Never Doubt I Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't look surprised. "I didn't think she was out of the closet."

"What! You knew?"

"Well, yeah. There's also always been a certain chemistry between the two of you. Was it your first time with a woman? You've never mentioned it."

I was flabbergasted. I had expected Rick to be angry; he was, instead accepting and curious. I was too stunned to do anything but answer his question. "It was the first time for both of us."

"Did you like it?"

"Well, yes, very much. Aren't you mad? Angry?" I realized that although I didn't want him to be upset I was also, oddly, disappointed that he wasn't jealous.

"Mom, I've long thought you might be bi-sexual. If that's what you are, that's what you are. If you need to express you sexuality with a woman, that's what you need. However, before you get carried away, I'm not entirely open-minded; I do insist on being your only guy."

I needed time to process this. "I'm going to fix a snack, come down and join me in ten minutes."

Downstairs I marveled at my son. God, I realized, in an entirely unexpected way had given me the perfect man. I decided to ask him about Raina. When he joined me for one of his favorites, hummus, I broached the subject. "Is your friend Raina, is she, uhh...."

"Gay, yes. And would she be open to your friend, Ms. Prosnit, yes." He scooped up some hummus with a carrot. I told him all about the meeting with his grandparents.

* * * *

The school year came to an end. Rick had been accepted by Parsons. I was in a conference room with my lawyer, Mark Nanton, and Chuck's parents. We had provided them with copies of the information we had about Charles. They got right to the point.

"Is this blackmail?"

Mark answered for me. "No. My client speaks highly of you and I think you know this has not been a particularly happy union for her. She wants out of the marriage. Her fear is that her husband, your son, is not the type of man who simply lets a woman walk away. She wants to avoid a nasty divorce; she wants it quiet and peaceful. She is entitled to half the assets; she will take 40%. She wants no part of the funds your son has parked offshore. We provided you a list of assets and proposed valuations yesterday. If you disagree with anything on the list, we will entertain any good faith arguments you have. My client intends to move to New York with Rick; there will be no public embarrassment, no reminders of what happened. We will accept any reasonable visitation schedule you or Charles propose."

We heard from the family lawyer a few day later. There were details to be worked out, but it was a deal. Rick and I had already rented a place in New York. We left town immediately. New York is a big diverse and often anonymous place. No one was surprised when a young man and older women, unmistakably deeply in love, moved in together.

Raina decided to attend Champlain College in Burlington, Vermont. Janet's stellar resume ensured she was quickly hired by the Chittenden County School Board.

* * * *

After his sophomore year Rick was awarded an internship at Cool Comics. At the end of the summer each intern was given the opportunity to pitch an idea to two vice-presidents, one a man and the other a woman. Rick's was Debranua, a woman who had been enslaved as a child and raised in brutal circumstances, resulting in a deep seated anger and resentment towards the world. When she reached puberty she was sold to a league of criminals called Cobra Kai. There she was genetically enhanced and trained as a ninja. She fought in a long flowing dress which disguised her movements and confused her opponents.

Cobra Kai sent to investigate a young artist named Jason. In the course of her mission she fell in love with the young man and abandoned Cobra Kai. Her problem was that she was, in part, powered by her anger and resentment and now, a woman deeply in love with a man who adored her, she sometimes found anger and resentment in short supply. So she now did battle with Cobra Kai in an underpowered state. Her fate turned on her efforts to balance her superpowers with a deeply satisfying love life.

The bottom line: the man hated it, the woman loved it. After much internal discussion the company decided to introduce the character as a secondary figure in an existing book on which Rick would collaborate. The buzz on social media was positive and after six months there was a definite uptick in sales. The character appealed to young woman, a market the company had trouble reaching. And so, after three years of college Rick left to begin his comic book.

I was also lucky. A number of women who taught at Parsons encouraged my interest in design. One of them, Janet Axelrod, introduced me to a friend at Opening Ceremony, a boutique design firm, and I was hired as a Design Assistant. I made steady progress at the company and was eventually promoted to Designer. I had a few offers to join management, but turned them down, I was doing what I loved.

Rick's comic, while not the company's most popular, was a steady performer and sold well among woman. After six years, however, sales had plateaued and Rick was afraid he'd exhausted the story line; there were only so many ways you could re-write the story of a superheroine whose problem was a happy love life. He had revved up interest over the last year by having Debranua become, as had I, pregnant with twins, but that was at best a temporary fix.

He discussed his concern with people at the company. There were lots of suggestions: turn the characters over to someone else, end the series, or have the story take a radical twist by eliminating Jason, but Rick liked none of them. He considered the characters totemic for us; as long as they did well, we'd do well. While he knew the idea was not rational, he couldn't jettison it.

In the midst of these events I came home one evening to an empty apartment; Rick had taken the twins to the park. On the kitchen table was a sketch of Debruana in a full French kiss with a beautiful young woman. She was toned, large breasted, and dressed in superheroine gear, a form-fitting something. I stared at the drawing; I became aroused. I had not had a lesbian encounter since my afternoon with Janet years before, but I often thought of that day and wondered if that was part of me I should further explore. Rick and I discussed it and he, as always, told me if it was something I wanted, I should do it. But it was more than that, he seemed certain – far more certain than I -- that it was part of my nature. I had opportunities, but always stopped short, worried about what it might do to my love affair with my son.

After we put the twins to bed I asked him about the drawing.

"The interns made their pitches today. One of the young woman, Luciana is her name, suggested that Debranua fall under the control of a lesbian super-villain. I don't want to take the story in that direction, but there's a seed of an idea there. I need to let it ruminate."

We got into bed early that night. I read while Rick continued to sketch Debranua and her new enemy. She had the usual super-heroine traits. She was beautiful with a powerful muscular body and preternaturally large and firm breasts, but in other ways she was different. Her hair was cut short and she was clearly Hispanic. I laid down my book and watched for awhile. Finally, I asked.

"I'm thinking of naming her Morena. The drawing is based on Luciana."

"Is she really that pretty?" I asked.

"Well, yeah, pretty much, she's a lovely young woman.

"Luciana said she's been following the book since its inception and, it appears, has quite a thing for the characters. She said growing up she wanted a man like Jason and had a crush on Debruana; it led her to recognize her own bi-sexuality. She'd said she'd love to meet you."

Although Rick and I endeavored to keep our private lives private, the rumor in the comic book world had long been that Jason and Debranua were based on Rick and his wife. That we were not actually married and that I was his mother were things we prayed would never surface. Over the next few days, as Rick contemplated the future of the book, often sketching out Debranua and Morena in each other's arms, I grew more and more curious and more and more aroused. Finally, one day, I told him that I would like to meet Luciana.

The following weekend the three of met for lunch at our favorite Lebanese restuarant. The twins were with their nanny. Luciana was every bit as pretty as Rick had described. She had light brown skin and dark inviting eyes. Her jet black hair was cut short. She wore jeans and a simple white tee shirt with a black jacket. Her face was wide, her jaw prominent and muscular, and her lips full and strong. She wore minimal makeup and long dangling earrings in a Native American motif. Although her clothes were loose, the physique that Rick had drawn was impossible to hide.

She grasped my hand warmly and with strength. "It was so kind of you to invite me to lunch. I've always wondered about you. I'm not sure how much you can tell from a comic book, but the way Rick depicts Debruana, well, I've always assumed she was based on a real woman that he adored."

I smiled. "It is only a comic, you'know."

Rick was quick to correct me. "I adore her on off days, the rest of the time I worship her."

Luciana was an engaging delightful guest whose dark eyes shone with intelligence and interest. The conversation flowed freely, ranging from the trivial, to the more serious, her upbringing in Rio de Janeiro and an abrogated version of how Rick and I met. I could recall few lunches I enjoyed more.

That night Rick and I made love. He was sweet and slow, grinding his hips into mine, unceasingly working my clitoris with his pubic bone. Waves of pleasure cascaded through my body. He played me expertly, like the devoted lover he had been for the past decade, knowing when to touch me lightly, when to be more aggressive, even when to be firm enough to border on the uncomfortable. My orgasms were numerous and intense, Rick's expertise lengthening each and then giving me just enough time to recover before he again started moving against me, carrying me back up the mountain.

We were both nearing exhaustion, but I felt another orgasm lurking within me. It was going to be deep and sensual, more powerful than the ones I'd been experiencing. The pressure was growing deep inside my vagina, in my core. Then I felt it: my uterus, my pelvic muscles, my anus began to contract. The spasms along the walls of my vagina were strong, strong enough to push a lover less determined than Rick out of me. But Rick persisted and then he twitched and groaned; he was coming, pouring his seed into my body. The deepest corners of my vagina, my lower stomach, my pelvis all exploded; I was battered by an unrelenting wave of euphoric energy. I didn't know where I was or what was happening around me. My mind was filled with sheets of shimmering color, lights dancing, exploding iridescence. Then all was still and I cradled my son and lover in my arms. As I fell asleep the image of Luciana drifted through my mind; she and I were making love.

Over the next few days Rick, as he did in his creative episodes, spent hours sitting quietly, sketch pad in hand, thinking. His drawings were often starkly erotic: Debranua and Morena together, kissing, touching, holding each other. They fascinated and aroused me and I became even more ravenous, bedding him down each night with voracious need. It was misguided egoism on my part not to understand that my son, my soul-mate, the man I loved, understood exactly what I was feeling. About a fortnight after I met Luciana, Rick, laying on his side after we had come in each other's mouths, said, "You want her, don't you."

"Yes."

"Are you willing to take that step?" he asked.

"I'm worried what it will mean to us."

Holding my hand, he took a minute to answer. "I'd like to think, after all these years, you know I'll always support you."

I was quiet for about fifteen minutes, resting my naked body against his. Finally, I said, "Yes, I would like to take that step." And adding, more nervously. "I can always step back, can't I."

"Well, Luciana will get to live her fantasy and, as always, you should have everything you want."

Despite an effort at nonchalance, there was some fear in his voice. He was worried about what might happen; he did not fully comprehend what I was trying to say.

"Rick, you don't understand, I want you there. The three of us, I want it to be the three of us."

Rick seemed confused. It took me a second to apprehend his trepidation. Then I got it. My son might know me like a book, but women in general were not as easily decipherable.

"Rick, she has a thing for us, not just me."

* * * *

Three days later Luciana arrived at our apartment. Our nanny was keeping the twins overnight. We exchanged hugs and Luciana flashed her winning smile, showing off her full lips and perfect white teeth. I poured three glasses of wine and we chatted about everything but why she was there. While we were all nervous, it was Luciana who got things started. Without a break in the conversation she took my hand in hers, lightly rubbing her fingers against mine until I responded. Our fingers played with each other. Luciana slipped closer to me, her leg touched mine. She let go of my hand and ran her hand down the top of my thighs. I, still cautious, placed my hand on top of hers, holding it in place.

When she leaned her head towards me I bent forward, letting her kiss me. She pecked me on the lips and licked across my mouth. I shuddered, but paused. I was aroused, but also afraid. I wanted to go forward, but was worried about Rick. He must have sensed my hesitation; he said in a reassuring loving voice, "Its okay."

I surrendered and opened my mouth, letting Luciana's tongue inside. She was careful, gentle, yielding, but with the acceptance of this kiss the barriers in my head quickly crumbled. We soon embraced, our tongues swirled together.

I thought about Rick. I hoped he was watching us, that he approved, that he was getting turned on. Was his beautiful cock hardening? Was his breathing becoming deeper and lower? The image of him in my mind made my pussy tingle.

Luciana and I were soon making out like two horny teenagers. When Rick suggested the bed room, Luciana and I stood and, holdings hands, followed him down the hall. When we got there we undressed and jumped onto the bed, laughing. After a few quick kisses Luciana turned to Rick.

"You going to join us?"

Rick, hands shaking, unbuttoned his shirt, laying it onto a chair. He undid his belt and pushed his pants down, practically falling over in the process. He seemed confused, then looked at his feet: his shoes were still on. He pushed them off his feet and took his pants off. His penis twitched and stood at full attention.

He gave us a big grin and then sat on the edge of the bed, still unsure of how to join in. Luciana broke the ice. Staring intently at Rick's erection she sat up, her tits swaying as she leaned over and took it in her hand. I wrapped my arms around her and said, loud enough for all to hear, "He's really quite good with it." As she stroked his penis I massaged her neck and shoulders and reached around to caress her breasts. She moaned in pleasure.

Rick let out a moan of pristine lust as he watched me fondle another woman. He seemed transfixed. I took my time, fully exploring Luciana's full firm breasts, and then concentrated on her large nipples, drawing them to hard points, running my fingers in circles around them, pinching and rolling them between my fingers. Luciana, fully immersed in what I was doing to her, let go of Rick's erection and leaned back into me. Rick, happily absorbed in the show we were putting on, didn't seem to mind.

Luciana turned around, embraced me, and we shared a wild passionate kiss. Our tongues played back and forth and our hands explored each other's backs, tits, and butts. Rick watched, stroking his own cock, unsure of whether he was a participant or spectator.

Luciana again came to the rescue. She broke our kiss and turned Rick, taking hold of his hand and pulling him toward her. She delivered a wanton kiss, letting her tongue wrestle with his. She took hold of his hard cock and simply squeezed; she didn't want him cumming just yet, and continued kissing him, but more slowly, gently, calming the pace, lowering the heat. After a few more kisses she pushed him back into the bed and moved forward so his cock pointed directly at her face. She wasted no time; she opened her mouth, teasing him briefly with her tongue before wrapping her lips around the shaft. Rick groaned loudly and began thrusting his hips, fucking her mouth. His movements were slow and careful, allowing her the opportunity to adjust to the cock invading her face.

I lay next to Luciana, watching her suck my man, my son. I wondered briefly why I felt no jealously, but was soon fully absorbed in caressing and exploring her splendid breasts, so much larger and firmer than my own. Her areolas and nipples, unlike my dainty pink ones, were dark, large, thick and pronounced. They were also sensitive and Luciana groaned at my touch, the muffled sound vibrating around my son's cock as it slid in and out of her face.

Rick was as highly aroused as I had seen him. And why not: he was watching two woman kiss and fondle each other, my hands playing over Luciana's amazing body, while her expert mouth worked his cock. It would push any man to the edge. I cupped his testicles and within seconds his heavy balls retracted, pulling into his body. He grunted, cum erupted from his cock. Luciana's cheeks bulged. Then, as Rick lay on the bed, his chest heaving, Luciana turned towards me and parted her mouth, displaying my son's cum. A few drops escaped and fell on her beautiful breasts and flat stomach. I locked my mouth to hers. She used her tongue to ladle some of Rick's cum into my mouth; we happily shared his seed before swallowing. When done, she smiled, "He's delicious."

I pushed Luciana onto her back and massaged her breasts, rubbing Rick's jism into the firm tit-flesh. Rick watched in fascination. I decided to lick up the drops that had fallen on Luciana's stomach. Rick shifted position for a better view as I dragged my tongue over Luciana's tight tummy, collecting his droppings.

Luciana moaned and ran her fingers through my hair and down my back. When I was certain I'd captured all my son's seed, I licked and nibbled Luciana's fat tits, enjoying their pliant warmth before settling my mouth over her hard brown nipples, sucking them into my mouth and teasing them with my tongue. Luciana let out a deep groan and ran her strong fingers down my side. Goosebumps erupted all over my body.

When done Luciana placed her hands on the side of my head, tugging me upwards. We exchanged several affectionate kisses while staring lustfully at each other. She rolled me onto my back and turned around,and straddled my face, lowering her pussy to my mouth. She bent forward and licked my pussy from top to bottom.

Then, simultaneously, with a hunger that surprised me even in my aroused state, we began to eagerly, hungrily, lick and suck each other's pussy. As we teased, savored, and consumed each other's cunt our hands explored each other's bodies. The room filled with the slurping sounds of our lips and tongues and the muffled moans of our pleasure.

Rick started stroking his cock. He was in no hurry; his fingers moved gently up and down the length of his tool as he watched the two of us eat each other.

Subject to Luciana's expert tongue I was the first to lose control. I let out a long moan that was subdued, in part, by the pussy plastered to my mouth. It was a slow gentle orgasm and I coasted on the feelings as Luciana kept teasing me, drawing out my sweet sweet climax. When I finally returned to terra firma, I clamped my hands on Luciana's hard ass and attacked her sex with single-minded devotion, desperate to repay her for the orgasm that still had my fingers and toes twinkling in delight.