled. "Julie you're bleeding," she said happily.

Julie looked down and realized she had blood between her legs and looked over at Ben's cock, which was lightly coated in blood too. She gasped and had a frightened face.

"Don't worry, it's totally normal. I bled too the first time I had sex with Abel. Your brother popped your cherry, that's all."

Julie looked at Ben and he had a surprise look on his face. "You really made me a woman," Julie said leaning over to kiss him.

Ben moaned. "God that's sexy! I really did pop your cherry sis."

Julie blushed. "Yes you did. I loved it. I'm so glad I waited my first time to be with you. I love you."

Ben put his arms around her and held her in his arms. "I love you sis."

After a few seconds of silence, Abel spoke out. "Ahem. I think it's shower time here. And plus we have to put these sheets in the washer before our parents get home."

"I'm sorry about the sheets," Ben apologized.

"It's ok Ben. Sheets can be washed no problem. I'm just glad you got to get your sister's cherry."

Ben smiled. "So am I." He said squeezing Julie's hand.

"Well, you guys can shower in our parents shower or you can use mine or Abel's. We got three showers," Yvette said standing up slowly.

"We'll go ahead and use your parents since we are already in this room," Julie answered.

"That's fine. You can sleep here too if you want. I'll just get you new bed sheets."

Julie's mouth felt so dry from moaning so much. She was excited since she knew she would be sleeping with her brother in the same bed, naked. They would sleep together all night long, fully nude. She had a feeling they probably wouldn't sleep. She hoped her brother's hands would continue to explore every inch of her body.

* * *

Once Yvette and Abel left the room, Julie and Ben were alone. "Did you want to shower first?" Ben asked politely.

"Yeah I guess, unless you want to shower with me?" Julie boldly stated.

Ben's cock hardened again. "Y-yeah I'd love to shower with you sis."

Julie began to walk slowly and very seductively to the shower. Ben followed his sexy sister and watched her little ass move up and down as she walked. Julie turned the knob and the water came spouting out. She made sure to put it nice and warm. She felt her brother put his arms around her and hold her pressing her body against his.

"You are so hot sis. I can't believe you let me be your first," Ben whispered in her ear.

"I'm glad I did it with you. I feel so alive now."

He kissed her cheek and she turned to give her brother a long wet sensual kiss on his lips. Ben put his hands on Julie's breasts gently squeezing them. His fingers found her nipples and lightly rubbed them.

"Mmm, we better take a shower, or else we might get messy again," Julie said playfully.

"We can always get messy in the shower sis," Ben replied with a wicked grin on his face.

"I wouldn't mind that."

Once in the shower, Julie felt her hair get soaked from the water that showered her and her brother. Ben massaged Julie's scalp and saw her close her eyes. He looked down and felt his cock harden as he saw her wet naked body.

"Remember when mom and dad use to make us take a bath together?" Ben asked as he continued to massage Julie's scalp.

Julie giggled. "Yes. I hated bathing with you, you always threw water at me and once you got soap in my eyes."

"I know I did. I'm sorry."

"It's ok. We were kids. Now we are older and understand one another better."

"We sure do. I never thought I'd be bathing with you like this."

Julie opened her eyes and put her arms around her brother. "This feels so wonderful Ben. Being here with you, like this, being able to share my first time with you, it's all so wonderful."

Ben leaned down to kiss his sister. "I love you Julie. I love you so much."

"Have sex with me again Ben. Here in the shower," Julie implored.

Ben didn't need to be asked again. He picked her up and put her against the wall. Julie wrapped her legs around him. She could feel him poking at her opening trying to find the sweet warm hole he had already stuck his cock in once before.

Ben didn't struggle keeping Julie up against the wall, since she was so small and petite. He felt his aching cock searching for her opening until finally his cock slipped in slowly. She still felt tight and so warm.

"I love the way you feel inside of me bro. Put it in really deep!" Julie cried out.

"Yes! Julie you're so tight, you'll always be tight for me right sis?"

"I will! I don't want to sleep around with tons of guys."

Ben moved his cock fast in and out of his sister's aching pussy. She moaned with each thrust and never took her eyes off him. His cock was invading her pussy once again and Julie figured by the end of the weekend she was going to love having sex with her brother so much, it was going to be hard to sneak around at home.

Ben was fucking his sister slowly at first and then moved faster. She was still very tight and so warm. She moaned softly and Ben grunted each time his would thrust his cock in and out of her. He leaned down and put one of Julie's nipples in his mouth sucking on it and biting gently. Julie closed her eyes and smiled. He was such a wonderful lover, had she known this, she would have slept with him a long time ago instead of denying the slight attraction she felt for her brother.

"Julie, I know I'm going cum...again...hmmmmggghhh," Ben groaned slowing down.

Julie kissed him hard and slid her tongue in his mouth. She could feel him breathing hard and he moaned in her kiss. "Cum for me bro. Cum in me!"

Ben felt his cum spurting out into Julie's cunt. It hurt some since he'd been cumming almost all night long, but then again it felt so damn good. "Owww oooh mmmm!" Ben moaned as he finished cumming.

"Are you Ok?" Julie asked concerned.

"Yeah, I'm fine. It's just that I've cum so much...it kinda hurts now."

"It was so good Ben. I think we need to take a break, get some rest and then tomorrow will be another day."

Ben slowly slipped his cock out of his sister's pussy and put her down. "Yeah let's get some rest. I know I'll want you more than ever again tomorrow."

Julie hugged her brother and kissed him softly. "Now wash me up because I'm dirty," she teased.

Ben grabbed the soap and began to lather it in a small washcloth ready to bathe his sister.

* * *

Abel and Yvette had finished their shower and lay in bed talking later on that night. "Hmm so do you think we can get these two on camera?" Yvette asked her brother.

"I think we can, I mean we got them to fuck didn't we? I'd love to have them on camera."

"Me too. I'd like to watch them fuck on camera while you eat my pussy or fuck me," Yvette whispered kissing her brother's lips.

"I'll bring out the camera tomorrow and see if we can get them to perform for the camera."

"I can't wait."

to be continued...

jessy19
jessy19
2,741 Followers
12