Neighbours - Jytte Pt. 01

Story Info
A chance encounter in the woods.
823 words
3.73
2.8k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We are lucky enough to live in a small semi-rural community on a smallish island. We have 10 hectares of totally private land where we only have glimpses of our neighbors through the trees. We had a big windstorm come through in the fall. It took down 3 larger fir trees which also took out some alders on the way down. I had bucked them up earlier in the spring and it was now time to split the rounds and wheelbarrow them out from the edge of the swampy area to the perimeter road around our land.

It was a lovely warm day at the end of spring and the ground was fairly dry but still damp. I had cleared a pathway out to the road. I was dressed just in a ball hat, boots and a pair of my wife's cropped tights. I liked wearing them as they were light, tight and kept me at least a little clean. I started the steady rhythm of splitting with the mauls and the pieces were piling up.

I could glimpse our neighbor's daughter practicing her driving skills on their winding driveway; stopping, starting, backing up and turning around. Soon after I heard a "Hello" coming through the trees.

Her name was Jytte and she was back from her second year at college. She said she was practicing on her own as she had a learner's permit and wanted to get her full license before going back to college in September. She had seen me through the trees and just came to say hi.

Her family had moved in next door about 5 years although they been in here for longer than that. Her dad, Henrik was a marine engineer and her mom Birgit was a nurse. Jytte worked at the bookstore when she was home and she had a twin brother Niklas who was also home for the summer. They were a nice family and got along with most people in the area in spite of a forward and direct way of speaking at times.

Jytte said that Niklas was looking for some odd jobs to make more money and I told her that if he could use a wheel barrow I could keep him busy for a while. She had been eyeing the outline of my cock in my tights off and on. Then she came right out and said that if that was my cock when it was soft that it was way bigger than her dad's when his was hard.

This really got my attention and I asked how she knew that. She said that she had seen her parents naked many times. She had also seen me naked at the neighborhood pool party the last couple of years. She asked how big I was when I was hard. I couldn't quite believe she said that but I replied that there was only one way to find out.

She was a very slight woman coming up to my shoulders in height. She had very light blonde hair that was often braided or tied back in a pony tail. I walked closer to her and peeled down the tights and took my cock in my hand, squeezed it and started tugging on the cut head as she watched. I then took her hand and wrapped it around my cock and asked her to do the same thing. She had quite the smile in her face now.

I asked her to stop and lifted her t shirt over her head and removed her sports bra and dropped them on the ground. She took my cock in her hand again and started stroking. She had absolutely perfect small breasts with a slight upturn, small dark areola and large nipples. This was quite in contrast to the rest of her fair coloring and really made them stand out. I rolled her nipples between my fingers as she continued to stroke my cock. I leaned down to kissed her. She kept caressing and tugging.

I was leaking precum now which she used to start stroking me faster and harder. I knew she had done this before. She really picked up her pace as I started leaking more and then I came in few deep spasms shooting my load through her fingers into the ferns. I took her dripping hand and licked and sucked the cum from it and then kissed her deep transferring what cum I had licked from her hand to her mouth.

She put her bra and t shirt back on and I pulled up my tights. I asked her if her curiosity had been satisfied and she said, "Oh yes!"

She said she had given a few hand jobs at college. I said that someone was in for a treat when she decided to explore further. She looked at me and said, "You never know," and turned and walked back towards their place.