Neighbour's Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Phil nelson had let go of the dick as soon as he announced his orgasm. This was the torture the older man would use over and over again to make the young one completely subservient to him.

"This is it!" Mr. Nelson said. "Turn over now."

"But, what about?"

"Trust me on this, you are about to feel so much better once it's over."

Once Roger slowly turned over, the older man said, "Oh it seems like you won't be able to lie down properly with a hard dick. Now, let me help you get into the perfect position."

Roger was on his knees and his face was resting down. He was a virgin, but he knew this was the face down ass up position from porn.

"Mr. Nelson I don't think this is going to,"

"You talk too much." The older man started caressing his butt all over. "You know this special massage is going to make you feel all better."

Then Roger felt a finger closely rubbing against his anus. The weird thing was, the massage oil felt quite cold against his skin compared to the other times. In a minute, the finger slowly forced its way inside his anal cavity.

Roger knew he had to put a stop to all this. So he tried getting up with his hands, but Mr. Nelson was also ready for that reaction. The older man held his neck from behind and held him down while his finger made its way inside.

The feeling of a fat finger entering where only excrements came out of for his whole life made Roger highly uncomfortable. So he tried to protest.

"Wait wait wait, Mr. Nelson please; I think you have the wrong idea."

"You think I don't know what you get yourself into when you're alone in the house?" The older man said as he kept working on the ass. "I've seen you sneaking around. Do you want me to show the video to your parents?"

There was a miscommunication at the moment. The older neighbour was referring to Roger sneaking in and out of his parent's room. He suspected that the boy was stealing money from them and recorded a small video of it. But the boy had a darker secret involving some videos that he didn't want out.

The pressure of earning for his own was a lot right after turning eighteen. So the young man thought it would be a good idea to start an onlyfans page. He had seen men his age making decent enough income from just making small videos showcasing their young and taut bodies. So he decided to record himself wearing his mother's lace panties and post it in a niche social media site. Before doing so, Roger used hair removal cream to become completely hairless with the exception of his head. The feedback from the video was phenomenal as people were wanting to see more of him. Roger was glad he was wearing a mask while recording. But the people that knew him would instantly know who it was. Roger was reading the comments and didn't even realize when he was touching himself. As he was reading how horny these men felt from just seeing his body, Roger came inside his mother's undergarments.

It didn't take long for the shame and regret to hit him. Roger immediately deleted the video and started rethinking his choices. But the nagging feeling stayed there. 'If it's on the internet, it'll be there forever.'

The video was only up for two or three hours. Mr. Nelson probably happened upon that page at that exact time.

"Please delete that video Mr. Nelson, I can't have anyone seeeeeee that." The boy moaned as the older man started rubbing against his prostate.

"Now you know what I can do to you." Phil Nelson didn't think that video would be so effective in the bargain. He initially thought he would have to put a lot of force behind Roger. So he was pleasantly surprised when Roger stopped struggling as much right after the mention of the video.

Taking advantage of the pliant state of the boy, he worked another finger inside. The boy moaned louder and just called out his name.

"Shhh boy, call me daddy!" He commanded.

"What? No, please..."

The older man suddenly pulled both of his fingers out of the butt and pulled the younger man by the hair. It was painful and uncomfortable for Roger as he was forced to turn back and he saw the unfamiliar face of a familiar man in front of him. The older man that Roger knew for so long seemed like an animal at the moment.

"Listen to me now boy, you are in no position to talk back to me. You will do as I say, or I will show the video to your parents and tell them you've been smoking weed out in the backyard all the time."

"You won't..." Roger struggle to speak.

"Don't try me! Who do you think your parents will believe? Huh?"

Deep down Roger knew that his father is already suspicious of all of his actions. The man would have kicked him out right when he turned eighteen if his mother was not there. But if this older man says that he's on drugs and goes out with that video; not even his mother will be able to save him. He will be out on the streets in a day.

Roger wanted to cry at the moment. His eyes were already teary from the forcefulness of the man above.

"What do you have to say now?"

Roger was silent as he genuinely didn't know what was expected of him. That resulted in another tug from the hair that made his neck hurt more.

"Please .... Do whatever you want!" Roger managed to say.

"Who am I?" The older man slapped him in the face as he asked.

"Mr," Another slap. "Daddy!"

This time, the older man made him rest on his hands and knees. He only felt a cold finger getting inside only once and quickly got out. Then Roger felt something much bigger than a finger resting against his sphincter.

"You better relax boy." Was he command. "Or this is going to hurt like hell."

The head wasn't even inside when Roger felt like he was going to be split in two. Something so large getting inside his ass was a surreal experience that he didn't know was going to be a regular experience from then on. Even after being well lubricated, it was quite the struggle to get the penis inside. After a while, when the head popped inside, the pain was excruciating for Roger. The boy screamed and the older man had to lean over and let him bite his forearm.

Only the tip rested inside the anus before slowly being pushed inside. Roger felt like he was going to pass out before remembering to relax. And he regretted the decision immediately as more dick was pushed inside as soon as relaxing his anus. Then the older man started taking the dick out and Roger thought that this whole ordeal was over.

Of course he was wrong as the man stopped pulling out when only the tip was resting inside this not anymore virgin hole. Then the cock started going in again ever so slowly. The pain and discomfort was still there; but this sensation of having something pushed inside was messing with his head. The slow push and pull went on and on until Roger felt the hairy gut of the older man resting against his ass. Then the cock was pushed inside some more and Roger knew that the entire penis was now inside of him.

He didn't even know how far it had gone inside him. The man above him was letting out a low growl as he stopped moving for a while. Roger instinctively knew that this was far from over. And the slow movement of the dick proved him right.

In a minute, Roger saw the underwear he discarded a while ago dangling in front of his face.

"Put this in your mouth boy." Was the command.

He wanted to say no as the thing was sweaty and dirty. But his resistance for the day was yanked out of him. As he bit the garment, the older man said, "Stuff it in properly, I'm going to start fucking you now."

He wondered what the man was doing to his ass for the last fifteen minutes or so. Instead, he put more of the dirty underwear in his mouth.

And it was somewhat necessary as when the man picked up pace, Roger felt like screaming on the top of his lungs. His insides felt like it was burning as the cock was forcibly going in and out. The slight pleasure from rubbing his prostate was still there, but it was completely overshadowed by the pain he was feeling. Roger started crying, not knowing why this was happening to him and what he could have done to get away from the situation.

This went on for a while when Roger spat his boxers and started pleading. "Please Mr. Nelson, it hurts! Please don't do this anymore. I'll argh..."

The older man put a finger in his mouth from behind and pulled it tightly. "I told you to relax you little slut. You'll learn to love it! And by the time I'm done with you, you won't be able to live without my cock."

Roger kept weeping when the finger was out of his mouth and he received the hardest spanking of his life, so far. The older man was punishing the young boy's ass all the while fucking him.

"Oh god please; why are you doing this?"

"I'm fucking you because you deserve it! You can't go around showing off your body like that without consequences."

Roger was now almost sure that the older man had seen his video.

"And why do you think you deserve the spanking?" The man asked in between each spanking.

Roger's insides were burning for a while and now his butt cheeks felt like they were on fire as well. And the older man kept pouring fuel to the fire.

"Tell me?" The man shouted.

"I don't know!" Roger was loudly crying at that point. "For the love of god, have mercy!"

"What do you call me? What is it?"

"Oh god daddy, please stop it."

"I'll stop it if you beg to me properly!"

"Please stop it daddy, please, please, please." Roger kept wailing. "Anything but this, please daddy."

"Now ... beg me to finish inside you. Tell me that you want me to cum inside of you." The older man gave one last spank as he commanded. "I'll not stop if you don't do that."

"Please daddy please cum inside of me." Roger was screaming. "Daddy I want you to finish inside of me. I want to feel your cum deep inside me. Give it to me daddy!" He kept saying whatever lines he knew from porn as he wanted to please the man enough to stop the torment.

"Now we're done!"

Roger didn't know why he said that as the older man didn't stop fucking him at that point. A minute later, Roger spoke up, "M ... Daddy? You said you'd stop!"

The spanking was consuming so much of his attention that Roger didn't realize that the burning inside his anal canal was almost gone. There was mostly pleasure from the now slowed motion.

"Get ready boy, you're about to receive your first load deep inside you." The man declared.

A minute later, the fucking motion stopped as the man planted his dick in the deepest point it could reach. Roger could feel the tip of the dick pulsating and didn't say anything and let out a low moan. Then the dick was slowly pulled out from him.

"Stay like that boy."

Roger obliged and felt like a huge excrement just got out of him. Except, this thing went in and out of him for almost half an hour. He then felt something cold getting rubbed on his ass cheeks and nearly jumped away.

"Cool it boy!" The man held him down by his back. "This is for your own good. You'll heal faster ... so I don't have to wait for a long time for that ass to get ready again."

A shiver went down his spine as Roger heard that. Mr. Nelson was planning to do this again. All this pain and suffering, all over again.

'I'll just have to stay away from him.' Roger thought.

Roger had to be helped to stand up on his feet as his knees almost gave out. The older man that just forcefully took his virginity was kind enough to carry Roger to his bedroom. He had Roger lay on his belly before leaving the house. After his bedroom door was slammed shut, Roger cried himself to sleep.

He woke up as he heard his parent's car. He was still ass up completely naked on his own bed. Roger quickly got up and went to take a shower. He wasn't even able to touch his ass to clean it as it still felt like it was burning, even with cold water running over it.

After wearing clean clothes, he went out to greet his parents.

"Young man why were you taking a shower at this time of night?" The stern father asked.

"Oh I cleaned the pool and had to take a shower."

"Cleaned the pool? Alone?"

"Yes mom."

"Why this late at night?"

"I started in the afternoon dad, but could not get it done quick enough. Didn't estimate how long it would take."

"Of course you can't estimate anything. Sitting on your ass all day."

'I don't think I can sit on my ass for the next week!'

"Oh come on now honey, he worked really hard for that."

"Well we'll see how you cleaned it tomorrow, when you can actually see it!"

"Aye aye captain!"

"Just get out of here!"

"Honey you're being too hard on him. Did you have something for dinner Roger?"

"No mom, I'm not hungry."

As he was walking away, Roger heard his father say, "And he doesn't even wipe properly; look how obscene this seems."

Roger was physically and emotionally drained and just kept walking to his room. After taking the trousers off, he noticed what his father was talking about. Semen poured out of his ass and onto his trousers. 'At least dad thought it was water!'

Without any food, and the excessive exhaustion, it didn't take Roget long to fall deep into sleep.

Day 1:

Roger woke up late and noticed he was in his own bed completely naked. He looked at the time to see it was almost midnight. The entire afternoon felt like a fever dream to him as he feared going out of the room. The thought of his neighbour still being in the house somewhat sickened him. That was because of how much his whole mannerism changed towards the man over a small period of time. But he knew he couldn't stay locked inside his own bedroom for a month. Besides, his stomach was growling and he had to have something for dinner.

'There might be a juice bottle in the fridge.'

As soon as he got out of the room, Roger could hear something cooking in the kitchen. He slowly walked towards there to see his elderly neighbour busy on the stove.

"Oh you're up!" The man said without looking back. "You must be hungry. Go on have a seat, I'll have the dinner ready in five minutes."

Roger felt sick to his stomach when he was walking towards the dining table. He rubbed his own shoulders thinking how this man can switch between a caring person and an absolute monster.

In less than five minutes, a delicious meal was served in front of Roger for dinner. Roger looked up at the smiling neighbour and said. "Thank you ... daddy!"

The man walked up to his chair and kissed him on the forehead and said, "Such a sweet boy!"

The outline of the flaccid but large penis was quite evident for Roger as it was right in front of his face. Roger gulped down in anticipation of the dick before gulping down his dinner. He was ravenously hungry and started chomping down everything presented to him pretty quickly.

"Hmm, I expect you to eat my ass like that tonight. You look so hot!"

Roger didn't know how to respond to that and just looked at the man with an open mouth.

"I cleaned myself while you were sleeping, don't worry about it."

"Um,"

"You don't need to say anything, just have your food and relax for a bit."

After they were done with dinner, Roger cleaned the plates as Mr. Nelson groped him from behind. He should have been disgusted, but lately, he was flustered and flattered by the lewd actions of this older man.

"Let's go to your parent's room." The older man suggested.

"They probably locked it before going out."

"And I might have the spare key for every single room in the house."

'My parents trust this man so much? So, even if I wanted to, I could not lock myself in my own room.'

"What are we going to do there, daddy?"

"Don't even try to act naïve, There's just more room there for us to enjoy ourselves." The man lifted up Roger's top and gave his right nipple a tight squeeze.

"Ahn, daddy please ... it's too rough!"

"And you always love it, you slut!" He squeezed and rotated his nipple. "Why can't you just be honest and say it."

The older man then flicked his left nipple and put his top down. It was a hugely uncomfortable feeling with one nipple completely burning up and the other one just standing there erect.

Roger then followed the older man up the stairs to his parent's bedroom. He used the key to open the door and beckoned Roger inside. The king sized bed made Roger realize what was going to happen to him that night. And for the entirety of the next month.

"I hope you're not mad about the little weed thing!" Phil Nelson referred to the reason why Roger was forced to stay in the house while the keys were given to his tormentor. "But I'm here to show you how much of a hypocrite your parents really are."

The older man walked over to the bedside table and opened up the lower drawer. Roger didn't know what he was doing and wanted to protest, knowing that taking something out of there would surely alert his parents once they get back.

The man then pulled out a small vial that seemed to have something white inside of it.

"Look what recreational activities your parents get into while repressing you to shit!"

Roger didn't even know what he was looking at. And Roger also didn't know that the small vial was planted by his devious neighbour when he was asleep.

"What is that?" Roger Naively asked.

"Oh you'll find out right about now my sweet little Rosie."

Roger stiffened up as soon as he heard that name.

"But before that, I want you to kiss your daddy."

That was the last thing this man forced him to do. And he was slowly trying to make it a part of the new normal for Roger. The older man was standing in front of the bed, and when Roger slowly and hesitantly approached him, the man sat down. Roger then had to straddle his lap and sit down to give him a kiss. To his surprise, it was not the sloppiest one he ever received. And the kiss ended pretty quickly before the older man brought up the small vial again.

After opening it up, Mr. Nelson took some of the powder on his finger and licked it.

"Wow! This stuff is potent."

Roger didn't have any idea what that meant and what he was expected to do sitting on this man's lap. That was until the older man put some more powder on his finger and held it in front of Roger without saying anything. Without even thinking, Roger opened up his mouth to lick the foreign substance.

"Nope!" Mr. Nelson pulled his finger away before saying. "You need to sniff it all through the nose."

"Oh!" Roger quickly realized what the substance probably is in front of him. "That's ... do you think it would be ... I mean I have never done anything,"

Roger was stopped with a quick slap in the ass. "Boy there are a lot of things you still haven't done that you'll have to do." Then his shorts were pulled down to expose his asshole. "Besides, you used to think you were straight not too long ago." A rough finger only lubricated with spit forcefully entered his asshole. "And a few hours ago, you were able to cum with just my dick inside of you. Now don't fret and do what I tell you to do."

The finger rubbing his insides felt rougher than usual as it felt like the man was trying to widen his anal cavity with a single finger. Roger then closed his eyes as he was planning to do what the older man told him.

"No! I want to see your eyes as you take the first whiff."

That statement alone made Roger widen his eyes with shock. Without knowing what to expect, Roger just sniffed all of it at once. As soon as he did, his nose felt like it was burning up. And soon enough, his brain felt like burning up. He had to look up at the ceiling to adjust himself. Then when he looked in front of him, Phil Nelson had a wolfish grin that Roger could not decipher at his current state.

"That was pretty fucking good wasn't it?"

"Um, I don't know daddy." Roger was still unsure as he started to blink faster to prevent his eyes from drying up so fast. "Was that coke? I ... feel weird ... daddy!"