Never Bet with your Heart Ch. 05

Story Info
Did he wait too late to stop her.
2.7k words
4.16
98.2k
71

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/23/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Needless to say I had trouble sleeping that night and stayed out on the couch most of the night. I had heard my wife packing her stuff from the other room. I didn't have the heart to walk in and stop her. Nor did I want to see what she was packing for him. That didn't stop me from wondering though. Did she pack nice things or casual things; hot lingerie or did she not even plan on wearing panties for him at all. I finally saw the light to our room go out and heard her get in bed. I stayed motionless for some time on that couch, my stomach in knots, my heart beating way too fast, my mind wandering and my cock straining so badly that I twice had to take care of it. The images in my mind were the same as they had been for the past two weeks – Ty fucking my wife.

Around 5AM I kind of snapped to it. Realizing I had to meet someone at 7AM for a cup of coffee to discuss business I went back to the bedroom. I saw my wife's bag packed and placed by her dresser. I thought about opening it but didn't. She was still sound asleep. I went and showered for what felt like forever, letting the hot water try to rejuvenate me. It wasn't working.

After I got dressed and ready I went to my wife's side. I had forgotten to tell her I had to leave early and didn't want to wake her but didn't want her to go. I felt like too much had been left unsaid – all of it my fault. As I looked at her sleep a million memories and images flashed before my eyes. The covers were only covering half her body so I stared at her right side as she lay on her stomach. He gorgeous legs and that perfect butt in her panties seemed to stare back. I could see the small of her back before the t-shirt that had ridden up blocked the rest of my view. Her gentle breaths brought her body up and down. I did the only thing I could think of. I leaned down, kissed her cheek and told her I loved her.

My meeting was brutal. It ran long and I don't think I heard a word. My mind was elsewhere – wondering what was wrong with me for letting my wife go on a weekend trip with Ty where I knew she would fuck him and probably spend most of the weekend doing so. By the time my meeting ended and I scooted across town to get to the office I had to be in another meeting. I had gotten there just in time and did not have time to call Jill like I wanted. I should have at least left a note I thought to myself.

This meeting was equally brutal and midway through it I had a moment of clarity. I did not want my wife to go. I did not want her to spend the weekend with Ty. I did not want her to fuck Ty. I kept staring at my watch waiting for this meeting to end so I could call her and race home to her. It finally ended a little after 11AM. As soon as I got clear of everyone I pulled out my cell phone and called my wife. It went straight to voice mail. She never turns her phone off and then it hit me, she was already on the plane.

I went to the receptionist desk and tried to innocently ask if Ty was in. Betty, our secretary, said that he had called in this morning to say he wouldn't be in today and that he did not want to be disturbed. I asked her where he went and she said she didn't know but that he never sounded happier.

I left the office immediately and raced home hoping I wasn't too late. I was. Jill was gone and her bags were gone too. I tried calling again and got the same response – straight to voice mail. There was a note on the refrigerator that said the following:

"I'll text you later when I get a chance. I hope you have a good weekend. Love, Jill"

That was it? She would text me later if she got a chance. Had my status fallen that quickly that my own wife would text me later if she could. Not call me. Not make time for me, but text me if she could. I pretty much collapsed on the kitchen floor leaning back against the fridge. What had I done?

I finally got off the floor and went to the bedroom. I could smell her perfume still in the air. It made my heart ache. Then I saw an image that made me cry. Jill had left her wedding ring on the dresser. I was distraught and had no one to blame. It was me that drove her to this.

I went to the couch, flush with emotions. I tried her phone one more time, but no such luck. What would she do now anyway I thought? She was already there with Ty. I had waited too long. She gave me opportunities to stop her. But when I left for work this morning I had sealed my fate.

I woke up hours later. I guess after a night of no sleep and being as emotional as I was I was tired. It was 5PM. I gathered myself and reached for my phone. No missed calls and no texts. I took a deep breath and dialed Jill again. It was ringing... and kept ringing. She did not answer. I couldn't decide if I wanted to leave a message or just keep calling till she answered. And what should I say on the message?

Should I say I fucked up? Should I say please don't do it? Should I act normal and try to tough it out? I had no idea what to do. When I heard the beep it brought me back to and all I could say was, "call me".

Time stood still as the minutes and hours ticked by. I tried another call and didn't get an answer again. Finally at 9PM I got a text.

It said, "Are you home?"

I replied, "Yes. Can you call me?"

Jill replied, "No. Just wait for my next text."

Why couldn't she call me I wondered? Thirty minutes later I got another text.

It read, "Go to your computer and log onto the website and click on Ty's profile. Text me back when you have."

So I did so without thinking much about it. I was kind of working on auto-pilot. The computer booted up and I logged onto the website and found Ty's profile. It had been "hotlisted", and not by me, so it was easy to find. I texted my wife back saying I was on.

Her quick reply said, "Click on his webcam. Text me when it's up."

My heart eased for a moment. She wanted to talk and see me I thought. I told her it was up and I could see the hotel room. It looked like a nice room. There was a big bed in the distance and the computer was obviously on the room's desk.

The next text came... "Keep watching until you get another text from me."

So I did, now a bit uncertain. The next thing I saw was a black man, obviously Ty, walking into the screen. I could see him from the shoulders down. Then he took off his clothes facing away from the screen and towards the bed. Then he turned around and walked straight towards the camera. His huge cock hanging down. My god it was even bigger than I remembered. He came all the way to the screen, seemed to adjust the camera a bit and then walked off screen.

It hit me like a ton of bricks. My wife was going to make me watch. She was going to fuck Ty on camera and wanted me to see it. Not only that anyone else online could watch them. I guess that is why Ty adjusted the screen, to make sure their faces were not visible. My eyes were frozen on the screen.

Moments later I saw Ty escorting my wife to the bed. I couldn't get a good look at her as he was blocking most of her. I could tell she had on a Duke cheerleader outfit. How ironic I thought that we were back to the original crime. He positioned Jill so she was sitting on the edge of the bed facing him, while all I could see was his toned black ass and back. But it didn't take a rocket scientist to see what she was doing.

I could see parts of her blue and white outfit from around Ty's body and then her white hands came around and grabbed Ty's ass cheeks. Her white hands and bright red nails contrasting erotically with his dark skin. One of his hands left his hips and was obviously now positioned behind her head, feeding my wife his massive cock down her throat. This went on for about 10 minutes as my wife hands massaged his ass and back of his thighs as he groaned and told her how great it felt.

My heart, on the other hand, was beating hard and erratically. Then I heard Ty grunt, saw his ass cheeks clutch and Jill's hands squeeze tightly and I knew he had just shot his load of cum down her throat. She never swallowed me but she never moved off Ty's cock the whole time so I knew she had taken him into her mouth.

Ty pulled her up and next thing I know I saw that cheerleader outfit coming off and getting tossed over his shoulder to the floor. Once he had her undressed he pushed her back onto the bed and all I saw were two white legs go flying up in the air in "V" formation. Ty wasted no time working on that pussy with his mouth. I heard moans and cries as her legs wrapped onto his back. I was in a different world; it felt surreal, like I was watching something that couldn't possibly be happening. Then I heard her cum like she was hit by a freight train.

I felt like I was getting dizzy as I saw Ty rise up and obviously grab his cock and aim it at my Jill's married pussy. The moan that came from her mouth as he started to sink into her was so guttural and lusting that I knew at that moment my life would never be the same. My eyes were on the screen but I'm not sure I was watching. It felt like I was looking through the screen. Yes I could see this black man absolutely fucking the brains out of this white woman but I was mentally separating myself from it despite watching the kind of fucking on my screen I could never imagine. The kind of fucking that I could not give my wife.

My wife's legs were being held up wide by Ty's strong hands as he continued his assault on what was previously mine. She either came several times or just had one long continuous orgasm throughout. It didn't matter anymore. Then I heard Ty start to cry out, his ass clenched yet again, his thrusts had purpose and my wife took his second helping of cum. This time it was into her bare pussy, my bare pussy, and based on how many thrusts and pumps he gave her, there was no telling how much seed he had left deep inside her.

It took a bit for them to come off their sexual high. Eventually Ty pulled out of my wife, pivoted towards the camera and walked to it. I could see his massive conquering cock move like a pendulum in slow motion as he approached. It was coated with juices, Jill's juices, my wife's juices. Ty had just fucked his dream woman with unbelievable success. The woman who had been my dream woman since the day I met her. His cock lingered in a close up on the screen for like 10 seconds, perhaps teasing me, perhaps taunting me and most likely reminding me that my wife had a new lover. Then the screen went black.

About a minute later I got a text from Jill.

It read, "Did you watch all of it?"

I replied, "Yes."

Her quick response followed, "Tell me how you feel right now. And you better be 100% honest."

I knew how I wanted to respond but I also knew that I had pushed her and if I told her now she could get angry. After all, I didn't stop her and to tell her now could push her to Ty even more. Maybe I could save whatever was left. But in the end I finally decided to say what I had to say.

"I'm heart broken," was my response.

Her reply was, "Good. I was hoping you would say that."

What was she saying? Did she want to humiliate me? I didn't know what to say or how to respond. Did she not even love me anymore?

There was a knock at the door. That's fucking great was all I could think. I didn't answer and then the knock returned. My face looked like shit, flush red from my tears and anguish. Hell I looked like shit in general. But the knock continued so I went to the door and answered it.

Standing in front of me with bag in hand was Jill. To say I had a puzzled look on my face would be an understatement. She just stared at me lovingly as I tried to figure out what in the world was going on.

As I looked at her I started to talk, "but..."

"It wasn't me," she said. "But I had to know and that was the only way."

I moved to the side of the door so Jill could come in. She set down her bags and gave me a big kiss as I shut the door.

"I don't understand," I replied.

"It was never more than a fantasy for me, fucking Ty," said Jill. "I love the fantasy but never wanted to act on it. I had to be sure what you felt and even though you couldn't say it I knew deep down you didn't want that either. But until you were faced with it you were never going to know for sure whether it was fantasy or reality."

"But what did I just watch," I asked her.

"You watched Ty fuck the hell out of one of his former girlfriends that looks like me," she said. "I talked to Ty about all this, several days ago. He knew what was going on and felt terrible about it. I told him I had to know how you felt and that more importantly you had to know how you felt. So I told him I had to make you think it was happening to see what was in your heart. And that was what we came up with. So he called up an ex that he knew would do whatever."

"She certainly did," I said.

"Yes, I know. I watched too," she said with a wry smile. "And they are just at a hotel in the city somewhere."

I smiled at her and embraced her.

"So are we good?" said Jill.

"Yes and I'm so sorry. I waited too long to try to stop you," I replied.

"It's okay baby," she said. "We need to embrace our fantasies and share them and I think that is healthy. But for now I think it best we act them out on each other, don't you?"

I just smiled and hugged her tighter. We went to our bedroom and just held each other. We slept all night and into the next morning. When we woke up Jill rolled over and kissed me.

"You know what today is don't you?" she said.

"Saturday?" came my lame reply.

"Yes," said Jill. "But it is also Carolina vs. Duke. And we're meeting Ty tonight to watch the game and it's our treat for him helping us out last night."

"Our treat?" I said. "He fucked the hell out of his dream woman look-a-like, maybe he should treat us."

"Well you never know what tonight's bet might be," Jill replied.

Oh shit I thought to myself. Here we go again.