New Friends Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know but having your nipples and clit pierced would be cool, well, for me, anyway. You might want to get a waxing before we go on Thursday." Pat agreed.

Two days before Pat's performance, I received a call from Kathy. She told me that we should be at the farm at 7:00 pm, an hour before the men arrived. Kathy said Bud and Georgia would need that time to get Pat into bondage. She said that they were going to impact play first, the men second and finish with a good strapping. Kathy wanted to know if that was ok. I repeated what Kathy said to Pat.

"Sounds like fun." She said, her fingers running along her slit.

Kathy went on to say that Pat could undress when we got there but I said that she would arrive and leave naked.

"I thought you might say that." Kathy replied. "Listen, Ian, tell Pat I owe her big time for this."

"You very well, might." I replied. "But Pat really wants to do this. She really gets off on the humiliation. I never realized just how much that turns her on."

I hung up and filled Pat in on what Kathy had said. Pat said she hoped I would make her go naked. "But," she added, "we better bring a couple of towels for the ride home."

I was waiting for Pat to come downstairs Thursday night. When she did, she looked absolutely gorgeous. Her hair and make up perfect. Her 34 b tits were still firm with just a slight hint of sag. There wasn't a hair on her body below her head. When she passed me on the way to the garage, I looked at her ass and wondered just what color of red it would be when this night was over. I picked up the two towels I had folded and headed to the car. Pat climbed into the front seat.

"I thought you would sit in the back." I said.

"No, no one is driving there with us and if someone notices I'm naked, it will just add to the humiliation I know I'm going to be feeling. Let's leave."

I smiled at Pat and we left for the Miller's farm. On the drive, I just marveled at how proud I was of my wife. She was so comfortable with her submissiveness. I was determined that as long as she wanted to pursue these adventures, I would do everything to help those adventures happen. But I also decided that from this point forward, unless it was legally required, Pat would never wear clothes, no matter who would see her. I told her this as we got close to the Miller's farm.

"Yes, I want that. I want to be your naked submissive."

"That means that even if your stepmother and her friend come over, you will be naked. Is that understood?"

"Yes, sir. That certainly will make for some interesting conversations."

"Good. Now, get out of the car because we are here and it looks like Bud has something for you."

Pat got out of the car as Georgia and Bud approached. Bud was holding a pair of leather cuffs and Georgia, seeing Pat naked, was smiling.

"The group that Kathy is bringing are going to arrive early so, Pat, we have to hurry to get you ready. Put your hands behind your back." Bud ordered and Pat obeyed.

Georgia put her hands on Pat's shoulders and turned her so that her back was to Bud. He took the two leather cuffs he was holding and fastened one to each of Pat's wrists. He clipped the two cuffs together. Georgia was smiling at Pat and reached for her nipples. She pulled on them while Bud was cuffing Pat's hands.

"You have nice tits, Pat. I don't know how much attention they are going to get tonight so I didn't want them to be neglected." Georgia said as she pulled on Pat's nipples hard enough to make her tits lift slightly. Pat inhaled sharply.

Bud slapped Pat's ass. "Time to get you trussed up." He said and Georgia turned her around and gently pushed her in the back and we started to walk to the barn.

I couldn't help but think that walking behind Pat, with her hands cuffed behind her, and watching her ass as we proceeded, that I was watching a prisoner on the way to an execution. We entered the barn and walked past the mat where Pat had her first pony girl experience. We got to the second area and I could see that Bud had already set up the breeding bench. But there was something else that wasn't there the last time.

Hanging down from the ceiling was a chain that ended just above the breeding bench. Georgia led Pat to the bench. Pat knelt on the bench and Georgia and Bud, each holding one of Pat's arms, leaned her forward until she was lying on the bench, her hands cuffed behind her. Bud and Georgia each bound one of Pat's ankles to the bench and Bud elevated the device, raising Pat's ass up. Bud adjusted the leg supports so that not only was Pat's ass elevated but her legs were now spread wide and her open pussy and asshole were easily seen. Bud took hold of Pat's wrists and lifted them slowly. Pat grunted as Bud attached her cuffs to the metal chain.

Georgia pulled a chair next to the bench and removed a tube from her pocket. She squeezed the tube and a thick glob of lube oozed into her hand. Bud held out his hand and Georgia squeezed lube into his hand.

"You will thank us for this later." Georgia said as she pushed her fingers inside of Pat's pussy, spreading the lube inside of Pat. Georgia ran her fingers over Pat's clit and she let out a soft moan. Bud now took one of his fingers and pushed the lube into Pat's asshole. Bud pushed another finger in and had coated the inside of Pat's ass.

"I think our guests have arrived. What is going to happen to you will be explained then. Just remember, you want this, so enjoy." Georgia said as she slapped Pat on the ass and moved her chair away.

I watched as six men were led into the room by Kathy. They were dressed casually and all looked to be in their late thirties, maybe some were older. Once they were seated, Kathy began to talk.

"Mr. Calvert, our CEO, asked me to arrange this entertainment for you. As you can see, we have a woman, Pat is her name, bound and spread open for your enjoyment. The entertainment will have three acts. The first is you are free to use the wooden paddle, the flexible paddle, your hands, or the tawse anywhere on her body. Because of her position, you won't be able to use her tits, which are very nice. Maybe later. In the second act, you will be able to use any of the woman's holes. Feel free to cum in any hole you wish. The third act will be a strapping across her ass and upper thighs. Let's begin." Kathy slapped Pat's ass hard four times as she finished speaking.

I watched as the group of men stood and moved toward the implements. I saw a man talking to Kathy and Kathy pointed to the tawse.

"Go on Mr. Calvert. Don't hold back." Kathy laughing as she instructed her boss.

Mr. Calvert approached Pat. He felt her ass as Pat let out a soft gasp. Standing to her left, Mr. Calvert delivered two strokes, one to each of Pat's asscheeks. He rubbed her ass after the strokes and delivered four more, the sound of the smacks echoing off the walls of the barn. He struck her twice more, right in the middle of her ass before he stopped. His place was taken by what I thought to be the youngest of the six men. He was holding the wooden paddle and he stood where Calvert had been. He tapped Pat's ass with the paddle before delivering the first swat. A loud smack! Pat grunted.

"Seems like you've got her attention, Sam." One of the others said and there was some laughter.

Sam delivered three more swats which had Pat squirming. In our past, Pat had been bound in stocks and received over fifty strokes from various implements. These strokes were all delivered harder. When Sam had finished giving Pat ten swats, another man, using a flexible paddle, gave her a dozen. Two of the other men just used their hands to spank her and when the last man approached, holding the riding crop, Pat's ass was very red.

"I think I will use a different part of our star." He said as he flicked the crop against Pat's pussy. He delivered two strokes to her thighs and then two more on her pussy but they weren't very hard.

Georgia was now next to Pat and was rubbing lotion onto Pat's ass. Once she finished, she rubbed Pat's arms, still pulled up behind her and held there by the cuffs and chain. Kathy invited the men to undress and to use Pat in any hole they wished. There was a flurry of activity as the men stripped off and began to rub their cocks.

Sam got in front of Pat and stuck his cock in her mouth. He held her head as he moved his cock almost all the way out before thrusting it as far as he could down Pat's throat, causing her to gag. It took a few times but Pat was getting used to his movement and she was able to take his cock all the way in her mouth without gagging. Another man was now behind and pushed his cock into her pussy. He didn't last long, holding Pat's hips as he came inside her. When he pulled out, cum dripped from Pat's pussy. Mr. Calvert was now behind Pat, rubbing lube on his cock.

The man in her mouth was cumming and Pat, being the good submissive, swallowed it all. Another cock was shoved into her mouth as Mr. Calvert, with Kathy watching, slid his cock slowly into Pat's asshole. Pat was now getting it at both ends and she began to thrust back as Calvert plunged into her ass. She was sucking the cock deep into her mouth and grunted when Calvert pushed forward. I couldn't tell who was going to cum first but Calvert grabbed Pat's hips and plunged forward. He spanked her ass as he came. The cock in her mouth filled her mouth with cum but the cock stayed in her mouth. I could tell Pat was gulping to keep from gagging. Both men finally pulled their cocks out. There was no trace of cum on Pat's lips and chin. Calvert wiped his cock across Pat's red ass before he moved away.

The last two men approached Pat, each with a hard on. "I want her ass." One said, the other moved to Pat's mouth. The man behind Pat, lubed his cock, though he probably didn't need it, and pushed his cock all the way into Pats asshole in one thrust.

"You really opened her up, Calvert." There was some laughter as the man in front of Pat's head held his cock in front of her. Pat opened her mouth to allow him entry. He didn't move much once his cock was inside her mouth. Pat moved her head up and down his shaft and was obviously licking the underside of his cock as the man put his head back and softly moaned. The cock in her ass was picking up speed and her ass was soon filled for the second time. He pulled out and I could see that her asshole was gaping, a sight not lost on Kathy and the others. Pat was swallowing her third load of cum as everyone watched. He pulled out of Pat's mouth and rubbed his cock across her face.

"Let's give her a minute before the next part of our entertainment. Drinks are on the table behind you" Kathy said.

Georgia moved to Pat's side and Bud began to loosen the chain, allowing Pats arms to fall on her back. Georgia was undoing the cuffs from the chain and pulled Pat's arms out in front of her.

"Thank you." Pat said softly. "My arms were hurting."

"That's one of Bud's creations. I'm afraid the cuffs have to stay on. I'm going to buckle your wrists to the breeding bench for the next part. Let's check you out." Georgia said as she pulled Pat's asscheeks apart. "Nice gape but you'll be ok. Your ass is really red and there may be some bruising but nothing that won't heal." Georgia put a bottle of water to Pat's mouth which she drank.

"Are you ready?" Georgia asked.

"Yes." Pat replied.

Georgia looked toward Kathy and nodded.

"Gentlemen, please return to your seats. Our next part is about to start." Kathy announced as she walked over to the breeding bench. Patting Pat on the ass, Kathy leaned down and said, "You are amazing."

Pat looked up and smiled at Kathy as Mr. Calvert began to speak.

"That was truly an amazing show and time. We have had, uh, adventures, in the past but none as good as this. I would like to thank my PA, Kathy, for arranging this and I hope you will tell me how you found such a willing women like Pat. I thought it might be fitting to end by having you take this razor strap and giving Pat twelve strokes with it before we let her up from the bench. Would you like to see that?"

The six other men applauded loudly but I looked at Kathy and I could see she was troubled by this announcement by her boss.

"Is there a problem, Kathy?" Mr. Calvert asked.

"No, sir. But I think that given all she has been through I think it only fair to ask her if she wants me to do that. Plus, I have never done anything like that before."

Mr. Calvert told Kathy to ask. Kathy turned towards Pat.

"Pat, do you want me to use the strap on you?"

"Yes!" Pat shouted.

Kathy took the razor strap from Mr. Calvert. One of the men said to "make sure they were hard or she would have to do them again."

There was agreement from the men as Kathy moved to Pat's left. I was amazed to see the love of my life raise her ass up as far as she could. Kathy brought the strap down but not very hard.

"Let me show you how to strap a pretty female ass." Bud said as he took the strap from Kathy.

Kathy moved aside as Bud took his position and brought the strap down with a great deal of force. The smack of the leather against Pat's bottom echoed off the barn walls. Pat let out a long yell and before it ended, Bud brought the strap down again.

"That's how you do it." Bud said as he handed the strap back to Kathy.

Kathy took the strap and approached Pat. She brought the strap down across Pat's ass, not as hard as Bud but hard enough. She gave Pat three more before she stopped and ran her hand over Pat's ass. Kathy looked at me, then Georgia and asked if she thought Pat had had enough.

"No!" Pat shouted. "Kathy, give me the rest!"

Kathy brought the strap down as hard as she could three more times. Pat cried out after each stroke but did not ask Kathy to stop. Kathy ran her hand over the welts on Pat's ass and then down her slit. Kathy smiled when she pulled her fingers back. She knew that Pat was wet and she delivered the last three strokes in quick succession.

"I think our show is over, gentlemen." Georgia announced.

There was another round of applause from the men as Kathy and Georgia unbuckled Pat from the breeding bench. Pat needed help to stand and Kathy and Georgia held her up, facing the group and me. Each man went to Pat and hugged her, some pinching a nipple or slipping a finger into her pussy. Cum was running down the inside of Pat's leg but no one cared as each man thanked Pat.

Mr. Calvert came up to me to congratulate me on having such a wonderful wife.

"Listen," he said quietly, "how did Kathy ever find you and your wonderful wife?"

"Easy. We're friends and Kathy knows how submissive Pat is. She jumped at the chance when Kathy offered."

On the way home, Pat laid out in the back seat.

"Remember what I said before we got here?" I said.

"Yes. I stay naked. Should be interesting when my stepmom and her boyfriend show up for barbecue next weekend.