New Girl in Town Pt. 14

Story Info
Will the arrival of a new girl at school change his luck?
20.2k words
4.86
93.3k
109

Part 14 of the 25 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 09/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over the age of 18 unless otherwise specified.

Big thanks to Devir Ginator for helping with the edit on this chapter.

Any faults found are mine alone as usual.

Thanks to Jessica for being an awesome person and an inspiration!

And thanks to you, the readers! Keep commenting, sending feedback and voting!

****

Jake wakes up to Jessica staring at him with a huge grin on her face.

"Morning." She says in greeting then gives him a quick kiss.

"Morning, Jess." Jake responds. "Did you sleep well?"

"I slept very well. And you?" She asks.

"Mmm hmm." He answers pulling her body closer to his. "I was thinking that we should stay in today."

"I'm thinking that I would love nothing more but my family is expecting us to swing by to get the masks and I know that my Jake would not let my Sar-Bear down." She tells him.

Jake sighs. "No fair using our secret weapon as your secret weapon, too." He complains.

"It's just as fair as the things you do to me with that tongue of yours, baby." She giggles. "It drives me crazy but you know that I've got issues with reciprocating that particular act."

Jake kisses her softly. "Jess, what you do for me is plenty."

"You do know that last night was just the beginning don't you?" She asks with a playful grin.

"You can't say things like that and expect me to get out of this bed, Jess." he smiles as he pulls her closer.

Jessica gives him another kiss that's interrupted by her cell phone sounding an alert.

"That's probably Staci." Jake comments. "She couldn't wait any longer to hear all the torrid details of last night."

"I told Staci that she had to wait until the weekend was over before she got any details. I set an alarm on the way here last night." Jessica tells him. "I wanted us to get back to my house early. I was thinking that we could cook breakfast for my family as a thank you for this weekend."

"That's an amazing idea, Jess!" Jake enthuses. He slides out of bed and Jess gives out a whistle.

"I'm telling all our friends what a cute butt you have." She teases him.

"Don't most of them already know that?" He asks as he grabs his robe off the hook on his door. "Do we have time for a shower?"

Jessica checks the time then shakes her head. "Not both of us but I can grab one when we get done collecting the samples."

"You know, we could shower together. Save on time and water?" Jake proposes with a sly grin.

Jessica's grin matches his own. "Well I certainly am a fan of conserving water."

She stands up and Jake's jaw becomes unhinged. Standing there with the early morning light hitting Jessica's naked body she looks like she's glowing.

"What?" She asks looking down at her breasts before turning to the side trying to figure out what Jake was staring at so hard. "Is there something on me, Jake?"

The light plays over her body highlighting her pert breasts, her hardening nipples, her amazing abs just above her tuft of neatly trimmed strip of blonde curls.

"You... you look... wow!" Jake stammers as he takes in the view of this morning goddess.

Jessica shakes her head but can't hide her smile. "Come on before I pull you back into this bed and we end up with one of those baking soda volcanoes for our science fair entry."

"I think that Patrick has the market corned on those." Jake laughs.

Jessica nods. "Probably so but at least ours would work!"

****

"Wow!" Jessica exclaims when Jake leads her to the master bath. "This is not what I was expecting."

The bathroom has been completely redone in a modern style with a large walk in shower with multiple shower heads.

"Mom was in a car accident a few years back." Jake explains as he starts the water. "Her leg was broken and it messed up her back so dad got this redone to make it easier for her to get into and out of."

"Aw, that's so sweet of him." Jessica comments.

Jake checks the temperature of the water then turns to Jessica who hands him her body wash and shampoo. He places it on the shelf inside the shower then steps in himself. Jessica joins him then, the pair share a kiss before Jake reaches behind her to adjust the shower heads. Above them the rain shower head begins to gently cascade over their bodies.

"This is nice." Jessica sighs as she leans her head back, letting the water soak her long hair. "We had a shower head like this back in Charlotte. I would sometimes stay in my shower for hours after a game."

"It's so relaxing, right?" Jake asks as his hands rub over her shoulders and back.

"If I had you there and rubbing on me like this, it would have been heaven." She purrs.

"I was just thinking the same thing." Jake stammers as Jessica strokes his erection almost absentmindedly. "Don't we have a breakfast to make though?"

"We do." Jessica sighs then looks down at his erection in her hand. "To be continued, my friend."

Jake reaches for her body wash, squeezes a dollop into his hands before proceeding to give Jessica's body a thorough cleaning.

"Is my butt really that dirty, Jake?" She sighs as Jake spends an inordinate amount of time soaping up each cheek.

"Huh?" he asks still soaping her.

"You're impossible." She tells him with a laugh that melts into a sigh when his fingers slide over her heated slit.

"Break... fast... Jake." She moans as he gently explores her.

He nods and relents then hands her the body wash. Jessica soaps him up just as diligently as he did her paying particular attention his is now steel hard erection.

"Is... he that, fuck... dirty, Jess?" Jake stammers as Jessica strokes the soap up and down his shaft.

"He won't be when I'm done." She answers as she turns her cleaning to a hand job. "He'll be clean and satisfied."

She continues to tug on him for a few minutes before Jake stiffens in her hand and he drops his head to her shoulder.

"Gonna come!" He groans in warning.

Jessica continues to glide her hand up and down his cock until he begins to spurt. She didn't exactly have an idea of where he would come so it ends up all over her taut tummy.

She looks down at his offering and begins to laugh.

"Where do you get it all, Jake?" She asks him.

He looks down and shakes his head. "I blame you." He laughs. "It wasn't like this until you came along."

She shakes her head and steps back to allow the water to cascade down on her as she tries to wipe away his pleasure from her abs.

"Sticky." She comments.

"Wait, this will help." Jake says reaching behind her. "Just don't kill me."

"Kill you? Why would I kill YOU!" She shouts as the water temperature drop drastically.

"Colder water helps..." Jake begins to explains but she continues for him.

"Helps break down the protein structure making it less sticky, I know." She adds. "Doesn't mean I have to like it!"

Once clean of his offering, she quickly cranks the hot water back up. With it and Jake rubbing her back and shoulders she heats back up quickly.

"Better?" he asks.

"Best." She responds then gives him a kiss. "We should get out now though. Breakfast awaits. You know, once we make it."

The pair hop out of the shower and dry each other off with big fluffy towels that Jessica expresses a fondness for.

"Should we wipe down the shower or leave it?" She asks as she towels off her hair.

"Leave it." Jake answers. "We'll need it again when we get back this afternoon."

She leans in and gives him a kiss. "Sounds heavenly. Let's go get this breakfast thing done so we can get this day started because you and I have a shower date!"

****

Mr. Golden is out for his early morning jog despite the early November chill in the air. He checks his fitness watch and it informs him that he's just hit his ten miles as he rounds the corner to his neighborhood. Up ahead he spots a familiar pair of figures walking ahead of him.

"Jess?" He calls out as he gets closer.

"Hey dad," Jessica answers giving him a smile. "I'd hug you but you're all sweaty."

"That's okay, baby." He answers her. "What are you two doing out walking this early?"

"We were coming over to make you guys breakfast as a thanks for giving us this weekend." Jessica answers as he falls into step with them "Jake's idea."

"Jess's idea." Jake corrects. "We decided to walk over just in case Jess needs her car for anything over the weekend. She might want to escape before the weekend is over."

"I will not!" Jessica declares as she gives him a playful shove.

"Let's not injure the star of last nights game, Jess." Her dad chuckles.

"They're going into the playoffs as one of the top ranked teams so they have a bye week. He'll recover by then." Jessica points out as they reach their driveway.

"True but if you hurt his cooking arm then you'll have to cook this breakfast yourself." Her dad points out.

"Good point." Jessica smiles. "I do need him to man the bacon while I work on the pancakes."

"My mouth is watering already." Mr. Golden states. "I'll grab a quick shower then come help you two out."

"Take your time, dad. We've got this." Jessica assures him.

He nods and heads upstairs while Jessica starts the coffee.

Jake grabs the stuff they need from the refrigerator and sits it on the kitchen island.

"Pans?" He asks but Jessica is already opening the nearby cabinet. She starts the burner and sits a frying pan on it.

Jake opens the packet of bacon and begins laying them into the frying pan while Jessica pulls a griddle from under the cabinet.

"Plug that in for me?" She asks him holding out the cord.

Jake nods then plugs it into the socket to the side of the stove.

"Got it." He says as the bacon begins to sizzle.

Jessica leans over and kisses his cheek.

"Thanks, sweetie." she comments then begins to mix the pancake batter.

****

The smell of coffee and bacon rouse Dr. Golden from her slumber just as her husband returns from his shower.

"Ah, so you are up." He comments as he towels off.

"Tim, why do I smell bacon?" She asks groggily.

"That would be your first daughter and her boyfriend." He answers as he begins to get dressed. "They're downstairs making us breakfast."

"Breakfast?" She asks.

"As a thank you or that's how they explained it to me." He shares.

"Are they... do they seem... all right?" She asks as she slides out of bed.

"I haven't noticed any difference." he answers. "They're laughing and playing around like they usually do. Jessica seems a little more energetic this morning but that's about it. Am I missing something?"

"No, I'm just being a mom." She answers as she pulls on her robe. "Let me go see if they need any help down there."

She descends the stairs and hears muffled giggles coming from her daughter.

"You have to leave it." Jessica is saying when her mother enters the kitchen. "It's cute."

She turns to Jake and sees a streak of drying pancake on his cheek.

"Can I at least keep it from dripping?" He asks. "I don't want your mom to think I messed up her kitchen."

"Oh she won't, Jake." Dr. Golden states. "I know that the guilty party is the one with incriminating batter on her finger."

"Busted." Jessica giggles then hugs her mom. "Morning, mom. Sleep well?"

"I slept okay." She answers. "And you?"

"Really great." Jessica answers with a wide smile. "Jake's bed is..."

"Bacon is almost ready." Jake jumps in while wiping the pancake batter streak from his face. "She was about to say that Jake's bacon is almost ready which it is."

Dr. Golden shakes her head. "You were a little late on that save, Jake." she comments.

"I was just saying that I had a very restful night of sleep, mom." Jessica smiles then hands her her coffee. "Coffee, just the way you like it."

"Thank you, baby." She says taking a sip. "Thank you both for this. You really didn't have to."

"We wanted to." Jessica answers. "We had to come by and so we thought that we could do this too. Our thank you for being reasonable about all of this and trusting us."

"I am still nervous, Jess, but I am trying." Dr. Golden tells her.

"What are you trying, dear?" Mr. Golden asks as he takes a seat at the table.

"To be less nervous about this weekend." She answers him.

"Well that coffee won't help but maybe a different subject of conversation might?" He asks. "Since Sarah's still out, we should discuss her upcoming birthday."

"It's next Friday the tenth." Jessica informs Jake. "We've got to think up some presents for her. I'm leaning towards something to do with astronomy. She's really latched onto that this year."

"We could check out the planetarium's gift shop and see if we can find her a book on astronomy." Jake suggests.

"That's not a bad idea." Jessica agrees.

"When you go, check and see if they have any of those beginner telescopes there." Mr. Golden tells them. "She's been hinting around that she wants one of those."

"It would go well with a book on astronomy. Good call, Dad." Jessica comments.

"Jake, do you know if they do parties there?" Dr. Golden asks.

"I think I saw something about parties on a brochure." Jake answers. "Jess, do you still have one of them?"

Jessica nods. "Watch my pancakes and I'll go up to my room and get it."

Jessica passes off the spatula and Jake flips the pancake that she was working on perfectly.

"Nice timing you two." Mr. Golden chuckles at Jessica as she passes.

"We work well together." Jessica comments as she turns to head to her room.

"No one can deny that." Dr. Golden comments. "Jess, how about getting Sarah up while you're up there and we can discuss the finer points of her party a bit later."

Jake checks his bacon and nods. "The bacon and first batch of pancakes should be ready when you and Sarah get back."

****

"Sar-bear." Jessica whispers as she kneels by her little sisters bed. "Wake up lil' sis."

Sarah stirs for a moment then rolls away from her.

Jessica reaches out and gives her shoulder a slight shake.

"Breakfast is almost ready, Sarah." Jessica whispers. "Bacon and pancakes... mmm,mmm."

"Pan... cakes..." Sarah murmurs sleepily.

"Mmm hmm, pancakes and bacon." Jessica says as Sarah sits up and rubs her eyes. "Jake is working on them now."

"Jake's here?" Sarah asks.

"He's downstairs with mom and dad right now." Jessica answers as Sarah slides out of bed. "Let's go wash your face then head down."

Sarah nods and follows Jessica to their shared bathroom where she hops up onto the stepping stool so she can reach the sink. Jessica retrieves a washcloth for her as Sarah starts the water.

"Did you have a good sleepover with Jake?" Sarah asks as they wait for the water to heat up.

"I did." Jessica answers and can't hide the smile that explodes on her face.

"Did you have to stay in his bed with him like I have to with cousin Shanna when we visit Aunt Wanda?" She asks.

"No, I didn't have to sleep in Jake's bed." Jessica answers carefully wording her response.

"What did you do?" Sarah asks.

"We talked and hung out." Jessica answers as she checks the water temperature then wets the cloth. "We were both really tired after the game so we didn't stay up long after we got to his place."

Jessica has Sarah add some soap to the cloth then kneels down and gently washes her face.

"You must have had fun." Sarah states from behind firmly closed eyes. "Your eyes are all sparkly."

"Are they?" Jessica asks then takes a glance back at the mirror.

"Yep. All bright and happy like you had a lot of fun." Sarah tells her mid yawn.

Jessica doesn't see what Sarah is talking about so she just shrugs.

"Time to rinse. Do it like I showed you, remember?" She asks.

"I don't like my face underwater." Sarah announces.

"You're not putting your face underwater, you're just splashing it on your face. And carefully this time! I don't want to have to spend an hour mopping up again." Jessica tells her.

Sarah grumbles but the smell of bacon and pancakes spurs her into action. She cups her hands under the water then, as her big sister showed her, leans over the sink and carefully splashes the water on her face.

"Pffft!" Sarah spits out as she raises her head.

"It wasn't that bad." Jessica giggles as she grabs the nearby towel and dries Sarah's face.

"I don't like it." Sarah states defiantly.

"I know and since you're going to have syrup all over it in just a few minutes, I don't know why I bothered except that it helped you wake up." Jessica comments.

"And you love me." Sarah tells her.

Jessica laughs and shakes her head. "That I do my little Sar-Bear. Love you to pieces."

****

"Order up for one medium sized banana pancake. Whose order is that?" Jake calls out from the griddle.

"Mine!" Sarah announces gleefully.

"Can't be yours. Bears don't eat banana's." Jake states as he lifts the plate to his nose. "Mmm, smells really good though."

"Bears don't but Sar-Bear's do!" Sarah announces to everyone's amusement.

Jake smiles and shakes his head before placing the plate in front of her.

"Does the cook get a taste?" He asks as her fork dives into the fluffy disk.

"All mine!" Sarah tells him as she carves out a bite with her fork. She pops it into her mouth then hums happily.

"Is it good, honey?" Dr. Golden asks.

"Mmm hmm!" Sarah answers enthusiastically around a mouthful of pancake.

"I'd say so, you haven't even added the syrup yet." Mr. Golden chuckles.

Sarah reaches for the bottle but Jessica beats her to it.

"Oh no you don't. Last time we let you add your own you poured out most of the bottle." Jessica tells her as she adds the syrup to Sarah's pancake for her.

"Tell me again about what this project you're working on today entails." Mr. Golden asks after a sip of his coffee.

"Environmental impact of the soil surrounding developed land versus undeveloped." Jessica answers.

"We're using the lake as a backdrop for our study." Jake adds.

"The one you can see from the drive in?" Sarah asks with sticky syrup dripping from her mouth.

Jake chuckles and dabs it away with his napkin. "The very same one." He answers.

Jessica smiles warmly at him and places her hand in his at the table.

"I think that my firm would be interested to have a look at your results when you get them completed." Mr. Golden tells them. "We've got a team that handles all of our environmental surveys and I think they'd be interested in a look at your data when your project is finished."

"Sure, you can pass along our findings if you want." Jessica answers then turns to Jake. "That okay with you?"

"That's perfectly fine with me." Jake answers. "Anything you need, sir, you just let us know."

He nods then after a bite of pancake adds. "Also, thank your mother again for me for finding that paper you did on the history of the drive in. It was very well researched."

"I will and thank you, sir." Jake tells him.

"Have you ever thought about sketching up what you would do with the land it sits on?" Mr. Golden asks.

"Tim, let Jake eat something first before you try and rope him into a career as an architect." Dr. Golden admonishes him.

"I'm just putting it out there for him, Val." He says then turns to Jake. "I don't mean to put you on the spot, Jake, but I would be interested in seeing what you come up with. Those mock ups you did for yours and Jessica's costumes and accessories were very promising. I would love to see your take on say a modern update to the old drive in."

Jake nods. "I have given it some thought in the past but it would be next week sometime before I could really delve into it. Jess and I have to have the project completed this weekend and there's still quite a bit of write up to do on it after we get our test samples." Jake explains.

"Of course that comes first. This is just something to keep on the back burner for when you have time." He states.