New Golf Buddies

Story Info
Gay Threesome - First Time.
3.1k words
4.61
15.3k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was raining hard as I drove home. I wasn't paying enough attention and almost hit the car stopped dead in the road. I screeched to a stop, my heart racing, and could see a man standing by the front of his car, standing in the pouring rain. I hate to see somebody in a bad spot and even though the rain was pounding down I parked and went out to see what was going on. As I got closer to the front I could see that the guy had hit a fallen tree, and it was lodged under the front of his vehicle.

I asked if he needed a hand and he seemed startled to see me. He explained that he had been almost home when a tree had come down in the storm and he had been unable to avoid partially driving over it. The limbs had become lodged under the front of his vehicle and now he couldn't get free.

I offered to help and he was obviously happy to have some assistance. After much struggling and some swearing I was able to help him get his car free. He said that several other people had simply driven around him without stopping, which made me upset. I couldn't understand why no one would help him.

He thanked me and jumped back in his car. I watched as he pulled out and followed him up the road. After a very short drive he pulled into what must have been his driveway and I suddenly knew why nobody had stopped to help. We live in a rural area and everyone knows most of their neighbors. The man I had helped was just down the road from me, and I had heard from local gossip that he was " one of those guys". He and another man lived together and the word was they were gay.

I was even more pissed now. The poor guy had obviously needed help and several neighbors had driven by just because he might be gay? I could care less and was now happy that I had stopped to help.

The incident slipped my mind until a few weeks later when I was playing golf. I like to get out early as I sometimes don't have anyone to play along with and the early morning is a great time to get in a quick 18 holes. As I was playing I heard a holler from the tee ahead of me. It was the fellow I had helped out in the rain. He and another guy were waiting on the next tee and he waved me over.

"Hey would you like to finish out with us?", he asked.

I didn't want to be rude so I joined up with them for the last several holes. I learned that their names were Tim and Dave, with Tim being the man I had helped in the rain. I enjoyed the golf and their company. They were easy going and pretty good golfers.

When we finished we shook hands. Tim mentioned that they were members at a nearby course and said we should get together and play. He invited me to play with them as his guest, as a way of repaying me for helping him. His home course was a high end tract that I had never played. I was only to happy to accept his invitation.

A week later I met Tim and Dave at their home course. The layout was beautiful and the three of us were very close in ability, and very competitive. I enjoyed myself immensely. I was only to happy to accept their offer to play again.

As the summer progressed Tim, Dave and I played a lot of golf at many courses. As we got to know each other better we started giving each other the business, joking and poking fun at one another. One day we were playing a match and Dave mentioned that we should play for something interesting. I couldn't believe it when he suggested that the worst score of the three of us had to jerk the others off. Tim could tell by my face that I was a little shocked. He just laughed it off and said Dave had to much to drink. When we finished I had lost to both of them by a stroke and Dave mimicked a skiing motion to me. I laughed as i realized what he meant. He was implying that I jerk them both off!

As summer turned to fall we continued meeting to play golf. Dave, and sometimes even Tim, often made sexual innuendos and jokes. I just laughed it off and we all got a laugh out of it.

One day Tim asked if I wanted to come over and watch the PGA tournament that was on that weekend. The local weather was supposed to be lousy and we wouldn't be able to play. My wife was going to be out of town so I agreed to join the guys for the day.

When I got to their house Tim had a huge drink waiting for me. I knew it would be a long day of watching golf so I figured what the hell. I wouldn't be driving anytime soon. I took a drink and coughed. The drink was crazy strong. Tim and Dave laughed. Not wanting to look unmanly I took a big hit of the drink and gulped it down. The guys laughed and we went into their den to watch the golf. Their man cave was huge, with a giant reclining couch and a big screen T.V. I sat back and sipped on my drink as the golf started.

We had been watching golf for about an hour when I took another hit off my drink and realized it was finished. I also suddenly realized that I was pretty tipsy. The guys laughed as I got up and stumbled a little on my way to the bathroom. When I came back the golf was in a rain delay. The course was being pounded with rain and they didn't know when or if play would resume.

Tim said that he and Dave were going to put on some snack food and headed into the kitchen. As he left he said I should try and find something else to watch until the golf came back on.

I grabbed a T.V. controller that was sitting nearby. I was unfamiliar with the device and hit what I thought was the channel button but must have been something else. Suddenly on the huge big screen T.V. was a guy with his hands tied behind his back getting fucked in the ass and mouth by two well hung guys. I tried to hit a different button to change channels but nothing seemed to work. I didn't know it but Dave and Tim had set me up. They had given me the wrong remote and were using the right one from the kitchen to control the T.V.

Drunk, I sat there and watched the guy on the T.V. get pounded by the two studs fucking him. He groaned as they worked him over, his ass shaking as the man fucking him pounded in and out of his asshole.

I don't know how long I sat there watching when suddenly I realized that Dave and Tim had quietly come back into the room. They were standing slightly behind me out of sight but I knew they were there.

Dave quietly asked me, " If you could be one of the three of them which would you be?"

I still can't believe that I answered "the one that is tied up".

The next thing I knew the guys were guiding me out of the den and down the hall to what must have been their bedroom. I let myself be guided towards the giant bed and felt my shirt being pulled over my head. Together they laid me on the bed. My head was reeling as I felt my arms being pulled behind me and secured with what felt like velcro and wrist wraps.

Suddenly Dave and Tim joined my on the bed. Only now both of them were naked and their erect cocks jutted out before them. Each of them situated themselves on either side of my head, their cocks looming large over my upturned face. Dave gently took my head in his hands and turned me towards him. Before I could say anything he had guided his cock head to my mouth. Slowly but surely he pressed his cock against my lips, rubbing his precum covered cock back and forth. I felt one of them reach down and unbutton my pants. As the unidentified hand reached into my underwear and felt my cock I gasped. Dave was quick to take advantage of my momentary distraction and pressed forward, pushing his drooling cock into my open mouth.

I groaned as I felt his hard cock enter my mouth. From above me I heard Dave softly moan. It felt good knowing that I was pleasing him and all my reservations fell away. I moved my head forward, eagerly taking more of his hardness into me. I had never sucked a cock but I knew what I liked. With my hands tied I was somewhat limited but I slowly moved my mouth up and down Dave's very hard cock, holding as much spit as I could in my mouth to make everything slippery and smooth. Dave gasped and moved back and forth with me, slowly working more of his rock hard cock into my willing orifice.

As I sucked Dave's cock I felt Tim pulling at my pants. In short order I was naked, and it was my turn to moan as I felt Tim take my own cock into his mouth. For a quite some time we were like that, me sucking Dave and Tim sucking me. I was getting close to coming from Tim's talented mouth and he must have sensed it. He pulled off my cock and moved lower. I moaned even more deeply as I felt Tim push my legs up and move his talented mouth and tongue to my ass. I couldn't believe how good it felt as Tim deftly ate my ass. Soon I felt a finger working its way into me and it wasn't long before a second and third finger joined the action.

I heard Dave speak to me. "You should know that Tim and I can fuck a long time, and that we can cum three or four times before we are satisfied." "If we do this we are going to take turns fucking you for hours."

I only groaned and the guys must have taken that for a yes as suddenly I felt a liquid being poured onto my ass crack. Even though I was drunk it was easy to figure out that Tim was adding lube to the equation. His fingers worked in and out of me. Dave was still working his cock in and out of my mouth and Tim leaned up and poured some lube on his cock and into my mouth. Dave took advantage of the lube and started working his cock deeper, now pushing at the entrance to my throat.

Tim stopped fingering my ass and I felt something much larger pressing against my virgin ass. I was helpless to stop him as Tim forced his hard cock against me. The pressure on my ass increased and suddenly I felt the head of Tim's cock force itself past my sphincter and into my once virgin hole.

Tim held himself still, giving me time to adjust. Dave was of a different mind, steadily pushing his own cock head against the opening to my throat. He pulled back and I could see him adding gobs of lube to his throbbing cock. He quickly pushed back in and just like my ass, my throat gave way and I choked as Dave forced his organ into my airway. Dave worked back and forth, giving me a quick moment to breath before once again forcing his erection down my gullet. I tried to get a breath when I could as he started fucking my poor throat.

Now I felt Tim joining the party. Slowly but surely he started to work his cock deeper into my tight asshole. Now I was laying on my back as the two of them worked themselves further into my reseptive holes. Dave grabbed my ankles and pulled my legs back towards my head, giving Tim better access to my ass. Tim was only to happy to take advantage and I felt him slide much deeper. As he moved back and forth I could feel his balls slapping my ass.

Always the helpful partner Tim reached over and grabbed a small pillow. He shoved the pillow under the back of my neck, arching my head downwards. With this new angle Dave was able to fuck my straight down my throat, and he too was quick to take advantage of my new position.

I wasn't aware but ahead of time Dave and Tim had placed a video camera in the bedroom. Later I would watch the tape as they pumped their cocks deeper and deeper into my throat and ass until finally they were close enough and they started kissing one another as they pounded balls deep into my ass and throat.

I was very light headed from the throat fucking I was taking. I felt Dave start to slow his strokes down my throat in an effort to prolong his pleasure, even as Tim started to pound my ass with everything he had, his balls slamming off my ass with every maximum depth stroke of his engorged cock. I was barely conscious as my own battered prostate induced orgasm hit me. On the video you can see cum rocket out of my cock and rain down on my own face and Dave's cock. Even with my mouth and throat stuffed full of cock you can hear my screams as I cum harder than I ever had before.

My orgasm had sent Dave and Tim into overdrive, each pounding their respective hole. Dave was the first to explode. On the video his cock pulses as he pumps his cum into my mouth and down my throat. Cum can be seen bubbling out between the seal of my mouth and his hard cock, and he forces his cock as deep as possible, his balls resting on my forehead.

His tongue buried in his partners throat, Tim pushes my legs towards my head and starts to pile drive into my poor, stretched ass. My ass stretches in and out as he pummels me, fucking me so hard that my ass would be bruised for days. With one last mighty shove he buries his cock in my once virgin ass. His cock spasms and he pumps his cum deep into me.

Eventually Dave and Tim stop cumming in my ass and mouth. Dave pulls out, his semi hard cock still leaking cum onto my face. I am semi-conscious. Cum, drool and lube leak out and coat my face. Tim falls off me and my gaped, red asshole clenches and unclenches as his cum runs out of me and down the crack of my ass.

I was exhausted. I was helpless to resist as Tim laid next to me on his back and pulled my prone body up and on to his. I could feel his renewed hard cock forcing itself between my legs and toward my ass. Tim reached down and placed his raging cock against my now stretched ass. With one smooth thrust he planted his cock deep in my hole.

I groaned, exhausted and tied I was helpless as he pummeled my asshole. As he worked himself in and out of me my own cock hardened again as he stroked over my prostate. Suddenly I could feel someone else behind me. On the tape I would later see Dave enter the picture, his own cock jutting proudly before him. Dave shuffled up behind my ass and Tim stopped pumping me, holding himself deep in my ass.

Tim turned my face to the camera just in time for me to feel Dave press his cock along side his partners where it entered my ass. Tim pulled back, leaving just the head of his member in me. I couldn't believe it but now I felt my ass stretch even more as Dave forced the head of his own cock into my already stretched asshole. I tried to scream but Tim pulled my head down to his, forcing his tongue into my mouth.

Tim holds me still as Dave works his cock deeper than his partners and into my ass. On the video Dave holds still and now Tim forces his cock past Dave's. Soon they establish a rythmn. One pumping my ass as deep as possible while the other pulls out, leaving just the head of their hard cock in my hole. My ass bulges when they do this, and I can be heard moaning, screaming and groaning as Tim keeps his tongue in my mouth.

I vaguely remember coming when Dave forced his cock into my ass alongside Tim's. As they continued to work my ass I can be seen shaking and quivering on the video as orgasm after orgasm washes over me. Slowly but surely the one at a time in and out merges, becoming something different, something much more forceful.

Eventually you can see Dave and Tim fucking my asshole in unison. As one they push their cocks balls deep into my ass, as one they pull out until just the heads of their cocks remain in me. For a long time they fuck me like this, kissing ardently, fucking me relentlessly as they said they would.

I am helpless as they fuck me. My orgasms wrack my body, leaving me utterly helpless. They have removed my restraints but it matters not. I have utterly given myself over to the continuing orgasms. Once again my head is turned towards the camera but now my eyes have rolled up into the back of my head and I am a drooling, moaning, gasping mess. The cum from Dave's previous orgasm coats my face. At long last you can see Dave and Tim start to pound my ass and I shake as they lose their symmetry, each gasping as they pump my ass full of cum once more.

Dave pulls out of my ass and Tim rolls me off him. My still shuddering body shakes as a torrent of fresh cum flows from my ass. The last shot is of Tim and Dave as they each place their impossibly hard cocks against my slack mouth.