Never a Lender or Borrower...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Slightly darker than Donna, but of course it's not the color of the hair that's important. It's the color of the soft lips within."

His fingers swirled through the pubic hair and brushed the sensitive labia within.

"Oh my, Elizabeth. I do believe you're getting turned on down here. Get down on the floor and spread your legs apart."

Eddie put his face between her thighs and gently tongued her still pursed labia until with stronger tongue strokes he penetrated her secret bastion and sought out her clitoris. For some minutes he licked and sucked her clitoris while Mrs Canby's face went through the range emotions from fear, to loathing, to passion, to guilty pleasure. When he finally persuaded her to cum, she was scarcely in any position to deny intrusion of his cock into her well moistened slot.

When it was over. Eddie stood up and looked down on the fallen woman and said.

"I'll be back tomorrow. I expect you to be here at 8:00pm. Don't bother with bra and panties you won't be needing them. Besides beautiful tits like your need to swing loose. Tonight you gave a $50.00 fuck, I'll give you the same cut as Donna so, since your cut is 20 percent you've cut $10.00 from Donna's debt. Tomorrow I think you'll cut it even more."

The picture faded away to be replaced with a similar view. This time a stranger came to door and rang the bell.

The camera zoomed in as the door opened and Mrs Canby appeared.

"Mrs Canby?" The man asked.

"Yes?"

"You're just as pretty as I'd been told."

"What? Who are you?"

The man pushed Mrs Canby back inside and the door closed. The camera angled changed and Mrs Canby was standing in front of the man in the living room. The man had his hand over her mouth, strangling her cries.

"Now don't cry out Lizzy or things will go bad for your young and rather slutty daughter.

Mrs Canby's cries choked off and the man took this opportunity to feel the front of her tee shirt, where he focused his attention until the unmistakable shape of her nipples showed through.

"I don't feel any bra under here. Not many women of your age have tits this firm that could pass the nipple test."

Then he tussled with her briefly until with a cry of triumph he held her tee shirt over his head and she collapsed in a sea of tears.

"And what about down here?" He said as he pushed her to her back, sat on her tummy and pulled up the front of her dress.

"And no panties either. You ARE a slut, just like your daughter."

"He told me I had to or Donna would be hurt." She wailed defiantly.

"Well be that as it may, it's time for us to go into your bedroom and for you to show your natural endowments."

The man dragged her into the bedroom.

The scene changed as the camera showed the front door closing, then moving down the corridor turning into the bedroom and showing the last few seconds of Mrs Canby's disrobing and a completely naked Mrs Canby being pushed back onto the bed as the man's head snorkeled between her thighs and his hands massaged and manipulated her breasts.

"You're too hairy down here Lizzy. You are in need of a trim. Men don't like to get a mouthful of hair when they're sucking cunt."

The man then manhandled her into the ensuite bathroom as the camera followed. He sat her on the side of the bath as he opened the back he had brought with him and pulled out a safety razor. While the woman protested, he made her lie on the floor and then pushed her legs apart. He discovered can of shaving cream which probably had been in the bathroom since her husband died. He shook the can and squirted a generous amount on her vulva and smeared it around. He picked up the razor and, starting at her belly hole drew the razor down toward the top of her slit. Then pulling on her labia he shaved the sides and the bottom. When he was done Elizabeth's pouting slit was smooth and pink. He pulled her labia apart so that her hooded clit was clearly exposed and ran his fingers over it.

"Feel how sensitive your pussy is now Lizzy. Just like you were when you were a teenager.

As he talked he stroked her bald vulva and then pushed his finger inside her vagina.

"Now that's what I call juicy."

He brought her back into the bedroom and lay on the bed.

"Now, I want you to get up on top of me and stick my cock inside your cunt. That's good now you're learning how to please a man. Don't worry about the camera, we'll send you pictures to turn you on later. Now fuck me, you trollop. That's right make those boobies dance for me. Wow, you're really worth the money. Now wait. I'm going to give you a chance to really reduce your daughter's debt. You can reduce it by $200.00 if you, willingly, remove my cock from your cunt and stick it in your ass."

Mrs Canby whimpered.

"I can't. I've never ..."

"Of course you can. Donna is really good at it now. She thought she couldn't either. Let me lick it first. Don't struggle so much you know it's not so bad. In fact it's kind of nice right?"

The man lay behind Mrs Canby and began to lick her hole.

"Now that's done. Come on. $200.00."

At last Mrs Canby kneeled over the man and lowered herself onto his cock.

"It hurts."

"No slowly, push it in." said the man ignoring her protests. "A little more, a little more. There what did I tell you. It's right in. Now lie on me and let me fuck you."

For the next ten minutes the video showed Mrs Canby being buggered by the man as he praised her talents. At last the camera faded out.

Brad was drained after he turned off the video. He loaded his VCR into a pack along with some of his clothes and food. He still didn't have any clothes for Donna. He was going to have to get some from Mrs Canby.

He rode his bike to Donna's house and parked in the back. He knocked at the back door and surprisingly it swung open. Brad stepped inside and walked into the kitchen. It was empty. So was the living room and dining room. Brad knew Donna's room was upstairs at the front so he thought he could just go up and get some clothes. He passed he master bedroom and glanced in. Although the room was empty, the floor was littered with clothes. He was a little surprised to find that not all of them were female. He stepped inside and looked around. No, there was definitely no-one there, but when he felt the bed it felt warm and he thought he could detect a small wet spot on the sheet. Brad walked down the corridor to where he thought Donna's room was located, but just as he reached for the door he heard a low voices.

Brad glided silently down the corridor toward quiet voices. The door to the bedroom stood fractionally ajar and sinking to his knees, Brad cautiously peered inside. From his low angle, could see two sets of legs lying side by side. As he slowly raised his head up he could see a naked female, Mrs Canby, lying face down, her ass slightly raised and displaying the rumpled and protruding lips of her clean-shaven vulva extending from a neatly trimmed thatch of pubic hair. Her ass and thighs were firm with no noticeable evidence of flab. As the man's fingers started to caress her soft cleft, a trickle of semen showed that she had not been lying idle this way for long. And, by the relaxed spread of her thighs, Brad sensed a familiarity, and perhaps casual responsiveness, to his touch.

"So, Donna was pretty lucky to have a room like this. Her own TV, VCR, remote and everything. Now roll over. I have a nice movie to show you."

The TV clicked on.

"Yesterday you saw how Donna was introduced to her new life. Today we see a pivotal threshold in her training."

Brad heard a low buzzing noise.

"But while you're watching you might as well play with yourself."

The man's hand reached between her thighs and with no preliminaries found her parted slit and pressed a vibrator deep inside her vagina.

Mrs Canby suddenly spoke in a quavering voice.

"That's you with Donna. Oh no, you didn't do that to her."

"Listen to her Lizzy."

Their voices stilled as the man increased the volume.

"... that's good Donna you can stop sucking now. Now kiss me."

There was silence for a while.

"Now sit on my knee while a play with your tits. You like it when I play with your tits don't you?"

"Yes." The muffled voice answered.

"Tell me how much you like me to play with your tits."

"I like it when you play with my tits, Dan."

"And?"

"I love the feel of your fingers on my stiff nipples. It makes me so hot and my cunt gets so wet."

"How could you make her say those words

"I'm going to feel your cunt now, Donna."

"Yes, you're right. It's really wet. What do you want me to do about it?"

"Fuck my hole Dan. Fuck my little hole. Fuck my little ass hole. I like it when you stick your big cock up my bum."

While they were watching the action on the small screen, Brad watched the two observers on the bed. As the engagement on the TV became more passionate Mrs Canby clutched the vibrator in both hands and began to thrust it powerfully into the now gaping orifice of her cunt.

"Don't show me this." She gasped as Dan leaned over and began to nibble on her breasts.

"Perhaps I could. But will you perform for me just like your beautiful daughter?"

"What? You want me to do that?"

"That's right."

"I can't I've never done it. It will hurt I know."

"Never done it?"

"Only a couple of times and only recently. A man forced his way into my house and made me do it. One of your cronies no doubt."

"Well, this time it will be better. I'll win you over to the dark side. The other guy must have been an amateur. So, what do you say? Do I turn off the TV or do we keep watching while I fuck you again."

Mrs Canby fell silent for some moments while her hands busily kept working the vibrator until she gave forth little gasps and her hips trembled and pitched for some seconds.

"Turn it off. You make me feel so indecent letting you do this to me." She whispered with a stifled sob.

The TV fell silent. The only sound was that from Dan sucking her breasts.

"Well you just lie there on your tummy, mummy and stretch those well-bred legs apart. You know? I think your cunt lips have become even more perfect in the past three weeks."

Dan stood behind Mrs Canby enjoying the instinctive muscle contractions he touched off each time he stroked and squeezed her yielding vulva. He picked up the abandoned vibrator, clicked it on and ran it along the crinkled lips of her sex. This prompted spontaneous shudders from her legs until he urged it against the base of her clitoris and her bottom heaved up as she gave a startled shriek.

"Elizabeth, you surprise me more and more with the sensitivity of your clit. You must have needed frequent sex when your husband was around."

As Dan continued to stroke Mrs Canby with the vibrator the slit of her sex expanded noticeably until Brad could see the moist entrance to her vagina. He could see it spasm periodically discharging a clear viscous liquid that Dan scooped up with his fingers and rubbed over her bottom hole. Now he concentrated the vibrator on the entrance to Mrs Canby's vagina, circling around the opening until its color heightened and it expanded receptively to accept the tip of the vibrator. Dan then pressed the vibrator against her perineum inducing, as he knew it would, an increase in vaginal secretions. He used her own slippery discharge to relax her tense ass hole as he moved the vibrator between one orifice and the other. Then he placed the vibrator into her vagina and began to lick Mrs Canby's ass.

By resting his chin on the vibrator he could transfer the vibration from his tongue to her anus. When he came up for air, Brad could see a difference. Her anal sphincter was no longer tightly closed, but showed a small hole. Dan scooped up more of her discharge and pressed his finger up to the knuckle into her.

"Now Elizabeth, does that hurt?"

"No not yet but your finger is small. I know it will when you stick your cock in."

"Be honest. This makes you horny. I can tell by looking at your wet cunt."

After extracting his finger, he delicately ran the tip of the vibrator around the sensitive ring of muscle, prodding and poking the expanding aperture until finally with a moist sucking sound, the instrument sank an inch inside. Mrs Canby felt the electric tingle pass across her perineum to her impressionable genitals stirring capricious fibrillation of her vagina.

Dan could tell by the flutter of her sex against his fingers and the tensing of her clitoris that she was responding favorably to his attack. And with little additional urging soon had the vibrator firmly lodged in her anus. He left the instrument embedded in her writhing bottom while he revelled in the glorious sensation of her vagina clutching and grabbing the two fingers he had inserted into it. For Mrs Canby the supreme moment of seduction had arrived. Dan hoisted her bottom up and withdrawing the vibrator replaced it with his more vigorous penis.

Mrs Canby groaned emotionally as his stiff cock slid smoothly into her hitherto virgin bum. For some seconds he rested, wallowing in the tight compression of her besieged hole. Then, slowly at first, but building in speed and intensity he undertook her anal instruction. As he opened up her backdoor he took the vibrator and filled her vagina, using it to help pleasure her inflated clitoris. Little by little she facilitated his motions until at last with a strangled cry she rewarded his efforts with a powerful orgasm which rocked her to her cultured roots. For some seconds after he had withdrawn his cock she lay sobbing on the bed.

"Now Lizzy, that didn't hurt and you liked it despite your maiden innocence. But now that we are so familiar. Tell me about your husband he must have been continuously pulling down your panties to get at such a hot pussy. How often did you make love?"

Elizabeth sounded distressed when she answered.

"He was a good man."

"Yes, I'm sure he was but how often did he fuck you?"

"The usual amount."

"The usual amount? How many times was that? Twice a day? Twice a week? Once a month? What?"

"Every week, sometimes twice."

"Once a week and you were married for how long?"

"Five years."

"So Donna would have been four years old?"

"Yes. About."

"And he fucked you all the first year. Even while you were pregnant?"

"No. After I was five months pregnant we didn't make love until Donna was three months old."

"So he didn't make love with you for seven months that year. So let's see. You only made out with him for three years and five months, 41 months and in that time you were fucked a maximum of 160 times and more probably, 80 times. No wonder you seem like such a virgin. I've been living here for a month, twenty seven days to be precise and in that time I've fucked you at least three times a day, and on the weekends five times a day and now I've even fucked your ass. That's about 90 times. So now I've probably fucked you more than your dear old husband. But I can't see you not wanting more. Such a sensitive slit as you've got here."

As he spoke he stroked her clitoris continually.

"And you were a virgin when you married him?"

Mrs Canby didn't reply."

"I gather from your silence that you were not. Tell me about the guy who popped your cherry."

"I don't want to."

"Ah, but I want you to. How old were you?"

"Fifteen."

"Fifteen? That seems awfully young for such an innocent as you."

"It was an accident."

"An accident. Don't tell me you were walking home one day and all your clothes fell off and you tripped and fell on a boy who just happened to be lying in the way with his pants off and a huge erection and your cunt fell right onto his erection."

"No it wasn't like that."

"So what happened?"

"I don't want to tell."

"Come on. Spill the beans."

"It happened when I was at camp."

"A summer camp? Lizzy gets the hot's for the camp counsellor and so they take a quick trip into the woods for a bit of nookie."

"No, it was a church camp, all girls. Sort of a retreat."

"It sounds interesting."

"We were on a canoe trip. Father Ignatius and Father Patrick took all of us for a two day camp."

"How many of you were there?"

"Well with the fathers, fifteen. We canoed across the lake and late in the afternoon we found a place to set up camp. It was a beautiful evening and the moon made everything seem like day and we had a lovely meal and went to bed. I was in a tent with three other girls. The two fathers had their own tent. In the middle of the night I woke up suddenly. I could hear Cindy Smith tossing and turning in her sleeping bag. I thought she must be having a nightmare or something but I was a little surprised when I looked over because at that moment her head and shoulders appeared at the opening of her sleeping bag. She was not wearing her nightie. Then, a hand came up and grabbed hold of one of her breasts."

"Tits, Elizabeth. They're called tits. How old was Cindy? Did she have nice tits?"

"She was seventeen and she had quite nice ... tits."

"Carry on. Were they big, small?"

"They were bigger than mine. Her sleeping bag opened and she was facing me, but a hand came from behind her and began to stroke her sex."

"Her cunt or her pussy, Elizabeth."

"Her pussy. I couldn't tell what was happening behind her but she kept crying quietly and her hips kept thrusting forward. Then the man, 'cause I could see it was a man now, pushed her over onto her front and I could see he was sticking his thing into her."

"Elizabeth, try to get the terminology right. Was he fucking her?"

"No! He was up her bum."

"I decided it was time to get away. So I started to crawl out of my sleeping bag. I was half way out before I realized that my pajama jacket was unbuttoned and I knew I'd fastened it before bed. Then I observed that my sleeping bag was completely unzipped and when I lifted it off my legs I saw that I was nude from the waist down. I crept out of the tent and I thought I'd got away until someone grabbed my hair and pulled me upright. He told me I was going to have to go to the cook tent."

"That's all he did?"

"He ... he ..." Mrs Canby started to sob. "He opened up my pajama jacket and felt my tits. He started to suck them."

"Did he say anything?"

"He said he loved virgin boobs that were still growing. But he especially liked cunts that had no hair."

"You had no hair on your cunt?"

"I had some but not much. I had just turned 15."

"Then what did he do he must have felt up your cunt a bit."

"He put his hand between my legs and squeezed me there. Then he asked me if I needed to pee. I did. So he told me to pee for him. He got right down and watched me while I peed. Then he told me to bend down. I was petrified. And he told me to stand on my hands while he held my legs and sucked me between the legs. Finally he took me to the cook tent. That was where it happened."

"Go on."

"There were four men in the tent and after a few minutes all of us girls were lined up, stark naked against the wall. First of all they asked how old we were. Anyone older than seventeen was taken outside. When they came back, some of them had streaks of blood running down their thighs. We knew what had happened to them. Then the seventeen year olds were taken. Three left but only two came back. Then there was only three of us left. I was the youngest so they made me suck off one of the men. For a while I thought I would be spared. Then they brought in the fathers.

They tied father Patrick who was only twenty to the ground and played with his cock until it was hard. Then they made every girl impale herself on father Patrick's cock. I was last. They knew we were not due back for another day and they kept us there as sex slaves for another twenty four hours. When we got back to camp we called the police but no-one was ever caught. Of the thirteen of us, six became pregnant. I was one of the lucky ones. The girl who had disappeared was found six months later working the streets in a city two thousand miles away. So are you satisfied?"

1...345678