Neuro Submission Transmitter Ch. 03

Story Info
Nick's dad controls supermodels with a transmitter.
43.4k words
4.78
511.6k
418

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/17/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
samslam
samslam
12,861 Followers

"God damn! That fucking bastard!" I hear mom yell from the living room. Jumping out of bed, I run in to see what's wrong. Mom's fuming as she walks back and forth reading a letter. She's wearing a short terrycloth robe that she must have slipped on to go out to the mailbox.

"What's wrong, mom." I ask, putting my arm around her shoulder and trying to read the letter. "What's that?" I ask.

"It's a letter from your father's lawyer." She yells, stomping her feet. "He says your father is entitled to half of the money from Uncle Harry's estate, because our divorce was never final."

"What do you mean?" I ask. "He's wrong isn't he? I mean about your divorce."

"Of course he's wrong." She says, hesitantly. "I mean, I'm pretty sure we're divorced." Mom says, thinking about it. "I signed papers and sent them to your father's lawyer. But, I guess, if he never filed them, then we could still be married. Shit!"

"Jesus!" I say. "Can he really get half of our money?" I ask, incredulously. Mom's robe has fallen open and, even in my anger, my cock responds to her magnificent body.

"I don't know." Mom says, completely unaware of my hard cock, as she walks into the kitchen. "I've got to make some phone calls."

Damn! I've got to get the transmitter fixed. I wasn't worried about it because I haven't needed to use it. Mom and my sister, Susan, have continued to be amazingly adventurous sex partners, with me and with each other. Mrs. Edwards, responding to the trigger I gave her, continued my sexual lessons until the end of the semester, and Nicole and I broke up a couple of months ago. There was no real urgency.

But, now there is! I can take care of this thing with dad, if I can just get the transmitter working. Going into my room, I retrieve it from its hiding place in my closet. I've already discovered that the bottom slides open, exposing connectors that I'm not familiar with. I've looked in a few computer and electronics stores, but haven't found anything that fits it. Lying down on my bed, I study the connector again.

"I have to go down to Uncle Harry's and meet with the lawyer tomorrow." Mom says, walking into my bedroom. "Do you want to come with me?"

"Sure." I answer, thinking I might be able to find the charger at Uncle Harry's house. "Did you want to leave tonight?" I ask. Mom hasn't pulled her robe closed, and she might as well be naked, standing in the doorway. Her breasts are heaving up and down, as her breath comes in heavy sighs, and her porcelain smooth pussy mound is right at my eye level.

"Yes, right away." She says, so distracted that she still doesn't notice my erection. "As soon as I pack an overnight case." Mom says, pulling her robe off as she turns toward her bedroom. I follow her into her bedroom, admiring her luscious ass on the way. I sit on her bed and watch her while she changes.

"What did the lawyer say, mom?" I ask, as she pulls a light blue thong from her dresser. I am mesmerized, as she steps one and then the other foot into it, bending over with her ass to me.

"He said, that if I never got a final decree from the court, we may still be married." She answers, while wiggling the thin strip of material between her firm, round ass cheeks. "And if that's the case, then your dad may very well be entitled to half of what we inherited." She says, standing up straight and adjusting the front of the thong over her pussy lips. My cock is standing at attention, as she extracts a matching bra from the same drawer and slips her arms into it.

"How did he even know about the money?" I ask, while I watch mom fasten the bra across the center of her chest and arrange each of her tits comfortably in its cup.

"Who knows?" Mom seethes. "The lawyer just said to bring all the papers I have and he'll try to get it straightened out." She turns towards me, noticing my hard cock for the first time. "Oh honey, I am really not in the mood, right now." She says, apologetically.

"I know, mom." I respond, getting off the bed and hugging her. "I'm fine." I say. "But I can't help my reaction to watching you get dressed. I never get tired of seeing your sexy body, mom." I tell her, holding her tightly against me, her silk covered tits pushing into my chest and my hard cock pressing against the front of her thong.

"You came twice this morning already, Nick." She exclaims, referring to our lovemaking when we woke up a few hours ago. She reaches her hand between us and squeezes my hard-on. "God! The resilience of teenagers." She laughs. "Can you at least wait until we get to Uncle Harry's?" She asks, kissing me lightly on my lips.

"Sure mom." I answer, squeezing her bare ass cheeks. "No problem." I break the hug and head to my bedroom to get ready. "Mom." I say, turning back to her from the doorway. "Don't worry, everything will be alright."

"I know." She says, smiling unconvincingly.

I haven't been to Uncle Harry's in quite a while. It seems weird not to call Nicole to tell her we're here. When she called a few weeks ago to tell me she was seeing someone from school, I was really upset. I almost used the post transmission suggestion on her, but once I calmed down, I realized that it was really for the best. We're still friends, and I'm actually happy for her.

We get there late and mom and I crash out on Uncle Harry's king sized bed. We snuggle up to each other, but it's obvious that mom isn't in the mood for anything else, so we just go to sleep.

The next day, while mom is at the lawyers, I search Uncle Harry's office for the charger. As I'm leaving his office, to go look in the library, the front doorbell rings. I'm shocked to see Nicole's mom standing on the front porch.

"Uh, come in Mrs. Devlin." I say, opening the door wider. "How have you been?" I ask, wondering why she's here. She's wearing a red halter-top, stretched tightly across her ample tits, a pair of white shorts and flip-flops.

"I've been good, Nick." She says, stepping across the threshold. "But, please call me Maggie." She says, smiling. I follow her into the living room; watching her tight shorts, ripple across her swaying ass cheeks. Her long, tan legs are well toned and I'm surprised at the instant reaction my cock is exhibiting for Nicole's mom.

"My mom's not here, Mrs... uh, Maggie." I say, as we enter the living room and she turns towards me.

"I know." She says, smiling mischievously. "I watched her drive away a while ago. I came over to talk to you."

"Me?" I ask, wondering what she would want to talk with me about.

"Yes, Nick." She says. "Is that so hard to believe?" She asks, teasingly. "I'm sorry things didn't work out between you and Nicole." She says, softly. "I thought you two were good together."

"Yeah, well." I answer. "It was hard on both of us being so far away." She lifts herself up onto one of the bar stools at the kitchen counter and crosses her legs.

"Would you like something to drink, Maggie?" I ask. It's hard for me to think of her as Maggie; I've always just thought of her as Nicole's mom, and never paid much attention to her. Now that we're alone in the house, I'm surprised by how attractive she is and I'm finding the smooth, tanned skin of her exposed shoulders and her long, shapely legs, a very pleasant distraction.

"A diet coke would be great, if you have one." She says, smiling at me.

"Sure." I answer, getting two diet cokes from the fridge and opening hers before I give it too her.

"Thank you, Nick." She says. "I never got a chance to properly thank you for what you did for me... with Frank, I mean." She says, resting her hand on my arm. "It was incredible the way you used the transmitter to completely change his personality." She says, pausing to take a drink. I stare at her in disbelief.

"Oh yeah." She says, setting her diet coke can down. "I know all about the transmitter, Nick."

"Nicole told you?" I ask, wondering how she got around the post transmission suggestion I gave her to not tell anyone.

"Nicole knows about it?" She asks, startled by my revelation.

"Yes." I answer. "How do you know about it?" I ask. Finding this whole conversation really bizarre.

"I've known Harry since before he created it." She says. "Harry and I." She pauses, smiling sheepishly at me. "We... uh... that is... we were very close." She watches me intently for a reaction. I just wait to hear what else she says.

"I was his first subject, you know." She smiles broadly. "For his transmitter experiments. I don't suppose you've seen the video." She looks at me mischievously.

"You know about the video?" I can't believe she knows about all of this.

"Oh yes!" She says, excitedly. "That video was a real source of entertainment for Harry and I." She studies me as if deciding how much she wants to reveal. "Harry and I had been intimate for a couple of years before he developed the transmitter, Nick. It was such a turn on to watch that video while we were making love."

"Did you... um... know about the others?" I ask, hardly believing what I'm hearing.

"I did not know that Harry was using the transmitter on Nicole, until after he was gone and she insisted on coming over here everyday. I really thought she was just studying here in the afternoons." She proclaims, adamantly. "There were others, too, I suppose?" She looks at me questioningly.

"Yes, two others." I answer, still not believing that she was that naive about Nicole, but not ready to tell her about mom and Susan.

"Did he... with Nicole, I mean... did he..." She hangs her head.

"He never touched her." I answer her unasked question. "But he did watch her." I add.

"That bastard!" She says, vehemently. "Did you use the transmitter on Nicole, Nick?" She looks at me earnestly.

"Yes." I answer. "But not like Uncle Harry did, Maggie." I hesitate and then tell her most of it. "I eliminated her need to visit Harry's house everyday. I made her proud of her body. She was so self-conscious about her breasts." Maggie laughs, knowingly, waiting for me to continue. "And I.. um..." I pause, carefully picking my phrasing. "I made her less inhibited and little more adventurous sexually." I say, very quickly. "We were already having sex, without any help from the transmitter." I add hurriedly. "I just opened her mind up to other possibilities." Maggie nods, quietly.

"Harry knew how Frank was and didn't do anything about it." She stares at me. "But you... you fixed it the first time we met." She has her hand on my arm again, rubbing it casually up and down my bicep. "You know, you're my hero, Nick." She smiles.

"So you and Uncle Harry..." I don't finish. "Wow!" I add.

"Oh God, he was so fucking good in bed!" She smiles at the memory. "I don't know if it was his natural skill or suggestions from the transmitter. Frankly, I didn't care. That man really made me wet the sheets, Nick. He could completely drain every ounce of energy from my body and have it pooling on the bed between my legs." She sighs, and then looks up and catches me blushing.

"Oh, I'm sorry if I'm embarrassing you, Nick." She teases. "But this is part of why I've come to see you." Her hand slides up across my shoulder and down my chest. "You've got the transmitter, Nick." As she leans her mouth up next to my ear, her tits brush across my arm. "You can make anyone do whatever you want." She whispers, holding her tits against me for emphasis. "I never asked you before, Nick, because... well, with you and Nicole dating... I mean that would have been seriously wrong." She smiles. "But, now..."

"Um... it's not working." Is all I can think of to say. "I can't figure out how to charge it." I blurt out.

"Well, looks like it's a good thing I came over." Maggie leans back, smiling, her hard nipples pushing against the material of her top. "Where is it, Nick?" She asks, her braless tits bouncing as she steps down from the barstool, and hooks her arm through mine.

"It's in my overnight bag in the bedroom." I answer, walking with her down the hallway.

"Your uncle was kinky, too, Nick." She whispers as we enter the master bedroom. My heart skips a beat as I realize that mine and mom's stuff is all in one bedroom. Maggie's hanging on my arm, continuing her story. "He liked really kinky things." She whispers, teasingly, while pushing her tits into my arm. "Nothing he would ever put on a video, though."

"What kind of things?" I ask, hoping to keep her distracted enough that she won't notice the sleeping arrangements. I retrieve the transmitter from my overnight bag and lead Maggie back into the hallway.

"He liked me to fuck him in the ass." She says, staring into my eyes for a reaction. My face must have registered complete shock because she laughs uproariously. "Oh yeah, conservative Uncle Harry." She laughs. "Loved it when I'd use a strap-on dildo. He used to cum like a fountain while I pumped in and out of his asshole."

"Uh... how do we charge the transmitter, Maggie?" I ask, not knowing what else to say to her.

"Come with me." She says, excitedly, dragging me by the arm into Uncle Harry's study. "Let me have it." She says, reaching for the transmitter. Sliding it open, like she's done it a hundred times, she bends down and inserts it, bottom first, into a tiny nook on the underside of Uncle Harry's desk. I kneel down and see what, at first glance, looks like decorative wood, but is actually a docking station for the transmitter.

"Awesome!" I exclaim. Now I'll be able to take care of dad. "How long does it take?" I ask.

"I'm not sure." She answers, running her hands through my hair while I'm still kneeling on the floor. "I don't think Harry ever ran it all the way down before." She steps closer, tucking the back of my head into the crotch of her shorts, massaging my scalp with her hands.

"It's not really fair, you know." She says, in an exaggerated pouty voice.

"What's not fair, Maggie?" I ask, standing up and turning towards her. I assume she means that I have the transmitter and not her.

"It's not fair that you've seen video of me completely naked... not to mention, in very compromising positions. My own daughter has seen you, completely naked in uninhibited, adventurous ways. Isn't that what you said?" She asks, rhetorically, as she wraps her arms around my waist and looks up at me with a big smile on her face. "But I've never seen you naked." She says, brushing her body up and down against the bulge in my pants. "Do you think that's fair, Nick." She asks, again using her little girl, pouty voice, as she unbuttons my shirt. I don't answer. I just slide my hands around her waist and cup her ass cheeks, drawing her to me.

"Have you ever fucked a mother and her daughter, Nick?" She whispers in my ear as she peels my shirt off my shoulders.

"Um... um..." I'm stuttering, startled by the question, thinking about mom and Susan.

"Oh Christ, you have the transmitter." She says, amazement in her voice and on her face. "You could do whoever you want, whenever you want, can't you."

"Um... pretty much." I answer. "But I don't just use it for sex." I add, maybe a little too defensively."

"What else do you use it for, Nick." Maggie asks, while pulling the zipper of my shorts down. She kneels down, taking my shorts down with her and I step out of them. She's eye level with my cock, covered only by my jockey shorts.

"I used it on a bully at school once." I answer. "And, um, your husband, of course..." I gasp, while she runs her hands over my ever-growing bulge, behind my white briefs. "I... um... I'm going to use it to get my dad to stop pestering my mom." I answer, as Maggie, pulls the elastic waistband of my jockey shorts out over the tip of my hard cock.

"Oh my." She sighs, licking the head of my cock even before she gets my jockey shorts off the rest of it.

"Oh God!" I groan, moving my feet apart for balance. I've got built up tension in my balls since yesterday when I was watching mom get dressed. Maggie pulls my jockey shorts all the way down, while sliding her lips over my rigid shaft.

"You're the perfect size, Nick." She says. "Your cock will fit nicely wherever you want to put it." She smiles teasingly, while holding my cock in her hand and licking all around it like an ice cream cone. "You know, Nick, you made Frank a much better lover than he ever was before. I don't know what you said to him, but he's attentive, loving and always tries to make me cum before he does."

"Glad I could help." I pant, while Maggie continues licking and nibbling on my throbbing cock.

"But I don't always want attentive and loving, Nick." She smiles at me, while stroking her hand up and down my rigid shaft. "I need adventurous and uninhibited, sometimes, too." She says, nibbling on the underside of my cock. "I need explosive and thunderous sex, Nick". She says, before sliding her lips all the way down my shaft and burying my cock head in her throat."

"You... want... me... to... give... Frank... another... suggestion?" I manage to ask, while pumping my cock in and out of Maggie's moist mouth.

"No! Nick!" She says, stopping abruptly and just holding my aching cock in her hand. "You could give Frank a million suggestions and he'll never be Mr. Thunderous and Explosive." She shakes her head. "I want you to use the transmitter on me, Nick. Just like Harry did." She calms down and continues her licking. "You can give me thunderous and explosive orgasms, Nick. You know you can!"

"Oh fuck! Maggie!" I cry, as she cups my balls while pumping my cock in and out of her warm mouth. "Yeah, just like that!" I breathe; as the tension builds and I feel my balls tighten, signaling my approaching release. She stops again, pulling her mouth back and squeezing my cock with her hand.

"Will you do it, Nick?" She looks at me, imploringly. "Will you use the transmitter to fulfill my fantasies?"

"Yes, whatever." I cry. "Please keep going, Maggie!" I plead. "Please, I really need this!"

"Need what?" She asks, innocently, while flicking her tongue against the head of my throbbing cock." Say it, Nick. What do you need?" Maggie smiles at me seductively.

"I need you to suck my cock, Maggie!" I cry, dry humping against her hand.

"And you'll do what, Nick?" She asks, coyly.

"I'll use the transmitter on you, Maggie!" I yell. "I'll give you... um..." I stop, trying to remember what words she'd used.

"Thunderous and explosive, Nick?" She smiles.

"Yes! Thunderous and explosive orgasms." I cry. "Please, Maggie!"

"Oh, don't be such a baby." She teases, sucking my swollen cock back into her mouth, while she gently squeezes my balls. I shoot almost immediately, filling her mouth with several large loads of cum. She expertly swallows every drop and licks my cock clean before standing up.

"Like mother, like daughter, huh, Nick?" Maggie laughs. "What time do you expect your mother back?" She asks, eyeing the door.

"Anytime now!" I say, grabbing my clothes, as I check my watch.

"Well, hopefully the transmitter will be charged by tonight." She says, kissing my cheek. "Nicole has a date and Frank has the late shift. Will you come over tonight, Nick?"

"I'll try." I answer, honestly. "It depends on what my mom has planned." I tell her.

"Use the transmitter, Nick." She smiles. "That's what it's there for!" She says, running her hands over my naked ass and biting my left nipple.

"Ouch!" I say, but my cock jumps at the erotic sensation.

"Pain is not all bad, Nick." Maggie says, stroking my recovering cock. "You'll see." She says.

"Maggie." I say tentatively. "It's been quite a while since I've seen that video." I say, gently cupping her breasts though her halter-top. "I mean... could I..."

"A little preview for tonight?" She asks. "Of course, Nick, sweetie." Maggie says, pulling the string of her halter-top over her head and dropping the cloth below her pert, grapefruit-sized tits. Her erect nipples are thick and dark poking out like bullets from her large rose-colored areolas. I gently lift her fleshy breast to my mouth and lick her areola, all around her hard nipple, without touching it.

samslam
samslam
12,861 Followers