New Doctor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,704 Followers

I sat and watched her as she tried, her face went blank and her breathing began to change.

"Do you.. is this all right?" She asked as she worked her hand up and down. Her hand was low on my shaft, missing the head almost completely. It was now clear, here was a woman that even working in a medical clinic for at least a decade, she had no real idea of what to do with a male.

"Yes, fine, that feels nice." She looked up at me and smiled.

"Maybe you could... skin it back, work more towards the knob?" I asked in almost a whisper.

"OK." The change helped, I began to erect swiftly.

"Good. I normally don't get to do anything like this, I don't have any boyfriends." She told me. Then she switched hands, it hit me she was tiring.

"Use your fingertips on my balls, that's what Debra does." I told her.

Her eyes widened slightly, but she reached down and cupped them, I swear she shuddered a little bit. Then, she was pounding away, my foreskin tugged back. She leaned over, watching, her expression was rather close to what one might expect if she was engaged in sex with someone.

"You are getting hard now, it's pretty big, too." Her words came in broken gasps. It was clear that sweet Stephanie was getting off on this. That was when I realized that the way she was leaning over, I could see down the front of her smock. She had on a pink bra, for a large woman she was not blessed with much up top, even with the bra added, there wasn't much bulge up there.

Stephanie reached out and flipped the Playboy magazine open to the centerfold, some blonde with fake tits and her legs coyly closed.

"Does this help?" She asked me.

"Not really, I prefer the real thing." I said.

She looked at me, blinked a few times. Then she reached up with her free hand pulled the throat of her smock open further. I could see that pink bra, I grinned, I couldn't help that.

"Are you trying to get me fussed up?" I told her, stifling a laugh. This was amazing, Stephanie was working my erection with one hand while holding her smock open with the other, trying to excite me.

Then she reached inside her smock, slid the bra cup down. Her nipple was tiny, dark brown, and obviously very hard. This was amazing, here was Stephanie, who I have known for almost a decade, showing me her nipple while masturbating me, trying to get me to orgasm.

In a medical clinic.

For some reason, the situation was now working, I felt myself begin to let go, and it was rather sudden when it did. I opened my mouth to warn her, too late. The first surge landed on her cheek.

"Oops!" She said, then quickly grabbed the little jar and captured some of it. She let go far too quickly to make it a complete orgasm, though. Another sign of lack of experience.

She stood there for a long moment holding the little jar, like she was unsure of what to do next. Then, she reached out and picked up the cap, pressed it on. I was still sitting there, my dick hanging out. She looked down, smiled.

"I never did that before." She told me.

"Never?" I asked.

"Not here, in the office. Just a couple of times, back in college." Her face was still appearing flustered.

"Well, you got it done." I told her. She laughed at that.

"Yes, I sure did." With that, she placed the sample in the little cubicle in the wall, closed the door.

"OK. You can get dressed now, they will do the tests and let you know."

"Can I get a washcloth please?" I asked.

"Oh! Right, sorry." She got a cloth out of the cabinet, got on her knees and began to wipe me down. She sure was taking her time doing that, and I actually began to harden again.

"OH! I better stop." She stood up, looked at me. She took several long breaths, smiled.

"Don't stop on my account." I told her.

"Oh, you!." She giggled. "Well. All done." She stood up.

"OK. Thank you." I told her. She looked at me with a big grin.

"You are welcome." With that, she left.

+++

Debra got home that night, a half hour late like normal. I had a nice pot roast and veggies in the crock pot I had been cooking all afternoon. As I set the food on the table, I told Debra what had happened.

"Yes, I know. Leann asked me if it was OK to let Stephanie do that if she needed to." She grinned.

"You mean, you knew about it?" I asked.

"Of course. Jennifer will be retiring soon, so we need someone new on staff to handle the rare situations."

"Oh, I see. I am a "rare situation" now?" I laughed.

"No, not really. It's just that Stephanie knows you and trusts you, and she is a little bit bashful still. So, I thought maybe that might work out."

"What about the new Registered Nurse, Mrs. Conners?"

"She knows all about that, of course she does. She can't handle that stuff herself, she is married."

"That doesn't make any sense to me. You can have staff do that... err.. procedure but none of the Doctors or Nurses can?"

"Well, actually, if indicated, we could. We just don't, it might create complications. Society just does not understand some of the medical issues we deal with almost every day."

"Honey, I am thinking just maybe you set this up today." I told her bluntly.

Debra just laughed.

"Yes, I need someone to take Jennifer's place, Stephanie acted interested. Who better than someone she knows like you? Besides, I really did want the tests run, you were overdue." She laughed.

"You could have told me what you were up to."

"I know you, you just might have blown it off and went fishing."

"Oh, she also showed me one of her boobs." I hadn't told Debra about that part yet.

"Really? I better talk to her about that, I guess."

+++

So, that is all there is to this tale. One of those "NEVER HAPPENS" situations in the medical field. I suspect it all has to do with the situation, and what actually needs to be done.

I do know that way back when I was dating, I was seeing a young gal that wanted to go on birth control pills, we both hated condoms. She came home from her Doctor visit all flustered, I knew something happened so I asked.

She told me when the Doctor inspected her, she had a series of climaxes and it totally embarrassed her since not only the Physician but his nurse were in the room.

Now this girlfriend was one of those that required quite a bit of effort on my part to get her there, yet in that situation, she fired off almost instantly and almost couldn't stop.

That actually wasn't good, because she started looking around to see if she could duplicate the experience. The truth was, it was a total stranger, legs spread, naked, probably a combination of exhibitionism and lack of control? Hell, even to this day I am not sure.

But. It really DOES happen!

magmaman
magmaman
2,704 Followers
12