Neural Network Trap Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't realize I had drifted to the edge of our dancing group. I was watching Alyssa and Taylor. My wife had her hand under Taylor's dress. They were kissing, not like girls do to put on a show, but like lovers ignoring the world.

They were certainly ignoring me, a contributing factor to how a guy ended up behind me, his hand on my waist, his crotch against my ass.

I should have pulled away. Or frozen. Or cast a pleading look at the girl next to me that I'd been dancing with. Any of those would have brought rescue.

But I was hot from watching my wife and Taylor. I was still riding the high of the bouncer hitting on me. More than anything, I needed to be wanted. Validated. And I could feel the cock against my ass. Not soft but not hard. Not yet hard.

Rather than pull away, I leaned back. His musky scent hit me like a train. Cologne with the earthy undertone of a man exerting himself. My wife's muscles were tempered by curves and softness. His were hard. Demanding. Possessive.

I closed my eyes so that all I had were the sensations of touch and smell.

"I didn't know you were back in town," he said, voice low. Rumbly.

Familiar?

His hand caught my jaw, gentle but insistent. He tilted my head back. Too late I realized what he wanted. What I wanted.

His face was scratchy. It wasn't bad. In fact, the physical sensation of his masculinity made me feel even more feminine.

My eyes shot open when his lips possessed mine. He kissed me like we were old lovers, and I was too stunned to do anything but let him because it was Logan--my best friend of many years, the best man at my wedding--with his tongue in my mouth.

He saw my shock and pulled away. "Kaitlyn, are you okay?"

I broke from that circle of dream and its lies of safety and fled.

***

Alyssa found me within minutes. I had first sought refuge in the toilet, but the line was long and instead I'd found a lonely corner on the second floor.

"Are you okay?"

I shook my head, and she wrapped me in a hug.

For the next two songs, she just held me, but once I had calmed some she surveyed the area then led me past the bar into a private booth. Before we had a chance to sit, a waitress appeared in a dress as daring as ours. She took one look at us, then dropped her sexy act.

"Everything okay?"

"Yes," Alyssa said. "Just saw an unexpected face is all."

The waitress nodded. "It's a two bottle minimum, but I can give you five minutes."

"We'll pay," Alyssa said.

The waitress left, and Alyssa guided me to a couch. "I saw Logan kiss you."

Hearing her say it made me flinch.

"Kaitlyn says he's great at it."

"He thought I was my sister."

"I know." She waited for me, but I didn't know what to say. "It's okay to feel conflicted."

"I don't."

"I didn't say you did. Just that it's okay if you did."

The waitress returned with a bottle of champagne and two flutes. Alyssa asked for two more, then explained that Taylor was with Logan. She wanted to invite them both up.

I knew it was something I would have to face sooner or later, so I agreed then sought bubbly courage while Alyssa texted them.

"What should I say?" I asked while Alyssa refilled my glass.

"The truth has worked so far," Alyssa said. Then she cocked an eyebrow at me. "Or you can let me handle it. Do you trust me?"

From her look, I wondered if she had more in mind than words. "Yes. I trust you."

She pulled me onto her lap. We were making out when Taylor and Logan showed up.

"Wow. Does Harry know his wife and sister hook up?" my best friend asked. He didn't look bothered by it, and in fact I knew he wouldn't be. He'd never hidden his attraction to Alyssa, and now it seemed all but certain he'd been hooking up with my younger sister.

"This isn't Kaitlyn," Alyssa said.

Logan tried to process that, then laughed. "Yeah, right."

"Have a seat," Alyssa moved me off her lap.

The thing about making out is that sometimes it leads to arousal that, for people with dicks, can't always be hidden. I might have been able to keep mine beneath the drapey hem of my short dress, but Alyssa didn't let me, dragging her hand up my leg to make sure my little dick was visible.

Her cock had no chance to stay tucked away, even in her thong.

Logan's eyes bulged out of his head. He looked from my crotch to Alyssa then back to me. "Is this a prank?"

"No. Sit. I'll explain." Alyssa gestured at a seat opposite, then smoothly pulled Taylor down on her other side, an arm wrapped possessively around her waist. She talked quickly and calmly, stroking both me and Taylor.

By the end of the story, Logan had a bulge in his pants and a gleam in his eye. "This is insane."

"Yes," Alyssa said. "But fun. For instance, I'm going to have this tight Asian slut suck my cock, then I'm going to fuck her. Want to watch?"

I had to give credit to Logan, he knew how to take things in stride and go with the flow. Whatever questions he had could wait.

"You couldn't pay me enough to miss this," Logan said, spreading his legs and unashamedly adjusting his bulge.

"Help me out of these panties," Alyssa said to no one in particular.

Taylor and I sprang into action, but she was faster and claimed the coveted spot between my wife's legs. I settled for raising up on my knees to kiss her. She let me, but without much interest.

"Do you like her ass?" she asked.

"Very fuckable," Logan agreed. "Do you share?"

I went stiff. Alyssa giggled. Her eyes twinkled with a threat. "No one fucks her but me." My heart swelled. She lifted her hips to help Taylor free her cock. "But how would you like her to blow you?"

Instead of answering, Logan gasped. "That's a big fucking cock."

"Does it look good on me?"

"Oddly enough, I think I preferred you with a pussy," Logan said. "But I'd still fuck you, if you're down."

"I'm more of a top." Alyssa sighed as Taylor lowered her mouth on to it. "And Hailey's got all the cock I'll ever want."

"Fair enough." Logan leaned back and watched the show with a mixture of lust and admiration.

He hadn't answered Alyssa's offer of me going down on him. I wasn't going to remind him, but as I kissed Alyssa's cheek, I couldn't help but notice his hand in his lap.

"God, your cock is so much bigger than my boyfriend's," Taylor said, leading Logan to laugh and shake his head.

"It's ridiculous," Logan said. "Bigger than mine."

"Let's compare," Alyssa said, hopping up and dislodging her cock from Taylor's mouth. She looked absurdly sexy with her long legs and the hem of her dress pushed high by her erection. "Hailey can get you hard."

"Fuck it," Logan said, standing up. "Get over here, slut."

I didn't move. Alyssa swatted me on the ass.

"You heard him," she said, a bite to her voice that wasn't in her expression. Gentle eyes encouraged me to play along. They almost begged.

I couldn't say no to her. If she'd told me to bend over, I would have. But she kept my ass for herself even as she shared my mouth.

Even though I went to Logan willingly, I was shaking. I tried to go to my knees immediately, but he yanked me to him and kissed me again. His hand groped my ass. I ground against him.

"Careful, she cums quick," Alyssa warned.

"Thanks," Logan chuckled, pushing me down. He wore his disbelief openly. Was it that he couldn't believe what I was now, or was it shock that he didn't care as long as he could get his dick wet?

He didn't help undo his pants. I had to struggle to free his hard cock. It was big. Bigger than Alyssa. I could tell just from how it felt in my hands. If the point was to get him hard to compare with Alyssa, then I was done.

But that wasn't the point. I leaned forward to kiss the tip. Then I swirled my tongue and took the head in.

"Fuck, she's actually doing it," Logan groaned, right as the waitress returned.

"Oh, shit." She stepped inside and snapped the curtain closed. It probably wasn't the first time she'd caught people hooking up, but it was certainly the first involving two total babes with dicks. She watched as Logan guided half his cock into my mouth, then recovered her composure. "Did you need anything?"

The pop of a cock freeing from a mouth brought giggles.

"Do you have a condom?" Taylor asked.

"I could find one," the waitress said. She looked at the table. "And I'll get that second bottle for you. Please keep the curtain closed."

Logan had let me off his cock while the waitress was here, but as soon as she left, he pulled out and moved toward Alyssa, pulling me along with him. They stood side by side, Taylor and me on our knees in front of them.

"Mine just looks bigger because I'm smaller," Alyssa said. She shrugged then used her cock like bait to draw Taylor along, letting the tip enter Taylor's mouth then stepping back until Alyssa sat on the couch. "Hop on."

"The waitress isn't back."

"And?"

"The condom?"

"Who said anything about a condom." Alyssa stroked her dick. "I only fuck bareback."

"I don't even let my boyfriend do that."

"Do I look like your boyfriend?"

I lost Taylor's response to Logan's aggressiveness. He had reached some critical level of horny, and my mouth was the outlet he wanted. He picked me up off the ground, plopped down on a seat with a view of my wife and Taylor, then pushed my head down on his cock until I gagged.

I started bobbing. My eyes found his face, but he was focused on the other couch. I could hear Taylor moaning between the smack of lips. The slap of womanly flesh meeting. The wet noise of a pussy on a thick cock. The sound of the waitress returning.

"Wow," she said. "I guess she doesn't need this."

"We could use it," Logan grunted, eying the waitress up and down.

"Looks occupied."

"I'm sure she'd share."

Like hell I would. Fueled by furry, I worked that cock with both hands, my lips, and my tongue. I put everything Alyssa had taught me over the past week into it. My reward was cum. Logan could talk all the game he wanted, but nothing could hold out against a talented mouth like mine.

I swallowed every drop with ease, even more impressed with how much Alyssa came now. I sucked him until he pushed me away.

As soon as I was free, I turned to look at Alyssa and Taylor. The view was spectacular. Alyssa had bent the Asian slut over the couch and was hitting it from behind. Red handprints decorated Taylor's rippling ass. I was so enthralled I nearly missed the action starting up right next to me.

"Bounce on it," Logan said.

The waitress, panties discarded on the ground, obeyed. She had pulled her dress up to her waist and was impaled on Logan's condom-wrapped dick. I fought against an odd swirl of jealousy.

"Hailey," Alyssa called. I turned. She held out her hand. "Come here."

Conscious of the way my tiny dick swayed, I did my best strut.

Alyssa never missed a beat in Taylor's pussy. Even picking me up and sitting me on Taylor's lower back didn't interrupt. I was eye to eye with my wife while she fucked another woman right below me. The sluttiness of the situation did not pass by Taylor. Beneath me, I felt her tremor through an orgasm.

"Fuck, I love pussy," Alyssa groaned. She grabbed me by the neck and kissed me. "I'm going to breed this slut."

She stared right into my eyes as she did it. It was like she tried to knock me up through Taylor.

Our new friend was a mess. She threw herself back on Alyssa almost bucking me off. Her screams were loud enough to worry the waitress, who hopped off Logan and slapped a hand over Taylor's mouth.

All of that happened in the background. All I could think about was Alyssa and cumming.

"Please," I begged.

"Would you let Logan fuck you right now if I asked you to?"

"Yes." I was so desperate to cum that I would probably even enjoy it.

She beamed at me. "I love you. Watching you suck Logan was hot, but just so we're crystal clear, no one fucks you but me."

"I need you."

"I know." Alyssa spanked Taylor's ass. "But I want some more of this pussy. Go stick that little dick of yours in Taylor's mouth. If you last until I'm done with her, I'll fuck you."

I wouldn't last. I knew it. Alyssa knew. Stamina had never been my strong point, and I came quicker than ever since my transformation and Alyssa's constant teasing. The combined sights, sounds, and scents of Alyssa and Logan working over their sluts wasn't going to make it easier.

But I tried. I almost made it thirty seconds.