Nerd

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want to taste mine?" Rachel asked, and Holly reached down between Rachel's legs instead. At this point I was getting really hard again and I figured I could help out

"I'll do it," I said and Rachel smiled at me.

"Come here nerd," in a really friendly way and I got between her legs and started to lick. Strangely I'll always remember how she tenderly scratched my head as I did it. Also, it was interesting, comparing each pussy. Rachel definitely had a different smell, but I didn't mind. She reached down and started diddling herself and I just tried to keep on going.

Suddenly I heard the soft voice of Holly, "Can I try?"

I withdrew and she got between Rachel's legs and gave her a couple of tentative licks, her pink lips touching Rachel's clit. Rachel just went off, grabbing her head and pulling it tight against the wet folds of her crevice. As Holly got more into it, I sat back, and stroked myself, coming into the towel that had been used to wash her feet. I hoped Rachel would ask me to fuck her but it never happened. I sat on my roommate's bed and just relaxed as they had sex.

Rachel came hard and when they were finished they lay next to each other, cuddling. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep for maybe fifteen minutes until I heard movement and saw they were up and getting dressed

"Rachel, you're fucking washing my sheets, you know that right?" Everybody laughed.

For the next couple weeks, I lived a nerve wracking existence with our little three-way relationship. Eventually Holly and Rachel seemed to tire of each other, and Holly seemed to also grow distant. Within a month she was with some other guy, but didn't really mind. Rachel and I kind of turned into best buds but nothing really happened between us because I knew she was into girls. After the year ended, we kept in touch but drifted our separate ways.

12