New Campground, New Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe pulled out slowly, but immediately rammed back into her, deeper than the last thrust. He did not slacken his pace, fucking her furiously, driving his cock as deep as possible.

"Fuck, Fuck, FUCKKK, FUCKKKK, SHIT, SHIT, OH FUCKKKKKKKKKK," she screamed. Again, "FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK" she yelled as her orgasm just overtook every part of her. She was trembling. Her firm tits quivering like jello as she was slammed hard with every stroke.

Finally, Joe felt his own orgasm coming, "here it is baby" he warned. Joe shoved his cock deep and pulled her legs up a bit more, pushing past his prior explorations and let loose an explosion of hot cum. It shot deeper into Sarah than anything she ever felt and just the feel of the hot cum got her off once again, this time rocking back and forth on her first new cock, squeezing it dry.

They decoupled and Joe moved over to Karyn to kiss her before heading in for the night.

Karyn and Joe left the next day, but they knew that this would not be the last time Rob and Sarah swapped.

12