Never Say Never

Story Info
A 31 year old guy's core beliefs are threatened.
6.8k words
4
113.3k
49
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imhapless
imhapless
3,595 Followers

There's an old adage; "never say never." I, Jim Sickles, never believed in that. By the time that I was eighteen I had a strong sense of right and wrong. Everything was black and white to me; I didn't see much gray.

My parents always preached that "honesty is the best policy." Probably because of their influence, and the punishment I got when I lied, and the positive reinforcement when I told the truth even if it did not reflect positively on me, even as a child I was particularly attuned to trustworthiness and considered it the most admirable quality that a person could have. In addition to my parents' influence, perhaps it was a number of different instances of the consequences of the lack of honesty by others that shaped me the way that I was. Just some of the more memorable ones were:

-When my friend Billy Thorsness lied about seeing one of our High School teachers smoking pot because she had given Billy a D. He ended up expelled and a civil suit was filed against him and his parents.

-When I was a freshman in college when my fraternity brother John Riggle submitted a term paper that someone from an online paper factory wrote for him. He ended up with an "F" and was suspended for a semester.

-When my mother's co-worker and my home city's most prolific forensic lab tech, Juliet Probst, lied on her resume about having a masters in Forensics when she only had a bachelor's, and in Economics to boot. Dozens of criminal cases had to be re-opened, almost breaking the city's budget and turning a number of criminals back on the street, and she got fired.

-When I was home for the summer between my junior and senior years in college when Mr. Watson, our next door neighbor, literally threw Mrs. Watson, his wife of twenty-something years, out of the house loudly calling her a whore and slut for cheating on him, and when she picked up a garden tool and did a number on his face. They ended up divorced, she ended up in jail, and their son had to drop out of college because they used up their money fighting each other and there was nothing left for him to pay tuition with.

Given my penchant for honesty and my belief that disastrous results would necessarily befall anyone who lied or cheated, in looking for relationships I was interested only in trustworthy women. Being decent looking and always in good physical condition I was often flirted with; but if the woman was a known liar or slut, or if I caught her in fabrications when we were dating, I wasn't interested and either avoided, or terminated, the relationship. I vowed both to myself and in discussions with friends and relatives that I was going to do my best to be honest and direct my entire life, and especially that "I will never cheat on a steady girlfriend or spouse."

I became a machine design engineer, graduating college at the age of twenty one. Two years after graduation I found a woman, Irene James, who really rang my chimes and who had the same outlook on honesty that I did. She had an MBA and worked as a freelance trouble-shooter for small businesses. Our focus on trustworthiness sometimes had almost comical results since we often bent over backwards to admit our smallest faults. We eventually learned not to divulge minor transgression and married when I was twenty five and she was twenty six.

When I was thirty one we started discussing the possibility of children. She first needed to get through a busy summer where she had to do lots of travelling, and I had just come off working on a difficult and energy-sapping project. We decided to rent a summer lake house for ten weeks since my next project I could do primarily from home, and the clients that she needed to service over the summer were closer to the lake house than our city apartment was. Once the summer was over we'd get into baby making mode.

The community that we rented the lake house in was a very friendly one, populated by half year round residents and half summer ones. We were the only renters but were accepted with open arms.

One very noticeable feature of the community was that almost without exception the female residents, regardless of age (the ages ranged from twenty two to sixty one), were very attractive. The active lifestyle at the lake and their above-average wealth meant that they were in good physical condition, and most also had from pleasant to beautiful faces. Three were provocative, although in an apparent fun-loving way. Becky, Samantha and Colleen loved to be bawdy in front of their husbands, who – except for Colleen's – would be just as ribald in return. Their reputation as party animals was solidified when they went skinny dipping together at midnight one Saturday as a party was winding down.

While Becky and Samantha impressed me as average fun-loving housewives, Colleen was different. She had a degree in biochemistry from Cal Berkley, which has the highest rated biochemistry program in the country according to U S News & World Report. At age thirty one she was already the top technical person at a local profitable biochemistry firm; one of the chemists who worked for her also lived in the neighborhood. She seemed to spend half of her work time working from home, and the other half at the company only ten miles away. Her free time seemed to be consumed with exercise and partying.

Colleen was very unusual because I had never before seen her combination of technical brilliance and sexiness in the same woman. We didn't have any engineering students that looked like her at the University of Illinois where I got my degree. She is about five feet seven, maybe 125 pounds, with a perfectly proportioned body including nice sized tits, a round ass, and muscular thighs – not that I noticed. The auburn highlights in her shoulder length silky brown hair provide the perfect complement to her intense green eyes and "Celestial" nose – again, not that I noticed.

Colleen and I seemed to get along as well as any other mixed gender friends in our neighborhood, perhaps because we were the only two with technical backgrounds. I found her husband, Jake, who was about ten years older than she was, to be a little weird. He had less of a sense of humor than almost anyone else in the neighborhood and to me acted aloof. He seemed to talk about money and material possessions more than anyone else, including his prized red Lamborghini which he tooled around in on weekends.

We had attended a raucous party on Saturday night. Colleen seemed slightly buzzed on Pina Coladas, and was bawdier than I had ever seen her, bordering on libidinous. One other time when she was buzzed she and I had had what seemed to me to be a heart-felt discussion about fidelity, during which I expressed my strong views on the subject, concluding with "I'd never cheat on Irene." She seemed to concur that she would never cheat either.

I didn't have any "heart-to-heart" talks with her that Saturday night, but did sniff her armpit. Yeah, that's right. As part of her lewd act that night, she walked around asking all of the guys at the party to smell her armpit, and then stared at their crotches when they did. Because Colleen is so sexy, all the guys there except the two oldest accommodated her, including me. Unfortunately my cock twitched significantly when I sniffed her pit – I sure didn't know why. She smiled broadly, and then went on to the next victim.

By the way her pit did not smell bad – strong, but not an unpleasant odor.

Jake left early, after Colleen asked about the fifth guy to sniff her pit, apparently in a huff. After the party Irene and I walked Colleen home since it was on our way and we wanted to make sure that she made it OK. She did do a bit of weaving as we hoofed it, enough so that at one point in time both Irene and I had to steady her.

Irene had to leave for a week of business travel Sunday early afternoon. When I returned from dropping Irene off at the airport I went paddle boarding, and ran across Colleen doing the same thing. We paddled side-by-side for at least a one mile loop. I had a little trouble concentrating because her body really did justice to the skimpy bikini that she wore, even to the point that several boat wakes knocked me off my paddleboard; much to her amusement as she remained upright.

While we talked about many subjects she didn't hide the fact that Jake was pissed at her. "Was I really that bad at the party?" Colleen inquired.

I laughed then responded "In my humble opinion you went up to the vulgar line, but didn't cross it. I thought that you were funny."

She looked at me carefully as I made my reply. "Bullshitter,"she chortled, and I chuckled with her.

"But, say, Colleen; what was that armpit sniffing deal?"

She broke into a big grin. "Scientific research, dude; an important investigation."

"What research?" I asked.

"You may find out this week – maybe," she chuckled, and then changed the subject.

***********

That Sunday night my life took a dramatic turn. It was about 11:00 p. m. when there was a pounding at the door of my rental house. I was already in bed, in my typical summer bed clothing – only boxers. I put on a pair of shorts but no shirt and answered. It was Colleen. She was wearing only a T-shirt, cutoffs, and sandals, with what looked like a tube of sunscreen in a pocket. She had a distraught look on her face.

"Hey Jim; I'm really sorry to bother you, but could I use your phone?"

"Uh, sure, Colleen. What's the problem?"

"Jake was saying all sorts of horrible things to me so I stormed out of the house and walked around the lake shore for about an hour. I left without my keys and when I got back the house was locked up tight, and he's not answering. I thought that I'd call him."

"No problem," I replied, although wary about getting involved in a domestic quarrel.

Colleen called three times obviously without success. "He probably pulled the phone cord out. I don't know what to do," she mumbled with a forlorn look on her face.

"Look, we have three spare bedrooms with the beds already made up. Stay here tonight; take the room with the included bathroom," I said with a smile.

"That would be so great; I need a shower, too – it's a little humid for an hour-long walk. Thanks so much, Jim," she gushed as she gave me a hug and a peck on the cheek. I really wish that she hadn't done that because it caused my crotch to involuntarily stir, and her arms were a little greasy on my neck, almost like she had just applied sunscreen to them.

I went back to bed, heard the faint noise of the shower in the guest suite bathroom running, and soon fell asleep.

I woke up startled sometime in the middle of the night. I felt something stroking my back. I quickly sat up.

"Sorry – I didn't mean to wake you," were the first words from an obvious female voice. I turned on the low light next to the bed. There was a naked Colleen staring up at me.

"Colleen – what the fuck are you doing in here?" I blurted out.

"I'm sorry – I was just feeling so alone, and couldn't get to sleep. I just wanted to cuddle someone," she replied with a demure look.

"Why are you naked?" I asked, I'm sure with my eyes as big as saucers that were unintentionally glued to her boobs and thighs. I hadn't gotten a good look at her the night she went skinny dipping (probably because Irene had her hand over my eyes) so I didn't know that she had puffy nipples – I love puffy nipples.

"I'm sorry, but I often sleep naked – and besides, my clothes are dirty," she grimaced.

"Uh...well...uh...I can give you one of Irene's nighties" I stammered. Irene is five six, about 130 pounds, almost the same size as Colleen.

"Thanks, Jim!"

I scurried up, got Irene's most conservative summer-weight nightie out of a drawer and handed it to Colleen. She stood up and slowly put it on in front of me while profusely thanking me. I did not know that she had only a landing strip of hair on her crotch – I love a bare pussy. Once she was dressed she crawled back into bed.

"Uh...Colleen...you can't sleep here," I squawked.

"I'm dressed now and I really need some body contact. You told me that you'd never cheat on Irene so I don't have to worry about you not being a gentleman," she whined.

"Uh, yeah...that's true, but it just isn't right. I'm sorry, Colleen, but you have to go to the other bedroom. Please, please, please..." I wailed.

"OK. I hope that I can get to sleep by myself," she grumbled as she slowly got out of bed and sashayed out of the room, wiggling her round ass on top of those sculptured thighs. Not that I noticed.

I had great difficulty getting to sleep, but finally did after about an hour of tossing and turning. When I woke up about seven the next morning I noticed that there looked like some sort of lotion residue on the bed sheets. I sniffed it and it was aromatic. "Maybe Colleen had some lotion on when she nuzzled into bed?" I thought, and then put it out of my mind.

Colleen came downstairs two minutes after I did; still dressed in the nighty I had given her.

"Did you sleep OK?" I cautiously asked, hoping to avoid the embarrassment of talking about her nude entry into my bedroom last night.

"Pretty well," she replied with a smile. "How about you?"

"Yeah – just fine," I lied; a little white lie to avoid an awkward discussion so not a betrayal of my honesty policy. "Would you like some breakfast? I'll make bacon and eggs if you like."

"That's so nice of you, but just yogurt and some fresh blueberries if you have them," she smiled back.

"That I do; help yourself in the frig," I chimed in reply.

I made myself some toast, also had a yogurt, and we ate a chatty breakfast thankfully avoiding any difficult subjects.

After Colleen got dressed in her cutoffs and T-shirt, as she was getting ready to leave she said, "Jim; I noticed a bug bite on your left arm," as she reached for my wrist. As she held my wrist she gently twisted my arm. There was a small bite mark at my inner elbow. "Let me put some of my special cream on it," she said in a serious tone. She took the tube that I had seen the previous night out of her pocket, and liberally applied cream from the tube to my bite mark and the surrounding area. "It will be gone and pain free in an hour," she proudly proclaimed as she rubbed some of the cream on a red mark above her left knee.

I wish that Colleen hadn't hugged me goodbye as she thanked me once again. This time my cock came to full attention.

That morning thoughts of Colleen were hard to get out of my brain as I critically reviewed the latest CAD for a new tractor transmission. Much to my dismay it seemed to get worse as the morning wore on. I had never had that much trouble concentrating when working on a design project before. My cock also seemed to remain half-hard during the entire time that Colleen was gone.

In frustration, I went for a swim, which seemed to help a little. As I was drying off on the back porch, the part of the house nearest the lake, I heard someone coming around from the front of the house.

"There you are," chimed Colleen, holding a plate of baked goods in her hands and wearing a one-piece bathing suit and flip-flops. "I made you a batch of my notorious brownies," she giggled, holding the plate out for me to see.

"I can see that," I chuckled. "Why are they notorious?"

"Because they taste decadent, but have no calories," she chortled back. "They're a thank you for last night."

"Well bring them in, even though they'll spoil my lunch," I replied.

"We can make them lunch," she giggled.

We sat down at the kitchen table, me still in my wet bathing suit, her in her uncharacteristically modest dry one-piece bathing suit. We chit-chatted as we munched on the brownies; they really were good. I was having a hard time not looking at her tits, especially since I now knew that she had puffy nipples. Her thighs were also a major distraction. Maybe as a prelude to getting rid of her I asked about Jake.

"So, Colleen, did you patch things up with Jake?"

"He was gone when I got home, but the house was open so I went in. I was going to work from home today but couldn't concentrate so I baked the brownies and brought them over. Speaking of 'patching,' let me see your arm," she continued, again reaching for my left wrist.

"Seems to be getting better, she said, then asked "does it hurt?"

"No – no sting," I replied.

"Let me put some more cream on," she said with a smile, again pulling out her tube; where she had been carrying it, I had no idea.

As Colleen put more cream on, while I was sitting, she was standing with her alluring tits right near my face. When she was done she put the tube into a little pouch that I hadn't noticed before that was clipped to the back of her suit. Then she stared at my crotch.

"Why have you tented your pants?" she rhetorically asked in a sultry voice. "Maybe you're re-thinking your response to my coming into your bed naked last night, huh?"

"I...no...well...uh...no, I don't know what it is, it hasn't been acting normally today," I stammered.

"I think I know why," she replied now not just in a sultry voice, but with a sultry look too.

With that she slowly started removing her bathing suit.

"No...please don't," I mumbled. "I love my wife – I can't cheat," I pleaded.

Colleen ignored me. When she was completely naked she brought her puffy nipples right up to my nose. "Go ahead – lick them – they're tasty," she growled.

I really wanted to get the hell out of that situation; I swear that I did. But her aura was just so Goddamn intoxicating I couldn't think straight. My mind was muddled as she rubbed a nipple against my lips.

Totally against everything that I believed in I started sucking. In fact her nipples were delicious; and they felt so fucking good when I squeezed them. Her moans of pleasure got me hotter and hotter. I was barely cognizant of what was happening when she yanked on my trunks. Without removing my mouth and hands from her tits I lifted my ass enough off of the chair that I was sitting on for her to pull my trunks down to my ankles. Once that happened all hell broke loose.

Colleen grabbed my cock and started stroking it. It already was rock hard, and looked bigger than I could ever remember it. She sat down on top of it and started feverishly pulsing her pelvis up and down while smashing her lips into mine. Her pussy was so wet and warm and tight – I started bucking up the best that I could from my sitting position. It was no more than forty strokes before we were both screaming in ecstasy as a lightning bolt caromed up and down my spine as I pumped squirt after squirt into her hot cunt.

The aftershocks continued long after I had stopped lobbing cum grenades into her restless pussy. We continued to kiss, breaking contact every half minute or so as one or the other of us would experience yet another orgasmic aftershock. I don't know how long it was before we finally calmed down. When she stood up we heard a noticeable popping sound as her pussy released my still three-quarters hard dick. A string of our combined cums elongated as she rose off of me, finally breaking and resulting in a distinctive "slap" of goo on each of our thighs.

"Wow – that was one hell of a fuck, there, Jimmy boy," she said with a diabolical grin. "If you're gonna cheat it might as well be worth it, huh?" she cackled.

"You're a fucking sorceress," I mumbled, "a fucking witch. I really did not want to do that."

"So you're sorry that you did?" she skeptically asked.

I could not honestly answer "Yes" to that question. Why honesty concerned me at that particular time considering that I had just cheated, something that I swore that I'd never do, I don't know. When she kept prodding me for an answer I blurted out "Ok, so it was my most intense fuck ever; you bewitched me into it."

"Oh baby, let's go to the couch and talk about it," she whinnied as she pulled me by the arms off the chair.

imhapless
imhapless
3,595 Followers
12