New Caravan

Story Info
He demonstrated just what you could do in the caravan.
3.6k words
4.06
18.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,545 Followers

I got my start as a used car salesman. Money for jam, really. The suckers, ah, I mean customers, would come rolling up expecting to get cheated and ready to beat your price down to something more reasonable. I'd quote an outrageous price and reluctantly let myself get beaten down to something that they considered more reasonable and I knew was still outrageous. Why the hell they don't check the Blue Book to find out the official value for the crap-heap of their choice I do not know.

From used cars I graduated to selling new cars. You'd think it would be the same lurk but it's not. New cars come with an official price tag so I can't inflate that and let them beat me down. What I had to do now was underquote the value of their trade-in and let them persuade me to give them more than it was worth, which I would reluctantly do, praising the good Lord that they hadn't checked the Blue Book to get a realistic value for their beloved trade-in. Then I'd get busy selling them little extras. Some customers are easy money when it comes to those extras.

I've since moved on from new cars and am now selling caravans and motor-homes, new and used. People expect to pay through the nose for caravans and motor-homes and I'm happy to oblige them. You get them out on a nice spacious caravan and demonstrate all the features and they go all starry-eyed, thinking how envious the neighbours were going to be when they rolled up in this beauty.

The internal extras were the big selling points for the women. The men tend to worry about road-holding ability and the engine power for motor-homes and boring things like that. I've had nice lace curtains clinch the deal with some women.

As with any business you have ebbs and flows in the tide of customers. Tuesday and Wednesday are generally pathetic sales days and I make it a practice to take those two days off. Why waste time at work if you're not going to make money? However, I do pay my debts and I owed Mike a favour so when he asked if I could fill in for him on a Wednesday I muttered grumpy words under my breath and agreed. If nothing else I could make sure all my paperwork was up to scratch.

I was the only salesman there that day so I was somewhat bored. I was just settling down for a long day of nothing when a car drove onto the site. It wasn't just any old banger. This was an ostentatious, look-at-me, I'm rich and boasting about it, type of car. I knew in an instant that if this guy was after a caravan or motor-home he'd want the flashiest top-of-the-line model he could lay his hands on.

He pulled up and got out and came strutting over to me. At the same time a lovely young thing hopped out of the passenger's side and followed him.

"Can't stay," he snapped at me. "Too busy. The wife'll pick out a van for me. She knows what I like. I'll be back in a couple of hours."

"If you're getting a caravan can I assume you've got a good 4WD at home?" I asked him, and he gave me a dirty look.

Why would I need a 4WD?" he demanded, jerking his thumb towards his look-at-me mobile.

"Well, that's a very nice car," I admitted. "Very nice. But you don't really want to hitch a thoroughbred racing horse to a baker's cart, now do you. It'll do the job but it's not really the car for it."

"Ah, I see. And I suppose you have a nice 4WD that will just suit me down to the ground?"

"Sorry," I informed him, enjoying the look of surprise on his face. "We only sell vans and motor-homes. If you want a decent 4WD you'll find there are some good car-yards further down the road."

They were there, all right, but only one had a decent range of 4WDs. That's where this guy would finish up going to get his 4WD, earning me a nice spotter's fee. I'd send them a message as soon as he was on his way. (Not that he really needed one, his showboat was quite capable of doing the job, but he'd realise that a 4WD would do an even better job and wouldn't be able to resist getting one. Conspicuous consumption at its finest.)

He promptly jumped back in his car and took off, leaving me there with the charming young thing.

"I'm Paul," I said, introducing myself, "and I'm afraid I didn't catch your name?"

"Probably because James forgot to throw it," she said with a smile. "I'm Mandy Randell."

"OK, then, Mandy. Do you have a price range for the van you want?"

She did indeed and it was somewhat on the high side. I almost salivated thinking about my commission.

"Do you have any preference for make or would you just like me to show you what I think would suit?"

"How do you know what I would think suitable?" she asked, seeming to be genuinely curious.

"I'm a salesman," I pointed out. "I have to be able to look at customers and decide the sort of thing they would find appealing. I take into account their age, the way they dress, what they currently drive, and their general attitude. As you're buying something more towards your husband's taste than to your personal taste I will naturally show you things that I think he will like. I'll also show you a few vans that I think you'll prefer. Once I see what you like and what you think he will like I will try to select a van that you will both be happy with."

I started off with the high end vans, showing her the type of thing that I knew her husband would drool over, imagining everyone looking at his van and envying him. I ignored little details like cost, explaining anything I showed her would be in her nominated price range and we could debate actual cost when she finally made a decision.

After showing her the vans that would meet his criteria I moved on to a number of vans that I thought would appeal to her. These were vans with better interiors, designed to please women, and I could see her interest perking up as she checked them out. She started asking a lot of questions about the furniture and appliances supplied and I was starting to get a feel for the sort of thing she really wanted.

I finally came to the van that I intended to sell her. Or sell to her husband, anyway. It was top of the range and fairly pricey but still within her stated price range and not the most expensive van on the lot. Oddly enough the most expensive vans tended to be bought by elderly people who intended to live in them permanently and didn't mind paying extra for what was effectively going to be their house.

This van looked flashy enough to appeal to her husband and had one of the better internal layouts. Mandy was nodding thoughtfully as she looked over the exterior and I could see she considered that it was something her husband would go for. I escorted her inside and started showing of the décor and she was getting more and more into it as we went. As far as she was concerned this van was it. Now all I had to do was sell it to her husband and I thought I'd have no real problems doing that. Just cast doubts in his ability to handle it and he'd be all over me like a rash, throwing money at me in his eagerness to get his hands on the van and prove me wrong.

Mandy turned to me with a smile.

"I don't know," she said. "This van just doesn't seem right to me."

She had to be joking. Trying it on or something. This caravan was ideal, perfect for both her and her husband. What more did she want?

"I see," I said carefully, although I didn't see at all. "Well, there are a lot of other vans we can look at. Where does this one fall sort?"

"The bed," she stated, no doubt in her voice whatsoever.

"The bed?" I asked. The van had an excellent bed. If she didn't like the mattress we could always swap it for one she did like. What difference did the bed make?

"You have to admit that it's a little on the small side," Mandy explained.

I didn't have to admit any such thing. This was a caravan, for god's sake. You weren't going to be sticking a king size bed in a caravan. There was only so much room available. I strolled back to where the bed was currently folded up and out of the way and unclipped it, letting it settle back down to the floor.

Turning, I sat on the bed and bounced. A decent mattress, not too soft and not too hard, with ample spring in it. I settled back and then twisted about until I was lying full length on the mattress. Plenty big enough. I swung back off the bed.

"If my memory is correct your husband was about my height. The bed is certainly big enough for me to lie down so he should have no problems."

That was for sure. The man was at least an inch shorter than me and he didn't have my bulk. Well, OK, he had some extra bulk around his waist that I didn't have but my general stature was larger.

"Why don't you lie down and see how it feels," I suggested.

Mandy still had a doubtful look but hopped up on the bed and lay down. She looked really cute lying there like that.

"Now we're agreed that I'm roughly the same size as your husband. Why don't I just hop on next to you and you can get a better idea of how the bed works for you."

I didn't give her a chance to say yes or no, just settling onto the bed next to her, propped up on one elbow, demonstrating that there was easily room for the pair of us. She blushed slightly, chewing on her lip, apparently still not quite sure.

My eyes ran over her. She really did look sweet and cute lying there. I reached down and lifted the hem of her dress, moving it up out of my way. She had on a pair of lime green panties that suited her very well. Not that there was much of them.

"Hey!" she yelped as I took hold of those panties and started moving them down.

"It's OK," I said in a nice calm voice. "I'm just going to demonstrate to you how good this bed is."

I moved my hand back up, letting it settle on her mons. A nice smooth mons. Freshly waxed would be my guess. I started rubbing it, using the heel of my hand, pressing firmly.

Mandy was looking down at herself, watching my hand rub against her naked skin. Her breathing seemed to tighten a little as my hand gradually moved down, starting to slip between her legs, my fingers stroking the sensitive flesh there.

"You wouldn't dare," she said softly, but didn't sound sure of what she was saying.

"Are you telling me not to?" I asked, curious as to what her answer would be.

I guessed I'd have to remain curious as she didn't answer.

"The smart thing for me to do would be to move fast," I murmured. "Come down on you and take you before you can mount a serious protest. Too bad for me that I don't always do the smart thing."

I reached for her panties again, slowly drawing them further down and then easing them past her feet, tossing them to one side. Reaching for her hands I pulled her into a sitting position and then started lifting her dress up from where it was bunched around her waist. There was a zip on the side and that came undone quite easily. I kept lifting the dress, hearing her mumble something as I pulled it up and over her head.

"Sorry, what was that you said?" I politely inquired as I tossed her dress over next to her panties.

"I asked," she said with some indignation, "what the hell you thought you were doing?"

"Ah, taking all your clothes off before I make love to you," I offered. "I find it so much more satisfying when I can worship your entire body."

Even while speaking I was reaching around her and undoing her bra, successfully, fortunately. Bras can be tricky things. Her bra joined the rest of her clothes and I was easing her back down onto the bed, my hands now running over her silken skin.

I had a breast in each hand, caressing them, teasing them, feeling her nipples tighten and stand out. Bending over her my mouth closed over one nipple while my hand slipped down and between her legs, closing over her mound and rubbing her.

"Come on, you can't be serious about this," she said, her speech a bit broken up as she seemed to be having difficulty getting her breath.

A couple of fingers slipped between her lips, seeking the source of the heat I could feel. Her passage was wet and warm and quite willing to close over my fingers.

In answer to her comment I unzipped and brought my playmate out into the open so she could determine for herself just how serious I was. She was watching everything I was doing so she spotted the new player in an instant.

"My god," she gasped. "You really do intend to do this. You're an animal."

I took her hand and moved it where my erection was pointing at her, feeling a certain amount of satisfaction as her hand closed around me and she started stroking me. It was not the first time she'd held a cock in that dainty little hand and she knew just how to go about teasing it. I was prepared to swear I could feel it growing larger under her tender administration.

It seemed to me that it was time to move on. Hands under her knees and I lifted and moved them apart and she let it happen, resulting in her being spread open and vulnerable. I manage to retrieve my cock from her greedy claw and settled onto the bed, kneeling between her thighs.

She hitched herself up on her elbows, watching, wanting to see everything that happened. I teased her slit, dragging the head of my cock up and down, watching her reaction. Bitch. She just smiled and waited, knowing I wasn't going to back off.

I spread her lips, revealing my entrance, and pressed my cock against her, releasing her lips to let them enfold me and hold me there. I leaned into her, watching my cock slowly sinking into her. I just knew that she was looking as well, eagerly watching my cock move deeper. I flicked a glance up at her, a smirk playing on my lips at the look I expected to catch on her face as I entered her.

Would you believe the smirk dropped from my face and promptly appeared on hers? She wasn't watching me take her. She'd been watching me and the look on my face as I watched myself sinking in. Didn't the blasted woman know she was supposed to be watching my cock?

For some reason Mandy was starting to annoy me. She wasn't playing by the rules, if you know what I mean. She should have said yes or no instead of standing mute. Her body posture was not giving me any indication as to whether she was with me or just suffering silently. Her watching me instead of watching my cock was just another odd reaction. I've had girls watch with fascination or trepidation or turn their faces away and pretend not to want to see. I've never had one look at me to see how I'm handling it.

I suspect that tinge of annoyance was the reason for what came next. Instead of sliding smoothly into place, letting her adjust to my presence within her, I gave a little extra oomph, driving in quite forcefully. With absolutely no change of expression Mandy humped her hips, pushing up just as forcefully to take me deep inside her.

My initial intention had been to take her slow and easy, giving her time to adjust to what I was doing, to get used to me being inside her. That plan had gone by the board with that first ill-advised thrust. I'd look a fool to try to change to sweet loving at this point so I didn't even try.

I went full bore right from the word go, driving fiercely into her again and again. The woman was driving me crazy. I'm not saying she wasn't responding. She was, easily matching each and every thrust, accepting me into her body with the greatest of ease. What was getting to me was her emotional state.

Despite the way I making so free of her body she retained that gentle smirk, her expression not changing in the slightest. I knew she had to be feeling something and at the start had confidently expected her to be grateful and to urge me on to greater lengths. Ha! More fool me. While physically she stayed with me she also stayed silent, neither cheering me on nor expressing a protest, just lifting to meet me with that damned little smirk on her face.

I am a healthy man with ample stamina and was able to control my base desires. (Most times.) Even though I was pounding away like a race-horse with a shot of elephant juice I was still under control, not wanting to cross the finishing line before she was ready. I was going to keep going until she was ready if it killed me, and I was starting to think it just might.

I did notice that Mandy finally seemed to be a little short of breath and was now breathing quite heavily (without losing that smile). I figured I was probably good to go and set about adding that little extra something to what I was doing. Even so I was taken by surprise when she suddenly screamed and climaxed, and I had to add a little more of that extra something so that I'd let loose at the same time.

We both collapsed on the bed, catching our breath. I noticed that her smirk was gone and she was looking thoughtful. That worried me. I found I was suspicious of anything Mandy might take under consideration.

"You're right," she said. "The bed is quite adequate. Show me to your office and I'll fill in the paperwork. Is it possible to take this van or do I have to wait for one to be ordered in? I'd prefer to take this one when I leave."

"Yes, you can take this today if the paperwork is done," I said quickly. "Ah, you don't have to wait for your husband's approval?"

"Certainly not. I'm paying for it so it's my decision."

She was dressed again by this stage and waiting for me so I hurried up.

"I liked your idea of getting a 4WD to do the actual towing," she added as we walked over to the office. "Why don't you ring up your contact in the car yards you referred my husband to and have them bring one round for me to look at. Make sure they bring the paper-work with them because if it's suitable I'll buy it right away. I'm sure you know the sort of car that would best suit us."

OK. I was now officially out of my depth. It was rather plain that she was the one in charge of her marriage and I didn't even suggest that she should ask for her husband's approval regarding the car. I just rang Norman at the car-yard and told him what to bring over, assuming they had one available on the lot. (They did.)

While filling out the paperwork I did suggest that she might like to have a few lessons on driving with a caravan attached as it could be quite tricky. No need, I was told. She'd already been to a driving school and undertaken the required lessons in anticipation of buying the van.

Fastest sale I'd ever made. Norman probably thought something similar when she did a quick test drive of the 4WD and bought it on the spot. Paid cash for both the 4WD and the van, via EFTPOS.

The biggest delay was arranging the registration of the two vehicles and that was mainly paper work. Both us and the car-yard had plates available and only needed to enter the final details online and pay the fees.

I hooked the caravan to the 4WD and she took off, driving like a pro. Her husband never came past to pick her up. She apparently called him and told him not to bother.

I made a good commission that day plus the spotter's fee for the 4WD. I also got a lesson in humility. Sweet young thing was the label I'd assigned to Mandy. Pocket dynamo with a steel-trap for a mind would probably have been a better classification. Still and all it had been an interesting experience.

Ashson
Ashson
8,545 Followers