Neighbors Delight Ch. 07

Story Info
Raw meat is on the menu.
2.6k words
4.49
10.8k
5
5

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raw Meat is on the Menu

Aaron and I just stopped off for a quickie; I didn't get the pounding I believed I so much deserved but I did get satisfaction of getting on my knees and blowing him to completion... I did get a mouth full of his sweet tasting cum so I made out in my own way. To be honest; I can't wait for another load; I just love his cum.

After freshening up I began to cup my hands under the faucet for a quick sip of water then I realized why; why would I want to rinse the taste of his cum from my mouth when I can enjoy it until I can wash it down with a beer.

We were ready to check out and went to the reception desk in the lobby.

"Such a short stay," the receptionist told us.

"We were tired but couldn't fall asleep and decided to continue on," Aaron replied.

"Thanks for staying with us and have a safe trip," she told us.

We took our receipt and headed down the road.

I was like a typical newlywed who just couldn't get enough sex; I was so horny for him I just couldn't help myself. I reached over and touched his cock again, like I said, I just couldn't help myself. It didn't take much for him to rise to the occasion once again.

"Stop," he demanded as he again removed my hand from his crotch.

"I can't help myself; I love you," I smiled at him.

"Don't make me pull over again."

"Is that a threat or a promise?"

"It means if you keep it up; there will be no love in what happens next."

"Ooh, you're more of an animal than I realized," I giggled.

"You're really asking for it!" he exclaimed with a smile.

"More like begging; I can't wait for this cookout to be over with so you can take me back to your place (I laughed); I mean our place and ravage me," I flirted.

"Don't I always give you what you want?" he took my hand in his.

"Yes, yes, you do," I grinned ear to ear.

It was mostly quiet from that point until we got to his friend's house. We mostly talked about how beautiful the scenery was while still holding hands. The drive, the scenery, and Aaron really put me in a romantic but horny mood. Women always say you have to get in their heads before they let you into their panties, well, Aaron was certainly in mine.

We pulled into the driveway; he walked around the car and opened the door for me, he gave me a hand and helped me out of the car before closing the door behind me. I thanked him and took his hand in mine; I wanted to show everyone that Aaron belonged to me... and me only.

We walked into the house and to the backyard where everyone seemed to know my husband... and now me.

"Hey Kyle," his friend called out. I've learned that some people call him Kyle and others like myself call him Aaron; it just depends on who he introduces himself as.

"Hey Phil," they greeted as they did the bro hug.

"Who's the pretty lady?" Phil asked.

"This is my wife Bella."

"Hi, nice to meet you," I lightly shook his hand and smiled.

"The pleasures all mine," he told me.

"You seem a bit surprised," Aaron remarked.

"I am, I mean, maybe I should shut up now," Phil laughed.

"Its okay, my playboy days are over," Aaron smiled.

"I wish I could have been there," told us.

"It was a spare of the moment thing," Aaron told him.

"Welcome to the family," Phil told me as he pecked me on the cheek.

"Thank you," I smiled but I wonder if he would have kissed me if he knew what was between my legs.

"I have to get back to the grill but we'll meet up later and introduce you to my wife."

"Looking forward to it," I smiled.

"Phil it looks like you finished the barn," Aaron brought up.

"It's all done."

"Do you mind; Bella loves horses."

"Mi casa tu casa; knock yourself out buddy," Phil said as he was walking toward the grill.

"Wow, he's got a nice place here," I remarked.

"Fifty acres in all; twenty-three acres of wooded land and the other thirty-seven left for breeding horses."

"Well, I guess it's a good thing you're showing me the barn then since I'm an avid horse lover," I laughed.

"You couldn't have played your part any better."

"Thanks," I laughed.

"Excuse me, Caroline would like a word with you," a waiter told my husband.

"I guess this can't wait?" Aaron asked.

"Follow me."

"I'll be back in a minute," Aaron told me leaving me empty handed as he walked back into the house led by the waiter.

I turned to admire the back of the house when I saw Aaron appear in a first story window. He gestured with his hands as he was apologizing to someone... Caroline I assume.

"Ms, would you like a drink?" a waiter interrupted my thoughts.

"Yes, thank you," I said as I took a glass of white wine.

I turned back toward the window and Aaron was no longer in my view... but then he appeared again still gesturing with his hands apologetically. I was now curious and took a step toward the house wanting to know what was going on.

Then a beautiful blonde came into the picture; she appeared to be very upset. Was she arguing with my husband?

I watched carefully as she stepped closer to him... then she slapped him.

"Oh my gawd," I whispered to myself.

Aaron walked past her and in a minute he was descending the balcony steps into the backyard.

"I'm sorry; it took longer than anticipated," he apologized.

"It's perfectly fine," I told him not wanting to bring up the confrontation I just witnessed; no reason to argue at this point. If it really bothers me I'll just ask him at home.

"Are you ready to see the breeding area?"

"Sure," I laughed.

We talked about his friend's beautiful place until we entered the barn. The change in light fucked with my sight then I realized the wine was much stronger than I expected; high alcohol content.

"A few of the guests are feeding some of the horses out back if you want to join them," a farm hand told us as he walked by and into one of the stalls.

"Thank you," we both replied.

Aaron put his finger over his lips telling me to stay quiet then quickly guided me up the stairs to the loft. Again, he put his finger over his lips and led me toward the front of the loft where the doors were wide open; it was a beautiful view. Once we got to the doors he nudged me over to the right and pressed me against the wall. He hushed me as he unbuckled his pants and let them fall to the floor, and then he pulled down his briefs. I knew what was coming next as he lifted the back of my dress and drove his cock deep into my ass.

"It's a lovely view," I whispered to him as he began to pound me.

"Sh," he whispered.

"Ah, ah, ah," I began to moan.

"Sh," he tried to quiet me.

"Ah, ah, ah," I couldn't help to moan louder. I found it strange that I never moaned before I began fucking and sucking Aaron.

"Sh, the guest will hear," he whispered as he gently covered my mouth and began insanely fucking me.

"Fuck me, oh gawd, fuck," I muttered as he lightly muffled my moans with his hand.

He was fucking me so hard my body bounced off the wall as his balls slapped my ass. We didn't have anything to worry about because this was a large and steady structure; and the noise wouldn't transfer to the first floor.

"Oh gawd, oh fuck, ah fuck," I muttered as an intense build up was taking place deep within me.

He continued to fuck me like a machine... a jackhammer... without a sound.

I didn't know how much longer I could last.

"Is this what you wanted?" Aaron whispered into my ear.

I shook my head as I moaned into his hand. This is exactly what I wanted... what I needed.

A group of guests walked out of the barn; if they happen to look up they would easily see the most left side of my body; my face and jerking movements would be a dead giveaway what was up... literally.

Just being in a compromising position, only heightened the excitement and therefore the pleasure. I had to hold on until the guest moved further away from the barn but it was getting harder with every stroke of his cock.

"A fuck," I screamed behind his hand as my body convulsed against the wall. My panting was out of control, my heartbeat racing, ejaculating in my panties.

Did that stop my lover, my husband, from continuing his assault on my ass?

"Ah... ah... ah," he continued as he released rope after rope deep inside of me.

I was still shaking like a bitch as he pressed against me; our panting in sequence with one another. This may be the best orgasm I've ever had let alone witnessed.

It took minutes before I came to my senses and just as long for our panting to turn to normal breathing. Once my trembling stopped he pulled his cock out of me and held me tight as I wrapped my arms around his.

"That was wonderful... the best," I turned and leaned back to kiss him.

"We should get out of her," he whispered.

"Yes, we should," I lightly laughed biting my lower lip.

He released me and I pulled off my cum soaked panties, dropped to my knees and wiped his cock with them then took him into my mouth trying to suck the last drop of cum out of him.

When I was done with him I wiped my own ass with them wanting to wipe away any cum from running down my legs.

I opened my purse and retrieved some baby wipes and a clean pair of panties; I cleaned myself with the wipes and stepped into my clean panties.

"Are you always this prepared?"

"No, but I've learned to be," I replied as I put the wipe and cum soaked panties in a small zip lock baggie and put in my purse."

"What are you two doing up here?" the same farm hand asked us.

"Just enjoying the beautiful view," I answered.

"Well, the loft is off limits, the owner doesn't want anyone falling out the loft doors," he explained.

"Sorry, we're leaving," I said.

"Okay, after you," he stretched his arm pointing the way.

We walked past him and down the stairs; Aaron went first protecting me from a fall as I followed him. He led me outside to feed the horses; I was scared at first but began to enjoy holding the apple as they took it from me. The horses seemed to like me as they seemed to follow me even when the other guests held out apples.

Tired and hungry after our sexcapades we decided to head back to the house for food. He put his arm around me and I leaned into him as we made our way back to the house; we were both exhausted.

"Phil, you did an excellent job on the barn," Aaron told him.

"Thanks how did you like the loft?" Phil laughed.

Busted! A smile beamed across my face; it was a great fuck... possibly the best so far. The excitement of getting caught added to the pleasure.

The man in the barn called must have called Phil and told him we were in the loft which brought on a series of kindhearted joking between Phil and Aaron who was the biggest troublemaker. From what I could tell they seemed to be pretty equal in the trouble department.

The burgers were almost done and Phil pointed out the outside bartender under the huge umbrella. Aaron was off to get a mixed drink and like a true gentleman asked if

I wanted anything;

"White wine thank you," I replied. White wine is what I had just finished and didn't like changing up; besides it was pretty damn strong so I didn't have to drink a lot.

"Why does everyone call Aaron Kyle? I asked Phil.

"It's a long story; maybe he should tell you."

"C'mon Phil," I pleaded.

"Well, Kyle is fluent in Spanish so he has an alter ego which is Aaron."

"So Kyle is his real name?"

"I've called him Kyle since we were kids so your guess is as good as mine."

"I like 'Kyle' it has a nice ring to it," I smiled.

"I know who you remind me of," Phil changed the subject.

"I hope it's someone you like," I giggled though I hope he wasn't referring to my male self.

"Margot Robbie... the actress in Suicide Squad," he remarked.

"There's no way; she's beautiful."

"Who's beautiful?" Aaron asked.

"I was just telling Bella that I think she looks like Margot Robbie," he answered as he began playing with his cell phone.

"Who's Margot Robbie?" Aaron asked.

"May I," Phil held his phone up to take my picture.

I agreed and then I explained that Margot Robbie was an actress that played in the movie Suicide Squad; the crazy bat wielding blonde. Once I said that he knew exactly who I was talking about; I mean who doesn't watch movies related to comic books these days.

Phil, done playing with his phone, showed us a side by side comparison between Margot and myself.

"Oh my gawd!" I exclaimed.

We were all in agreement; I did look a lot like her except she had a wider mouth, not by much, but wider. I had no idea I was that pretty... beautiful.

We had our fun but decided it was time to eat. We grabbed some grill toasted sesame seeded buns and fresh cooked burgers and made our way to a table where we added fresh lettuce, tomato, and onion to our burgers. Then we added two ears of grilled corn on the cob, baked beans, and some garden fresh coleslaw.

The food was excellent; we talked while we ate... mostly about the food. Aaron got us more alcohol and I became a little light headed to say the least.

We ate slowly and finished in about an hour; Aaron suggested we walk off the alcohol and I agreed.

"How are you guys doing?" Phil snuck up on us.

"Great," we replied in unison.

"We thought about taking a walk on the grounds," Aaron told him.

"Sure, we've got trails throughout the property; knock yourself out," he told us before heading back to the grill.

"How about getting us another round to take with us?" I asked.

"You want to drink while walking off the alcohol?"

"Yes," I flirted.

He went for the drinks while I threw away our trash.

"Are you ready?"

"If you are," I replied.

We walked hand and hand and flirted back and forth as we walked down the dusty trail; it wasn't really dust... it was mulched. The site of the horses playing was a sight to see; it was beautiful; we walked and talked until our drinks were finished; and then walked some more.

It reminded me of the yellow brick road; and I couldn't wait to see wait was waiting on the other side.