New Business, Old Business Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at her. "Where do you want it to go?"

"We have no choice, we have three beautiful girls I am hurting too. I never intended that to happen either. But it did."

"Yeah! That part is partly my fault, I should never have run off. I didn't think either. We need to go home."

"Billy, I brought the tow bar in my trunk so I can ride with you and we can tow my car behind your truck."

"Sandy, I need to eat something before we go. I have a big hole in my middle."

"I know you do big guy. I was holding your head. Did you drink half that bottle of rum by your self?"

"I guess I did."

"We need to get our shit together. We have kids to worry about and we are hurting each other. I don't want that."

"Well I guess we will have to start the more open marriage idea I told you about. That may ease the pressures on both of us. What do you think?"

"I really don't know Billy, but we have to try something. We can't just give up on our marriage."

"Alright then, lets do it. I am not giving up on this marriage no matter what. When the dust settles down and things are more or less back to normal why don't you talk with Loretta Hunt and see if she and Charles would like to party with us?"

"Lori and Charles?"

"Why not, we know both of them. You are attracted to Charles. Loretta is nice, why not?"

"OK, I guess that would work. It is just sex, right?"

We had some brunch at a local restaurant and came back and gathered up our few things. We hooked up Sandy's car behind my truck and headed home.

I went to work the next morning and talked to Mike. He said everything was under control. Actually what he said was that I was surplus. "Go home and bother Sandy all day. Make that all week. If we run into any problem I promise to call."

Sandy was startled but pleased about what Mike told me. We sat on the couch and she said that she was going to call Lori Hunt after a while. We held hands and grinned at each other. She slipped closer. We kissed. I picked her up and carried her to our bed. She jumped up and said, "Hurry up, we only have seven hours until I have to pick up the girls."

I fell back on the bed laughing. She rolled up over me and straddled my waist. She had let her hair down and as she bent forward to kiss me a black tent of hair surrounded us. Her kiss was very tender and sweet. Our tongues played. She broke the kiss and captured my tongue with her lips. She sucked gently on my tongue. She pulled it out as far as it would go. She sucked in and out as if she were fucking it. She had me dizzy with desire for her.

I rolled her over on her back and slid down and assaulted her little pussy. She squealed with joy when my lips closed tightly around her clit. I showed no mercy. I held her clit extended with my lips hard around it and lipped it madly with the tip of my tongue as fast as I could. I pushed three fingers deep inside her and wiggled them until her juices made that lovely squishing sound I love to hear telling me my love is ready to receive my hard cock.

I wiggled my way up over her twitching body and felt her small hand grasp my slippery cock to guide it to her vagina. She was snug, hot and wet. I loved it. I went with the long slow strokes. Sandy had a number of orgasms before I entered her and then she jerked and shuddered and screamed soon after that. I turned her on her stomach and raised her rear end. I slipped right into her vagina from behind and I moved my legs on the outside of hers and pressed her legs together with mine. Wow! That made her pussy tighter. She worked her vaginal muscles and I was in heaven. I told her I couldn't last much longer. She was incoherently mumbling something while I pumped in and out of her. She collapsed after I had cum. Her eyes were closed and a smile was on her lips. Her eyes fluttered and opened.

"Damn Billy, that was wonderful. I am the luckiest girl in the world."

"No, Sweetheart, I am the lucky one, you are so beautiful and sexy you make me better."

"Kiss me, let's go to the club for lunch. OK?"

"Sounds good to me."

We showered and dressed in casual clothes. At least Sandy called them that. I wore a featherweight linen suit and she wore an exquisite day dress that fit like a dream, a wet dream. It was a bra dress that cupped her breasts then flowed down her legs half way to her knees. She wore high-heeled sandals that appeared to be held on by impossibly tiny straps. Her shiny black hair was gathered up in a high ponytail. It was an unbelievably cute and sexy outfit.

We drove to the Country Club and entered the patio dining room. Charles rushed up to us and invited us to sit with he and Loretta. I looked at Sandy and she nodded her approval. When we were all seated Loretta put one hand on my hand and the other on Sandy's hand. "You guys look absolutly delicious. Don't they Charles?"

She smiled at each of us, "We were so glad to see you. We were so bored we were about to play a game of 'Panties'."

I had to ask her to explain. She giggled "I pick out a girl and Charles has to guess if she is wearing panties or not. Then he has a turn. We keep score."

"How do you know if they are wearing panties or not to find out who won?"

Loretta giggled again and said, "Charles has to go ask them if we can't tell by looking."

Charles grinned. "Some of them show me, and a few let me feel."

"You are kidding?"

I looked at Sandy, what do you think. Is she or isn't she?"

"Who?"

"Loretta."

Sandy looked at Lori. "No panties." she said. I looked at Charles. He reached under the tablecloth and leaned toward Loretta. He smiled at Sandy, "You are right."

Loretta looked at Charles, "How about Sandy?"

"No."

I looked at Charles. He leaned toward Sandy for a moment and then grinned.

"Wrong. A thong, I had to search to find it."

Sandy looked at me, "How about that one?" She nodded toward a lovely girl on the arm of an older man.

"Yes, she is wearing panties."

I smiled at Charles. He got up and walked to the couple and talked with them for a few minutes. They looked over at our table then back at him. He smiled and shook the man's hand and returned to our table.

"She says she is wearing panties."

I laughed, "I cheated, she works for us. That is one of our rules."

We had a nice lunch and Loretta suggested we all go to her house. Sandy agreed so off we went."

Loretta led us to a nice bright but secluded sun porch. Charles fixed drinks for us. Sandy broke her usual rule and had a daiquiri. I abstained and asked if they had lemonade. It was produced as if by magic. Sandy leaned to me and said, "I will have just one, you are here to protect me."

Sandy tends to get amorous when she drinks. She never drinks except at home; and then very rarely.

Loretta asked Sandy if we had agreed on my proposal for a more open marriage. Sandy grinned, "Yes, we have agreed to do as Bill suggested."

She looked at me, "Are you ready?"

"Did you guys have this planned?"

"Loretta looked at me, "No Bill, we didn't even know we would see you guys today, we thought you would be at work."

"Right, this was a spur of the moment thing."

Loretta smiled at Sandy, "How do you feel, do you feel like making out with Charles?"

"Well let's all dance for a while and see what happens." Loretta got up and flipped some switches and nice danceable slow music came on. She walked to me and held out her hands. I stood and she flowed to my body. She held me tight and rested her head on my shoulder. I glanced at Sandy, she had both arms around Charles' neck and they were kissing. It felt like a knife in my gut. I hadn't figured it would hurt so much. I gritted my teeth. I glanced again and his hands were gripping her ass cheeks under her skirt. I pressed my lips to Lori's hair and glanced again.

One of Charles' hands was now pressed between her legs in front. Sandy had never stopped kissing him. That knife kept being twisted. I looked up again and saw Sandy looking at me. She smiled and said, "I ready now. You guys sit down and we'll take the daybed."

She stripped off her clothes and shoes. She sat on the edge of the bed and never looked my direction again. Charles undressed. He had a large cock. He stood in front of Sandy and she reached out and took his cock in her hands. She kissed it with her lips slightly parted, looking up at him. Her hands were rubbing his ass.

I crossed my arms, pressing my fingers into the other arm, and watched my wife make love to another man. I wanted to jump up and run. I had suggested this; I couldn't do that. She rubbed his cock all over her face. I heard Lori whisper, "Are you alright?"

I couldn't answer. Charles pushed Sandy back on the bed and moved between her legs. She spread her legs for him. He leaned forward and over her to softly kiss her lips. Her eyes closed. He moved his mouth to her breasts and sucked in a turgid nipple. He sucked on it for a long time. It became more and more erect. He switched to the other breast. I watched as the nipple grew to match he other one. He rose up a little and moved back a little. He grasped his cock and rubbed it up and down her slit. He pressed forward and the head of his cock slid in an inch or so. He pulled it back out, the head glistening with her juices. Her eyes flew open. She looked down at him, and then looked at me. I tried to smile at her. My eyes were filling and I couldn't see her anymore. I heard her scream with all her might, "Noooooooo! I can't do this! Stop! Stop now!" And a sound like a fist hitting flesh again and again. I wiped my eyes and saw her lying on her stomach sobbing. She looked up at me as I hurried to her. "BILLY! I'm sorry, I just can't do this for you, I can't" I raised her to my arms and held her. "Baby you don't have to do anything you don't want to do. I love you Dearest girl."

Lori rubbed her back and told her the same thing. Her crying slowed a bit and she looked at me again. "Billy, please don't hate me, I tried but I just couldn't do it."

"Hate you? Girl I love you with all my heart."

"I tried so you could fuck Lori, you still can if you want to."

"I want the truth, do you want me to? Can you watch?"

"NOOOOO!"

"Fine, Lori, I'm sorry. I have to go with what she wants."

Loretta looked at me, "Hey I knew you couldn't do it from the start but I was willing to give it a try. God Billy, look what you have done to your self." I looked down at four streams of blood were running down each arm. Lori grabbed a towel from the bar and told Charles to get a first aid kit from her bathroom. Sandy picked up my hand and looked at it. "Billy, your fingernails ripped holes in your arms. You hated watching me didn't you?"

"Yes. I almost went crazy. I did that to you because I am a stupid asshole. I didn't trust you. Can you ever forgive me?"

"I have already forgiven you. I love you Billy."

I looked at Loretta, "Can you forgive both of us for being so stupid we put each other and you guys through this? It is mostly my fault. I meant no harm. I thought Sandy needed other men to be happy. I tried to give her that happiness. I was wrong."

"You are forgiven, both of you, you won't believe this but I am really happy it turned out like this. I love to see you guys together with the love in your eyes for each other. It makes me feel there is hope for me someday with someone."

Sandy and Charles put Neosporin on my cuts and put Band- Aids on them. She looked at Charles. "I am so sorry, it wasn't anything to do with you. You felt very nice but I needed this man. I guess I always will." Charles said it was no problem and walked off with first aid kit. Sandy looked up at me. "Billy, the only way I got that far was by pretending it was you, but then I knew it wasn't. When his cock touched me I knew it wasn't you." She looked at Lori, "Please don't tell him what I just said." She glanced at me, "He did feel pretty good."

"Ungh! There goes my trust again."

"I was just teasing."

"Loretta go get Charles to finish his job."

"NOOO! Never." She grabbed my head with both hands and pulled me into a hard passionate kiss. After a minute she pulled back, "Billy, take me home, I need to be fucked so badly. But only by you."

12