Nephilim's Bliss Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once boy broke his exposed posture, just like the last time he grabbed his cock, desperately trying to find a way to somehow force this pleasure out. When he realized there was nothing he could do, he fell to his knees, depressed and defeated.

"How inefficient," Anders said coldly, watching the nephilim in despair. "Immobilized in my machine, you would be already on your way to delivering me a second load."

*

Noah checked the room for the last time, to make sure they took all of their things, then he closed the door and smiled to himself. Who would have thought that this dirty old tavern would ever become meaningful in any way to him. And yet that was the case now. It was the place where he met Lucas and the one where he lost his virginity.

He came down the stairs only to hear two manly voices speaking. He peeked from behind the wall, quite surprised. Lucas was talking to a an incredible, shirtless man, whose skin had a black color. His broad shoulders, huge pecs and incredible muscles, all shown in relaxed, almost bored posture, made him a true god among men. Noah was just a simple nephilim and having a crush on Lucas didn't stop him from having a trouble breathing. The gladiator's body seemed to be spreading some kind of aura, making all nephilims willing to worship him.

"... And here comes the older nephilim brother," Lucas informed the gladiator, inviting Noah with a gesture to approach them. Boy obeyed, shyly. "Greg, allow me to introduce you Noah."

"It is an honor, sir," Noah said quietly, while respectfully looking down, just like Evan did before him. Lucas was pleased. Boys clearly knew their place.

"He's as pretty as the other one," Greg commented, after pulling Noah's face up to inspect him. "A bit more developed, but still deliciously tender. Are they troublemakers?"

"Just a bit. The younger one is very demanding when it comes to his own orgasms. This one," he referred to Noah in quite objectifying way, that was completely ignored by the boy stuck in blissful admiral for Greg's godly appearance, "well, he's just overall cheeky when not in the mood."

"Have you tortured them already?" Greg asked with a sexy smile of a cold sadist.

"I've spanked Evan for Noah's bratty behavior once. And, of course, there have been few slaps in the face here an there, but besides that, no."

"So instead of punishing him directly, you took it upon his brother?" Greg seemed intrigued. "You're incredibly smart to use their relationship against them, old friend. Did you make him look at the spanking of his brother? Did he become aggressive?"

"Oh, of course I made him watch, what would be the point of that otherwise? He was clearly thinking about intervening, but he chickened out and obediently watched me slap his brother's cheeks." Lucas made an expression of pure ecstasy, like he would be tasting some incredible dish. "Greg, my friend, trust me when I say this: even spanking a nephilim feels better than sex with regular humans. Everything about these boys just wants your dick to be milked and satisfied..."

"I'm especially glad to hear that they're cowards. There's nothing more erotic than abusing a helpless person in front of their family member, only to have them fully allow that out of pure fear." Greg was saying all of this, while gently touching Noah's face. Boy was watching him with mindless expression, his foggy eyes were worshipping Greg out of pure lustful love and the sick, sadistic things they were discussing only made him fall deeper into the sea of excitement, to his own doom. "Alright, so are we heading out? I kind of want to show them how fucked they are."

"Sure thing. Anders and I will ride on the horsebacks and you will have the opportunity to entertain them in the cart. Just no open wounds and permanent damage, please. Remember that they're meant for longer use of more men than just us three..."

"Can't promise anything... especially when it comes to this favorite pet of yours..." Greg turned his focus to Noah. "You've been watching me with that dumb face for a while now. Tell me, nephilim, do you want me to destroy you?"

"Yes... sir... please, I want you to make me scream..." All human reason had to leave Noah's brain, as he mumbled this with a mindless smile and drop of saliva coming out of his mouth.

Lucas smiled, seeing his nephilim mentally defeated like that. Almost like some sick, perverted father seeing his son grow up into a cock serving slut. Men guided the boy out of the tavern and their journey to saving the kingdom from monsters has finally begun.


12