Neighbors Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jessy19
jessy19
2,742 Followers

Julie watched the pretty brunette begin to take turns sucking on her tits. Her red lips clung tightly to each nipple as she sucked on it. Their eyes met. Yvette let Julie's nipple slip out between her lips and went back up to kiss her. They began to make out passionately.

Yvette gently pushed Julie down on the bed and climbed on top of her. She straddled her and knelt over her. She began trailing kisses down Julie's body making sure not to miss a spot. Julie was mesmerized. She never thought of being with another girl. The thought of it was gross but now she was enjoying Yvette's kisses and touch.

Yvette made her way down to Julie's tummy and licked her way back up. She stared into Julie's innocent eyes. "You are so beautiful Julie. I have to admit I had a crush on you when I first saw you. I couldn't help myself. You have a really nice body."

Julie blushed. No girl had ever talked to her like that. She ran her fingers through Yvette's hair and stared into her eyes. "I am slowly developing a crush on you."

Yvette laughed softly and moaned. "Oh really? Hmm now what would Ben say about that? I think he'd be jealous."

Julie smiled. "Yeah he would."

Yvette stared at Julie's breast and pressed her body down on Julie. Their breasts touched each other's and once again the girls kissed as they squirmed on the bed. Yvette broke their long wet kiss and gasped for air. "Damn Julie, you're really turning me on! I wasn't into girls but fuck you might turn me into a lesbian."

Julie raised a brow. "Now what would Abel say about that?"

Yvette shrugged and licked her lips. "I don't know. He would probably be very pissed."

The girls giggled and continue to share soft kisses. Yvette held on to Julie's hands and stared into her eyes. "You know, I wish I had a cock so I could fuck you. But I don't, so instead, I'm going to do what I've wanted to do ever since I saw you."

Julie looked puzzled. "What?"

"I'm going to eat your pussy."

Julie gasped but wasn't able to fight her off. Yvette quickly moved down between Julie's legs. Julie felt Yvette spread her pussy lips open and her tongue touched her clit. Julie jerked a bit. Yvette's warm breath was on her pussy turning her on more. She clamped her lips on Julie's swollen clit and sucked on it hard. Julie moaned loudly almost forgetting that Ben was still in the house.

Yvette's mouth felt so good on her clit. She began teasing it, flicking it fast with her tongue and sucking on it. Julie raised herself up on her elbows and watched the pretty girl eating her pussy out. Their eyes met again. Yvette took her mouth away from Julie's pussy for a second.

"Oh my! You taste as delicious as I thought you would. I could eat your pussy all night long. Ben is a lucky guy."

Julie's heart raced. She wanted more than anything for Yvette to make her cum. She couldn't wait to cum on a girls face and have a girl drink her honey. Julie was hornier than ever she grabbed the back of Yvette's head and pushed it back to her pussy. Yvette giggled and stared up at her again.

"Gee, if you want your pussy eaten out, you don't have to be so rough with me."

"Oh please make me cum!" Julie begged.

"You want me to taste your cum Julie?" Yvette asked in a seductive tone.

"Y-yes! Please!"

"Tell me Julie. Tell me to eat your pussy."

Julie felt as if she was being tortured. She didn't say anything, instead she grabbed Yvette's hair and tried to push her back again to her pussy.

Yvette refused. "No, no, no. I told you to tell me Julie. I want to hear you say it." With that, Yvette slipped a finger inside of Julie's pussy. Julie's body jumped up slightly. She moved her hips enjoying the feel of Yvette's finger.

"P-please! Taste me." Julie said.

"No tell me to eat your pussy," Yvette argued sliding yet another finger inside of Julie.

Julie was breathless. She felt dirty for telling a girl to do it but she wanted more than anything to cum. "Eat my pussy. Taste my cum!" Julie finally screamed out.

"There! Now that's what I wanted to hear," Yvette said cheerfully. She went back to enjoying the taste of Julie's wet pussy.

Julie squirmed on the bed. Yvette's delightful mouth was licking and sucking on all the right spots. But once again Yvette stopped and looked up at Julie. Julie groaned in agony.

"Finish me off...please!" Julie urged.

Yvette smiled wickedly. "Do you squirt Julie?"

Julie looked puzzled. "W-what?"

"You know do you squirt? It's when you cum, you cum a lot, kinda like a guy does."

Julie was still confused. "N-no. I've never squirted."

"I bet I could make you squirt," Yvette said sounding sure of herself.

Julie didn't know what exactly she was talking about. Yvette slid a finger inside of Julie again and moved it around. Julie arched her back. "Oooh!" She moaned.

"It will only get better," Yvette said. She continued to shove her finger inside as if she was trying to find that special spot that would make a woman go crazy. Julie's moans increased. She was fighting hard not to cum but knew it was impossible. Yvette was touching her in a way that no one else ever had.

"Oh fuck!" Julie said breathlessly.

"If you feel the need to pee, don't hold back, because it's not going to be pee. You're going to squirt baby."

Julie threw hear head back and her legs were shaking. Yvette's finger was buried deep inside of her pussy searching for her g-spot. Julie's entire body was on fire. Her nipples were hard as stones and her pussy was drenched. She could feel her juices dripping down her thighs. Yvette began licking her pussy again as her finger kept working it's magic.

"Ahhhh ooooh!" Julie was moving uncontrollably.

* * *

Ben was stroking his cock watching the ending of the tape where he had took Julie's anal cherry. He heard muffled cries coming from the rooms outside. He turned off the TV and almost forgot Julie and Yvette were supposed to be talking about the videotape. He followed the sounds of the sexy moans. He stopped in the middle of the hallway and realized his cock was harder than ever.

"Are they getting it on?" He asked himself. His heart was racing and he walked slowly to Yvette's room and saw the door was slightly open. He crept up quietly and his eyes widened when he saw Yvette between his sister's legs.

"Oh my God! She's eating her out!"

He continued to watch hoping to be able to see Julie cum on Yvette's mouth. His sister looked beautiful laying there, having her pussy eaten out by another girl. They both were such sexy girls!

He put his hand on his cock and began to undo his robe letting it fall to the ground. He jerked off watching the exquisite lesbian act. Finally he thought he'd blow his load right then and then when he watched and heard Julie begin to cum.

"Ahhhh oooooh! I'm c-cumming! I'm cumming!" she screamed loudly. Julie felt an uncontrollable gush of juices squirting out of her pussy.

"Mmmmm," was all that could be heard from Yvette, as she tasted Julie's honey.

Ben squeezed his cock and almost fainted when he saw the large amount of juices that squirted from his sister's pussy. He was amazed and so incredibly turned on. His sister was a squirter! Ben let his hard cock go and walked into the room casually. He stared at the girls and they hadn't realized he was in the room. Yvette slowly moved away from Julie's pussy and climbed back on top of her.

"You are so fuckin' good! Mmmmm" The girls began to kiss.

Ben continued to watch. Julie's juices dripped down her sexy legs. Yvette slid off Julie and lay by her side. Julie looked flushed. Her eyes then met with Ben's. She looked so embarrassed and tried to cover herself. "B-Ben!" She yelped.

Yvette looked at Ben coolly. Her face was wet. "Hey Ben. I bet you liked what you saw huh?"

Ben nodded slowly and stared at the two girls.

"Hmm, Julie, I think your brother is really horny now." Yvette said.

Julie sat up and got on her feet. She walked towards her brother and put her arms around him. She whispered in his ear. "Don't worry, I still love you more than anything."

He felt his heart melt. "I love you. God that was so hot!"

Julie giggled and reached up to kiss him. They both turned to look at Yvette who sat up with her legs open wide showing off her shaved pussy. "I think she needs a good fuckin' right now." Julie said, surprising Ben.

Ben licked his lips and stared at the beautiful brunette. "I think she does too."

Julie grabbed his hand and led him back to the bed. "I want you to fuck her pussy good bro." Julie begged.

Ben's cock was throbbing and precum was dripping from his cock.

Yvette smiled innocently. "Well climb on up on the bed Ben. Kiss me first, so you and I can share the taste of your sister's lovely pussy in our kiss."

Ben got up on the bed and he and Yvette began to kiss fervently. Julie could see their tongues caressing as they shared her taste. She was so turned on watching the two go at it. Ben was on top of Yvette moving his mouth down to her neck and then down to her breasts. He sucked on each nipple gently biting them. Yvette wrapped her legs around his waist and Ben grabbed his cock and slid it easily into Yvette's sopping wet pussy.

"Hmmgghhh!" Ben moaned as he began to move in and out of Yvette.

Julie watched in awe. She sat next to them on the bed and watched them fuck. Yvette stared at Julie and moaned. "Tell him to fuck me harder!" She screamed.

Julie looked at her brother. "Fuck her harder Ben. Make her cum! I want you to cum in her!"

Ben felt almost embarrassed knowing he was going to last. He took his cock out to relax for a brief moment. Yvette stared at him blankly. "Don't stop! Please!"

"Wait. I don't want to cum so easily," Ben said.

Yvette sighed and raised her body up. She pushed Ben back letting him fall on his back. "I need to cum. I need to feel you shoot your hot sperm in me!" Her voice was so dominating. Ben didn't have time to respond. Yvette climbed on top of him and began riding his aching cock.

Julie wanted to cum again too. She saw the way her brother stared at her showing signs of pleasure on his face. Yvette began bouncing up and down his cock fucking him furiously. Julie moved towards them and stood above Ben's face. She looked down and he stared up at her pussy, which was still drenched.

"I need to cum again bro," Julie whispered.

Ben groaned louder. "Y-yes baby let me make you cum."

Julie got on top of her brother's face and began grinding her pussy on his mouth. Ben was in heaven, having his sister fuck his face and his lovely neighbor fuck his cock. Both girls moaned loudly and he could hear them kissing as they used him as their sex toy.

Julie and Yvette kissed hard as they got wonderful pleasure from Ben. Julie knew she'd cum right away again. The thought of her brother having seen her squirt had really gotten her hot. Ben's tongue lashed at her sensitive clit. She watched Yvette's pussy swallowing up Ben's cock each time she slid up and down on it.

"You're brother has such a nice cock! I can feel him twitching in me! I think he's going to cum!" Yvette panted.

"Yes! Make him cum in you! I want you to take his cum!" Julie moaned and felt herself begin to climax.

Ben's balls were on fire. He couldn't stop his cock from twitching. Yvette's velvety pussy felt so damn good on his cock. Julie's juices ran down his mouth and down to his chin. She tasted so wonderful. Just then Ben's toes curled and his balls began to boil. Julie's pussy muffled his moans.

Julie wanted to watch her brother cum inside Yvette. She quickly got off him and gawked. Yvette threw her head back and stuck her big breasts out. "I'm going to cum too! Hmmmgghhhhhhh!" Yvette squealed.

Ben's lips parted and he shut his eyes tight as he began to explode inside of his sexy neighbors pussy. "Arrggggghhhhhh fuck!" Ben groaned. His hot cum shot out violently.

"I feel him cumming in me! Oooh!" Yvette yelped.

Julie sat back watching her brother cumming inside another girl. It looked so hot!

Slowly, the two recovered from their orgasms. Yvette slid off Ben's cock and Ben remained laying on the bed trying to catch his breath. The three lay in bed kissing and touching each other. They drifted off to a deep sleep.

* * *

"Ahem!"

Ben, Julie and Yvette woke up almost startled. Abel stood at the door smiling at them. "I see you three had a party without me."

Yvette got out of bed and hugged her brother. She kissed him deeply. "I'm sorry baby. Julie and I got hot for each other and Ben just happened to walk in."

Abel looked surprised. "You and Julie? Now why didn't I get to see that?"

Yvette giggled. She kissed Abel again hard. "Mmm can't you taste her in my mouth?"

Abel nodded. "Yeah I can. I'd like to taste her myself."

Julie blushed and Ben held her hand giving it a gentle squeeze.

"Well We can have more fun later, but right now I'm starved. I brought us some Chinese food and some drinks."

Julie and Ben rolled out of bed and the four headed to the kitchen for some good eating. After dinner, they sat outside for a while looking up at the stars. Ben held Julie in his arms and kissed her neck. Yvette sat on Abel's lap while he played with her breasts.

"That Chinese food got me thirsty!" Yvette said.

"Me too," Julie agreed.

"I guess it Chinese tends to do that," Abel replied. "Why don't you two go in the kitchen and get us some drinks?"

"Will do," Yvette got up and offered her hand to Julie. The girls walked in the house holding hands and giggling.

"So you got to fuck my sister eh?" Abel suddenly asked.

Ben sat up straight. "Yeah, I'm sorry if that bothers you."

Abel laughed. "Not at all. But I must say that I have a huge urge to fuck Julie. Now I know how much you love her so I'm asking you right now if that would be ok."

Ben knew it was only fair, yet deep down he knew he was being selfish hoping Julie would say no to Abel. He wanted Julie just for him. He didn't know if he could handle watching another guy cumming in his sister. "I guess that's up to her."

"Alright then. We'll just have to see what happens later tonight."

The girls came out with the drinks and each went back with their partner. Ben looked at his sister. He was so in love with her. He couldn't believe how much their lives were changing in this one weekend. They only had one more day to go before the weekend would be over. After the weekend, Ben wondered what would happen between him and Julie.

To be continued...

jessy19
jessy19
2,742 Followers