Nephilim's Bliss Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Noo..." he moaned helplessly. "No, please, just let me feel that... Nooo...!"

Anders managed to fill the bottom of the bottle with whitish substance and let Evan go. Boy reached for his own cock in desperation and tried to rub it himself, but just like it was promised - he was robbed from the pleasure. With helpless pain on his face, he started taking deep breaths to call himself, but his unsatisfied cock was not planning to calm the blood boiling inside of him. Noah, watching his brother's struggle, both craved and feared to face the same.

"It worked, his semen is perfect," Anders claimed with a smile of success.

Noah stopped paying attention to his brother or a mage, as Lucas's fingers pushed him over the edge. But the exciting build-up has quickly turned into frustrating, flat feeling of his cock pumping milk and nothing more. Noah gasped and started uncontrollably wriggling his feet. He couldn't believe it, he was just as horny as when they started, yet the portion of his semen was already in the bottle. Lucas looked through the glass, visibly pleased with the amount of liquid and passed the bottle to his mage friend.

"Check this one now."

Anders's hand glowing with magic examined Lucas's load. The mage nodded.

"Yeah, no doubt, it works."

The older nephilim had no patience to listen to them celebrating. He was biting on a pillow, not being able to endure the frustration pulsing inside of his unsatisfied cock. He reached for the silver bracelet and tried to pull it off his cock and balls, but it just opposed. Noah felt owned and defeated like never before.

*

It didn't take long for Anders to be invited into nephilim orgy. All this milking made both him and Lucas horny enough to reach for their new, breathing sex toys. With cock stretching his insides, Noah fell into foggy sea of horny bliss that healed his frustration, at least for the time being. Now he focused on recording single little scenes with his eyes, that made him open up wider to Lucas's dick.

Scenes like Evan's tongue going through hairs on Anders's ball sack. Or mage's dick diving deep into nephilim hole. Or how it came out, head sticky with cum, to fell straight into Noah's mouth, filling them with warm, salty taste.

Noah also remembered Lucas teasing his body, forcing the boy to suck his long manly fingers, tormenting defenceless nipples and laughing at nephilim for being a filthy slut who enjoys this brute treatment.

The thug and his nephilim lover both started gasping for air, when Lucas started filling his butthole with warm loads of semen. What's unexpected, Noah's penis, even though untouched, started shooting as well, leaving silvery stains on nephilim's chest. Anders refused to stop fucking just to explain this phenomenon, he released another load of sperm, straight to Noah's throat, moaning and moving his hips like in a middle of a trance.

"He came without being touched," Lucas said when his breath and heartrate calmed a little bit. "Evan did the same earlier."

"Yeah, I've heard it's possible even for humans." Anders wiped sweat from his forehead, then shook semen remains from his dick, straight on Noah's face. "But the chances for this to happen seem to be enhanced in case of nephilims. That's not good, we will have to find a way to restrain them further to not waste their precious spunk."

Exhausted Noah, lying in the sheets, wet from sweat and semen, wanted only to sleep now, but could not refuse to listen to their words. He was scared, more than ever before. These men were already treating them like objects they fully own, which they can toy with and torment, to the point where they didn't hesitate to plan their further moves when standing next to them.

Noah wasn't afraid that he or his brother might get hurt in the process, though. He was afraid, because this situation was making him excited.

12