New Horizons Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you here alone?" I asked, lifting the other hand to my lips.

She shook her head. "My friend needed a ride so they let me sit up here but I"m not a member so I'm not supposed to watch. You can't hear anything up here either."

I turned back toward where Tammi still lay and from where I sat, the view was not as bad as I'd think it would be because there was nothing to obstruct your view.

The woman with the strap on, detached the cock, leaving it buried in Tammi's ass. The women then moved away and I knew exactly what Tammi was thinking. She had to be exhausted, but with the dildo still in her ass and her feet and hands restrained, she had to be wondering what else they could do to her.

Turning back to the girl, I went on to kiss each finger, putting it in my mouth, sucking on it softly, laving my tongue over her palm after each finger.

"Has anyone asked you what you wanted? " I asked. Her eyes gazed into mine very intently. "No," she replied.

I noticed a change in the girl's breathing, as it became heavier and somewhat erratic.

I was pretty sure that the young woman had never been seduced in this manner. She seemed confused, but didn't appear to feel threatened by me. When her fingers were slick and wet, I spread my legs apart. She watched me intently as I licked her hand, moving it over toward my body. With my eyes gazing into hers, I slowly moved them between my legs. I know she had to feel my heat and for a second or two, I felt some hesitation, but when I smiled at her, and slid them over my moist slit, she didn't resist.

As I continued moving them over me, I separated her index finger to move it into my moistness. She squirmed on her chair and I began to smell the fragrance coming from her, knowing that her panties were becoming wet. Moving the finger into my pussy, I pushed it in as far as I could get it before moving it in and out, coating it with the juices of my arousal and two hours of orgasms. Still looking into her eyes, I withdrew her finger, raising it to show her the wetness that was there, then placing it against her lips. She hesitated until the scent of my sex became so intoxicating that she opened her lips to let me push them into her mouth, wiping it over her tongue. She surrendered to my actions and began to suck on her fingers, cleaning them of every drop.I knew that I would meet less resistance now and I was confident that I at least had her considering the thought of experiencing lesbian sex.

"Would you like to go down there to get a closer look at Tammi?"

"I think so," she replied, "but I'm not supposed to."

Not knowing if I was violating any rules, I took her hand in mine.

"Listen to me, Allyssa. I may get in trouble for this, but I don't think so. It's silly for you to be up here all alone. Lets go over there where we can watch without as much chance of being seen." With her head down, I led her toward the stairs, feeling her quiver under my touch. She allowed me to slowly lead her to the couches that were away from the others, but in ear shot of all the action.

Pulling her to one of the couches, I sat next to her to watch Tammi's orientation. When she saw the dildo sticking out of Tammi's ass, she sucked in a big breath. "Oh my god. Doesn't that hurt?"

"Not really," I replied, as my hand moved up her arm. "There's a little stab of pain when it first goes in but it doesn't last and it starts feeling good in just a few minutes. Is your friend part of the host group that's running the orientation?"

She nodded but didn't offer to identify her friend. "That's why you aren't down there with her," I explained. You have to be a full member to take part and you have to be completely nude during the whole thing. You also have to have sex with the new girl."

"Oh," she mumbled.

My hand was now on her breast, gently stroking over her blouse to arouse her nipple. She made no attempt to push me away so I went on to the other one as well. She'd leaned back into the couch when she suddenly sat up. Her eyes were focused on Tammi and I looked down to see a long, slender vibrator being pushed into Tammi's battered pussy while the dildo remained in place. I'd often wondered about how that would feel but hadn't made any effort to find out.

Placing my hand on Allyssa's knee, I slowly moved it upward, slipping under her skirt to move toward her stomach. Not wanting to do anything to cause panic or a change of mind.

"Does it bother you to sit here with me while I'm naked?" I asked, my hand finding her panties to move up over her stomach.

"Mmm no, not really?" she replied, scooting her body forward.

"Does what I'm doing bother you?"

She shook her head, watching intently as one spectator began moving her head under another while her hand moved over and into her ass.

I took a chance and moved my hand over her mons. She tensed, but didn't make me stop so I caressed her there without going any lower until I had her moaning softly. I twisted around in my seat and moved my lips close, waiting for denial but it never came so I kissed her tenderly several times until she began returning my kisses. Her eyes closed as she allowed my tongue to slip through her lips and move into her throat, caressing her tongue and throat. Her moans became louder when I pinched a nipple through her blouse and bra as I kissed her more passionately. With a sharp gasp as I did it again, she grabbed my head and forced my lips into hers. She was mine.

"Allyssa, would you stand up for me?" I asked and she didn't hesitate for a second. I removed her blouse slowly so she wouldn't panic and it was my turn to moan when removed her bra and her breasts came into view. They were perfectly shaped mounds with rock hard nipples that stood high, standing out like bullets. When I felt one, it was remarkably firm, yet soft to my touch.

"Oh my god, Allyssa, your breasts are absolutely amazing." I had to taste one, sliding my tongue over it and under it before moving around the nipple. Her eyes were darkening and becoming almost shiny as her arousal took over her body. I wanted her so badly I didn't care if she was naked or not but I controlled my urges at least for the time being. I knelt on the couch to take a nipple into my mouth, rolling it around between my lips, then sucking it into my mouth. Her hands were on my shoulders as she watched what I was doing to her breasts.

When I tenderly nipped at her nipple, she grabbed my head and rammed it into her breast.

"Oh Samantha, please," she begged, "do that again."

I alternated between her breasts, sucking, nibbling, nipping at them as I kneaded and molded her swollen globes in my hands. My pussy tingled and my juices slipped from my pussy and onto my leg, still wet with my cum.

Slipping her skirt off, I left her panties as I began moving lower on her body. When my fingers moved over her slit, she tensed and groaned. Pushing the soft fabric into her slit, I moved it up and down over her clit as she began to show signs of her first orgasm. Turning her around, I slipped her panties off and as she bent to remove them, my fingers slid into the beautiful crease and across her anus. She shot up straight, but then she relaxed and allowed me to explore her there. Her ass was rock hard and stunning. Pulling her hips to me, I began kissing and licking over her cheeks and into the crease. When my finger passed over her anus, she moved away a bit but came right back and the next time I did it, she showed no negative reaction.

"Allysa you are so beautiful," I said as I turned her to face me. "So beautiful." I began kissing her stomach and slowly moved down until I could smell her arousal and it just made me need her taste on my tongue. "Would you lie down for me?" I asked. She moved over to the couch and lay down, her knees flexed, her pussy still concealed from my view.. Getting down to kneel at her feet, I smiled at her as I gently moved her feet apart. Her pussy was so young and fresh and pink I almost felt guilty to want it so badly. Running a finger up and down over her slit, I began to open her up bit by bit. She had trouble remaining still as her pussy got wetter and wetter. Sucking on one of my fingers, I slipped it through the outer lips and hesitated a few seconds before I moved it into her.

"My god you are tight," I observed. "Are you a virgin?"

"Not technically. I did it with a dildo a while back." she replied. What an honor it would have been to take her virginity.

Placing my mouth over her, I moved my tongue into her, tasting her for the first time. Spreading her open with my fingers, I began sliding it deeper into her, moving it around inside of her as she twisted under me. Sucking her clit from it's hood, I sucked on it over and over until I irritated it enough to fill it with blood. Once it stood out, my tongue began laving over it as she began thrusting into my face. Flicking at it with the tip of my tongue, I slid my finger into her and turned my hand flexing my finger into her flesh as I pulled it out, then pushed it back in to repeat the process.

I could tell she was close but I kept thrusting into her and sucking on her clit.. Her leg muscles began to twitch and I saw her stomach muscles begin to ripple as she began crying out for more. Ramming my finger deep, I pulled it out and added a second, plunging back into her faster and faster until she screamed so loud she frightened me, flooding my face with her juices. I lapped every drop up, the cleaned her with my tongue as she thrust into me.

I heard some noise and suddenly became aware that we were the center of attention for a large group of women, one of them being Cricket.

Fearing that if she knew, she'd panic, I twisted my body under her and moved into a sixty-nine. She propped her body up with her hands at first, as I buried my face in her wet pussy and began licking it, laving my tongue slowly over her clit. Then she kissed my pussy, caressed over it with her finger tips, then I felt her tongue moving over me and I spread my legs, placing my right leg up on the back of the couch to let her have full access to my pussy and ass. We went after each other, kiss for kiss, lick for lick and nip for nip. My pussy throbbed with need and she was getting to me. When I slipped a finger into her ass, she did likewise, twisting it inside of me as I moaned and groaned. When I nipped at her clit, she did the same as we began humping into each other's faces. The sounds of her oncoming orgasm fired me up and we went faster and faster, moaning into each other's pussy until within seconds, we both came noisily. We never let up until we'd had a second orgasm with our fingers buried in each other's ass. As we calmed, she moved off of me and allowed me to sit up. It was only then that she became aware of the women that had been watching us, some of them joining us in orgasm.

"Oh my god," she screamed, trying to cover herself. "She's going to kill me."

I smiled and pulled her into my arms to shield her from the observers. "Tell her I raped you, Allyssa. Besides, did you notice that almost all of them are naked and most of them have been making love along with us?"

I retrieved her clothes and covered her with my body while she pulled on her skirt and blouse, then I followed her up the stairs to kiss her and hold her as she shook. "I've got to go," she said, starting to leave, but then she turned and almost knocked me down as she kissed me repeatedly. With a final thrust into my throat, she pulled away and ran for the door while I held her panties and bra, thinking that I might be holding my invitation to a repeat performance.

Turning back to see what was happening, several women quickly turned away. Tammi was just being helped from the table to stand on wobbly legs. I wondered if she knew how many orgasms she contributed to,

As they walked her to the little office to recover, I found Beth and went to her.

"You almost stole our show," she said, her eyes sparkling.

"I didn't intend to but I suppose I'm still going to be in trouble. I just hope that Allysa doesn't get into trouble because of me."

She smiled and shook her head. "I wouldn't worry about either of you being in trouble," she said, as she kissed me. Holding me tight, she stared into my eyes and smiled. "I have a feeling you and I are going to be seeing a lot of each other."

I smiled and kissed her. "Are you waiting for me to object?" I asked, as I walked away to find my clothes and explain to my chapter what had happened. I looked up to see them smiling down at me, holding my clothes in their hands.

"Woman, you just never cease to be amazing," Cricket said, handing me my clothes.

"Sometimes I wonder what comes over me," I replied.

"Who was the girl," Justine asked.

"Jealous?" I asked her. As I started to button my shirt, I realized that I still held Allyssa's panties and bra balled up in my hand. I smiled and sniffed the crotch of her panties.

Trish and Dawn laughed at me and persisted in wanting her name.

"I don't know her," I reported, "but her name is Allyssa and she tastes almost as good as Justine."

I wrapped her panties up with mine as we left the room. Sitting in my car later, I inhaled her fragrance and making sure no one was looking, I sucked them into my mouth and chewed on them as I pulled out of the parking lot.

12