Never That Bold Ch. 01

Story Info
10 years is a long time to wait for revenge.
3.2k words
3.69
80.5k
32

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers

*Author's Note: Any and all persons engaging in any sexual activity are ate least eighteen years of age.

A flash story. And quite a dark one at that. You've been advised.

*****

The first day of the high school reunion for the McKenna High School Class of '95 had just gotten underway. Michael Bae smiled at Trish Hayes as she manned the sign in table, much as the severely overweight girl had done for their Homecoming Proms and their Spring Proms. He signed in, found a name tag, wrote his name on it and pinned it to his chest.

"Yo, Mikey! Over here!" he heard one of his friends call out and he made his way through the small crowd of people.

Dwayne Upjohn had married Valerie Pennington, one of the girls that had belonged to the popular clique when they were in school. Hardly anyone could believe that Dwayne had managed to land the stuck-up, self-centered girl. Even now, Valerie turned to see if anyone she might want to talk with was around, not wanting to spend a great deal of time on Michael Bae. After all, Michael Bae was just a high school teacher.

Then she remembered something and turned back to Michael Bae.

"My little brother, Garrett? He actually cried when he found out you were leaving," she commented.

"Oh yeah?" Michael asked, smiling. "Well, Sorry that he cried, but you know? It's always nice to hear at least one of your students cares."

"Damn, oh, sorry, didn't see you there," Benny Charles said as he roughly bumped into Michael. "Got this problem with my eyes; won't let me see closet Homos."

"Man, then how the hell do you shave in the morning, faggot?" Michael said and the two friends hugged, slapping each other's backs.

"Lovely; and you're supposedly all grown up," Valerie sniffed.

"Damn, man! Look at you, huh?" Benny said, looking at Michael. "Didn't look like that in high school, that's for sure!"

Michael had gone from being five foot ten inches and one hundred and twenty one pounds to still being five ten but weighing two hundred and twenty pounds, very little of which was fat.

His thick blonde hair was cut close to his scalp and his green eyes twinkled in his handsome, tanned face. When Michael smiled, gone were the bulky orthodontic braces and now he had beautiful white teeth.

His first day at Missouri River State College, Michael had been close to tears. He was hopelessly lost, unable to find his dormitory, unable to find the main administration building, unable to find the cafeteria. He dragged his large footlocker, which thankfully did have wheels, trying to find anyone to help him.

"Hey kid," a man called out and Michael looked to see a brawny man standing in a doorway.

"Yes sir?" Michael squeaked.

"One look at you, I can tell you got picked on a lot in high school, am I right?" the man asked.

"Yes sir," Michael admitted.

And he had. The Alpha males, the jocks that had ruled McKenna High School had delighted in tormenting him.

"Come here," the man said and easily picked up Michael's footlocker and carried it into the building.

The man steered Michael into a small office and took a framed photograph from the wall. Michael looked at the picture and blinked, almost dropping the photograph.

It showed a scrawny young man, completely nude.

"Me, when I was nineteen," the man said and pulled his shirt off, revealing a well-muscled chest and six pack abdomen.

"And me at twenty seven," he said and flexed his large biceps. "And I can help you get like this too."

Coach Simpson then got out the map of the school campus, showed Michael that the main administration building was just four more buildings down on the same path Michael had been on. Then he showed him where his dormitory was located.

"Now, here's my card," Coach Simpson said, handing Michael a card. "The times I'm available to work out with you are on the back of the card. Just call; leave a message if I'm not in and we'll meet right down the hall."

The first few times they had worked out, Coach Simpson slowly taking Michael through the stations on the machines one day, the free weights the next, they talked about school, about being bullied. Coach Simpson also guided Michael on what to eat to bulk up.

The fifth time they worked out, Coach Simpson locked the door of the small weight room, pushed Michael onto his back on a padded bench, and pulled the young man's shorts and jock strap off. Then he sucked Michael's cock to a monumental orgasm. Until that moment, the only thing that had ever pleasured Michael's cock was Michael's hand.

Then he pulled his own shorts and jock strap off and forced his large cock into Michael's mouth and fucked Michael's throat until he came. Then they worked out.

The next time, Coach Simpson acted as if nothing had happened as he took Michael through the stations on the machines.

But the next time they went into the small free weight room, Coach Simpson again pushed Michael onto his back, then spit on Michael's anus and forced his large cock into Michael's rectum.

When Michael was a senior in college, another scrawny eighteen year old went to the Dean of Students and complained about Coach Simpson's inappropriate behavior.

Michael testified for the Defendant at the State VS Theodore Simpson and stated flatly that he had never been molested, Coach Simpson had been nothing but a caring and compassionate teacher.

"But, did he ever expose himself to you?" the DA asked.

"One look at you, I can tell you've never seen the inside of a gym, much less a gym shower," Michael had sneered at the pompous man.

"Your Honor, please instruct the witness to answer my questions," the angry man spat.

"We took showers after our work outs, so yeah, he exposed himself, I exposed myself, I saw a lot of guys exposed in the showers," Michael said. "None of us hugged and kissed and ran off into the sunset, sprinkling little rainbows wherever we went. And none of us whined about 'inappropriate behavior' either"

The jury and many in the courtroom laughed. But Coach Simpson was found guilty.

After college, Michael returned home to Bender, Florida and started teaching at McKenna High School. The same high school that had handed him a diploma just four years earlier.

He taught Science and also doubled as the guidance counselor to the male students.

"Aw, look at this fat ass pile of shit, would you?" Dwayne said, bringing Michael's thoughts back to the present.

He looked in the direction that Dwayne was looking and almost burst out laughing.

Brandon Durst, the worst of the bullies, the cruelest of the tormentors was waddling in. His muscles had slid down from arms and chest to belly and ass. His hair had also given in to gravity and fallen to the floor. What hair he did have was clinging desperately to the sides of his head. His handsome, cruel face was now just a bloated puffiness that his mean eyes peered out of.

And next to him, no longer looking quite as beautiful, was Lilah Quentin. She still had the long blonde hair, the gorgeous blue eyes and flawless skin. She still had the large breasts and the long legs.

But the skin was no longer tanned; it was pale. Her breasts were large, but her pregnant belly thrust past those breasts. Her ass, which had been a perfect little heart shaped ass, was now quite wide.

And the smug little smirk she used to wear was gone. She just looked haggard, tired.

"Lilah!" Valerie squealed, voice high enough to cause dogs to start barking.

"Valerie!" Lilah squealed in an equally high voice.

The two women hugged and screamed again

"Time is not on their side," Benny said and Michael and Dwayne agreed.

Valerie dragged Lilah over to where Michael, Dwayne, and Benny were standing, Brandon following.

"Dwayne, Honey, you remember Lilah Quentin, don't you?" Valerie shrilled.

"It's Lilah Durst now," Brandon shot in, making sure that these people knew he had managed to land the beautiful Homecoming Queen and the Spring Prom Senior Maid.

"Oh, is Brandon coming too?" Benny taunted, looking around to see if he could spot the once handsome, muscular man.

"I'm right here, bitch," Brandon spat.

"Jesus, were you in an accident?" Michael taunted.

Brandon scowled darkly. When his eyes darted to Michael's name tag, his eye brows shot up.

Michael flexed his biceps, which were shown to perfection in his pullover shirt. Lilah also looked at the name tag, then looked again.

"Michael? Bae?" she squealed. "We did that Science project together!"

"Really?" Michael said easily. "I remember doing a science project while you sat on my bed and ran up a two hundred and forty dollar cell phone bill, talking to your friends."

"And my dad grounded me for a week for that," Lilah laughed, touching Michael's chest with her fingers.

Brandon's face darkened even more at Lilah's touch of another man. In high school, he had pummeled Michael Bae's face for daring to ask Lilah to the Spring Prom. Lilah had laughed at the boy, but Brandon made sure Michael Bae would not ask Lilah again.

He demanded that Lilah accompany him as they 'circulated' but Lilah refused, waving him away with a wave of her hand. Brandon waddled over to the bar and ordered the first of many Jack and cokes.

Michael and Lilah talked, laughing and sharing stories, as if they'd been the best of friends in school. Valerie tired of being a spectator and found other former cheerleaders and their spouses to chat with, dragging Dwayne with her. Benny and his wife, a beautiful Asian-American woman also walked away.

Michael found out that Lilah was pregnant with child number three; their oldest, a girl was eight, and their second, also a girl, was four.

He also found out that both she and Brandon had dropped out of college when she became pregnant with Hannah.

"Yeah, college wasn't nothing like high school," Lilah admitted. "I had like a two point eight or nine, I mean, I was doing all right. Not great, but all right, and Brandon had like a point five."

"Uh, don't think they like that," Michael agreed.

"So, now, he's selling real estate; we're up in Charlotte," Lilah said. "You ever come up there, need to stop by say 'hi' all right?"

"Uh huh,' Michael agreed.

"But God! Look at you!" Lilah said again, loud enough to cause Brandon to scowl at them.

Another one of Brandon's former victims saw Brandon and taunted the now quite drunk man.

"Never met a doughnut you didn't like, huh, bitch?' the man sneered.

Brandon lurched to punch the man and the two off-duty police officers that were acting as security were there immediately.

"Lilah, come on, let's go!" Brandon loudly ordered as he was being escorted to the door.

"That's all right," Michael called back. "I'll make sure she gets home."

"Lilah, now!" Brandon ordered.

"Naw, we're having fun, huh?" Michael said.

"Yeah," Lilah agreed. "Oh, oh, you remember Melissa? Oh, God, what was her name? Melissa, real pretty red head?"

"Melissa Jensen?" Michael suggested.

"Yes, that's it! Lilah agreed.

"Ma'am, we put your husband into a cab; he's too drunk to drive," one of the security men said and Lilah waved him away like he was a fly.

"Anyway, you heard? She's gay!" Lilah squealed.

She leaned close to Michael, squeezing his bicep with her small hand.

"I always kind of knew she was," she confided.

At nine thirty, Michael suggested they go back to his place, for coffee and she agreed.

"Oh, but it's got to be decaf, all right?" Lilah said, pointing to her belly.

"Well, no kidding," Michael agreed and brought her to his pickup truck.

She looked at the fully restored 1960 Ford truck and admitted that both she and Brandon had paused to admire it on the way in.

"Yeah, found it, just rusting away in my uncle's barn," Michael said. "There was even a wasp's nest in the cab."

He took her to his apartment and she looked around at the large number of cardboard boxes.

"Just moving in, or moving out?" she asked.

"Brandon doesn't sell real estate down here, does he?" Michael asked, not really answering her question.

"No, but I bet he can get you in touch with some people," Lilah agreed.

He brewed a pot of decaffeinated coffee and they sat on his couch and talked and sipped their coffee.

"You know, I had the biggest crush on you in high school," Michael admitted.

"Oh, well, I wish you had told me," Lilah said, again touching his arm.

He bit back his retort; he had told her and she'd laughed in his face.

"Yeah, well, I was never that bold," he shrugged.

"Well, you should have," she insisted.

"Oh yeah?" he husked, leaning close to her. "I had, what would you have done?"

"I'd probably kiss you, like this," she said, looped her arms around his neck and kissed him hotly.

They kissed for a few moments and he played with her heavy breasts.

"And then what?" he asked when they pulled apart.

"Probably give you a blow job; I give great head," she said.

"You do?" he asked, feigning shock. "Sweet little innocent Lilah Quentin?"

"I was never innocent," Lilah laughed, pushing his chest.

Then she playfully dragged her fingernails over his chest.

"But what would YOU have done?" she asked.

"Me? I'd probably eat your pussy; I love eating pussy," Michael said, easing the hem of her maternity shift up her legs.

"Oh God!" Lilah moaned. "Brandon's never done that. Fuck, lately? Because of his diabetes? Fucker can't even get it up without me sucking on him for forever."

Michael eased her back, worked her panties down her legs and pushed the hem up over her belly.

Then he played with her pussy. It was framed by a small triangle of blonde curls and the inner lips began to peek out, nice and light pink.

Then he bent and licked up and down the wet slit. She moaned when he stuffed his tongue inside of her and squealed when he found her small clitoris.

She was a screamer and screamed through three orgasms before weakly pushing him away.

"Fuck; wish you'd told me about that crush in high school!" she said.

Then he unbuttoned and unzipped his khakis and Lilah's eyes opened wide at the sight of his erection.

His cock was just under seven inches long, but it was quite thick, and his balls were large, heavy.

She wiggled onto the floor and eagerly nibbled on the head of his cock for a moment, then made Michael moan when she licked all around the mushroom shaped head then the shaft before nuzzling his testicles.

Then she again gave his cockhead light little nips before beginning to work him into her mouth.

Lilah was right; she did give great head. And after a few moments of sucking him, she also swallowed his semen.

Then they kissed some more and Michael eased her dress and bra off and made love to her large breasts and fat, puffy nipples and slowly worked his cock into her pussy.

Again, she screamed through three orgasms before Michael pumped a stream of his semen into her. His last shot dotted her pubic hair.

They kissed a few minutes more before Michael suggested she might want to see about her husband and she reluctantly dressed.

"And we're staying at the Hampton," she said, almost bitterly. "Reunion's being held at the Bender Inn, but NNnnoooo! We can't stay there; that's not classy enough for Brandon Stanley Durst; we got to spend thirty dollars more and stay at the Hampton."

She again hugged and kissed Michael.

"Really wish you'd said something ten years ago," she admitted.

He drove her to the Hampton and they made out like teenagers in the parking lot before she finally got out and waddled into the lobby of the hotel.

Then Michael drove home and turned off his video camera.

Two days later, Michael loaded the last of his boxes into the U-Haul trailer, dropped the apartment keys into the mail slot of the Manager's office and drove away from Bender, Florida.

He drove west on I-10, stopping in DeGarde, Louisiana to spend the night at the DeGarde Inn.

The next morning, after a couple cups of Motel coffee, he drove west on I-10 until he reached Great Oaks, Texas. He found the trailer park and found the single-wide trailer he'd be renting for at least the next six months and set up his furniture and emptied his boxes.

After dropping off the large trailer at the local gas station, he returned to his single-wide trailer and turned on his computer.

The first email he sent was to Dwayne Upjohn, telling him of Garrett Pennington's homosexuality.

"I mean, shit man, we're friends, right?" Michael typed. "But the boy offered to suck me off, right there, in my classroom. Just thought I should tell you about it."

"We're friends," Michael muttered as he hit 'Send' on the screen. "But that cunt you're married to... Bitch made my life a living Hell."

The second email took a few minutes as Michael had to attach the video file to it.

The Program for the 10 year high school reunion had listed everyone's email addresses. Brandon Durst had provided two; his private and his work email addresses. So Michael sent the video of him fucking Brandon's wife to both addresses.

Twenty minutes after Michael Bae had hit 'Send' Lilah Durst and her best friend, Linda Smith sat at Lilah's kitchen table, drinking coffee.

Lilah had been telling Linda all about the reunion, including the mind-blowing sex she'd had with Michael Bae.

"Girl! I cannot believe you actually did that!" Linda squealed in laughter.

"What? You cheat on Ray all the time!" Lilah protested.

"Yeah, I do. But YOU don't," Linda said.

"Well, it was that one time, but oh God! I wished he'd..." Lilah said when they heard a loud crash. "Holy shit! What was that?"

They both ran to the kitchen window and Linda screamed in outrage as her brand new Lexus now had an older BMW firmly imbedded in the rear driver's quarter panel.

"My car!" Linda screamed.

"Oh God," Lilah said when she saw an enraged Brandon kick the stuck driver's door of the BMW open. "Oh God, I don't know... This doesn't look good."

She tried to waddle out the rear door of the house, but Brandon had stormed into the house and had seen her.

Linda used her cell phone to call the police as Brandon punched Lilah's face, arms, breasts and belly, screaming about her fucking Michael Bae.

Valerie told her parents about Garrett's homosexuality. The deeply religious Penningtons screamed, cried, and threatened the eighteen year old boy for over an hour. They quoted Biblical verses and told him that all homosexuals were damned to the fires of Hell.

That night, Garrett Pennington left a note on his neatly made bed, walked down to the beach, and waded out into the water. When he could no longer walk, he began to swim away from the shore.

The note simply said 'I'm sorry.'

The End.

Like I said, a flash story and a rather dark one at that.

But I do thank you for reading my stories.

Have a warm and fuzzy day.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers