Never Before Last Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Callie fumbled with her fingers. "Yes, about that... It's been seven months and things are getting serious... Moving in together serious. Jackie is selling the house."

"Oh, that's great."

Callie looked down. "I think one of the reasons I did this is to see if we still could connect sexually - if you could with me. Kevin, I need to leave Jackie's by the end of next week. Bev's place does not have room for me because she has two kids from a past marriage. Should I be looking to rent an apartment?"

"Do you want to?"

"No," Callie started crying, "I don't want to. I don't want any of this, but I know it's my fault. I want to wake up in the same house as my kids. I want to wake up feeling the warmth of my husband lying beside me. I want us to make love again, and occasionally fuck like horny teenagers. We stopped doing that, and never should've and it's as much me as you. I should've done something like this instead of making the biggest mistake of my life."

I got up and went to hug her. She clung tightly and rested her head on my shoulders. "Callie, I want all that too. We still go to counseling and take things slow, but I think you should come home and the bed's yours - with me in it. I never stopped loving you and want this to work."

"I want 'this' to work too... I really want to try something bigger than a finger that's not made of plastic inside my ass," Callie said softly as her hand gently grabbed and stroked my cock.

I removed her hand. "Maybe tomorrow... Let's go home."

The End