New Friends Ch. 04-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marjorie bent down and began to screw the ebony piece of wood into the block of wood that was attached to the upright of the cross. I was beginning to panic and Marjorie must have seen that panic. Helen and Sarah had come over, followed by Ian, Mike, Tim and Kathy. The rest of the spectators were about twenty feet away.

When Marjorie had finished screwing what Helen called an anal spike at my trial, she slathered lube up and down the entire shaft. She positioned my asshole over the rounded tip.

"You're going to hang on the cross for at least an hour. You can hold yourself up by gripping the cross on the crosspiece. Do that and your arms and shoulders will begin to hurt. If you let go, you will slide down the shaft. Your weight will be supported but your ass will be full. You probably will like that. My friends and Ian began to laugh at Marjorie's remark.

"Get her up." Marjorie ordered and the two warders who had bound my arms and legs, assisted by another warder, began to lift the cross. Once the cross was almost upright, the warders slipped the base of the cross into the hole. I gripped the top of the crosspiece to help me from sliding on the plug. The female warder approached carrying two bungee cords. She took one of the cords and slipped one of the end hooks into the rope binding my right leg. She pulled the cord and my right leg began to sporadic away from my body. She hooked the cord to the back of the cross. She did the same to my left leg and now my pussy was spread open and the rounded top of the shaft was in my asshole.

I couldn't wait anymore. I began to pee and the stream splashed onto the ground in front of the cross.

"You should have caught it and have her drink it." Someone yelled. Laughter followed that comment.

I took a quick assessment of my situation. I had been stripped naked and whipped as I walked down a road. I was placed in stocks and fucked in my mouth, in my pussy and in my asshole. I don't know how many loads of cum we deposited in me. I was fisted by a woman deeper than I had ever been and pissed on by two women. Now, I am bound to a cross with my legs spread wide, my pussy probably gaping open. A fifteen-inch shaft was waiting for me to lower myself on it. A large group of people watched all of this happening. As Marjorie warned, my shoulders were hurting. I must have hung on the cross for ten minutes when I needed to relax my arms.

Ian walked up to the base of the cross and told me how proud he was of me for doing everything that was planned to humiliate me.

"Don't fight it, Pat. Let yourself down onto the shaft. Your arms will relax. You've had big cocks in your ass. Everyone wants to see the shaft disappear inside you. Go on, sweetheart. You know you need to."

Ian was right. I needed to let the shaft penetrate me. I needed the spectators watching to see the shaft disappear inside my asshole with my pussy spread open. I needed them to call out insults. I removed my hands from the top of the cross and I began to lower myself onto the wooden shaft. The ropes holding my wrists were keeping my arms in position but I could feel the shaft moving deeper inside me. I kept sliding down until my ass was resting on the block.

I was panting when I saw Sarah approach holding a long stick with a long dildo attached to the other end of the stick.

"Looks like your pussy wants some attention." Sarah teased.

"At least you're not carrying a spear." I replied and in a brazen move I tried to spread my bound legs even farther apart.

Sarah rubbed the tip of the dildo against my clit and I moaned. She pushed the dildo into my pussy, stopping when half the fake cock was inside me. She withdrew and pushed the dildo halfway in again before pulling it out and walking away. I saw Marjorie approach the spectators.

"No, sorry. You boys have had your fun. This is girls only."

I saw Sarah hand the dildo on a stick to a young woman. She looked somewhat timid but she marched toward me holding the stick up in front of her.

"No halfway for you. This is going all the way up your pussy."

I tried to spread my legs as far as my bonds would allow. The girl pushed the dildo into me in one steady motion. She pulled back when it was in all the way and pushed slowly in again. I was being turned on by her efforts. I thought that she didn't what to inflict pain, she wanted me to feel pleasure.

"You want to cum, don't you?"

"Yes!"

"No. Say it like you mean it and you can cum while all these people watch you. Go on! Say it!"

"Please make me cum!" I shouted.

I heard the spectators shout encouragement to the girl and she continued to thrust the dildo into and out of my pussy until I had cum. She kept moving the dildo in and out after I had cum. I was squirming and thought I would pass out but Sarah intervened.

"That's enough for now." Sarah said as she took the stick away from the girl.

Marjorie appeared and looked up at me then faced the crowd. "Her time is up. Please leave the fairgrounds and thank you for attending." The warders started to move people away. Ian, my father and Penny as well as our friends stayed behind. I heard Marjorie say to Ian that she would be back to lower Pat down after everyone was out of the fairgrounds. She handed Ian the dildo stick.

"Looks to me like she likes it up there. Maybe she deserves another cum. Twenty more minutes up there won't make a difference."

Penny took the stick and pushed the dildo into my pussy. As I did with the girl, I spread my legs as far as I could to allow Penny access. Penny brought me close to cumming and pulled out. Helen took the stick and in one movement pushed the dildo all the way in.

"Too bad we don't have a bigger one. You could have fifteen inches in your ass and fifteen inches in your pussy!" Helen laughed.

Although she was rougher than the others, I felt my orgasm approach. I came and was panting. I didn't think I could take anymore when Marjorie and three of the warders appeared. I felt the cross being lifted and lowered to the ground. A female warder had removed the bungee cords and untied my legs. Kathy and Sarah were slowly stretching my legs out while two male warders untied my hands. The anal shaft was still in my asshole.

"Lift her legs just a bit and the warders will pull her back." Marjorie instructed.

The warders pulled me slowly and everyone heard a loud "plop" when I was lifted off the shaft. Ian and Mike helped me to my feet. Penny came up to me and said she was picking me up on Monday morning. I was shocked!

"No, no. I'm taking you to my doctor. He is very understanding and I've made him aware of what went on tonight."

I smiled at her and we walked slowly back to the tent. The others waited outside as I went inside with Marjorie. Marjorie gave me back my ring and handed me my clothes. I told her that Ian probably wants me to go home naked.

She smiled and said, "Here's my number. If you ever want to do something like this again, please call me. You were phenomenal. Oh, by the way, I have a twenty-inch anal spike, too!"

Marjorie hugged me and I left. The others had gone and Ian took me in his arms.

"Was it what you needed?" He asked.

"Yes. And more!"

Epilogue

Ian took care of me as if I were a queen. Two days later Penny took me to her doctor. When the nurse offered me a gown, I refused and remained naked during my exam. The doctor said that my pussy and asshole, not the doctor's words, would return almost to normal in a week or so. He told me to refrain from sex until I came back for my follow up appointment in three weeks time. All the tests came back negative and only a few red marks were visible on my ass. I was told they would fade.

Sarah and Mike, and Kathy and Tim visited. We talked about my experience but even though I was naked, we did nothing. Ian and I were having sex as often as we wanted. It was almost seven weeks since I experienced my humiliation at the fair. Ian was at work and I was sitting in my chair, naked. My mind was reliving everything that happened that evening; my being stripped and whipped through the street, being in the stocks and servicing 37 men and one woman, Ian told me how many had enjoyed the use of my holes a week or so after, being peed on and the cross with the anal shaft in my ass. I didn't realize my fingers were playing with my clit until I had cum.

Once I had calmed down, I got out of my chair and went to find my purse. I rummaged around until I found the card. I picked up my phone and dialed.

"Hello, Marjorie, it's Pat. Got time for a chat?"